Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Kinda bummed, my trainer is seriously “less is more” and he’s gonna want me to jump off everything and just cruise while we work the first half of the offseason.
So I got this sexy huge Trest vial I’ve only pinned a few weeks of, and I gotta sideline it.

I’d be very open to a 100ml vial of Trest Ace.
Surprised it’s not available yet.
Sounds like a smart trainer. Most trainers pump you full of gear so it looks like they got you where you need to be.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheap bastards.
Print a new label for the jug, ya know?
I think you're joking but who knows. And if anyone doesnt care about labels then may want to holler as the same stuff is currently OS in 20m. Its some wicked stuff I'll say that. Mine had the short lived PRE label but that is no more, along w int labels, however same stuff is still around I believe.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres other 50s arpund tho. Rare test esters (iso/deca etc) and eq/deca mix. Im sure someone will prolly post link, I just dont have it on hand.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you're joking but who knows. And if anyone doesnt care about labels then may want to holler as the same stuff is currently OS in 20m. Its some wicked stuff I'll say that. Mine had the short lived PRE label but that is no more, along w int labels, however same stuff is still around I believe.
I’m pretty happy with this source, so yes totally joking.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have all the trest I need for months of use, but I'm tallying up the cost of adding in primo, proviron, slin and GH and holy shieeeet haha... gonna need to save a bit as I'm deadset on that combo now. I want that next cycle to be completely transformative, and quality... It should be worth it now though as I'm starting to do shoots here (modeling/acting) and the purpose of this cycle would be to boost up my portfolio.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found some 3rd party lab tested 200mg/ml primo with great reviews. Never wanted to risk trying it before because of how often it's faked, but this one is legit. Can't wait to try it with trest.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I have all the trest I need for months of use, but I'm tallying up the cost of adding in primo, proviron, slin and GH and holy shieeeet haha... gonna need to save a bit as I'm deadset on that combo now. I want that next cycle to be completely transformative, and quality... It should be worth it now though as I'm starting to do shoots here (modeling/acting) and the purpose of this cycle would be to boost up my portfolio.
The more DHT you add to Trest, the more it acts like a potent af Tren. With 1/3 of the sides.
Just 4 days of Proviron and I dropped 4 lbs of water and am more vascular and my temp is up so I’m leaning out slowly, from only 110mg/week trestA.
You add in that GH/Slin I don’t see why you can’t add muscle heavily and see significant fat loss. Especially if you throw primo in too.

I’m beginning to see bulk MK and discounted CJCw/DAC as insanely cheaper alternative to growth with very little difference in effects.
But I know you know your peptides better than I. I’m just now needing them in my life and surprised I haven’t done it sooner.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh wow. I was just about to pull the trigger on a purchase this afternoon. Thanks for the heads up. Now to try and find a new source
I did the same thing. Tried Optim and I’m hoping they’re all set. Their email inbox is full

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmmm well since I’m going on TrT or something, I might just buy some of this.

Can’t make **** worse lol

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm well since I’m going on TrT or something, I might just buy some of this.

Can’t make **** worse lol
Lol I’ve tried TD and oral now that I’m starting TRT I thought the same thing. Why not?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol I’ve tried TD and oral now that I’m starting TRT I thought the same thing. Why not?
It’s a different beast altogether.
Be ready with ralox/nolva and AI
Wouldn’t hurt to have Prami or Caber on hand if things get really outta hand.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have Ralox and aromasin. Might not be a bad idea to grab caber when I make another order

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does purple have the e check option up? Last I checked were only taking krypto
Coinbase sucks for being able to use quickly but are awesome to set up quickly. ID and a quick couple pages of info and you’re ready to bank or card transfer.
But then it’s like 14 days before you can purchase with it.
It’s a pain.
They had WU last time I looked but everyone’s gonna phase that at soon.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I figured as much, everybody was when it was around. Luckily stocked up for end of days so I have boatload all different kinds of stuff from same place. Wahoo! Enjoy the run and be safe. Make sure you have your estrogen taken care of and lots of fish oil Etc. You know all the basics and such but I've seen you around since I was on here with my original screen name so I'm sure that you do.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will absolutely love that combo because I ran something very very similar and it is extremely transformative and I packed on a solid 20 lbs that has never gone away so enjoy and just be safe.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@chocolateclen and the other guy- I felt similar as you guys but I couldn't agree more with Mathersby. I don't know if it's the fact that you go from a 4-Hour Half-Life to a 36 hour half life or what but the oestrogenic sides are absolutely nuts and if you are running test with it I would highly recommend lowering your dose of test because more of the test aromatises when you are using trest. I feel like provider in is a great thing to use alongside it because you get the DHT effect as well as some slight anti-estrogenic effects as well as helping keep your boys alive little bit since trust was made to be a male contraception.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coinbase sucks for being able to use quickly but are awesome to set up quickly. ID and a quick couple pages of info and you’re ready to bank or card transfer.
But then it’s like 14 days before you can purchase with it.
It’s a pain.

*They had WU last time I looked but everyone’s gonna phase that at soon.
Not *everyone* ;-)

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@chocolateclen and the other guy- I felt similar as you guys but I couldn't agree more with Mathersby. I don't know if it's the fact that you go from a 4-Hour Half-Life to a 36 hour half life or what but the oestrogenic sides are absolutely nuts and if you are running test with it I would highly recommend lowering your dose of test because more of the test aromatises when you are using trest. I feel like provider in is a great thing to use alongside it because you get the DHT effect as well as some slight anti-estrogenic effects as well as helping keep your boys alive little bit since trust was made to be a male contraception.
I plan on running the trest with no test with msten the first four weeks and 3AD throughout the run before going back to TRT. Ralox and aromasin as well. I'm not gonna go crazy with the trest dose either, prob 150/wk

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m only seeing crypto and I’ve never used it
I've had bad experience with cryto based currency sites. Mostly in terms of transactions not happening fast enough and the order gets cancelled then I'm waiting for my refund. I find crypto transactions so weird.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've had bad experience with cryto based currency sites. Mostly in terms of transactions not happening fast enough and the order gets cancelled then I'm waiting for my refund. I find crypto transactions so weird.
Yeah I downloaded bitcoin wallet thinking I’d just make an order real quick. Nope

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I downloaded bitcoin wallet thinking I’d just make an order real quick. Nope
Same. I get bad anxiety with any DHT so I was going to order from a real sketchy source that has Valium too. Sure enough the bank transfer took forever and now I’ve got a 14 day hold that I’m about 10 days into just waiting.
They take WU, but WU is now flagging drug sources and locking your account until you prove how you know the source, so I no longer have WU.
I’m already over it, just gonna use phenibut here and there and kava/valerian every night. No need to get hooked on benzos.

Good news is just a 300 transfer minus fees put me at 276, but after 10 days my account is now worth 320. Kinda making me want to do some investing 3-4K might bring back several hundred if you check daily and pull out at a good time.
I suck at this stuff.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tracked down some trest enth at 100mg/ml. Anyone have any experience with it? How would you guys dose? Have ace as well so I have options as far as dosing schedule goes

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like Trest too much to wait several weeks to see it work. Never tried anything other than Ace. Never really plan to either.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like Trest too much to wait several weeks to see it work. Never tried anything other than Ace. Never really plan to either.
I was considering it just for pinning less often. Possibly starting with both ace and enth to get it going and just dropping the ace

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was considering it just for pinning less often. Possibly starting with both ace and enth to get it going and just dropping the ace
If you went that route,
Monday - 1ml Enth/ 1ml Ace
Wed - 1ml Ace
Fri - 1ml Ace

Assuming it’s 50mg/ml Ace

You won’t get instant gyno like this.
Hopefully.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you went that route,
Monday - 1ml Enth/ 1ml Ace
Wed - 1ml Ace
Fri - 1ml Ace

Assuming it’s 50mg/ml Ace

You won’t get instant gyno like this.
Hopefully.
Just the first week? Then what twice a week .5ml of the enth?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude. 500mg of any Trest a week will be too much.
Me personally, I’d drop the Ace at week 4 and kick up to 200-300 TOPS E

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
500? .5 ml would be 50mg. So it would have been 100mg/week but now that I just typed that I should have said .75ml so I could get 150mg. Unless my math is off

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol yeah I won’t be pushing 5 ml twice a week. Imagine a gram of trest a week
300 of Ace, and I couldn’t take my loose wedding ring off.
My eyes bulged out, and I put on a couple pounds a day. My nipples grew as fast as a 12 year old girls.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
300 of Ace, and I couldn’t take my loose wedding ring off.
My eyes bulged out, and I put on a couple pounds a day. My nipples grew as fast as a 12 year old girls.
Yeah but like the strongest 12 year old girl ever tho

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ace and enthanate isn't so much about one kicking in faster than it is leaving your body. Ace tend to hold less water, enthanate tend to be more slightly anabolic BUT ace is always a little higher in concentration so 100mg ace might give you 85mg/ml while enthanate would give say 70.. Bottom line youll get the same results with both.

What you can do is run enthanate for less pinning and switch to ace at the end and maybe drop water but also to adjust the body and decrease the dosage and come off quickly.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ace and enthanate isn't so much about one kicking in faster than it is leaving your body. Ace tend to hold less water, enthanate tend to be more slightly anabolic BUT ace is always a little higher in concentration so 100mg ace might give you 85mg/ml while enthanate would give say 70.. Bottom line youll get the same results with both.

What you can do is run enthanate for less pinning and switch to ace at the end and maybe drop water but also to adjust the body and decrease the dosage and come off quickly.
That makes sense. It lasting longer not working faster. I’ll be going back to TRT from the trest, what would your suggestion be? I just need to stop long enough before my bloods for them to be good for the doc.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That makes sense. It lasting longer not working faster. I’ll be going back to TRT from the trest, what would your suggestion be? I just need to stop long enough before my bloods for them to be good for the doc.
Ace>E for getting labs in order for your TRT doc, but you may be ok either way. Trest doesn’t jack up my labs much other than Estro

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ace>E for getting labs in order for your TRT doc, but you may be ok either way. Trest doesn’t jack up my labs much other than Estro
I’ll have both to play with. Maybe I’ll start with the e and end with the ace.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

As Matthersby said ace as it has a shorter halflife. Enthanate many believe doesnt "kick in" before a few weeks but it kicks in pretty much as soon you pin. The effect such as added muscle, agression or whatever side/benefit youd get wont be noticible the first day. It basically takes time for any steroid to build up, almost as if you drive a petrol car youll have to switch gears to get to tour top speed, while an electric car would give all energy at once. "no steroid is like an electric car"

My quote of the day 😬

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My Proviron/TrestA experiment is going as planned. Continuing to put on strength and size and and waking up leaner every morning. DHT+Trest always does this verbatim for me. I’m gonna do before/after pics at the 30 day point. Loving this low dose combo. Super effective

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Proviron/TrestA experiment is going as planned. Continuing to put on strength and size and and waking up leaner every morning. DHT+Trest always does this verbatim for me. I’m gonna do before/after pics at the 30 day point. Loving this low dose combo. Super effective

I am so torn about proviron, great at high dosages maybe better than masteron. At low dosage, its mild, it gives libido, not much if any shutdown, helps with estro. Its just so expensive but its one of those things i would throw in to the cycle just because i have it (not as expensive in the us). Glad you like it @mathersby. I almost feel like revisit it next time at 25mg and yes give us some pictures! Excited to see where youre at now 😁