Ment (trestolone)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna try trest and a dht probably winny, without test at some point before the year is over. Probably 50mg trest eod and 50 winny everyday. Any suggestions on estrogen control from day 1 of trest. Mind you I don't get estrogen sides on 600mg test
I’d have to say, 150/week and below is where estro is somewhat manageable for me. Add in Winnie and you may have no trouble at all. No need for AI probably other than what you normally take. Just some low dose Ralox on hand.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d have to say, 150/week and below is where estro is somewhat manageable for me. Add in Winnie and you may have no trouble at all. No need for AI probably other than what you normally take. Just some low dose Ralox on hand.
This is what I’m going to be trying as far as trest. 4 weeks of msten at the start and 150mg/wk of trest for a couple months.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is what I’m going to be trying as far as trest. 4 weeks of msten at the start and 150mg/wk of trest for a couple months.
You are going to freaking be amazed.
Msten/Trest was like my 18th cycle(well, blast)
And it was the third most effective... that really never happens. Number 2 was Trest/SD, and the number 1 was 5 years earlier, and they damn near tied it! Deca/Test/SD kicker/Dbol finisher.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are going to freaking be amazed.
Msten/Trest was like my 18th cycle(well, blast)
And it was the third most effective... that really never happens. Number 2 was Trest/SD, and the number 1 was 5 years earlier, and they damn near tied it! Deca/Test/SD kicker/Dbol finisher.
I have tried TD and oral trest over the years. Ive never done IM but I figure with the start of TRT why not. I’ll get a feel for it for a bit before my bloods and probably do the same after and just use it based around my bloodwork.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have tried TD and oral trest over the years. Ive never done IM but I figure with the start of TRT why not. I’ll get a feel for it for a bit before my bloods and probably do the same after and just use it based around my bloodwork.
The crazy thing is it’s been the most favorable on my bloodwork of any injectable.
SHBG Prolactin, Lipids/Cholesterol, H&H, all of it.
I’ve been able to run it 4 months with less bloodwork issues than 4 weeks of an oral.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The crazy thing is it’s been the most favorable on my bloodwork of any injectable.
SHBG Prolactin, Lipids/Cholesterol, H&H, all of it.
I’ve been able to run it 4 months with less bloodwork issues than 4 weeks of an oral.
Awesome. I’ll just have to take a break to get test levels right then hopefully

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I’ll just have to take a break to get test levels right then hopefully
Ya, it won’t mess with your test levels but several others will be affected by it and your doc will likely make adjustments or figure out you are using other aas. Either way, best to drop it 4 weeks out and get your own labs and see where you’re at, post them on here if necessary.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Exem is what I usually keep on hand

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya, it won’t mess with your test levels but several others will be affected by it and your doc will likely make adjustments or figure out you are using other aas. Either way, best to drop it 4 weeks out and get your own labs and see where you’re at, post them on here if necessary.
Only issue is where I live you can’t get labs yourself. Has to be ordered by a doc. So I’m just gonna switch to my TRT dose four weeks out and hope. Make sure I’m taking support supplements and such.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would you recommend some sort of DHT derivative alongside? I honestly don’t even know what’s out there anymore, it’s been years since I’ve run anything at all

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would you recommend some sort of DHT derivative alongside? I honestly don’t even know what’s out there anymore, it’s been years since I’ve run anything at all
Just take Anavar.
Less sides than most Sarms, better results.
And your libido should be fine.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just take Anavar.
Less sides than most Sarms, better results.
And your libido should be fine.
I wasn’t planning on any sarms and I’m not worried about my libido. Were you meaning to answer that thread the dude was asking about libido and sarms?

I was thinking a DHT to compliment the trest and counteract some of the estrogen sides.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn’t planning on any sarms and I’m not worried about my libido. Were you meaning to answer that thread the dude was asking about libido and sarms?

I was thinking a DHT to compliment the trest and counteract some of the estrogen sides.
I’m grabbing some proviron to take alongside. Doing a long run with it now and thinking of adding in primo now too for 4 months or so.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Day one on Proviron about 75/mg.
I’ll let you know how it works.
Though in my experience, ralox and any DHT and I’ve got zero estro problems on Trest.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day one on Proviron about 75/mg.
I’ll let you know how it works.
Though in my experience, ralox and any DHT and I’ve got zero estro problems on Trest.
Yeah I have Ralox on the way. I need to stick with legal alternatives bc of my work so no proviron for me. I need to figure a legal option.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I have Ralox on the way. I need to stick with legal alternatives bc of my work so no proviron for me. I need to figure a legal option.
Swole Patrol from Gainbusters. It’s a 3AD product. Hyde logged it a bit ago, he really liked it.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Swole Patrol from Gainbusters. It’s a 3AD product. Hyde logged it a bit ago, he really liked it.
Thanks bro. Today is the last day to use CLASSICCHAMP for 25% off too if anyone needs anything from them. How high are people running 3AD?

Edit: looked at some logs and ordered some. People seem to like it.

So it’ll be

Msten 4 weeks
Trest ace 150/week for 8
3AD for 8 weeks
Ralox as needed
Then back to TRT as prescribed

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro. Today is the last day to use CLASSICCHAMP for 25% off too if anyone needs anything from them. How high are people running 3AD?

So it’ll be

Msten 4 weeks
Trest ace 150/week for 8
3AD for 8 weeks
Ralox as needed
That’s one hell of an effective legal stack.
I’d put it up against most illegal aas stacks.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, planning out my Sept-Jan 4 month cruise (well, moderate cycle). Which looks better?

150mg/week trest ace
2-300mg/week primo
75mg/day proviron

or

150mg/week trest ace
2-300mg/week primo
300mg/week mast

or

150mg/week trest ace
300mg/week mast
75mg/day proviron

I think number one would be effective and yet safest on my lab #'s?

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys, planning out my Sept-Jan 4 month cruise (well, moderate cycle). Which looks better?

150mg/week trest ace
2-300mg/week primo
75mg/day proviron

or

150mg/week trest ace
2-300mg/week primo
300mg/week mast

or

150mg/week trest ace
300mg/week mast
75mg/day proviron

#1 looks good to me, personally.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

So it’ll be

Msten 4 weeks
Trest ace 150/week for 8
3AD for 8 weeks
Ralox as needed
I also have some M1A and Dimethandrostenol neither of which I have any experience with that could be subbed for the msten. I have used msten and really like it tho. I also just found some of Nostrums androsterone TD that I can sub in for the 3AD or use to extend or cover the DHT end of things now or in the future.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

150mg/week trest ace
2-300mg/week primo
75mg/day proviron

or

150mg/week trest ace
2-300mg/week primo
300mg/week mast

or

150mg/week trest ace
300mg/week mast
75mg/day proviron

I’m obsessed with Proviron lately. Other than some lipid issues, it does some pretty amazing things. I’ve used mast, didn’t blow me away, Proviron 2 days in and I’m already liking it a lot. Dropped letro dose even more, drying out already, and thick and full still. I’m right at 75.
I’m gonna buy 6 months of it to run at that dose or even higher

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m obsessed with Proviron lately. Other than some lipid issues, it does some pretty amazing things. I’ve used mast, didn’t blow me away, Proviron 2 days in and I’m already liking it a lot. Dropped letro dose even more, drying out already, and thick and full still. I’m right at 75.
I’m gonna buy 6 months of it to run at that dose or even higher
I'm taking a look at the Humalog Lyspro Kwikpen now too. This is what I'm able to get. 300 units preloaded and can multi-dose between 0-60 units. Seems great. I think between this and the primo/proviron/trest, I should get some nice density going on this fall.

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking a look at the Humalog Lyspro Kwikpen now too. This is what I'm able to get. 300 units preloaded and can multi-dose between 0-60 units. Seems great. I think between this and the primo/proviron/trest, I should get some nice density going on this fall.
I’ve got an intraworkout shake to use with that
thats freaking amazing, once you get to pinning slin preworkout. Also, you legit need to have 500grams fast acting carbs WITHIN arms reach for 5 straight hours. No matter what.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve got an intraworkout shake to use with that
thats freaking amazing, once you get to pinning slin preworkout. Also, you legit need to have 500grams fast acting carbs WITHIN arms reach for 5 straight hours. No matter what.
Oh damn.. PREworkout? That means there's a high chance of going hypo during the workout haha.. I would need to be drinking fast carbs throughout my whole workout. I'm guessing on this protocol, I can't train at night anymore and would have to switch to the mornings, to make time for all the post workout nutrition and monitoring of blood glucose levels.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a crapload of metformin at home (non-prescribed). Should I take this for a while before I start the slin, to make myself more insulin-sensitive? Prime those receptors...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh damn.. PREworkout? That means there's a high chance of going hypo during the workout haha.. I would need to be drinking fast carbs throughout my whole workout. I'm guessing on this protocol, I can't train at night anymore and would have to switch to the mornings, to make time for all the post workout nutrition and monitoring of blood glucose levels.
All correct. Please for the love of GOD don’t go to the gym at 9 and crash at midnight. This won’t work out well for you. If Lispro is active for 5 hours, I like to eat for 6.
Pre workout you don’t want to start with, you want to get a feel for a little hypo and you will after long enough bc like all humans, when we don’t see problems over and over, we eventually get lazy. It will happen, you just need to be prepared. So post workout is perfectly fine until you get comfortable with a little hypos
But consider this, (this is just a guess) if Lispro peaks at 2.5 hours, you can pin it 2.5 hours prior to your gym time. Then eat a big carb rich meal, snack on gummies for a few hours every 45min, have a monster intrashake with whopping amounts of dextrose, BCAAs, creatine and Glutamine(as much as you can fit in a shaker)
A monster post workout meal, and all while having 500grams of sugar in either dextrose tabs or gummies nearby, eat for just 3 more hours.
I got way more gains from fast slin, Lantus just made me fatter and is much better with GH. In fact it’s much much much better to use slin alongside peptides or growth. But I’ve never seen gains like pwo slin with good aas.
I’ve never used slin on leg day. It’s too hard to recognize fatigue and hypo.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used to buy the strawberry BCAAs that have creatine and glutamine in them from Walmart, mixed into a Gatorade with several scoops powder dextrose. It was like 10/10/10/150
Creatine Glutamine BCAA Dextrose/Simple sugars.
Came out to like $4 a workout

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All correct. Please for the love of GOD don’t go to the gym at 9 and crash at midnight. This won’t work out well for you. If Lispro is active for 5 hours, I like to eat for 6.
Pre workout you don’t want to start with, you want to get a feel for a little hypo and you will after long enough bc like all humans, when we don’t see problems over and over, we eventually get lazy. It will happen, you just need to be prepared. So post workout is perfectly fine until you get comfortable with a little hypos
But consider this, (this is just a guess) if Lispro peaks at 2.5 hours, you can pin it 2.5 hours prior to your gym time. Then eat a big carb rich meal, snack on gummies for a few hours every 45min, have a monster intrashake with whopping amounts of dextrose, BCAAs, creatine and Glutamine(as much as you can fit in a shaker)
A monster post workout meal, and all while having 500grams of sugar in either dextrose tabs or gummies nearby, eat for just 3 more hours.
I got way more gains from fast slin, Lantus just made me fatter and is much better with GH. In fact it’s much much much better to use slin alongside peptides or growth. But I’ve never seen gains like pwo slin with good aas.
I’ve never used slin on leg day. It’s too hard to recognize fatigue and hypo.
Oh I know that hypo feeling! Once in a while if I don't eat post workout in the evenings for more than 2 hrs, I full on start shivering/full body shaking, it's kinda scary. Happened to me a few times including once this week. That's when I shovel in the fast carbs and lay down till it goes away.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you dose fast slin with GH peptides pre-workout? Can you take both at the same time without them interfering with each other? Optimally, I'd like to do that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How do you dose fast slin with GH peptides pre-workout? Can you take both at the same time without them interfering with each other? Optimally, I'd like to do that.
Nope. Still got great gains. They are supposed to be used together. They work together flawlessly.
This year is the first year I’ll be using peptides.
Saw what they can do with BPC and TB500 and was so amazed I purchased a gram of MK and a month of CJCw/DAC
Looking forward to stronger tendons on my old ass.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Still got great gains. They are supposed to be used together. They work together flawlessly.
This year is the first year I’ll be using peptides.
Saw what they can do with BPC and TB500 and was so amazed I purchased a gram of MK and a month of CJCw/DAC
Looking forward to stronger tendons on my old ass.
Nice, yeah I've used TB500 post SLAP repair to great success, and used BPC-157 on my knee, which feels great now. I love ipamorelin with CJCw/DAC.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, yeah I've used TB500 post SLAP repair to great success, and used BPC-157 on my knee, which feels great now. I love ipamorelin with CJCw/DAC.
I know I like the price on Ipamorelin, and it’s supposed to add on well even to my healing peps.
Just wish I had 1k a month I could devote to aas, but I’ve now got two kids in middle school and they are bleeding me, vacations are bleeding me, Costco is bleeding me, our house and cars are killing me. It’s the best I’ve ever lived but it’s jus like, the more you make, you still find a way to be broke prior to next payday, just with nicer ****.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I like the price on Ipamorelin, and it’s supposed to add on well even to my healing peps.
Just wish I had 1k a month I could devote to aas, but I’ve now got two kids in middle school and they are bleeding me, vacations are bleeding me, Costco is bleeding me, our house and cars are killing me. It’s the best I’ve ever lived but it’s jus like, the more you make, you still find a way to be broke prior to next payday, just with nicer ****.
Ha I hear you!! Congrats on all of that though! I've been living a purely selfish city life in NYC for some time now, but I'm feeling the call to settle down soon, as I'm turning 42 this year. It's just been me and my bulldog and a rotating selection of women. After this long cruise on trest though, I likely will never be able to have kids LOL.. it's not the only long cycle I've ever done. Gonna need me some major fertility drugs.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me and Swim had a thread called Insulin Q and A.
Had some good info but you really gotta be proactive.
I went hypo several times on just 8-12ius. Became good at spotting it and never really freaked out, just ate some gummy worms and moved on. However once I went so hypo I had to sit in my office and eat 350grams of dextrose and high fructose over 15 minutes until I felt better. My only guess is I got some in a vein, which is supposed to kill you. Scary af and keeps you on your toes.

I made a thread and tagged you but not sure you saw it. A guy at the gym has a girlfriend that takes caber for libido. I know you use it but have you ever heard a woman taking it outside of medical purposes?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I made a thread and tagged you but not sure you saw it. A guy at the gym has a girlfriend that takes caber for libido. I know you use it but have you ever heard a woman taking it outside of medical purposes?
Hey! OG OP!
Me and OutofBody took over your thread a while ago. Good to have you back...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha glad to be back and its fine, i lost track since the update made it impossible to be subscribed to this thread.. If you can have a good discussion that's great!
Did you ever find a source for IM Trest? Customs is a bytch where you are?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you ever find a source for IM Trest? Customs is a bytch where you are?

Nah not a bitch but its always a risk outside eu as the members of eu dont open the packages ever if its not suspicious or maybe a dog can smell it. While us isnt a country were suspicious of, they changed the customs so that we pay a fine (this is due to too much work for the postal service when we buy cheap **** from China). Chances are they open just to see wether the package actually has what is said to be. To answer your question yes! but from uk. Here in sweden i can find anything except trest 😬.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

150mg/week trest ace
2-300mg/week primo
75mg/day proviron

or

150mg/week trest ace
2-300mg/week primo
300mg/week mast

or

150mg/week trest ace
300mg/week mast
75mg/day proviron

I like 3 just because I trust the mast being real more then primo. Know lots of ppl who have got primo that ended up being mast or test prop

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like 3 just because I trust the mast being real more then primo. Know lots of ppl who have got primo that ended up being mast or test prop
I was thinking of ordering my primo from a ugl in China, if you know the one. The reptilian flying monster. I know we can’t name names on this board, but everything I’ve had from them has been great.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah says 10mL? Not 50mL, get a sharpie and write it in

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No way Dude.
If you're gonna change it, change it to 100ml.
MOAARR!!!!
Kinda bummed, my trainer is seriously “less is more” and he’s gonna want me to jump off everything and just cruise while we work the first half of the offseason.
So I got this sexy huge Trest vial I’ve only pinned a few weeks of, and I gotta sideline it.

I’d be very open to a 100ml vial of Trest Ace.
Surprised it’s not available yet.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kinda bummed, my trainer is seriously “less is more” and he’s gonna want me to jump off everything and just cruise while we work the first half of the offseason.
So I got this sexy huge Trest vial I’ve only pinned a few weeks of, and I gotta sideline it.

I’d be very open to a 100ml vial of Trest Ace.
Surprised it’s not available yet.
Ugh. That sucks.