Ment (trestolone)

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Package arrived last night. Might have to try an ml of the ace for the weekend and then start the enth and orals Monday.
Had to comment on all this ester talk- it's been shown that there is a supraphysiological response within the first 48hrs after pinning enanthate then peak at 3.5-4.5 days. Hence why most like to pin wed/sun with that ester or something similar.
And if i was running it in your situation i would start w e and finish with ace so you can step down most comfortably at the end to switch to trt. And dont bomb your estro either- need estro to grow! You're gonna hokd water so dont think estro is off the charts til other symptoms come with it. And when nips give problems try some caber etc to see if it fixes first before bombing estro. Estro helps mood, sex, growth, etc. But when you're feeling like you're on clomid then maybe do something about it. Best of luck! Keep us posted.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I woke up to the worst thing possible, a completely wasted large vial of trest ace The metal crimp had come off this vial a week ago but the rubber was fine and secure. Well this morning, it looked like the rubber popped itself out of the vial so it was sitting exposed to air in front of a fan, likely for hours. Should I throw it away or order a whatman filter for it?
I would have definitely saved it and filtered it. Body can take quite a lot of dirty shite before it actually causes infection. Would have filtered it into an old vial or even a glass bottle from vitamin shop that i sterilized. Sucks. Would also let source know.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This carnitine is also unbuffered. Hurts like a mf. Thinking of maybe just replacing it
That charlie horse means its working! Also means it aint leg day, lmao! Use that shyt up man! Or hell, maybe I'll take it....? Feel like a trade? Pm me

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just had an issue with this so thought i would respond. At 25mg/day my enzymes were elevated and doc was concerned. He thought I had been drinking too much so im guessing they werent crazy bad but I'll try to get a copy. And thats no other orals and just test at 200 -300/wk. As for lipids mine rarely are effected so im not the best to go off of for that but just thought that they liver enzymes should be touched on. Now will always run liver support for amything other than furaza/anavar (both showed no change). I dont need my pancreas going ape or kidney stones. And after starting liver flush my skin lolks better, not winded as easily and feel awesome so im guessing it was needed anyways bc im a sucker for candy bars and stuff like that as well as proviron even when im not lifting. Just makes me feel good/ gives me what trt doesn't. Feel like test+ proviron+ 2-3iu gh = TRUE hrt. Anyways, there ya go.
I’m sold on Proviron after a just few weeks. It kicked up my low doses of Trest and Test. Hardened me up. No lethargy, amazing libido. I’m going to run it a lot more after this, strength is even up...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would have definitely saved it and filtered it. Body can take quite a lot of dirty shite before it actually causes infection. Would have filtered it into an old vial or even a glass bottle from vitamin shop that i sterilized. Sucks. Would also let source know.
Source is long gone. That’s the OG Trest Ace there.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Noob guy here confused. What do you do with this since it's not for injection? Or is this like sarms that will say not for human consumption, take no more than 3 a day.
Yeah, not for human consumption, not for injection, etc, etc ...

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had to comment on all this ester talk- it's been shown that there is a supraphysiological response within the first 48hrs after pinning enanthate then peak at 3.5-4.5 days. Hence why most like to pin wed/sun with that ester or something similar.
And if i was running it in your situation i would start w e and finish with ace so you can step down most comfortably at the end to switch to trt. And dont bomb your estro either- need estro to grow! You're gonna hokd water so dont think estro is off the charts til other symptoms come with it. And when nips give problems try some caber etc to see if it fixes first before bombing estro. Estro helps mood, sex, growth, etc. But when you're feeling like you're on clomid then maybe do something about it. Best of luck! Keep us posted.
I started a little log over in the cycle log section. How would you front load the enth then? I was thinking just pinning every day that first week to hit 300 mg and then down to 150 the subsequent weeks

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been reading more about frontloading with the enth. Found several formulas around the forums. All of which lead me to about 300mg + for that first week. Most of it being that first shot and then the second just being the normal .75ml and every subsequent remaining at that normal .75ml

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been reading more about frontloading with the enth. Found several formulas around the forums. All of which lead me to about 300mg + for that first week. Most of it being that first shot and then the second just being the normal .75ml and every subsequent remaining at that normal .75ml
Are we talking about 300mg Trest Enth or Test Enth?
I got confused here.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are we talking about 300mg Trest Enth or Test Enth?
I got confused here.
Trest. Will not be taking test. I’m talking about front loading the trest. There are formulas floating around for front loading that take the half life and dosage etc into consideration.

Ends up being something like a 250mg dose day one and then the normal 75 mg (considering my weekly dose is 150) a few days later. So like 250 Sunday and 75 Wednesday week 1. Then 75 mg 2x a week for the rest of the cycle to be 150 a week

Last edited:
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They say it’s one of the few orals to take pwo.
I just can’t get enough of the injectable Ace though.
I get off it and cycle something else in, And then I’m disappointed, so I go cruise and then go back to Trest, and I repeat.
It trumps every injectable I’ve ever used, and the only ones I haven’t used are Primo and EQ.

Trest vs primo and eq would be comparing vodka to water 😬

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trest. Will not be taking test. I’m talking about front loading the trest. There are formulas floating around for front loading that take the half life and dosage etc into consideration.

Ends up being something like a 250mg dose day one and then the normal 75 mg (considering my weekly dose is 150) a few days later. So like 250 Sunday and 75 Wednesday week 1. Then 75 mg 2x a week for the rest of the cycle to be 150 a week
I’m curious to see how this goes. It’s been love at first pin with Trest Ace for me, so I’ve never gotten to the longer esters. Keep us posted.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m curious to see how this goes. It’s been love at first pin with Trest Ace for me, so I’ve never gotten to the longer esters. Keep us posted.
I’ll try to keep the log updated

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its alright but primo wont add that much
Oh not for adding it for size. Adding it for the awesome effects of DHT (hardening, vascularity, fat loss) which is lacking from trest on its own.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im thinking trest, mast, winstrol will be a nasty recomp cycle.
Oh not for adding it for size. Adding it for the awesome effects of DHT (hardening, vascularity, fat loss) which is lacking from trest on its own.
When the oral and transdermal trest got popular, I was seeing lots of guys run trest/epiandro/epistane. Nasty recomp transformations. I'm thinking trest ace 25mg eod mast ace 100mg eod and winstrol 50mg a day will make a sick mini cycle

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im thinking trest, mast, winstrol will be a nasty recomp cycle. When the oral and transdermal trest got popular, I was seeing lots of guys run trest/epiandro/epistane. Nasty recomp transformations. I'm thinking trest ace 25mg eod mast ace 100mg eod and winstrol 50mg a day will make a sick mini cycle
I would love to run a cycle like that but now that I’m in my 40s, my hair’s been thinning like whoa. I’m now a regular midoxinil user haha... that’s why I’m aiming for primo (with some proviron).

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah just dont think its optimal, not strong enough, maybe at high dosages but its so expensive 😬 winstrol, tren but then were talking sides.. I like your idea better haha 😂

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im thinking trest, mast, winstrol will be a nasty recomp cycle. When the oral and transdermal trest got popular, I was seeing lots of guys run trest/epiandro/epistane. Nasty recomp transformations. I'm thinking trest ace 25mg eod mast ace 100mg eod and winstrol 50mg a day will make a sick mini cycle
This^ Again, double DHT w Trest, and you’re talking more size and better cuts than a hefty tren cycle/

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is the idea. Like we’ve discussed, Trest has the ability to lean out over time, but you don’t see it as well until you’ve added DHT. It’s truly amazing when the two work together.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is the idea. Like we’ve discussed, Trest has the ability to lean out over time, but you don’t see it as well until you’ve added DHT. It’s truly amazing when the two work together.
What is the best way to add / increase DHT ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your talking natural ways, boron and creatine increase dht. To what extent I'm not sure. Ive also read that being in a caloric surplus of healthy foods does unless your overweight to begin with.

On the not so natural side you could try dermacrine on the sack or something like epiandro.

And then of course dht steroids

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test cream on the sac is also a great way. I have a friend who uses creams for TRT and gave me a bunch. I should try this out while I’m bridging.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Orals seem to pack the most punch alongside it.
SD, Msten, and Winnie all were incredible for me with Trest.
Mast or Proviron are more subtle but I’m seeing great results with Proviron and Trest right now probably because I’m working with a trainer and diet is ridiculously on point. Measured, weighed, timed, everything.
I also think Proviron really seems to help you get the most out of less of your TRT dose and Trest.
I’m on jack squat Trest/test and 75mg/Proviron and I look/feel like I’m on easily double that. Plus all the good anti estro qualities that are very helpful alongside Trest.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d probably go proviron if you can get it. 3AD is likely a good legal alternative.
after some research, it doesnt seem that this is likely. Its more likely to enhance the effects of other steroids, though it does seem to raise libido quite well for some. this could be why alot of people think its making it to DHT. Im pretty sure it does make it to dihydro DHEA. this however doesnt seem to have a pathway to DHT.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Folks !!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
after some research, it doesnt seem that this is likely. Its more likely to enhance the effects of other steroids, though it does seem to raise libido quite well for some. this could be why alot of people think its making it to DHT. Im pretty sure it does make it to dihydro DHEA. this however doesnt seem to have a pathway to DHT.
Wait, wouldn’t dihydro-DHEA be 5a reduced? I thought that would make it more readily convert to DHT. Does it have activity of its own? Or possibly follow a different conversion pathway? Certainly interesting.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it most definitley has some of its own action. I'm not sure that its all that different to hexadrone. Mostly anabolic, with a pseudo andogenic effect. I wouldnt count on it being a mass monster of any kind. Again its a harder drier effect, than other highly anabolic drugs, yet doesnt seem to hurt the joints.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone here experience insomnia from trest, or have it creep up over time into full blown insomnia?

I started having sleeping troubles weeks ago and thought it was the NPP. I dropped that, but the insomnia is consistent each night now. Not even on much trest at the moment either. Ambien isn't working, neither is mary jane really.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone here experience insomnia from trest, or have it creep up over time into full blown insomnia?

I started having sleeping troubles weeks ago and thought it was the NPP. I dropped that, but the insomnia is consistent each night now. Not even on much trest at the moment either. Ambien isn't working, neither is mary jane really.
I have a lot of issues with sleep and nothing has really changed since the introduction of trest a couple weeks ago. But the problems were there to begin with so I guess that’s not much help.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a lot of issues with sleep and nothing has really changed since the introduction of trest a couple weeks ago. But the problems were there to begin with so I guess that’s not much help.
I also typically have issues with sleep, but when just on test/trt, it is not every night. Right now, it's nightly, and severe. My brain isn't shutting off and I am waking up every 1-2hrs from the minute I hit the pillow. I just started seeing a therapist to deal with anxiety so I hope that helps a ton.

My anxiety at the moment comes from women, always the main source of my anxiety. I somehow (unintentionally) made deep connections with two women who have significant others (one is married, the other is dating a friend of a friend), and it's been eating me up, especially since this friend of a friend's women keep going for me. This is the 3rd time in 3yrs. My ex from 2 months ago, broke up with him last Feb and then came after me – and I really tried to stay away but failed... and now his current GF has been coming after me. I allowed her to get friendly and we've made a strong connection. I guess we really like the same type of women. Sorry for the dump, had to get this off my chest. Messed up situation.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also typically have issues with sleep, but when just on test/trt, it is not every night. Right now, it's nightly, and severe. My brain isn't shutting off and I am waking up every 1-2hrs from the minute I hit the pillow. I just started seeing a therapist to deal with anxiety so I hope that helps a ton.

My anxiety at the moment comes from women, always the main source of my anxiety. I somehow (unintentionally) made deep connections with two women who have significant others (one is married, the other is dating a friend of a friend), and it's been eating me up, especially since this friend of a friend's women keep going for me. This is the 3rd time in 3yrs. My ex from 2 months ago, broke up with him last Feb and then came after me – and I really tried to stay away but failed... and now his current GF has been coming after me. I allowed her to get friendly and we've made a strong connection. I guess we really like the same type of women. Sorry for the dump, had to get this off my chest. Messed up situation.
No worries man. I have anxiety issues as well and was a long time drinker so my sleep cycle has been messed up for a while. Therapist helped a lot with anxiety. Keep at it man.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I like trazadone. It seems to have the least side effects. Plus the anti depressant properties over time take away worries over **** that we can’t even control. A low dose of 50 will almost always get me to sleep within 2 hours.
Kratom is highly addictive as you know, but it’s a big reason I’m able to get to sleep at night.
Phenibut could help but again you’ll be ramping up dose and in danger of Wd’s after too long.

19s including Trest give me mild anxiety/insomnia but nothing like dht’s.
Are you able to get 6 hours?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Maybe bang them both out real good and you will sleep like a baby

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like trazadone. It seems to have the least side effects. Plus the anti depressant properties over time take away worries over **** that we can’t even control. A low dose of 50 will almost always get me to sleep within 2 hours.
Kratom is highly addictive as you know, but it’s a big reason I’m able to get to sleep at night.
Phenibut could help but again you’ll be ramping up dose and in danger of Wd’s after too long.

19s including Trest give me mild anxiety/insomnia but nothing like dht’s.
Are you able to get 6 hours?
4-5 broken hours :/ I’ll ask my doc for Trazodone and might try Kratom. Also going to stock up on tianeptine again for daytime.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4-5 broken hours :/ I’ll ask my doc for Trazodone and might try Kratom. Also going to stock up on tianeptine again for daytime.
Any addictive characteristics and you may end up stuck on Kratom like me.
Plus if you are opiate lover, it will stimulate you anyways. Over time, it sedates somewhat but at first it could do one or the other.
Trazadone is so damn safe and it’s like taking 4 Benadryl but better.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Plus if you are opiate lover, it will stimulate you anyways. Over time, it sedates somewhat but at first it could do one or the other.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about Ketotifen, it always put me out ?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
F. I have to run a PT test for a position at work in five weeks. Should I continue on my current cycle or make changes? I have a bottle of cardarine sitting around to take but it honestly didn’t impress me much last time I took it

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
F. I have to run a PT test for a position at work in five weeks. Should I continue on my current cycle or make changes? I have a bottle of cardarine sitting around to take but it honestly didn’t impress me much last time I took it
I certainly noticed stamina increase with training. That’s about it. Plus mild fat loss and very slight hypoglycemia once or twice.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I certainly noticed stamina increase with training. That’s about it. Plus mild fat loss and very slight hypoglycemia once or twice.
Yeah any effects were mild for sure. I’m just not sure what to do right now as that wasn’t the direction I was planning on going

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does sex addiction count

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also a 20% Labor Day sale where I got that trest so I could stock on other items if they were more beneficial