Ment (trestolone)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am so torn about proviron, great at high dosages maybe better than masteron. At low dosage, its mild, it gives libido, not much if any shutdown, helps with estro. Its just so expensive but its one of those things i would throw in to the cycle just because i have it (not as expensive in the us). Glad you like it @mathersby. I almost feel like revisit it next time at 25mg and yes give us some pictures! Excited to see where youre at now
One thing I’ve noticed after just a few weeks, Is with less test/Trest I’m getting much more at low doses. SHBG lowering works.
No placebo, I’m on barely 220 test 110 Trest weekly and making gains like it’s twice that. It’s dried me out really well too. I’m using 75/day and just ordered more. I will certainly use up to 150/day one month out from MP comp in March.
I’d say it’s better than Mast even at moderate doses.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anybody have an idea how bad Proviron hits the lipids?
From what I’ve researched. Just as bad as other orals that are harsher. And it’s DHT, so awful on lipids. But I’m getting bloods in a week so we will see what 2 weeks of 75/day looks like. Trest doesn’t put me out of range so I should have a good idea how it will be on lipids.

Got some cardarine coming in the mail too. Excited to see what it can do for cholesterol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I’ve researched. Just as bad as other orals that are harsher. And it’s DHT, so awful on lipids. But I’m getting bloods in a week so we will see what 2 weeks of 75/day looks like. Trest doesn’t put me out of range so I should have a good idea how it will be on lipids.

Got some cardarine coming in the mail too. Excited to see what it can do for cholesterol.
Interested to see the results. Cardarine is always a good idea, have some too.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s awesome. I am looking forward to seeing your bloods. I would think being an oral dht it would have a harsh effect, however I know it was prescribed long term for low test symptoms, so that makes me think maybe it’s not so terrible.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I’ve noticed after just a few weeks, Is with less test/Trest I’m getting much more at low doses. SHBG lowering works.
No placebo, I’m on barely 220 test 110 Trest weekly and making gains like it’s twice that. It’s dried me out really well too. I’m using 75/day and just ordered more. I will certainly use up to 150/day one month out from MP comp in March.
I’d say it’s better than Mast even at moderate doses.

Awesome! Glad you found something that works for you.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Package arrived last night. Might have to try an ml of the ace for the weekend and then start the enth and orals Monday.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Package arrived last night. Might have to try an ml of the ace for the weekend and then start the enth and orals Monday.
Just pin 30-40mg eod with your oral. The longer ester won’t affect it for several weeks Get an idea how it treats you and it’s a hell of a kick start.
I see what Chados is saying but I’ve always enjoyed using short esters while the longer get up to blood concentrations.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just pin 30-40mg eod with your oral. The longer ester won’t affect it for several weeks Get an idea how it treats you and it’s a hell of a kick start.
I see what Chados is saying but I’ve always enjoyed using short esters while the longer get up to blood concentrations.
Yeah I’m still going back and forth between front loading a large dose of enth week one or normal dose of enth with ace added in for a bit

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’m still going back and forth between front loading a large dose of enth week one or normal dose of enth with ace added in for a bit
I’d go option B, personal preference. Not against front loading.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d go option B, personal preference. Not against front loading.
That’s the direction I’ve been leaning in. Will still be a front load but using both esters while it reaches peak levels

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was considering it just for pinning less often. Possibly starting with both ace and enth to get it going and just dropping the ace
I pin my trest ace daily with slin pins (the longest I can find) and rotate between delts and glutes. I find slin pins super easy and convenient so I always buy fast esters now.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I pin my trest ace daily with slin pins (the longest I can find) and rotate between delts and glutes. I find slin pins super easy and convenient so I always buy fast esters now.
Subq?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
So I've been thinking hard about running eq or primo this spring and I decided to run primo. Well I need to stack this and my plan was deca and test.

Looking at how expensive it is and me knowing that trest is really effective even though I dislike wet steroids, but Im planning on using these..

Trest primo and epistane, completely skip test, trest instead of deca and epistane for the?? Not sure just had a good time back in the days.

I have limited experience at low dosage so..

wanted to hear people's opinions on transdermal vs oral, how long did you use it and at what dosage?
Is injectable trest the same as oral trest?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
So I've been thinking hard about running eq or primo this spring and I decided to run primo. Well I need to stack this and my plan was deca and test.

Looking at how expensive it is and me knowing that trest is really effective even though I dislike wet steroids, but Im planning on using these..

Trest primo and epistane, completely skip test, trest instead of deca and epistane for the?? Not sure just had a good time back in the days.

I have limited experience at low dosage so..

wanted to hear people's opinions on transdermal vs oral, how long did you use it and at what dosage?
Is injectable trest the same as oral trest?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing I like the most about daily pinning is that I never get acne on cycle this way, on anything. Super stable blood levels means fewer sides

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just pinned the first 50mg of ace. First time pinning ever. If anyone’s interested I can do a lazy somewhat log for the next 8-10 weeks before I switch to my TRT dose for bloodwork

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just pinned the first 50mg of ace. First time pinning ever. If anyone’s interested I can do a lazy somewhat log for the next 8-10 weeks before I switch to my TRT dose for bloodwork
I would like to follow that log !!

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would like to follow that log !!
Alright. It’s not gonna be insanely detailed or a workout log but I’ll update it frequently enough with my thoughts and such about how everything is going. I’ll have plenty of questions for everyone as well I’m sure.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely not a lot stronger!! Oral trest is very potent but half life is a couple hrs at best. IM trest is more sustainable which makes for a better cycle choice. Oral trest pwo is one of my favorites!! Only issue is that it is super expensive now and expense to gains is debatable

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely not a lot stronger!! Oral trest is very potent but half life is a couple hrs at best. IM trest is more sustainable which makes for a better cycle choice. Oral trest pwo is one of my favorites!! Only issue is that it is super expensive now and expense to gains is debatable
They say it’s one of the few orals to take pwo.
I just can’t get enough of the injectable Ace though.
I get off it and cycle something else in, And then I’m disappointed, so I go cruise and then go back to Trest, and I repeat.
It trumps every injectable I’ve ever used, and the only ones I haven’t used are Primo and EQ.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I woke up to the worst thing possible, a completely wasted large vial of trest ace The metal crimp had come off this vial a week ago but the rubber was fine and secure. Well this morning, it looked like the rubber popped itself out of the vial so it was sitting exposed to air in front of a fan, likely for hours. Should I throw it away or order a whatman filter for it?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I woke up to the worst thing possible, a completely wasted large vial of trest ace The metal crimp had come off this vial a week ago but the rubber was fine and secure. Well this morning, it looked like the rubber popped itself out of the vial so it was sitting exposed to air in front of a fan, likely for hours. Should I throw it away or order a whatman filter for it?
We WILL find a way

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just had a large order touch down and will send a vial if you’re in need right now

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just had a large order touch down and will send a vial if you’re in need right now
You are truly a savior / saint for offering this! It’s truly appreciated, but thankfully I have a couple more vials, albeit smaller ones. This was a 20ml vial I just wasted :( I’m going to have to buy a vial crimper in case of future problems, but this is the first time it’s ever happened to me.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are truly a savior / saint for offering this! It’s truly appreciated, but thankfully I have a couple more vials, albeit smaller ones. This was a 20ml vial I just wasted :( I’m going to have to buy a vial crimper in case of future problems, but this is the first time it’s ever happened to me.
Oh good I’m glad it wasn’t the last of it. Didn’t want you having to end a cycle early or something like that.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh good I’m glad it wasn’t the last of it. Didn’t want you having to end a cycle early or something like that.
Thanks, yeah I’m actually bridging/cruising on 100mg/week trest ace till my next cycle. Probably not the best thing to do but I’m trying it out.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mattersby seems to enjoy it
It has me absolutely girl crazy right now and it has all summer. It’s a problem lol It’s enjoyable, but probably not best on lipids or relationships hehe.. I haven’t been able to stay focused enough to even start one.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It has me absolutely girl crazy right now and it has all summer. It’s a problem lol It’s enjoyable, but probably not best on lipids or relationships hehe.. I haven’t been able to stay focused enough to even start one.
I think you may be surprised when you get labs. It’s just nuts to me how such an effective drug isn’t riddled with problems but other than methyl estrogen I have great labs running Trest for months on end. What ends up getting my lipids is when I have to run letro when my test is too high alongside Trest.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you may be surprised when you get labs. It’s just nuts to me how such an effective drug isn’t riddled with problems but other than methyl estrogen I have great labs running Trest for months on end. What ends up getting my lipids is when I have to run letro when my test is too high alongside Trest.
I’ve heard aromasin is great on lipids so it’s the only AI I use now. I run tren every year so my lipids are usually in the shitter from that. Just ordered two bottles of SFH’s fish oil though and going to start semi mega-dosing it to help the lipids out.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve heard aromasin is great on lipids so it’s the only AI I use now. I run tren every year so my lipids are usually in the shitter from that. Just ordered two bottles of SFH’s fish oil though and going to start semi mega-dosing it to help the lipids out.
I hope it’s good on lipids. Mine got me chastised by the TRT doc and I haven’t even run anything in years. She suggested niacin and lots of fish oil too.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just realized I only have 1 10ml vial of trest ace left. Is anyone able to DM me a current source? Have had this stash a few years now and am not up to date on who’s carrying it now.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They say it’s one of the few orals to take pwo.
I just can’t get enough of the injectable Ace though.
I get off it and cycle something else in, And then I’m disappointed, so I go cruise and then go back to Trest, and I repeat.
It trumps every injectable I’ve ever used, and the only ones I haven’t used are Primo and EQ.
IMG_7488.JPG

I just came across this in my stash. I’ve had it for a few years (unopened). Was thinking of running it alongside the slin down the road. Think it’s still good to use after all this time?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d pin it still.
Theoretically, labs trying to stay away from putting dudes in the hospital put so much BA in these products, they could stay sterile in open air.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d pin it still.
Theoretically, labs trying to stay away from putting dudes in the hospital put so much BA in these products, they could stay sterile in open air.
Ugh I’m tempted to but..... just thinking of the risk. Maybe I’ll get a whatman filter and pull it through that first.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody have an idea how bad Proviron hits the lipids?
Just had an issue with this so thought i would respond. At 25mg/day my enzymes were elevated and doc was concerned. He thought I had been drinking too much so im guessing they werent crazy bad but I'll try to get a copy. And thats no other orals and just test at 200 -300/wk. As for lipids mine rarely are effected so im not the best to go off of for that but just thought that they liver enzymes should be touched on. Now will always run liver support for amything other than furaza/anavar (both showed no change). I dont need my pancreas going ape or kidney stones. And after starting liver flush my skin lolks better, not winded as easily and feel awesome so im guessing it was needed anyways bc im a sucker for candy bars and stuff like that as well as proviron even when im not lifting. Just makes me feel good/ gives me what trt doesn't. Feel like test+ proviron+ 2-3iu gh = TRUE hrt. Anyways, there ya go.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should habe gone with SR for lipids imho. Works wonders in that department. I will prolly dose SR for as long as i can afford it. Stuff is better in about every way than when compared to Cardarine except maybe flat out endurance (great for those tren lovers) but still works well in that department as far as im concerned. Just a thought buddy.