Ment (trestolone)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've had to run to the bathroom 3x today to dry heave. Thankfully have been holding down my shakes for now, but wow... this is brutal. I wonder what my insides are looking like lol. I have a feeling my insides are going to spill before the day is done, and I still have a big back + arms workout to do today...
Pretty sure you could JUST vomit and go negative calories for the day and PR a few, put on some lbm still....

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure you could JUST vomit and go negative calories for the day and PR a few, put on some lbm still....
Lol probably. I’m going clubbing tonight too at Mirage in NYC. 2nd biggest club in the US. No drinking tho but I’m smuggling in some protein bars

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol probably. I’m going clubbing tonight too at Mirage in NYC. 2nd biggest club in the US. No drinking tho but I’m smuggling in some protein bars
I’m not much of a druggie, but if I went to a club: Xanax + Adderall, or find a source for some Molly.
Sobriety is boring at times if everyone is raging.

Protein bars still coming though. It all goes everywhere with me.
Here’s my work drawer this week, and I’m only at the office twice a week.
IMG_0035.JPG

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not much of a druggie, but if I went to a club: Xanax + Adderall, or find a source for some Molly.
Sobriety is boring at times if everyone is raging.

Protein bars still coming though. It all goes everywhere with me.
Here’s my work drawer this week, and I’m only at the office twice a week. View attachment 184854
I love ecstasy and mushrooms from time to time Or once in a while I’ll mega dose tianeptine.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell me more on the tian??? I don’t know nearly as much as I should
Well a mega dose of it is kinda like extended release coke but with great mood boosting and anxiety lowering features. I like mega dosing the sulfate version. Longer acting. I don’t do it often though as it’s habit forming. The only thing I do often is vape THC. I need to in order to sleep at night.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it is addictive in the same manner as opiates. Be careful.
Exactly. Can be super addictive. I tend to use it more often as prescribed, regular dosing, for a month or two, then I take time off. Great mood booster and anxiety reducer at standard doses. I don’t really use it anymore though ever since I’ve discovered the benefits of psylocybin microdosing

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love ecstasy and mushrooms from time to time Or once in a while I’ll mega dose tianeptine.
Where have you got yours? It’s everywhere and I saw RUI had it but I figured raw would be better

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All my sources stopped carrying tia and I’m basically on my last bottle of caps now. Need to find a new source myself.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished SD Sunday, dropped my trest dose to 175mg/week and keeping NPP at 200mg/week till I run out. Ordering tren hex + ace and mast prop for this winter and going to keep cruising on trest till then. Might order some proviron to run along the cruise. Aromasin is back to 12.5mg/day.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finished SD Sunday, dropped my trest dose to 175mg/week and keeping NPP at 200mg/week till I run out. Ordering tren hex + ace and mast prop for this winter and going to keep cruising on trest till then. Might order some proviron to run along the cruise. Aromasin is back to 12.5mg/day.
Itching to start that Trest Ace I got.
What do you think of npp/Trest at those doses?
That’s about where I’m going to be stacked with Proviron and Winnie.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was really good and no sides. Having trouble sleeping lately though but that’s it.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw I should mention I have some permanent back issues / damage and that SD / trest / npp combo treated it VERY well. It did not flair up once or even ache in the slightest during training or rest.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone here know of any interactions taking caber with phenibut, like excessive dopamine? I’ve been taking phenibut to sleep and feel far more hungover from it than usual (spatial disorientation etc)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone here know of any interactions taking caber with phenibut, like excessive dopamine? I’ve been taking phenibut to sleep and feel far more hungover from it than usual (spatial disorientation etc)
I never thought about it. But now that you mention it, it does seem like it could be a possibility.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that I’m off the SD but still on trest/npp and eating really well again, my lifts/numbers are all shooting up like crazy This is great haha

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Now that I’m off the SD but still on trest/npp and eating really well again, my lifts/numbers are all shooting up like crazy This is great haha
It is crazy how effective trest is I’m eating at maintenance and my lifts have gone up tremendously all while leaning out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any reliable research places still carrying trest? Can't find anywhere other then places that only take crypto currency. Arg

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reliable research places still carrying trest? Can't find anywhere other then places that only take crypto currency. Arg
Have you tried naps? That’s always my backup.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much proviron and Winnie you planning to take alongside?

I’m trying to figure out what to take while cruising on trest and doing a long cut/recomp. Think 25-50mg proviron daily is fine with it? Or should I throw some other stuff in the mix? I’m not lean enough now to really take advantage of mast/winnie at the moment and I’ve also never ran winnie before. EQ with trest might really mess my cardio up but I’ve thought of that too. I could maybe throw a low dose of tren ace in to replace the npp and add some proviron too for a 4 month cruise. Maybe some GH/peptides in there too...

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is crazy how effective trest is I’m eating at maintenance and my lifts have gone up tremendously all while leaning out.
What dosage and how often? Is it worth taking pre workout or doesnt kick in tjst fast? Alsp any anti E?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How much proviron and Winnie you planning to take alongside?

I’m trying to figure out what to take while cruising on trest and doing a long cut/recomp. Think 25-50mg proviron daily is fine with it? Or should I throw some other stuff in the mix? I’m not lean enough now to really take advantage of mast/winnie at the moment and I’ve also never ran winnie before. EQ with trest might really mess my cardio up but I’ve thought of that too. I could maybe throw a low dose of tren ace in to replace the npp and add some proviron too for a 4 month cruise. Maybe some GH/peptides in there too...
I’m starting Proviron tomorrow. 50mg starting dose. Prob go up to 100. Trest does so well with DHT.
Add in a little insulin pre workout and you can literally build muscle fast while cutting up

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What dosage and how often? Is it worth taking pre workout or doesnt kick in tjst fast? Alsp any anti E?
The pwo everyone talks about with Trest is always the oral version.
Injectable is of course a whole different animal.
There’s really nothing like it. It’s like the best or tren and the best of both nandrolones and NONE of the negatives. For me, the ONLY issue with Trest, is gyno. It sucks, it’s difficult, it’s relentless.
Now of course it’s worse for me bc I’m very gyno prone, but I suck it up and guzzle letro and raloxifene all day. Because Trest is worth the headache.
My AI, Serm, and prolactin antagonist collection is always backed up for a year, solely because of the Trest I take half the year.
Even though Ace usually takes a week or more to kick in, you’ll notice water and muscle fullness by day 4 easily. Then, if you run it long enough, it actually starts leaning you out.

When you use it alongside an oral dht, it’s like a much much stronger Tren. That’s how good the stuff is.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m starting Proviron tomorrow. 50mg starting dose. Prob go up to 100. Trest does so well with DHT.
Add in a little insulin pre workout and you can literally build muscle fast while cutting up
That's the one thing I've never tried! Now you're making me want to look into adding slin + GH.

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve read through this whole thread over the last few days and don’t recall seeing much about decanoate. I am going to be starting TRT shortly and wanted to plan a trest cycle around it, msten as the kicker. Any reason to use ace over trest d? Just figured I would minimize the pinning.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use to love trest but my body just doesn't like it anymore, strange and disappointing. Used as much I could and now just sits there, just not worth it anymore. Use to be the best, so I still highly recommend. 😥

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve read through this whole thread over the last few days and don’t recall seeing much about decanoate. I am going to be starting TRT shortly and wanted to plan a trest cycle around it, msten as the kicker. Any reason to use ace over trest d? Just figured I would minimize the pinning.
Cause Trest is like Christmas. You don’t want to wait so long to open your presents.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Who was it that was TRTing on trest btw?
Prob someone else but I ran it test-less for 3 months during my TRT since late 2015.
Test is absolutely not needed when running Trest but of course we all say nothing replaces test.
I did not get labs and they would of course tell a different story with zero test, but “feel” was no more problem at all, tons of energy and libido. Too much actually.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I think I'm going to look into a trest/proviron + slin/GH protocol
Me and Swim had a thread called Insulin Q and A.
Had some good info but you really gotta be proactive.
I went hypo several times on just 8-12ius. Became good at spotting it and never really freaked out, just ate some gummy worms and moved on. However once I went so hypo I had to sit in my office and eat 350grams of dextrose and high fructose over 15 minutes until I felt better. My only guess is I got some in a vein, which is supposed to kill you. Scary af and keeps you on your toes.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prob someone else but I ran it test-less for 3 months during my TRT since late 2015.
Test is absolutely not needed when running Trest but of course we all say nothing replaces test.
I did not get labs and they would of course tell a different story with zero test, but “feel” was no more problem at all, tons of energy and libido. Too much actually.
I was thinking of doing a few months of trest and saving the test for later on. Just need to time it right for bloodwork follow up in three months. Think a month of test would have me where I need to be for bloodwork?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PRO closed? Anyone wanna PM me a source for trest?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use to love trest but my body just doesn't like it anymore, strange and disappointing. Used as much I could and now just sits there, just not worth it anymore. Use to be the best, so I still highly recommend.
What does it do now that you don’t like? Is it just the estrogen? Or do you mean it messes up your labs badly?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me and Swim had a thread called Insulin Q and A.
Had some good info but you really gotta be proactive.
I went hypo several times on just 8-12ius. Became good at spotting it and never really freaked out, just ate some gummy worms and moved on. However once I went so hypo I had to sit in my office and eat 350grams of dextrose and high fructose over 15 minutes until I felt better. My only guess is I got some in a vein, which is supposed to kill you. Scary af and keeps you on your toes.
Thanks, I’ll take a look. A bit worried about using slin because I go hypo easily as is.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest and winny is great as well
I haven’t used winny before because of past injuries. I’m worried of it’s effects on joints/tendons and worried it could cause a reinjury / worsening of existing ones, but maybe I’m overthinking it.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven’t used winny before because of past injuries. I’m worried of it’s effects on joints/tendons and worried it could cause a reinjury / worsening of existing ones, but maybe I’m overthinking it.
I was running the winny at 100mg joints dried out real quick within 2 weeks so dropped it to 50mg and went away. It’s all preference though I focus more on volume then heavy. I use to bulk and cut but kind of got sick of it now I try to keep it a lot more clean and steady when bulking.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The pwo everyone talks about with Trest is always the oral version.
Injectable is of course a whole different animal.
There’s really nothing like it. It’s like the best or tren and the best of both nandrolones and NONE of the negatives. For me, the ONLY issue with Trest, is gyno. It sucks, it’s difficult, it’s relentless.
Now of course it’s worse for me bc I’m very gyno prone, but I suck it up and guzzle letro and raloxifene all day. Because Trest is worth the headache.
My AI, Serm, and prolactin antagonist collection is always backed up for a year, solely because of the Trest I take half the year.
Even though Ace usually takes a week or more to kick in, you’ll notice water and muscle fullness by day 4 easily. Then, if you run it long enough, it actually starts leaning you out.

When you use it alongside an oral dht, it’s like a much much stronger Tren. That’s how good the stuff is.
Sounds amazing lol and leading you out? Sweet. I always feared it may bloat the heck out of somebody. As gar as gyno but I had my glands removed when I was younger so not really worry about gyno and I have plenty of arimidex i assume caber needed too

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What does it do now that you don’t like? Is it just the estrogen? Or do you mean it messes up your labs badly?
Yeah shoots estrogen up, sore nipples, no increase in libido. Not how it use to act, not worth it anymore. Other choices. Unfortunately I tried to continue and opened my last bottle, so have about 9 cc's looking at me, lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm gonna try trest and a dht probably winny, without test at some point before the year is over. Probably 50mg trest eod and 50 winny everyday. Any suggestions on estrogen control from day 1 of trest. Mind you I don't get estrogen sides on 600mg test