Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) Information Link

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
CORRECTION: I read a little yesterday and realized that it was PGE2, not PGE1 (wich is what I was calling it in a previous post) that was the pro inflamatory one that some guys inject in their weiners. It's also one of the ones made by AA conversion via Cox2. Turns out the real PGE1 is actually ANTI-inflamatory and is synthesized from GLA not AA. I think PGF2 is also synthesized from the AA, but the thing I was reading yesterday didnt go into PGF2a synthesis, just PGE1 and PGE2.

BassD

Awards
Im sure that is would be a GREAT inclusion to a MGF cycle. I was only able to try it some at the end of my IGF cycle, and I didnt overlap that much, so I still had kick-in times of 10+ days berfore the AA should have shown any bennifit.

Of course, the more the merrier in response to your stacking suggestions, I actually had planned on using MGF with my AA, but the MGF fell through, and I just used the AA.
Why not IGF-1 with the MGF instead of AA?
I really would like to make the best profits out of my MGF-cycle, but with the IGF-1 included it would be a pain to my wallet. So if I can get good results with the AA included instead of the IGF-1 this would be great! So I'm interested in your view on this.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why not IGF-1 with the MGF instead of AA?
I really would like to make the best profits out of my MGF-cycle, but with the IGF-1 included it would be a pain to my wallet. So if I can get good results with the AA included instead of the IGF-1 this would be great! So I'm interested in your view on this.
Lol- I had PLANNED on all 3. I received my LR3, had my AA,.. but the MGF I was expecting never happened.
Sorry, I wasn't tring to imply that I'd rather use MGF+AA over combining all 3.
When the new peg. version comes out, I'm going to use that solo though. Turns out, after 2 attempts, I just dont really get anything out of AA :frustrate

BassD

Awards
Lol- I had PLANNED on all 3. I received my LR3, had my AA,.. but the MGF I was expecting never happened.
Sorry, I wasn't tring to imply that I'd rather use MGF+AA over combining all 3.
When the new peg. version comes out, I'm going to use that solo though. Turns out, after 2 attempts, I just dont really get anything out of AA :frustrate
Oh misunderstood you there :)

Do you think de PEGylated version will give good results on its own?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Oh misunderstood you there :)

Do you think de PEGylated version will give good results on its own?
It will definitely be more beneficial in the sense that the half life is going to be extended significantly. Most of the studies conducted by Dr. Goldspink use the PEGylated version due to the fact it has a longer half life, much like LR3 IGF-1 compared to hIGF-1Ea

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It will definitely be more beneficial in the sense that the half life is going to be extended significantly. Most of the studies conducted by Dr. Goldspink use the PEGylated version due to the fact it has a longer half life, much like LR3 IGF-1 compared to hIGF-1Ea
Results should be more interesting this time around :bb:

That Dude

Awards
Wow ... great read and awsome work bros. Posted a link on VIP

TheGame46

Awards
PEGylated MGF Profile

PEGylated Mechano Growth Factor (MGF)

Quick summary: MGF is a splice variant of the IGF produced by a frame shift if the IGF gene. MGF increase the muscle stem cell count, so that more may fuse and become part of adult muscle cells. This is a process required for adult muscle cells to continue growing.

Why PEGylate MGF?
MGF exhibits local effects in skeletal muscle and without modification is not systemic (can’t travel through the body). The problem with synthetic MGF is that it is introduced IM and is water based so it goes into the blood stream. MGF is not stable in the blood stream for more than a matter of minutes. Biologically produced MGF is made locally and does not enter the bloodstream and is short acting so stability is not an issue. By PEGylating the MGF we can make synthetic MGF injected IM almost as efficient as local produced MGF. Clinically proven Advanced Pegylation, the technology of polyethylene glycol (PEG) conjugation, holds significant promise in maintaining effective plasma concentrations of systemically administered drugs. It does this by surrounding part of the peptide with a unique structure made of polyethylene glycol, which can be attached to a protein molecule. The result of a correct PEGylation is simlar to the protective mechanism of a turtle shell. The polyethylene glycol groups protect the peptide but don’t surround it completely. The active sites of the peptide are still free to do their biological function. In this case the shell is a negative charged shield against positively charged compounds that would affect the protein. This also provides a nice steric chamber for the peptide to reside in. So it’s a happy turtle ;)

Neurological research has shown that utilizing PEGylated MGF resulted in a longer more stable acting version of the MGF peptide in serum/blood.

Bottom line
PEGylation can improve performance and dosing convenience of peptides, proteins, antibodies, oligonucleotides and many small molecules by optimizing pharmacokinetics, increasing bioavailability, and decreasing immunogenicity and dosing frequency. PEGylation also can increase therapeutic efficacy by enabling increased drug concentration, improved biodistribution, and longer dwell time at the site of action. As a result, therapeutic drug concentrations can be achieved with less frequent dosing—a significant benefit to patients who are taking injected drugs.

The PEG itself does not react in the body and is very safe. PEG has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a base or vehicle for use in foods and cosmetics and in injectable, topical, rectal and nasal pharmaceutical formulations. PEG has demonstrated little toxicity, is eliminated intact by the kidneys or in the feces and lacks immunogenicity. The risk associated with current PEGylated drugs are due to the way the drug itself acts not the PEG. MGF, as it is being currently sold, is getting a bad rep from people due to the fact they feel that they are not seeing gains from it. Many people believe that the use of MGF in their cycles or protocols just flat out won't work, however, this is far from the truth.
More MGF information
Complete Overview of MGF or IGF-IEc

From its sequence, MGF is derived from the IGF-I gene by alternative splicing and has different 3' exons to the liver or systemic type (IGF-IEa). It has a 49 base pair insert in the human, and a 52 base pair insert in rodents, within the E domain of exon 5. This insert results in a reading frame shift, with a different carboxy (C) terminal sequence to that of systemic IGF-IEa. MGF and the other IGF isoforms have the same 5' exons that encode the IGF-I ligand-binding domain. Processing of pro-peptide yields a mature peptide that is involved in upregulating protein synthesis. However, there is evidence that the carboxy-terminal of the MGF peptide also acts as a separate growth factor. This stimulates division of mononucleated myoblasts or satellite (stem) cells, thereby increasing the number available for local repair

During the early stage of skeletal muscle development, myoblasts (muscle stem cells) fuse to form syncytial myotubes, which become innervated and develop into muscle fibres. Thereafter, mitotic proliferation of nuclei within the muscle fibres ceases. However, during postnatal (after development) growth, additional nuclei are provided by satellite cells (myoblast) fusing with myotubules. Muscle damage-recovery seems to have a similar cellular mechanism, in that satellite cells become activated and fuse with the damaged muscle fibres (reviewed by Goldring et al. 2002). This is also pertinent to certain diseases such as muscular dystrophy in which muscle tissue is not maintained and which have been associated with a deficiency in active satellite (stem) cells (Megeney et al. 1996; Seale & Rudnicki, 2000) and in myogenic factors (Heslop et al. 2000). Skeletal muscle mass and regenerative capacity have also been shown to decline with age (Sadeh, 1988; Carlson et al. 2001). The reduced capacity to regenerate in older muscle seems to be due to the decreased ability to activate satellite cell proliferation (Chakravarthy et al. 2000). The markedly lower expression of MGF in older rat muscles (Owino et al. 2001) and human muscle (Hameed et al. 2003) in response to mechanical overload has been associated with the failure to activate satellite cells, leading to age-related muscle loss (Owino et al. 2001). Your muscle cels can not grow once they have reached a certain size unless they obtain more nuclei from the myoblast. MGF increases the myblast available to donate their nuclei to the adult muscle cell.
“MGF appears to have a dual action in that, like the other IGF-I isoforms, it upregulates protein synthesis as well as activating satellite cells. However, the latter role of MGF is probably more important as most of the mature IGF-I will be derived from IGF-IEa during the second phase of repair. Nevertheless, it has been shown that MGF is a potent inducer of muscle hypertrophy in experiments in which the cDNA of MGF was inserted into a plasmid vector and introduced by intramuscular injection. This resulted in a 20 % increase in the weight of the injected muscle within 2 weeks, and the analyses showed that this was due to an increase in the size of the muscle fibres (Goldspink, 2001). Similar experiments by other groups have also been carried out using a viral construct containing the liver type of IGF-I, which resulted in a 25 % increase in muscle mass, but this took over 4 months to develop (Musaro et al. 2001). Hence, the dual role MGF plays in inducing satellite cell activation as well as protein synthesis suggests it is much more potent than the liver type or IGF-IEa for inducing rapid hypertrophy.”

These results are based on actual transplantation of the DNA coding for the peptides. This is a permanent effect and much more potent than IM injections of the peptide itself. You will not see a 20% increase in muscle mass through IM injections as claimed above.

TheGame46

Awards
Re: PEGylated MGF Profile

PEGylated MGF dosing Protocols

The PEGylated version is going to be much longer lasting making a 1-2 dose per week procedure possible. I still think its best used with IGF or AAS to maximize the benefits so here are some sample protocols

Once a week PEG MGF/ IGF
Sunday 100-300 mcg MGF you can choose to site inject if you wish. I think splitting large doses may benefit.
Monday –Fri IGF 50mcg e/d

Twice a week PEG MGF / IGF
Sunday and Wed MGF 50-150 mcg
MT, ThF IGF 50 mcg

These protocols are just to start as this is brand new feel free to tweak them if you like. I will update them after we have done some testing.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

Is the Igf-1 totally necessary? Or can we just run MGF on it's on?

TheGame46

Awards

Is the Igf-1 totally necessary? Or can we just run MGF on it's on?
You must remember that MGF only increases the number of staelite cells for use. Naturally you body uses another form of IGF very very similar to the systemic LR3 IGF available to then differentiation these new cells into components of adult muscle cells.

So is IGF necissary, NO I dont hink you have to have it b/c you have your own natural IGF and cna induce IGF productino through training but I think better results may be acheived using both, or using MGF in conjuction with AAS b/c they also induce differentiation

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Since this continues on the sticky info i'm gonna copy this to the thread up there so there isn't scattered info on this all over the place.

TheGame46

Awards
Ok just keep in mind this is unique to the PEGylated version. Could you edit the title so people know please?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, no foul meant Game. I've just been working hard on narrowing the info lately to make searching much easier.

That Dude

Awards
Your work is brilliant bro... Thanks for sharing! I have so much to read now... seriously thanks

logan22

Awards
Still the same info. The problem occurred in Dr. Goldspink's older studies. When he first began research on MGF he hypothesized that it was responsible for not only proliferation (brining in of myoblasts) but also for differentiation (activation of these myoblasts). This, however, proved to not be true in newer studies and actually it was wrong to a very large degree as it was found that not only did MGF not differentiate myoblasts but it actually inhibited myoblasts from differentiating (this is his newest hypothesis). They now say that IGF-1Ea is responsible for the differentiation, which is good for all the LR3 IGF-1 users out there. MGF still has its place as something that has a lot of potential, especially with the longer lasting PEGylated version coming out, but it will take much longer to figure out how to use it synergistically with LR3 IGF-1 since it does inhibit differentiation.

We basically have to determine how we can dose this stuff to where we get a large influx of myoblasts without inhibiting differentiation. I also still believe LR3 IGF-1 and MGF stacked together are the best way to go. With the large amount of IGF-1 we are getting, we need the extra myoblasts and with all the myoblasts being proliferated by the MGF, you are going to want the added anabolism.
You seem to be the Resident expert on IGF LR3 and MGF. This will be my first cycle of anything. Ive never been a fan of Steroids, but HGH, IGF, and MGF...interest me do to the fact they are natural functions of the body....just magnified. Any thoughts of a virgin stack of any of these or just alone? I was thinking HGH, but if the size comes for IGF LR3...maybe that is the more appropriate route....with a side of MGF? Thoughts?????

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I like LR3 IGF-1 the best personally, but then again have never tried hGH as I could never justify the price and the fact cycles have to be run for very long periods of time. Try getting 1-2mg of LR3 IGF-1 and run it at 20mg EOD or 30mg E3D and let me know how you liked it. Hunger should be way up, increased vascularity (through nitric oxide pathways), decrease in fat, slight increase in muscle mass, but this is the foundation that will be laid for later growth. You can also add in PEG-MGF 2x per week if you'd like. Search around professional muscle . com for some dosage schemes, we had some people trying it out over there who loved it.

logan22

Awards
I like LR3 IGF-1 the best personally, but then again have never tried hGH as I could never justify the price and the fact cycles have to be run for very long periods of time. Try getting 1-2mg of LR3 IGF-1 and run it at 20mg EOD or 30mg E3D and let me know how you liked it. Hunger should be way up, increased vascularity (through nitric oxide pathways), decrease in fat, slight increase in muscle mass, but this is the foundation that will be laid for later growth. You can also add in PEG-MGF 2x per week if you'd like. Search around professional muscle . com for some dosage schemes, we had some people trying it out over there who loved it.
Thanks.

IM...but site specific, bilateral or just quad and glute?

logan22

Awards

Also, I figure ill reconstitute both with AA. Then what do I backload my slin pins with and how much?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Why EOD or E3D? Why not ED?
Receptor endocytosis, aka receptor down regulation ;). But search the IGF-1 forum for posts by me and there is a thread about why EOD-E3D injections are best.

logan22

Awards
Receptor endocytosis, aka receptor down regulation ;). But search the IGF-1 forum for posts by me and there is a thread about why EOD-E3D injections are best.

Do you have a link to it? I cant find the posting. So if I pin the MGF of Sunday, (everywhere) Then should I wait one day to pin the LR3, then every other day? Would that work

Sun MGF 250mcg
Tues, Thurs, Sat LR3 40mcg?

How does that sound?

logan22

Awards
Do you have a link to it? I cant find the posting. So if I pin the MGF of Sunday, (everywhere) Then should I wait one day to pin the LR3, then every other day? Would that work

Sun MGF 250mcg
Tues, Thurs, Sat LR3 40mcg?

How does that sound?
Day one!

Started today...20/20mcg bilateral Shoulders. So far so good.

NattyNow

Awards
i was thinking of doing a somewhat large shot of mgf (say 200mcg) on sunday, working out mon and tues, wen off and then using igf pwo on thur and fri and maybe sat

i'd be training each bodypart about twice a week--once on the mgf and once on the igf

i've run a low dose of igf for 3 on, 4-off before and it worked well

has anyone tried anything similar yet?

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I tried 250mcgs peg-MGF once a wk w/ IGF 5 on 2 off @ about 20mcgs. Didnt use IGF on the day OF or the day AFTER the PEG-MGF shot. I got some ok gains w/ it, but I cant help but think Im not getting the most out of that combo. I just felt like there HAD to be a better more effective protocol possible. Because those gains I did make were along w/ Test, tren and GH. Id been on for awhile and my gains had been slowing down more and more despite adjustments in training and diet to get the ball rolling again. The PEG MGF/IGF helped me keep from completely hitting the wall, but I just think theres got to be a better way to cycle them. Im in PCT now and thinking of getting some more IGF and possibly more PEG MGF as well if I can afford it. Still takin the GH of course. Eating clean still(cept yesterday I caved in and had some fries w/ my chicken sandwich, cuz the sandwich left me hungry.) Im thinking of trying either 125mcgs X2/wk or 250mcgs once a wk of PEG MGF with 10-20mcgs E3D of IGF. When you down regulate your IGF receptors w/ 80mcg/ED plus dosages, it just sucks cuz your spending way more money, and only getting results for a couple weeks tops, if that. I've never had the money to burn to try the super high end dosages (some of wich I've heard people say they got good results from) but I've tried 40mcg/ED a few times and up to 60mcg's/ED for short bursts and never noticed anything spectacular. Whats the answer? Taking even MORE? like 120mg's ED? or less like 10mcgs EOD or E3D? I wish I knew. I've heard cases be made for both, but Im still just trying stuff out.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Unicorn...
Do you have your PM turned off?
I tried to send you something...

Ah hell,. .I'll just post it here.
It's VERY rushed, so maybe I'll edit ti later,.. but I dont want to have to type it again to send it PM style to ya :icon_lol:

hey,.. Just a thought on your MGF/IGF question..

It looks like you were using a really high dose of peg-mgf,.. and a really small dose of LR3 ed.

The problem with running the two IMO is that even if you dont shoot both on the same day, there will be some overlap, and the action of IGf can hinder p-MGF.

The p-mgf will be active for a few days,.. and I dont care what people say, you cant inject something that lives that long without it going systemic. (which is not bad)

Plus, a 250 mcg dose will run your supply dry quick.

Suggestion:
Monday MORNING, take a 150 mcg dose (more is not always better)

Wednesday NIGHT, take an effective dose of LR3 (about 40-60mcg)

What your doing with this is allowing the prolifferation to go on for a few days, making new satalite cells that can be used in repair for a few days,... then hopefully, some of that 150 mcg of mgf has "cleared", and you have less floating around by wednesday night.. when you shoot the LR3. This means that the new cells can differentiuate better becasue the LR3 will hinder the MGF if taken too close together.

Also, this just so happens to also be VERY cost effective, as, doing an additional shot iof either durring the week will cause an overlap of the 2, and hinder the function of the other.. meaning BOTH will be hindered by the other, and cancel out..

Dont do cardio after working out if possible.. the increase of bloodflow that stays in the muscle will contain a higher concentration of peptide, ... just becasue a higher concentration of blood will be in that muscle. Cardio will make the pump (aka, increased bloodflow/peptide) dissapate some.

What does this also mean??? I means that a different training protovcal might be helpfull to.
In short, if you do squats once a week, break it into twice a week. Do them on the day you shoot the MGF, and then again the day you shoot the LR3.
This will mean that the first time (with mgf) u train them, they get the prolifferation effects, .. and (after you shoot the LR3 ) and also a higher concentration in that group of LR3 to aid in healing with those extra cells the mgf created.
Basicly, heres the idea:

The first part of the week-ish (or first half):
Dose p-MGF
Your workout routine, try to split into to groups. A monday/Wednesday ( basicly a 2 day split of all groups)

The second part of the week-ish:
Dose LR3
Repeat the same workout as you did Monday and wednesday, but on Thursday and Saturday.

there was a thread here I read on dogcrap training.. had a link to the style and explination..
Look into that, and kinda mold their 3 day split, into a 2 day.
Your favorite excersise the fiorst time around, and your second fav the next.

Disclaimer:
Just a suggestion... as I know nothing :study:

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Ok, just realized there was a post on this thread (like a week later). Dont know y I didnt get email notification.

Ok, so XtraFlossy, your saying to try taking MGF and LR3 just once per week each, spaced 2 1/2 days apart?
I can give that a try.
Im also taking HGH 8iu's EOD, and was wondering if the natural IGF production increase from that could have an adverse effect on the PEG-MGF's actions.
I just got some LR3 and I accidentaly left it @ room temp for around 24hours so Im not sure if it's still good.
Plan to get more PEG-MGF soon. But now Im might need to get more IGF as well. I dont even know how to tell if it's still good.
(Dang, and I JUST BOUGHT it too.) DOH!!

I posted a thread asking about how long the IGF could survive @ room temp. (Still cant believe I forgot to put it back in the fridge.)
THanx XF.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I dont know about the room temp thing. I think I remember somneone saying they kept it in a drawer for a month and it was still good. Try it and see.
As for the hgh, I wouldnt think that would hinder, least at NORMAL level ranges. I wouldn't know at what point using GH would produce enough IGf-1 to cause any interference. BUT, I would think that it shouldn't effect it (compared to LR3). remember, IGF-1 has a very short half life, especially compared to LR3

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Cool.

Im still using the MGF and IGF that got left out overnight.
It's hard to tell how well the stuff is working anyway, so I probably wont know for awhile if it's still good. But Im thinking that the LR3 should at least be good, maybe the MGF too but who knows.
Im going to just continue my EOD GH dosing of 8IU's.
Started humalog again recently. Im in my 3rd wk of PCT, and happened to have a few bucks around, so Im having some fun with it.

Goat

Awards
is there any interest in the MD magazine article this month on MGF? If so I will scan and post. Don't want to bother if no one cares though.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
is there any interest in the MD magazine article this month on MGF? If so I will scan and post. Don't want to bother if no one cares though.

I allready read it. It was a good read, but nothing we here at AM didnt allready know for months.

sandusky

Awards
Yeah, I'd love to see it.

prodigy06

Awards
These results are based on actual transplantation of the DNA coding for the peptides. This is a permanent effect and much more potent than IM injections of the peptide itself. You will not see a 20% increase in muscle mass through IM injections as claimed above.
...What exactly does that mean?

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
...What exactly does that mean?
don´t whre you got that from, but it means that the dna code for the peptide was introduced into the cell-dna, so that it´s transscyrpted by the mRNS and thus expressed
by the cells selves, yielding in a more or less permanent MGF production.

There was a study on IGF transfection in cartilage with artificially induced damage to show, that its usability in regenreation of damaged cartilage.

BTW what is a good dose for MGF -250mcg? I used to see good results with 60mcg LR3 IGF-1, if that´d be evne closely comparable.

prodigy06

Awards
don´t whre you got that from, but it means that the dna code for the peptide was introduced into the cell-dna, so that it´s transscyrpted by the mRNS and thus expressed
by the cells selves, yielding in a more or less permanent MGF production.

There was a study on IGF transfection in cartilage with artificially induced damage to show, that its usability in regenreation of damaged cartilage.

BTW what is a good dose for MGF -250mcg? I used to see good results with 60mcg LR3 IGF-1, if that´d be evne closely comparable.
I got the quote from the very bottom of the post at the start of this thread. In the post they say "nevertheless, it has been shown that MGF is a potent inducer of muscle hypertrophy in experiments in which the cDNA of MGF was inserted into a plasmid vector and introduced by intramuscular injection. This resulted in a 20 % increase in the weight of the injected muscle within 2 weeks" then at the bottom it says "These results are based on actual transplantation of the DNA coding for the peptides. This is a permanent effect and much more potent than IM injections of the peptide itself. You will not see a 20% increase in muscle mass through IM injections as claimed above."
I'm confused on that :wtf:

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
It means, that if you don´t insert the MGF gene wth a plasmidvector into your muscle cells, you won´t get the results of 20% additional muslce weight, if you just inject it, it´d be a few minutes peak, compared to 24h .... that´s why PEGlation and that´s why IGF-1 is used either in conjunction with IGFBP-3 or as the Long R version.

IGF-1 has to be infused over several hours to be effective or at very high doses several times a day, i.e. some mg´s 3-4x daily, if not done as above mentioned.

I´ve read that GH increases mainly all of those factors, so maybe a high dose gh is best along wit Long R 3, although somehow it loses its potency in me, I think (def. not the stuff I had the 1. time I used it).

Never tried the PEG MGF and definately felt something of either the 4iu blue tops or the normal MGF (IV injection) or the combination, ... will try MGF again tonight.

preston25

Awards
Would mgf be effective for a cyclist. Ive done several cycles of IGF-1lr3 and aas. The lr3 still worries me a bit. I also do a great deal leg breaking weight workouts 2 days a week off cycle EOD on cycle aas.

Regards

preston25

Awards
Im looking into MGF during final part of my current pct. I cycle everyday and lift heavily throughout the week. Would it be better to inject after my cardio and before the weights. How long should i wait to workout after i inject.

Regards

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
there is a mgf handbook that i downloaded that would be very helpful to you and answer your questions. let me find it and I will try and direct you to it.

preston25

Awards
Thanks a lot, i just ordered some mgf today.

Regards

preston25

Awards
Ok i know tis his an old thread but what about Peg mgf? I am planning on running it alone during pct. Sense im not injecting lr3 should i inject 24hrs before or pwo?

Thanks

preston25

Awards
How much bac water should be added to a 2mg vial of peg mgf powder?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much bac water should be added to a 2mg vial of peg mgf powder?
Ive got the same question, i have 2 mgs of PMGF and have .9% of NaCl. NOw i have NO idea how much NaCl i need to put into the pgmf vial or how many tics on the slin pin i need to go to get 300mcgs a week of it. It really has me quite confused.

rexanator

rexanator

Awards
what is the best way to run pegmgf/igf now a day's. there is so many different thoughts.
i was thinking this way from what ive been reading from THE GAMES info.

sunday - off day, 100mcg of pegmgf in each bicep.
monday- workout bi/tri /PWO 20mcg of igf in each bi.
tuesday-workout shoulders/pwo20mcg igf in each delt
wed- off day, 100mcg pegmgf in each chest muscle.
thur- workout chest/pwo20mcg igf in each pec.
fri- workout back/pwo 25mcg igf in each lat
sat- legs
sun- off day, 100mcg pegmgf in each delt
mon- workout shoulders/pwo 20mcg igf in each delt.
etc...
etc...

but then a lot of people say eod with igf, so maybe this way.

sunday-off day,100mcg pegmgf in each bicep
monday- workout legs
tuesday-workout bi/tri /pwo igf 20mcg in each bi
wed-off day,100mcg pegmgf in each chest muscle
thurs-workout chest/pwo igf 20mcg in each chest
friday- workout shoulders
sat- workout back/pwo igf 25mcg in each lat
sunday- off day, pegmgf 100mcg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it best do after a work out or before bed time? I was thinking if one was to do it 3 times a week that would be good or low dose 5 times a week. Stomach would work right?