Matthersby‘s mission: 50lbs by 2019. Slin,NPP,Dbol and lots more.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try some yk11 it may help with myostasin
I did not know that, very interesting. Could be the perfect thing to replace Dbol with in this cycle.

Plus it’s readily available - you can order from MA Research today and have it at your crib Friday. They’re fast on shipping and always have an active 15% off code here.

Newth

Awards
Try some yk11 it may help with myostasin
I've been holding off suggesting as its more work wildcard imo, definitely be interesting to see if it would work....made me really moody though.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did not know that, very interesting. Could be the perfect thing to replace Dbol with in this cycle.

Plus it’s readily available - you can order from MA Research today and have it at your crib Friday. They’re fast on shipping and always have an active 15% off code here.
Ok...
Here’s what I’m thinking.
Finish the NPP and drop down to a cruise dose of test.
Give myself a month at least. 2 probably.
Get some YK-11 and oral Winnie.
Get tapered down aggressively with the Kratom.
Continue eating and hitting Lantus on training days.

Newth

Awards
Ok...
Here’s what I’m thinking.
Finish the NPP and drop down to a cruise dose of test.
Give myself a month at least. 2 probably.
Get some YK-11 and oral Winnie.
Get tapered down aggressively with the Kratom.
Continue eating and hitting Lantus on training days.
Could try the yk and winny separate to see how each reacts......that takes time though.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Could try the yk and winny separate to see how each reacts......that takes time though.
I agree that the yk should be ran as soon as possible and after 4 weeks of 50mg/day of Dbol, I’m not putting orals in me for 4-8 weeks anyways. But if I get myostatin in line , receptors a break and then SHBG on point, I’m betting I’ll start responding a bit more. I think all the blasting since March has ran its course. Bummer.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Swimfan
When do you start getting diminishing returns on a blast? Or can you blast for long periods?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What are your Kratom doses looking like these days?

Newth

Awards
I agree that the yk should be ran as soon as possible and after 4 weeks of 50mg/day of Dbol, I’m not putting orals in me for 4-8 weeks anyways. But if I get myostatin in line , receptors a break and then SHBG on point, I’m betting I’ll start responding a bit more. I think all the blasting since March has ran its course. Bummer.
I've kicked the **** out of my working memory in the last month so it's been really hard to concentrate on things like this....not long awake without coffee ain't helping either, lol.
That to me sounds pretty solid, your still on a learning curve so keep rolling with it, you'll get there.
Also yk is methylated but different to the usual 17a thing. Apparently less toxic but worth looking into before you use it to see if there is any new info around.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What are your Kratom doses looking like these days?
Typical day from 10-15 gram doses to this:
7am - 9.5 grams
10am - 7 grams
1pm - 8grams
5pm - 9.5grams
9pm - 9.5 grams

Sometimes there’s an extra dose in the late afternoon but I have yet to hit 60 grams in any given day this week. Which is a score for me.
If I can get it down to 9 grams just 3 times a day, I truly believe I can get this tapered from there and without failure.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
7am - 9.5 grams
10am - 7 grams
1pm - 8grams
5pm - 9.5grams
9pm - 9.5 grams

Sometimes there’s an extra dose in the late afternoon but I have yet to hit 60 grams in any given day this week. Which is a score for me.
If I can get it down to 9 grams just 3 times a day, I truly believe I can get this tapered from there and without failure.
I’ll put my usual amount of kratom in a shaker but Only drink half of it, and 2 hours later drink the other half. Keeps the wd’s away and spreads the dose out thus equaling less kratom daily.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love this thread. Glad you’ve identified that you aren’t going to be able to master your body while serving Kratom. I will be praying for you and through HIM you will conquer this demon of addiction.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
7am - 9.5 grams
10am - 7 grams
1pm - 8grams
5pm - 9.5grams
9pm - 9.5 grams

Good job brotha. Slow and steady wins the race. Just steadily decrease by small amounts every few days to a week and you’ll have it beat before you know it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love this thread. Glad you’ve identified that you aren’t going to be able to master your body while serving Kratom. I will be praying for you and through HIM you will conquer this demon of addiction.
I don’t give Him enough credit, but any strength I’ve ever mustered came from Him.
Not to get all preachy or anything

Thank you bro, I got goals n shyt, no time to be hooked on something that’s messing that up for me.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I don’t give Him enough credit, but any strength I’ve ever mustered came from Him.
Not to get all preachy or anything

Thank you bro, I got goals n shyt, no time to be hooked on something that’s messing that up for me.
If by him you mean yourself, then yes you are correct! You’re the one who did those things, give yourself some credit my man!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If by him you mean yourself, then yes you are correct! You’re the one who did those things, give yourself some credit my man!
While you have a point, for me, I’ve given myself far too much credit in my life, and the path that leads to more humility, somehow has no heartache or misfortune for me. So I kick it grateful style, even though, ya, I did overcome some stuff...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good job brotha. Slow and steady wins the race. Just steadily decrease by small amounts every few days to a week and you’ll have it beat before you know it.
I’m so ready for that. I’m fed up that anything has me, I’m going to throw a party on here when I finally do jump off for good.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
7am - 9.5 grams
10am - 7 grams
1pm - 8grams
5pm - 9.5grams
9pm - 9.5 grams

Stop talking like there’s a chance you are going to fail. You don’t realize it but you are harboring a defeatist attitude when you speak doubts out loud. Words become thoughts, which become things, brother. You got this.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Won't get into it here, but I hate when the effort and outcome is not taken credit for and given to other entities when it is the individual that did the work.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Won't get into it here, but I hate when the effort and outcome is not taken credit for and given to other entities when it is the individual that did the work.
I totally get that.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I love how encouraging and open minded everyone is here. We all have different ideas but can talk about them like adults and with respect. If only the real world was like that

Newth

Awards
Even if you don't believe, He is still there. Were a complicated creature inside.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love how encouraging and open minded everyone is here. We all have different ideas but can talk about them like adults and with respect. If only the real world was like that
It’s a good group, even when it gets heated or disagreements occur. In the end it’s respectful here.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I have never talked to anyone that hit a nerve during a glute injection. You are stealing all the luck this run brotha. Is taking the DBOL out for a couple days having any positive effect on your appetite yet?
I actually just hit a nerve yesterday too... Hurts like a MF... I didnt proceed to do an abdominal IM shot though lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually just hit a nerve yesterday too... Hurts like a MF... I didnt proceed to do an abdominal IM shot though lol
Just a glimpse of the impulsive nature of me. I should have thought to myself, just go for any other area on glutes but I was like “hmmm I just swabbed my belly, jab that mf’r” seriously feels like I injected concrete in my bottom right ab.

Newth

Awards
Just a glimpse of the impulsive nature of me. I should have thought to myself, just go for any other area on glutes but I was like “hmmm I just swabbed my belly, jab that mf’r” seriously feels like I injected concrete in my bottom right ab.
On the upside now you know not to again, lol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s a good group, even when it gets heated or disagreements occur. In the end it’s respectful here.
I don’t like closed statements like “if you use insulin, you’re an idiot that wants diabetes.” I would always prefer “the research I did made it seem like too great of a risk for the reward” so I rarely will argue any point on here. The amount of knowledge some guys have on endocrinology makes for some lengthy debates that I choose to just learn from instead.

Newth

Awards
Stop talking like there’s a chance you are going to fail. You don’t realize it but you are harboring a defeatist attitude when you speak doubts out loud. Words become thoughts, which become things, brother. You got this.
^^^This.
This will sound so ****ing cleshay but Hyde is right.

Every time you fail you learn so you still had a win.
Every day is a new day, if it didn't work yesterday then now you know one more way not to do it.
Don't stress on it, just roll with it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^This.

Every day is a new day, if it didn't work yesterday then now you know one more way not to do it.
Totally agree. Successful people fail far more than unsuccessful. 10x more. That’s how one succeeds at anything, by being willing to fail at it more than anyone else until they get it right.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had to cut it out...no point in it. Cost and prep with no real reason. Oh, im using hot sauce now. Each meal is 2 chicken breasts chopped up, 2 cans of chili beans, 2 cups rice, hot sauce. I had 12 whole eggs and 4 slices of toast for breakfast..lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^This.

Words become thoughts...thats kai green

Newth

Awards
Totally agree. Successful people fail far more than unsuccessful. 10x more. That’s how one succeeds at anything, by being willing to fail at it more than anyone else until they get it right.
You just made me think of Elon Musk's face in an interview.
The host said he bought shares in SpaceX early and even if the company went down the drain the fireworks show was worth every dollar.
Only interview I've seen him looked perplexed. Doesn't mean the exploding rockets weren't entertaining for others though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm skipping some pages here but, kratom. It's that bad? I've taken it only a few times but didn't feel the addiction. Maybe I didn't take enough and I don't want to. But I've taken many things and not felt addition other then alcohol, that's my beast. I can remember taking months off to run a cycle and every day thinking, damn I wanna go have a drink, which means 10 drinks or more. Kratom sounds just as bad

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm skipping some pages here but, kratom. It's that bad? I've taken it only a few times but didn't feel the addiction. Maybe I didn't take enough and I don't want to. But I've taken many things and not felt addition other then alcohol, that's my beast. I can remember taking months off to run a cycle and every day thinking, damn I wanna go have a drink, which means 10 drinks or more. Kratom sounds just as bad
It’s no big deal for a few days here and there, and honestly, at first, you can take it at 7pm and still be feeling effects the next morning. Plus you can take 10-15 pills and feel nice. But after a few weeks of daily use, and increased tolerance, it definitely is physically addicting..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s no big deal for a few days here and there, and honestly, at first, you can take it at 7pm and still be feeling effects the next morning. Plus you can take 10-15 pills and feel nice. But after a few weeks of daily use, and increased tolerance, it definitely is physically addicting..
Seriously it sounds like cocaine effects

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well no. Cocaine and kratom are nothing alike and should not be compared on any level.
I'm not saying there alike, I'm saying his description sounds similar. I've tried both. I know the difference unfortunately

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually now I'm quite interested, what makes you say that?
Cause someone said something and you replied with a “yeah that’s common sense”
Reply. Unless you meant it different!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
You’re*
I secretly heart you for this. Next, we just need to explain to the kids on Inst*gram that should of is improper. The short-form of should have is should've and it sounds like should of, but that doesn't make it correct.

Thank God this is just a PM between us and nobody will know I'm secretly a grammar-nazi....

:}

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seriously it sounds like cocaine effects
I would eat dozens of tramadol. For only 4 days sometimes. That’s it. And I would be sick af. For 2 days. From 4 days of heavy use. It’s similar to tramadol. Energizes you but can give horrid wd’s bc of room for massive dose increases..