Matthersby‘s mission: 50lbs by 2019. Slin,NPP,Dbol and lots more.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whenever I think of drinking again I think of the darkness I associated with it. It’s like when I was drinking the world was always dark and raining. The last 3 years (which was a relapse after 3.5 yrs sober) I honestly didn’t enjoy alcohol at all, I felt completely powerless to something, like I couldn’t prevent my hand picking up the bottle.

Those thoughts really help refocus me on how much I never want to go back there. Been 5 and a half years now but I’ll never be complacent about sobriety.

Stay strong brother
I can’t wait to have that kind of time man. Everyone knows me as the guy that doesn’t drink but only my close family knows that just 20 months ago, I picked up and ended up in the ER/detox just 8 days later.
So for them, they still worry here and there, even though it seems like forever ago and I’ve come so far. But I imagine 5 years and they will remember it only as a small blip in time that is ancient history.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There’s probably a good dozen solid guys in the last 110 pages that have spent time out of their day discussing their own recovery and offering encouragement also. I love AM and I get more out of my relationships here than you’d ever believe.

Hopefully it’s not as toxic of a substance for you as it has been for me, but I wish you the best whatever direction you go with it. There’s not just one path, I’ve met many that were able to keep a lid on booze but still enjoy it from time to time. Was never an option for me unfortunately.
What got me is my fam owns multiple Restruant where I pick up extra shifts and drink for free. I'm working at a bar 3-4 times a week. I'm not dieing over here but it's not good either. It's always risk vs reward for the past 12 years

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What got me is my fam owns multiple Restruant where I pick up extra shifts and drink for free. I'm working at a bar 3-4 times a week. I'm not dieing over here but it's not good either. It's always risk vs reward for the past 12 years
Iron and Cycles have got me to stop. Only time I feel it's rough is family get togethers like weddings, and holidays, and weekends when its just the wife and I and no kids at home. Thankfully, when I do have a drink now, I let my wife cut me off. It aint often anymore, but she will keep me to 2 a day on the weekend when we are alone, and no more than 3 at weddings and get togethers.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on beer number 3 as we speak. Probably end up being like 20...but hey...i live how i want. Tomorrow is an off day at the gym..btw...somebody stick up for me in that sustanton post...young kid know it all

Newth

Awards
Im on beer number 3 as we speak. Probably end up being like 20...but hey...i live how i want. Tomorrow is an off day at the gym..btw...somebody stick up for me in that sustanton post...young kid know it all
Nice!
Lunch Bell just rung to go back to work, not sure of the thread but go tell him if he's lucky the random test prop will spike his estro enough to get gyno.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hate sust. What’s the name again? I was in it earlier

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
My dad just got his 30 year coin. They actually melted down one and had a ring made out of it for him. He’s 68 years old, and all his best friends are in AA - the relationships he has forged and the people he has been able to help are worth more to him than probably anything but his kids now.

He still prays the serenity prayer every single morning, and he still takes life one day at a time - the way God meant for us to live it.
I was there for my dad getting his 30 year coin. It was pretty cool.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whats wrong with sust? I like it
I always have to buy more prop to pin with it, I don’t see the point of having all those different esters, some at ineffective doses. To actual get cycle-like results, I’ll always end up pinning 50mg more prop Eod. Making it more expensive.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I always have to buy more prop to pin with it, I don’t see the point of having all those different esters, some at ineffective doses. To actual get cycle-like results, I’ll always end up pinning 50mg more prop Eod. Making it more expensive.
Hmmm. Ive always just ran sust or cyp. Sust 600 a week was my first pin cycle. Im running sust 900 a week and adrol 50mg ed right now. 2 weeks in and im already getting bigger and stronger. Lifts are already going up nicely. Up a few pounds last time i checked.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sust was designed for trt...for someone who wants very infrequent injections. 1-2X per month. That's where all the different esthers will come into play. but if you are cycling then you will have more stable test levels sticking to a single test. Never was a fan myself and never understood why someone would cycle with it. However, I know a lot of guys that have a lot of success with it too.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sust was designed for trt...for someone who wants very infrequent injections. 1-2X per month. That's where all the different esthers will come into play. but if you are cycling then you will have more stable test levels sticking to a single test. Never was a fan myself and never understood why someone would cycle with it. However, I know a lot of guys that have a lot of success with it too.
I honestly loved it for a while but with Dbol it was a bloat roller coaster until I stabilized the short esters with some added prop. I mean it was once of my best cycles but that may have also been bc it was only my third test based runs and Dbol just put slabs of meat on me on my first go with it. It’s crazy how much tolerance your body can produce to aas. The only thing that constantly will put the same kind of mass on me these days every time is Trestolone or Superdrol.

Maybe I should just always run those two.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And i was a d1ck...damn you Budweiser! Lol. Tren plus beer plus posting does not turn out well. Well, i had good intentions.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm. Ive always just ran sust or cyp. Sust 600 a week was my first pin cycle. Im running sust 900 a week and adrol 50mg ed right now. 2 weeks in and im already getting bigger and stronger. Lifts are already going up nicely. Up a few pounds last time i checked.
I recently ran test e and anadrol and had great gains...then i threw insulin ontop of that and exploded. Great great bulk cycle.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I recently ran test e and anadrol and had great gains...then i threw insulin ontop of that and exploded. Great great bulk cycle.
My old lady is on board with me pinning but if she seen insulin in the fridge she would probably kill me. Haha

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My old lady is on board with me pinning but if she seen insulin in the fridge she would probably kill me. Haha
Just write "vitamins" over the label with a black sharpie. Your welcome :)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I may go back to Novolog preworkout and Lantus just on heavy days or something. It started putting fat on me at 52iu’s

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’d be surprised. They won’t leave over it. I don’t give the option. But maybe that’s why I’m still kinda single after 10 years. My girl now don’t give a crap. As long as I can afford our bills, she doesn’t care what bizarre packages show up here.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
However......
I didn’t want the argument with insulin so I just kept it at work.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And i was a d1ck...damn you Budweiser! Lol. Tren plus beer plus posting does not turn out well. Well, i had good intentions.
I figured Tren+calorie deficit+alcohol you were a little grumpy. But that kid was nauseatingly know it all. Calling you a ****. Just suck it up and listen to the guys thatve been doing this a decade plus. But noooooooo his DAD is a nurse so he knows all about steroids. I couldn’t even stays there to try and get him to listen to anyone.

Don’t title your thread HELP and then tell everyone how much you already know...

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I figured Tren+calorie deficit+alcohol you were a little grumpy. But that kid was nauseatingly know it all. Calling you a ****. Just suck it up and listen to the guys thatve been doing this a decade plus. But noooooooo his DAD is a nurse so he knows all about steroids. I couldn’t even stays there to try and get him to listen to anyone.

Don’t title your thread HELP and then tell everyone how much you already know...
RIGHT.....HELP, but I have done tons of cycles and know everything about roids already. Soooo, why do you need help then. That kid is an ARROGANT S.O.B.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
RIGHT.....HELP, but I have done tons of cycles and know everything about roids already. Soooo, why do you need help then. That kid is an ARROGANT S.O.B.
And if you showed him any condescension or you disagreed, he calls you a ****. I got nothing to argue with a 20-something year old. Just do what you want and then be rude to people that have advice for you that you asked for.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And if you showed him any condescension or you disagreed, he calls you a ****. I got nothing to argue with a 20-something year old. Just do what you want and then be rude to people that have advice for you that you asked for.
Well, I'm sure he will listen more when asking how to remove his man boobs and his newly grown Mangina. Lol

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know how you guys stayed in for so long. Good bless you swimfan. I bailed at the top of page 2!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, I took this week to get a lot of stuff I’ve been ignoring accomplished. I’m out of balance. I took the week off training, and force feeding, discontinued Dbol and dropping test down to 200/week. I think I’ll hang onto the NPP and run it again. It was Time to give everything a break for a minute. I have a lot less stress now with my vehicle sold and my license straight, some bills paid, and my credit in a better spot. I know most the guys on here have the same responsibilities as I do, but I was struggling trying to find balance. This goal was first and everything else was distant second.
I will most likely still use Lantus 3 days a week for the time being. I’m going to need to run some cortisol support, lower myostatin(if we really can) get my receptors ready and hit a blast in 6-8 weeks. I’d like to keep the log going and keep on discussing life and training as I’m starting back up today and with a different attitude. I’m still over 230 so I’d like to continue making strides toward 265-270 even if they are smaller ones.
Thanks for the support so far. I’m ****ing ready to keep going!

Newth

Awards
So, I took this week to get a lot of stuff I’ve been ignoring accomplished. I’m out of balance. I took the week off training, and force feeding, discontinued Dbol and dropping test down to 200/week. I think I’ll hang onto the NPP and run it again. It was Time to give everything a break for a minute. I have a lot less stress now with my vehicle sold and my license straight, some bills paid, and my credit in a better spot. I know most the guys on here have the same responsibilities as I do, but I was struggling trying to find balance. This goal was first and everything else was distant second.
I will most likely still use Lantus 3 days a week for the time being. I’m going to need to run some cortisol support, lower myostatin(if we really can) get my receptors ready and hit a blast in 6-8 weeks. I’d like to keep the log going and keep on discussing life and training as I’m starting back up today and with a different attitude. I’m still over 230 so I’d like to continue making strides toward 265-270 even if they are smaller ones.
Re-Subbed

Newth

Awards
So I clicked this reply open in a moment and yay...Dad...Ahhmm...?
Honestly brah, chill your head first.

Newth

Awards
So I clicked this reply open in a moment and yay...Dad...Ahhmm...?
Honestly brah, chill your head first.
^^^ as in...ahh cool answer...ahh...child being a child and...brah, you got nothing to prove...just work your own **** out bud

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
You’d be surprised. They won’t leave over it. I don’t give the option. But maybe that’s why I’m still kinda single after 10 years. My girl now don’t give a crap. As long as I can afford our bills, she doesn’t care what bizarre packages show up here.
Hahaha yeah, ****s been good lately so I’m not trying to rock the boat. Might try to get some peptides going and slip in some insulin down the road. Haha

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aint no shame in stepping back. We all have to do it from time to time...and you know you will come back refreshed and twice as strong. Rockin and ready to go. I'm still jealous of the weight you were able to slap on already.

what the hell happened to AM this week? it was down for an entire day and now the "alerts" button is gone. I can't easily see new posts on my thread subs. You guys found a way around this without scrolling through the entire forum?

Newth

Awards
Man, so closed...if I was gay....you would be my hero...you have helped me more than anything I can imagine...

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i feel you i had to take a week off because i fractured 3 ribs. i've been doing light weight high reps and hi sets volume trsining. the weight still kept coming. i might have to add some more weight to my cycle goal

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Back to the grind tomorrow, I’ve crossed a lot off my list and ready to make some progress. I’ve been kicking the idea around of high test for 10 weeks.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i feel you i had to take a week off because i fractured 3 ribs. i've been doing light weight high reps and hi sets volume trsining. the weight still kept coming. i might have to add some more weight to my cycle goal
I know the feeling. Ive neen lifting with a fractured wrist for 3 weeks. Doc wanted to cast it, i told him id just cut it off. He said why? I asked..guess? He just shook his head...lol. You either get it or you dont...injuries suck...ugh

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Back to the grind tomorrow, I’ve crossed a lot off my list and ready to make some progress. I’ve been kicking the idea around of high test for 10 weeks.
How high? What kind of test? 1 gram a week bloats the hell out of me...and my junk wont work. My thought would be test, insulin, anadrol....it is the path to big.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How high? What kind of test? 1 gram a week bloats the hell out of me...and my junk wont work. My thought would be test, insulin, anadrol....it is the path to big.
Also, GNC carries a 20 pound bag of high carb, high calorie, high protein mix called serious max. I used it on my bulker with slin, anadrol, test. I drank 3 shakes a day which was like 4k in calories, 200 grams of protein, and 7 or 800 in carbs. I put on 50 super easy.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, GNC carries a 20 pound bag of high carb, high calorie, high protein mix called serious max. I used it on my bulker with slin, anadrol, test. I drank 3 shakes a day which was like 4k in calories, 200 grams of protein, and 7 or 800 in carbs. I put on 50 super easy.
Serious mass...not max...my bad

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got a handful of GP(Geneza)test E 250’s but I will probably wait until I have enough TRT on hand to get me to January, so I can go back to doc-monitored TRT. I will get some anadrol. I’ve always wanted to run it, it’s one of the last few orals I have t used yet.

I’ll put an order in this next week.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just 750 or so.