Matthersby‘s mission: 50lbs by 2019. Slin,NPP,Dbol and lots more.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
actually that was made by poliquin.. piana just tried to do it on video. i still have the og muscle media 2k in which he gave the full program and supplements.
i didnt read the article but I believe this is the OG from mm2k.. T.C. Louama owns t nation which makes me think this is the OG. https://www.t-nation.com/training/one-day-arm-cure

as for feeders... RP did give it that name but he also did that as witch descrbes. before bed, with a light db.

I on the other hand simply stole the term and gave it some actual bite.. as in I really move volume and heavy every day.. just not so many set and exercises, perhaps 2-3 exercises for 8-12 reps working as hard as I can. And i do that before I leave the gym while I am still engorged with blood.

i gained an easy inch on my arms last yr alone. ... that being said. My joints took a pounding an I have since abandoned the feeders until my next (if ever) bulk.
I just remember watching Piana doing that thinking I’d really like to do this some day, just to say I did it. I still feel like I should some day, when I get around to it.

An inch is big gains, especially for a vet. Do you take curcumin for your joints? Dante was saying apparently there’s studies showing it can not only prevent but in some cases reverse Left Ventricular Hypertrophy. Pretty legit for a natural anti-inflammatory.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just remember watching Piana doing that thinking I’d really like to do this some day, just to say I did it. I still feel like I should some day, when I get around to it.

An inch is big gains, especially for a vet. Do you take curcumin for your joints? Dante was saying apparently there’s studies showing it can not only prevent but in some cases reverse Left Ventricular Hypertrophy. Pretty legit for a natural anti-inflammatory.
i love curcumin.. I am absolutely floored no one has made a high end product with high doses. I also optimizes your hormonal properties, reduces gyno and many many other healthy things.

by the way i did go back to that article and it was the original article poliquin dropped but the supplements have been removed and replace with T-nations BS

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i love curcumin.. I am absolutely floored no one has made a high end product with high doses. I also optimizes your hormonal properties, reduces gyno and many many other healthy things.

by the way i did go back to that article and it was the original article poliquin dropped but the supplements have been removed and replace with T-nations BS
Isn’t the Apex Alchemy curcumin product supposed to be pretty high dose/good stuff?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

There is a study showing curcumin can reverse LVH?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is a study showing curcumin can reverse LVH?
According to Dante Trudel. I haven’t read the study showing that but I can say I have read enough to know you should take it for joints & longevity alone. I encourage you to explore it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0589.JPG

Right about 235. Not terribly disappointed with only 8 weeks back at it. Speaks to where I was at in October with muscle memory. Have along way to go but not the world’s worst starting point. I’ll have some legs pics here in a few months. I’m reaaaallllyy focused on bringing them up but they are slow responders and I’m still just getting warmed up.

Getting another cortisone shot in my wrist so hopefully that buys me 8 months to keep bulking and see where I get to.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 181021
Right about 235. Not terribly disappointed with only 8 weeks back at it. Speaks to where I was at in October with muscle memory. Have along way to go but not the world’s worst starting point. I’ll have some legs pics here in a few months. I’m reaaaallllyy focused on bringing them up but they are slow responders and I’m still just getting warmed up.

Getting another cortisone shot in my wrist so hopefully that buys me 8 months to keep bulking and see where I get to.
Try prp in the wrist next time. Cortisone breaks down tendons long term. Good luck crushing your goals

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 36 on 30mg/Dbol a day. I’m kinda feeling like I’m done. Backpumps are starting to get me good and I can breathe very well. Thanks to muscle memory and ALOT of calories, I’ve put 25lbs on in 5 weeks. Hit 240 last night. I lose weight so quick when I don’t train. My appetite isn’t there at all. I kinda want to give my body a break and up the test so I can run SD for 4-5 weeks in a few months.
Probably just going to run 750TestE and Lantus 25iu’s on training days. Thoughts? Should I squeeze out a 6th week of Dbol or get my liver right by end of May for Superdrol?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh ya, I’m running 150/week Trest Ace but I think I’m gonna drop down to 75 for the next month and just up the Test.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Drop the DBol, up the test, keep the trest the same brother. Get your liver right for the superdrol for sure but you want to keep that mass coming in the meantime right?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Drop the DBol, up the test, keep the trest the same brother. Get your liver right for the superdrol for sure but you want to keep that mass coming in the meantime right?
Absolutely bro. I feel like I’m running orals minimally from now on for long term gains and less unnecessary fluctuations. 30mg Dbol was absolutely enjoyable as hell and by today the gains were easily as good as 50mg with barely any excessive bloat, lethargy, nothing at all but consistent jumps in size and strength. I probably only took 0.625 Letro every other day through the whole thing and I put 5lbs on a week.

Looks like I’m cruising Trest again. My body seriously loves the stuff. Just slight irritability, tons of energy and libido and great gains.
Worst part of it is night sweats and my gf is just used to that by now anyways. What’s nuts about Trest is it you run it long enough, no matter how gnarly your bulk is, you continue leaning out as you put size on. It’s the best drug on earth.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone take a day off eating every couple weeks? Just eat when you’re hungry only? I just need a day off and that day is today. I couldn’t breath all day yesterday from gorging so much

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does anyone take a day off eating every couple weeks? Just eat when you’re hungry only? I just need a day off and that day is today. I couldn’t breath all day yesterday from gorging so much
Yep....have to..about every 2 weeks also. It helps everything

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I usually do this on Sunday's(my off day) cause I just ain't that hungry and don't eat all that much if anything.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe try to add in some liquid calories on these break days so you don’t lose as much ground? Drink a bottle of cranberry juice in lieu of water, etc. I realize shakes and dairy can still weigh you down, but sugar can even be a catalyst for appetite if you pace the ingestion.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have problem eating maybe focus more on fats to get calories and have a carbload on Sunday. You look lean, keep working hard!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where do you pick it up? Amazon or Swanson?
I don't know wether people just assume I'm American or that they've read I used to live in Louisiana haha. I have no idea what Swanson is but I do use amazon quite often, that or some Swedish stores. Amazon do have it I believe :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where do you pick it up? Amazon or Swanson?
Dante says any brand that sells Meriva or Biocurcumin is legit. I’m using Jarrow (Meriva) and quality seems really good - but there’s no added bioperine, which was a fail on my part. Bioperine caps or black pepper will improve absorption.

Dr.s Best Curcumin is what I’ll grab next time. I love their stuff.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know wether people just assume I'm American or that they've read I used to live in Louisiana haha. I have no idea what Swanson is but I do use amazon quite often, that or some Swedish stores. Amazon do have it I believe :)
I know you aren’t and I still forget.