Matthersby‘s mission: 50lbs by 2019. Slin,NPP,Dbol and lots more.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I was on the ****ter earlier pushing one out and thought about the amount of food and kratom you’re on. You have to be dropping sequoia trees huh?
Yeah i was on the same-ish amount of kratom when i was on it too and dang it was freakin brutal and i wasnt eating nearly as much as hes shoving in his face

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was on the same-ish amount of kratom when i was on it too and dang it was freakin brutal and i wasnt eating nearly as much as hes shoving in his face
Haha I’m on around 50-70 grams a day and eat about 4000 calories. Luckily my diet has been chocked full of fiber so I give birth twice a day.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was on the ****ter earlier pushing one out and thought about the amount of food and kratom you’re on. You have to be dropping sequoia trees huh?
Well since you asked.

It’s brutal. With 5x the dosage of stool softener and ACV, I’m able to twice a day, which is really a miracle honestly.. Seems like 1/3 of what I’m putting in I’m getting out. And the consistency is somewhere between froyo and rocks. Before we moved and I wasn’t really taking fiber ACV, and softener, I’ve literally had to break apart or remove turds since they weren’t gonna make it down the toilet

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Well since you asked.

It’s brutal. With 5x the dosage of stool softener and ACV, I’m able to twice a day, which is really a miracle honestly.. Seems like 1/3 of what I’m putting in I’m getting out. And the consistency is somewhere between froyo and rocks. Before we moved and I wasn’t really taking fiber ACV, and softener, I’ve literally had to break apart or remove turds since they weren’t gonna make it down the toilet
Hahahaha I know the struggle: I swear I broke a pipe with my poop a few days ago. Flushed and heard a loud crack. I’ve been eating 2 protein bars with a lot of fiber/sugar alcohol and that seems to help a lot.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, I have tried this week to get back on track with tapering Kratom. I’ve been able to get to less than 10grams per dose. My goal is to get to 5grams at a time and then start reducing doses to only 3 a day, once I get there, I’ll keep making goals. Not too terrible for someone that could wake up and take 40+ caps in one dose.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mathersby...could you tell me experience with npp...i want to try a new injectable for lean gains and strength. I also dont want to run deca for the millionth time. Base will be test e...also not wanting to run tren...hate the sides. Any suggestions?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work! Would you say you’re under 50g kratom/day now?

Discipline to slowly taper will be the way out. It will only get better from here.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’re wanting to stop Kratom indefinitely, correct?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work! Would you say you’re under 50g kratom/day now?

Discipline to slowly taper will be the way out. It will only get better from here.
Getting close. Realistically 60, but heading there

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’re wanting to stop Kratom indefinitely, correct?
Forever. I’ve been sober for years and years from alcohol and opiates and then 2017 just “decided” to have Kratom every Thursday night.

Newth

Awards
Forever. I’ve been sober for years and years from alcohol and opiates and then 2017 just “decided” to have Kratom every Thursday night.
lol
I hate when that happens.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mathersby...could you tell me experience with npp...i want to try a new injectable for lean gains and strength. I also dont want to run deca for the millionth time. Base will be test e...also not wanting to run tren...hate the sides. Any suggestions?
It’s a lot like injectable Trestolone. It’ can be dry only based on carbs, sodium, and water intake. It’s just a cleaner Deca that is fully kicked in in a matter of weeks. Ran with a dht and a clean diet, I imagine it could be extremely versatile for cutting while maintaining muscle. I’ve always liked it, especially this time. Trest is more enjoyable mood and libido wise for sure. If you like Deca even a little, you’ll love it. Cheap too. I think to run over 500/week for 9 weeks only put me out $200. As much as I’m getting from it with zero side effects, zero, next time 600 easily

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a lot like injectable Trestolone. It’ can be dry only based on carbs, sodium, and water intake. It’s just a cleaner Deca that is fully kicked in in a matter of weeks. Ran with a dht and a clean diet, I imagine it could be extremely versatile for cutting while maintaining muscle. I’ve always liked it, especially this time. Trest is more enjoyable mood and libido wise for sure. If you like Deca even a little, you’ll love it. Cheap too. I think to run over 500/week for 9 weeks only put me out $200. As much as I’m getting from it with zero side effects, zero, next time 600 easily
I cant find trest anywhere...pm me

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Want a bunch of calories and high protein...Check out 4 piece chicken tender and Lrg Chili from Wendy's. 40g Protein brother

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Want a bunch of calories and high protein...Check out 4 piece chicken tender and Lrg Chili from Wendy's. 40g Protein brother
Mix..one can hormel chili, 2 chopped up chicken breasts, 2 cups rice. 80 grams...cheap and easy...you can pre make a bunch of containers of this and keep it in the fride. 4 containers a day...good to go

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mix..one can hormel chili, 2 chopped up chicken breasts, 2 cups rice. 80 grams...cheap and easy...you can pre make a bunch of containers of this and keep it in the fride. 4 containers a day...good to go
I have done that too. Cheap and easy. Hormel Chili, and chicken fries from Walmart

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best of luck. I’m 315 days removed from Kratom/Tianeptine and it was a struggle the first two weeks. My doses weren’t nearly what you’re taking of Kratom and I didn’t even dose every day so I can’t imagine it being easy. Bite down and remember, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak my friend.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best of luck. I’m 315 days removed from Kratom/Tianeptine and it was a struggle the first two weeks. My doses weren’t nearly what you’re taking of Kratom and I didn’t even dose every day so I can’t imagine it being easy. Bite down and remember, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak my friend.
I feel like the discipline is there, only I’m not willing to feel like crap currently, and I can’t justify the expense any longer. But knowing what I take daily and simply removing a gram Or so a day should not be a huge struggle...
thanks bro.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Kratom helped get me off the bottle so I see it’s use. But most of us are addicts at heart so abuse is going to happen. I don’t think it should be illegal, just a disclaimer put on it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey a gram a day means you’re out of the woods in 2 months.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Well since you asked.

Wow man when im eating good i can go 3 to 5 times easily a day

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well since you asked.

Good god that sounds awful.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
High protein 5-6k cal diet + heavy Kratom use + preexisting tall guy constipation = bad news all around

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So, I have tried this week to get back on track with tapering Kratom. I’ve been able to get to less than 10grams per dose. My goal is to get to 5grams at a time and then start reducing doses to only 3 a day, once I get there, I’ll keep making goals. Not too terrible for someone that could wake up and take 40+ caps in one dose.
You should be able to drop your kratom dose pretty big by switching to toss n wash. You will spend much less money on it too. You would be suprised you would probably be able to get away with dropping your dose by 25% right away. Then also save money on buy powdered kratom vs capsulated kratom.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should be able to drop your kratom dose pretty big by switching to toss n wash. You will spend much less money on it too. You would be suprised you would probably be able to get away with dropping your dose by 25% right away. Then also save money on buy powdered kratom vs capsulated kratom.
I’ve no idea what toss n wash is but it sums up my morning routine quite nicely

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol he means eating a cheaper powder and chasing with water instead of taking a capped product.
I thought he was advising him to switch from Kratom to Tide Pods.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Thats how i did it and always went through 17 oz per 5 days or so/about 500 a month. Had to switch to powder because it was too much capsules to handle. So glad i dont gotta do that crap anymore

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea...its crazy the jacked up price for capped kratom. Currently get mine for $104 per kilo...I couldn't afford it otherwise. I'd probably spend twice that a week buying it capped.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys.
Here’s where I’m at. I’m pushing my body to do something it doesn’t seem to want to do right now. I’m not quitting or giving up, I’m reevaluating.
I’m going to break it down and try to speculate some points here and see what you guys think: I am open to ideas:

- I’m not responding to gear like I have in the past. Whether receptors are tapped, SHBG, myostatin, I don’t know but I’ve been blasting almost non stop since March
- It seems as though I am just putting on water and have fluctuated from 223 to 240.
- I can eat ridiculous amounts of food for 6 days and 1 day of limited appetite and busy day, and I lose every bit of the previous week.
- I think the Kratom constipation is limiting me from eating enough. I have to force feed every meal and my intestines are so bloated I feel like I’m going to end up in the ER if I keep this up.
- maybe I need to focus on getting off this stuff, tackling the nausea of Kratom on top of week 5 of Dbol has become counter productive.
I know I can hang on to the weight I’ve gained and figure this out, but I feel like I’m wasting my efforts right now. I’m lost right now and may need to get things to a better place to tackle this.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did do a wash and toss last night.
Hey i just watched a documentary about kratom on Netflix called leaf of faith. Made by scott bells brother. He also made bigger stronger faster...the one about steroids. The documentary says kratom is harmless and nonaddictive....? Anyway, you should check it out

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey i just watched a documentary about kratom on Netflix called leaf of faith. Made by scott bells brother. He also made bigger stronger faster...the one about steroids. The documentary says kratom is harmless and nonaddictive....? Anyway, you should check it out
It's not addictive for a lot of people but stating that is not addictive overall is what's going to get it taken away from us. Haven't watched that yet but its disappointing to hear they are playing that hand with it. A lot of people get mild but legit opiate withdrawal symptoms after prolonged use.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not addictive for a lot of people but stating that is not addictive overall is what's going to get it taken away from us. Haven't watched that yet but its disappointing to hear they are playing that hand with it. A lot of people get mild but legit opiate withdrawal symptoms after prolonged use.
Yeah thats the spin they are putting on it. Prescription drugs bad...kratom good...big pharma evil.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s a great thing going from heroin to Kratom, but for me, 60-75grams a day for almost 2 years it equates to unmanageable withdrawals. Not going into work, coldsweat ****ting my pants withdrawals. Doesn’t do squat from 8 grams for a few days.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys.
Here’s where I’m at. I’m pushing my body to do something it doesn’t seem to want to do right now. I’m not quitting or giving up, I’m reevaluating.
I’m going to break it down and try to speculate some points here and see what you guys think: I am open to ideas:

- I’m not responding to gear like I have in the past. Whether receptors are tapped, SHBG, myostatin, I don’t know but I’ve been blasting almost non stop since March
- It seems as though I am just putting on water and have fluctuated from 223 to 240.
- I can eat ridiculous amounts of food for 6 days and 1 day of limited appetite and busy day, and I lose every bit of the previous week.
- I think the Kratom constipation is limiting me from eating enough. I have to force feed every meal and my intestines are so bloated I feel like I’m going to end up in the ER if I keep this up.
- maybe I need to focus on getting off this stuff, tackling the nausea of Kratom on top of week 5 of Dbol has become counter productive.
I know I can hang on to the weight I’ve gained and figure this out, but I feel like I’m wasting my efforts right now. I’m lost right now and may need to get things to a better place to tackle this.
Do you have Winstrol? Winny is supposed to lower SHBG if you wanted to switch. Stinging Nettle Extract also does this. I know you don’t train much, but when you do train - are you really training hard? There has to be some real stimulus for change, not just catching a pump.

Also, can you drop your Kratom dose 10g asap? Not sure if it would make the difference in constipation; just tossing out an idea. Regarding eating, JM says many people fall into the trap of eating big a few days then taking a day off- he says for the hardgainer, that’s what prevents many from progressing. You need to find easy calorie options for days when you’re low on appetite or time to eat. With the sheer amount of calories you need, it’s all just fuel - the numbers matter more than quality.

To get what you’ve never had, you must do more than you’ve ever done.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you have Winstrol? Winny is supposed to lower SHBG if you wanted to switch. Stinging Nettle Extract also does this. I know you don’t train much, but when you do train - are you really training hard? There has to be some real stimulus for change, not just catching a pump.

Also, can you drop your Kratom dose 10g asap? Not sure if it would make the difference in constipation; just tossing out an idea. Regarding eating, JM says many people fall into the trap of eating big a few days then taking a day off- he says for the hardgainer, that’s what prevents many from progressing. You need to find easy calorie options for days when you’re low on appetite or time to eat. With the sheer amount of calories you need, it’s all just fuel - the numbers matter more than quality.

To get what you’ve never had, you must do more than you’ve ever done.
In a panic the other day, was doing work at the new place all damn day and ate next to nothing, I finished off a ton of food, and then an entire quart of Dreyers ice cream. I think I’m gonna discontinue the Dbol today at day 30, I have 300 more anyway, and aggressively taper off Kratom while I continue to bulk and use Lantus and keep NPP at 575 for another month. Time to cruise and get my eating on point while I get the **** off this garbage.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
In a panic the other day, was doing work at the new place all damn day and ate next to nothing, I finished off a ton of food, and then an entire quart of Dreyers ice cream. I think I’m gonna discontinue the Dbol today at day 30, I have 300 more anyway, and aggressively taper off Kratom while I continue to bulk and use Lantus and keep NPP at 575 for another month. Time to cruise and get my eating on point while I get the **** off this garbage.
Npp at 575 on a cruise love it

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
RickyBlobby
How’s tapering going?
It’s going well. Down from 6.5 gram doses to 3 gram doses without any notable withdrawal symptoms. Still get a little euphoria for an hour or so sometimes. Tapering works. For me at least.

I just go down .5 grams per dose every week

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know it's hard to see when your starting to feel like a 10lb bag of shish with the withdrawals. But remember its limited. 1 week...maybe 2 weeks and you'll feel better than you do now. If you even cold turkey it that's not the end of your cycle....I bet it's a 2 week slow down maximum. And if you hit the gym even a little throughout the process you'll get over it even quicker. Then your done dealing with the limits kratom has put on you

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At his doses going cold turkey would likely be 2 weeks of pure misery. Depends on your willpower I guess. I have little when it comes to opiate withdrawals

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at picking up black seed oil, it helps with any WD.

I don't take anywhere near the doses being talked about here, 5g max daily and breaks are a breeze. Not seeing how the tapering is going because I haven't read through the whole thread, but it's popular to drop a half or whole gram per day and then riding it out at 10 and then 5 before continuing the taper.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
See I dont get wd's from kratom so maybe I'm off base here. But I have wd'd from oxycodone, oxymorphone, fentanyl...etc etc. Maybe I'm equating the 2 categories too much. But your talking 3-4 days of total hell and then struggling, but able to get through, the rest of the 2 weeks. The misery doesnt last the length of withdrawal. Bowels should start to get back to normal by the end of week 1 and I always thought it gets much easier from that point....not easy...but easier. I've always opted for cold turkey. Just seems mentally easier to me

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Plus didnt you state you had some things like gabapentin on hand? Big tool there...wish I knew how to get ahold of that without going through the dr charade...that makes it not worth the expense...dont know brotha - maybe I'm completely wrong here but you seem like a tough minded muthafer. Just thought I'd throw the suggestion out

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The lady I’ve been buying insulin from sells me the gabas. For me, after 2 years of Kratom, the least manageable part of the WD’s is the lack of energy for work. I can’t afford to take time off, and the job takes a high level of motivation. They’d help at night with sleeplessness for sure. I don’t know, I’m just fed up about it, and it’s ****ing things up putting limitations on me

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
See I dont get wd's from kratom so maybe I'm off base here. But I have wd'd from oxycodone, oxymorphone, fentanyl...etc etc. Maybe I'm equating the 2 categories too much. But your talking 3-4 days of total hell and then struggling, but able to get through, the rest of the 2 weeks. The misery doesnt last the length of withdrawal. Bowels should start to get back to normal by the end of week 1 and I always thought it gets much easier from that point....not easy...but easier. I've always opted for cold turkey. Just seems mentally easier to me
Im just gonna chime in here and say that i was taking basically identical doses to him for a few years nonstop and the withdrawals rivaled that of oxycontin and hydromorphone for me. Pure misery for 2 weeks and then feeling like sh1t for another 2 weeks after that. Literally didnt sleep at all for the first 2 weeks. I had to go to inpatient rehab to get off. It may be different for him. But maybe not. I just think you're underestimating how bad they can be.