MASStering gains with FINAFLEX

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I've never seen that TVP before. I'll have to check out that section at the store next time!

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I've never seen that TVP before. I'll have to check out that section at the store next time!
It pretty versatile I think. It's better than breading on meat. Better than croutons in a salad. And beefs up protein in scrambled eggs with low impact otherwise

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Tomorrow should have lots of updates. Pics , measurements , etc... All the good stuff.

Routine tomorrow gonna be a mixture of lots. Complex/compound movements
HIIT training
Accessory stuff( forearms calves neck ) Lots of good stuff for the log hopefully

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Another round of G8. Positive vibes for tomorrow.
Good things to come....

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yeah buddy. Solid updates. I'm loving the appetite and increased agression. Use those correctly and you should enjoy this run.

I'm about to hit up my friend G8 as well.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to buy other brands, same macros.Got cream of brown rice from Bob's redmillAnd another 2 boxes from bulk barnPost workout was killer today. 2 scoops OEP CNC protein in 2 cups (prepared) then added broken up oreo thinsations as oreo bits.
Awesome.. thanks will check out Bulk Barn tomorrow.. is that where you got the Bob's Redmill as well?

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Breakfast :

image-2364505162.jpg

1 whole grape fruit

1/4 cup steel cut oats with 1 tbsp almond butter

2 whole hb eggs
2 hb egg whites

1/2 cup ff cottage cheese

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Well my boy who was gonna help with pics and measurements bailed on me this morning. Did what if could myself and the rest I'll get up ASAP

Bf- 19%. 5 months ago 28%
Waist 36. " " 41
Neck 16. " " 16 1/4
Thigh 23.5. First measurement was today
Weight 187. " " 216

I'll get pics and accurate arm measurements up ASAP.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Routine today

Reeves V deads
1 x 8 @ 135
1 x 8 @ 185
1 x 8 @ 225
1 x 4 @ 275
1 x 10 @ 225
2 x 15 @ 135

Man makers
1 x 5 @ 15
1 x 5 @ 20
1 x 5 @ 25

Oh kb swings
5 x 10 @ 35

Fa curls/rev fa curls
2 x 7/10 @ 35/15
2 x 7/7 @ 40/20
2 x 5/10 @ 50/15

Standing sb fa curl
1 x 15 @ 55
1 x 15 @ 65
1 x 10 @ 75
1 x 8 @ 95

Sprint/walk intervals 7 mins
3% incl. 8.0/3.0

Sled push.
90 ft/ ss with med ball squat slam
1 x 1/5 @ 65/7kg
2 x 1/5 @ 85/7kg

DB carries up/back/up/back
90 ft/way @ 35
Farmer/preacher/farmer/oh farmer

Seated calf raise. Toes forward/out/in. Repeat
6 x 20 @ 50

20 mins cardio
15% inc @ 20 minutes

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Lunch

image-2590184647.jpg

Big salad.
4 oz 99ff shredded chicken
2 hb egg whites
.3 oz shaved almonds
2 tbsp lite Caesar dressing.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That breakie looked good.. salad too.

NO idea what a manmaker is ... have to google that one.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those man makers look bad as*. A lot of sweat with those.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Well full scoop of g8 tonight. Try sleeping as much as possible. No gym tomorrow. Maybe some mid day cardio. Take the hound for a run or something. Hopefully I can the rest of my pic/measurement updates up.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well full scoop of g8 tonight. Try sleeping as much as possible. No gym tomorrow. Maybe some mid day cardio. Take the hound for a run or something. Hopefully I can the rest of my pic/measurement updates up.
Enjoy the sleep and the well deserved day off!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my boy who was gonna help with pics and measurements bailed on me this morning. Did what if could myself and the rest I'll get up ASAP

Bf- 19%. 5 months ago 28%
Waist 36. " " 41
Neck 16. " " 16 1/4
Thigh 23.5. First measurement was today
Weight 187. " " 216

I'll get pics and accurate arm measurements up ASAP.
VERY good! Great work wrench. Everything is looking great from diet to training and so on.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Well today is day 5 of Mass550. This is my take so far :

Increased appetite

Increased aggression

Soreness down. Which had been really high for me over the past week. Stopped completely on day 2.

Some leaning out in my arms

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well today is day 5 of Mass550. This is my take so far : Increased appetiteIncreased aggression Soreness down. Which had been really high for me over the past week. Stopped completely on day 2. Some leaning out in my arms
Some good feedback here I'd say!

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Nice! And that's only on two pills
Yep. Two pills. My first bottle will be two/daily throughout. Try and give a more accurate review that way. But on my second bottle I'm thinking of double dosing to see how the extended/ compound dose works for me.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Some good feedback here I'd say!
That's the great thing about every supp I've gotten from the crew over at Finaflex , never let's me down. I find it hard to even find anything negative about anything I've taken from them. Thinking....thinking.... Thinking...impossible to find anything negative so far.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Well I'm a big fat liar. Got bored at went to the gym. Shower. Grub. Routine up.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
No help is no excuse I guess. They aren't good to base judgement on but I'm the worst at taking selfies. But here's some starting pics for this run.
Still haven't gotten accurate arm measurements. Hopefully this evening or tomorrow.

image-884911500.jpg

Attachments

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yessir, your selfies need work :eek:
from what I can see tho, you keep moving forward, if not as quickly as before (just like you have mentioned)
you created some awesome new habits along the way....I foresee continued good things from you my friend

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Finally found it. Like a nomadic hunter scavenging for food. Like 5 stores before I finally bagged it.

image-3383944994.jpg

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
yessir, your selfies need work :eek: from what I can see tho, you keep moving forward, if not as quickly as before (just like you have mentioned) you created some awesome new habits along the way....I foresee continued good things from you my friend
Hahahaha. I know they are bad right?? But I'll take constructive criticism with some complimenting any day. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
It's ok to be a lil jealous fellas... A pre dinner appetizer. My first "cheat" meal in a while.

image-3711186209.jpg

Tostitos
Wild boar
Organic wasabi and chive goat cheese
Cilantro
Black beans
Sriracha and cholula
Finally topped with salsa

Macros-?? Honestly could care less
Deliciousness- immeasurable

Attachments

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stuff that the DOMs are gone.

Food looks good. Actually, great on those nachos.

I agree with Snags, you're always progressing. You may never be where YOU want, but you'll always be better than the day before and the other guy with less drive.

Macros-?? Honestly could care less
You mean you "couldn't care less".

Just sayin'.

;)

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
My "off day" routine. Boredom sux

Warm up
Banded&static stretching
Lax ball work

Routine
Clean into squat into ohp
1 x 10 @ 35
1 x 8 @ 45
1 x 6 @ 55
1 x 4 @ 65

SA rev cable curl
1 x 15/arm @ 10
1 x 10/arm @ 15
1 x 5/arm @ 20

Preacher/rev preacher. Not really ss. 10 sec rest between movements. 30 sec rest between sets
1 x 10/10 @ bar
5 x 10/10 @ 45
1 x 15/15 @ 35
1 x 25/20 @ bar

All sets were full range of movement. Slow and controlled reps both up/down. The last set was crazy pump and painful about the last 5 reps or so.

NG pull ups. Wide
All sets of 5 were as slow as possible both up/down

Cardio
15% incl @ 20 mins

DB on knee calf raises. Toes elevated on plate
1 x 50 @ 40
1 x 50 @ 70
1 x 40 @ 100

Ab circuits. 3 mins. Sets of 20. No rest

Hanging knee raises
3 x 20

DB shrugs
1 x 8 @ 65
1 x 5 @ 85
1 x 5 @ 105
1 x 5 @ 115

Cardio
15% incl @ 20 mins

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Great stuff that the DOMs are gone. Food looks good. Actually, great on those nachos. I agree with Snags, you're always progressing. You may never be where YOU want, but you'll always be better than the day before and the other guy with less drive. You mean you "couldn't care less". Just sayin'. ;)
Yes. Exactly what I meant. That food was amazing. And ur absolutely right on the second point as well. I'm just not where I want to be for as hard as I've been working. I realize it's a marathon not a spring though. Might take a completely different route to training and Supps after I'm done running this Mass550. Just don't know yet.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
yessir, your selfies need work :eek:
from what I can see tho, you keep moving forward, if not as quickly as before (just like you have mentioned)
you created some awesome new habits along the way....I foresee continued good things from you my friend
Couldn't agree more here!! As always well said.

Yes. Exactly what I meant. That food was amazing. And ur absolutely right on the second point as well. I'm just not where I want to be for as hard as I've been working. I realize it's a marathon not a spring though. Might take a completely different route to training and Supps after I'm done running this Mass550. Just don't know yet.
Let me warn you here. You'll never be where you want to be in this game because as we improve where we want to be keeps changing.

Nothing wrong with this either. Also take note that the closer you come to your goal the smaller and less noticeable the changes become. The mind is crazy and will be weeks where you are making progress yet what your mind sees is the opposite lol. I'm interested as to what you mean by taking a completely different route to training and supps.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Couldn't agree more here!! As always well said. Let me warn you here. You'll never be where you want to be in this game because as we improve where we want to be keeps changing. Nothing wrong with this either. Also take note that the closer you come to your goal the smaller and less noticeable the changes become. The mind is crazy and will be weeks where you are making progress yet what your mind sees is the opposite lol. I'm interested as to what you mean by taking a completely different route to training and supps.
Switching up from the 5/5 I've been to something higher rep. Like 4/12 or 3/15. Incorporate more cardio. Possibly go down the ds/ph route. Lots of options for change out there. I'm honestly not sure which route or what changes and when I'm wanting to do any of it.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to introduce PH's soon too, I think...

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
And dinner

image-1062495708.jpg

5 oz 99ff chicken
1 hb egg white
1/4 cup brown/long grain rice mix with some green habanero hot sauce. Mmmmm

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I want to introduce PH's soon too, I think...
I haven't decided yet. There's a lil research I still wanna do and the rounding up of everything from what I've been researching can be quite the daunting task. But I feel like my body is at a healthy enough point to try said route. Lots of variables to work out yet.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well if any of you have taken the old ABE from PES then you already have taken them. This is MY strong opinion.

Same with Erase Pro. The old stuff.

But the old ABE. YUP...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if any of you have taken the old ABE from PES then you already have taken them. This is MY strong opinion.

Same with Erase Pro. The old stuff.

But the old ABE. YUP...
Have no idea what either of those are...

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Well if any of you have taken the old ABE from PES then you already have taken them. This is MY strong opinion. Same with Erase Pro. The old stuff. But the old ABE. YUP...
Nope. Never had either

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Nope. Never had either
I'll get flamed and scalded for saying that but I believe they were VERY MILD PH's.

That's why PES blew up the way they did.

I still like them as a company tho. They were the first supplement company that I started with.

I wish they'd say to their consumers that it was what it WAS. Cause I strongly believe they were. And if I knew that 100% from their mouths, then I'd (PROBABLY) Start taking PH's. I'm 32 years old man. I think it's time. But I LOVE the idea of taking natty supplements first and foremost. That's why I hopped on MASS 550. And to Finaflex, "what I don't know won't hurt me"

At this point, I don't care. I'm already not considered "NATURAL" anymore. And I'm OK with that.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I'll get flamed and scalded for saying that but I believe they were VERY MILD PH's. That's why PES blew up the way they did. I still like them as a company tho. They were the first supplement company that I started with. I wish they'd say to their consumers that it was what it WAS. Cause I strongly believe they were. And if I knew that 100% from their mouths, then I'd (PROBABLY) Start taking PH's. I'm 32 years old man. I think it's time. But I LOVE the idea of taking natty supplements first and foremost. That's why I hopped on MASS 550. And to Finaflex, "what I don't know won't hurt me" At this point, I don't think care. I'm already not considered "NATURAL" anymore. And I'm OK with that.
Mass550 is all natural. No worries there. I think there's a time and place for everything. I'm just not at either personally. I have been getting great results with out the ph/ds in my current regiment. Thankfully , in a big way, to the natty products offered by finaflex. I've never taken anything from pes so I can't speak for them.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread moves like lightning I tell ya.

Wild boar.. how does that taste?

Lucky you on finding the cream of rice.. I am still on a search for the 'orange box' ... so far only found Bobs Red Mill "Brown Rice Ferma - Creamy Rice" ... not exactly the same but the same macros (with 2g of Fibre).

..seems like you did a lot of work for a day off..

And finally FU and your nachos! lol

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Mass550 is all natural. No worries there. I think there's a time and place for everything. I'm just not at either personally. I have been getting great results with out the ph/ds in my current regiment. Thankfully , in a big way, to the natty products offered by finaflex. I've never taken anything from pes so I can't speak for them.
Finaflex is DEFINITELY a badass company so far. I like them.

But if you EVER wanna experiment with PES's old ABE and Erase Pro. That's IF you can still find their old stuff. You'll see what I mean. But nah, just keep FinaFlexing with MASS 550.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if any of you have taken the old ABE from PES then you already have taken them. This is MY strong opinion. Same with Erase Pro. The old stuff. But the old ABE. YUP...
I have used both products in the past and disagree with you. Not going to take it further than that though.