MASStering gains with FINAFLEX

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
This thread moves like lightning I tell ya. Wild boar.. how does that taste? Lucky you on finding the cream of rice.. I am still on a search for the 'orange box' ... so far only found Bobs Red Mill "Brown Rice Ferma - Creamy Rice" ... not exactly the same but the same macros (with 2g of Fibre). ..seems like you did a lot of work for a day off.. And finally FU and your nachos! lol
Wild boar taste like pig and beef mixed I think. It's amazing. I'm not sure if you do any hunting but it's much gamier than any store bought pork u can get.

Did do a lot. Boredom is the enemy. I either eat or find something real dumb to do.

Them nachos were easily pay money , restaurant worthy quality. I surprised myself.

Thread is pretty high paced. I'm constantly on the go. My thread tends to follow lol.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mass550 is all natural. No worries there. I think there's a time and place for everything. I'm just not at either personally. I have been getting great results with out the ph/ds in my current regiment. Thankfully , in a big way, to the natty products offered by finaflex. I've never taken anything from pes so I can't speak for them.
I agree here. I'm 32, I see results on nothing, and I have only really tried DAA once.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I have used both products in the passed and disagree with you. Not going to take it further than that though.
Yeah there's no need to take it further.

I have my reasonings. But yeah. I'm done. Don't wanna start nothin. I've moved on.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finaflex is DEFINITELY a badass company so far. I like them.

But if you EVER wanna experiment with PES's old ABE and Erase Pro. That's IF you can still find their old stuff. You'll see what I mean. But nah, just keep FinaFlexing with MASS 550.
Revolution PCT far outshines Erase or Erase Pro.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah there's no need to take it further.

I have my reasonings. But yeah. I'm done. Don't wanna start nothin. I've moved on.
Cool.

By the way. I am looking at the same dosing as you. But will go 2 pills / day for 2-3 weeks then double it up.. for a full 12 week run. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I agree here. I'm 32, I see results on nothing, and I have only really tried DAA once.
Yeah this is my first time on DAA also. It's small dose tho. But I'm also taking Revolution PCT. So that ups the dose.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Cool. By the way. I am looking at the same dosing as you. But will go 2 pills / day for 2-3 weeks then double it up.. for a full 12 week run. Looking forward to your thoughts.
Same dosing and thoughts as me or john??

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep continued progress.

Actually you and I are built similar. High hips and what not.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same dosing and thoughts as me or john??
What John had said re: dosing.

Of course, your thoughts - as this is your log. That said, I am interested to hear of anyone's reflections on our products, especially something so new to the market.

Actually hoping John starts a log up.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I plan on going 12 weeks on MASS 550 and possibly on REVO-PCT also.

So far so good. I'm used to taking a PCT in the morning. Gotta Remember to take it before I go to sleep. Wake up shredded.

Like Ronnie Coleman said "when I get outa bed, I'm RIPPED to shreds!"

Well, HE could say that anyways. With the amount of drugs running through his system LMAO!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wild boar taste like pig and beef mixed I think. It's amazing. I'm not sure if you do any hunting but it's much gamier than any store bought pork u can get. Did do a lot. Boredom is the enemy. I either eat or find something real dumb to do. Them nachos were easily pay money , restaurant worthy quality. I surprised myself. Thread is pretty high paced. I'm constantly on the go. My thread tends to follow lol.
Sounds tasty....Yes, the FU was because those nachos looked great... lol

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
What John had said re: dosing. Of course, your thoughts - as this is your log. That said, I am interested to hear of anyone's reflections on our products, especially something so new to the market. Actually hoping John starts a log up.
I was thinking u were referring to the part where I said I was running my first bottle at 2/day then running my second bottle at 4/day. I'm only gonna run 6 weeks cycle as planned right now. As those last couple weeks approach I'll figure out where I'm gonna go with more or switching things up. But yeah I pack stuff in the log so if u follow your forced to hear lol

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Yep continued progress. Actually you and I are built similar. High hips and what not.
Yeah. Pisses me off too. Makes my love handles look huge but if you them they are bony as shyt. But seems like I have a hard time filling my sides out to give me a more square/tapered look.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking u were referring to the part where I said I was running my first bottle at 2/day then running my second bottle at 4/day. I'm only gonna run 6 weeks cycle as planned right now. As those last couple weeks approach I'll figure out where I'm gonna go with more or switching things up. But yeah I pack stuff in the log so if u follow your forced to hear lol
That is a solid plan.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
It's gonna be hard to log this stuff since my methods are different from others. I am more for the leaner lifestyle than bulking. So my calories are always in a deficit. At least atm since I'm shedding weight. While using MASS 550 and REVO-PCT.

I WISH I could give into bulking back up again. I lost lots of weight a bit over a year ago and went lean. Like really lean! WOLVERINE Lean! LMAO! And now I'm stuck in the mindset of not wanting to bulk up. I put on like 20 lbs a while ago and now back in the game with FINAFLEX. gonna redo it again. So ill see how I can log this stuff on how I do my routine.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I hate fearing putting on weight again.

But some day I'll say "f" this and hulk out. It's not hard for me to down 5000 cals or more a day. Homeboy can EAT!

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I hate fearing putting on weight again. But some day I'll say "f" this and hulk out. It's not hard for me to down 5000 cals or more a day. Homeboy can EAT!
Eating. Def in my top 3 fav things to do.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Oh yeah! I have great restraint. But i also dream of just letting go and bulking slowly for a year and get up to 200 lbs solid. That's my stopping weight. No matter what.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Oh yeah! I have great restraint. But i also dream of just letting go and bulking slowly for a year and get up to 200 lbs solid. That's my stopping weight. No matter what.
I have pretty good restraint myself. But there's no medium for me. I either need to run all healthy and stick to it otherwise eating like crap takes over. I don't have a ceiling weight really. However I'm not a big guy and topping 200 my body doesn't like so I'm right on par with u on that #.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
If I bulk up again there won't be any space or time for bad eating. Unless I can fit it into my cals for the day. But for a cheat day.

I'm 5'8" at 170lbs. A bulked up heavy duty version of me in MY opinion is 200lbs.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
If I bulk up again there won't be any space or time for bad eating. Unless I can fit it into my cals for the day. But for a cheat day. I'm 5'8" at 170lbs. A bulked up heavy duty version of me in MY opinion is 200lbs.
Yeah I'm only 5'8" myself so 200 lbs and fit is pretty big. My healthiest heavy weight was 192. Years ago but I was pretty big.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Calling it a night. No g8. Early morning. Haven't had any stimul8 for two days either. My pwo will only get 3/4 scoop.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I wonder if I can take some stimul8 in the morning. While fasted to get the fat burning going more.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's gonna be hard to log this stuff since my methods are different from others. I am more for the leaner lifestyle than bulking. So my calories are always in a deficit. At least atm since I'm shedding weight. While using MASS 550 and REVO-PCT.
The beauty of logging, is you are sharing your ways and results with your AM brothers. A log of someone using Mass 550 on a cut would be a great perspective for all including FINAFLEX reps. Don't feel your methods are inferior to share (if that is the case); what works for YOU is all that matters. As you can see it is fun and is motivational. No pressure of course.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. Pisses me off too. Makes my love handles look huge but if you them they are bony as shyt. But seems like I have a hard time filling my sides out to give me a more square/tapered look.
Legs gotta grow. Back width gotta grow. Basically that's about all that will help. Bigger obliques will take away from the bone look but it will add to overall size on the waist in our case. Tough stuff for sure.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if I can take some stimul8 in the morning. While fasted to get the fat burning going more.
You could yep. It is built to preserve lean muscle tissue while exercising so it's nicely suited there. Mixed with some aminos it would be quite the fasted cocktail.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
You could yep. Actually mixed with some aminos it would be quite the fasted cocktail.
Sweetness. I'm gonna take some tomorrow morning. Gotta keep the driving pedal to a minimum.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
The beauty of logging, is you are sharing your ways and results with your AM brothers. A log of someone using Mass 550 on a cut would be a great perspective for all including FINAFLEX reps. Don't feel your methods are inferior to share (if that is the case); what works for YOU is all that matters. As you can see it is fun and is motivational. No pressure of course.
Yeah most definitely.

I'm using the AM app. Can I post pictures on it while using the app on my phone?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I typically dose 1/2 scoop on off days... for that appetite suppression and to get things going. (usually mixed with BCAA+SAA)

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Switching up from the 5/5 I've been to something higher rep. Like 4/12 or 3/15. Incorporate more cardio. Possibly go down the ds/ph route. Lots of options for change out there. I'm honestly not sure which route or what changes and when I'm wanting to do any of it.
I want to introduce PH's soon too, I think...
Having used PHs and ds. I'd say skip these and just go with real gear. Not hard to get, way less toxic and the gains are much easier to keep imo. If going to use some orals I'd say stick with epi. Very solid and fun to run and fairly mild in comparison to harsher compounds like SD.

Just my .02 from my own experience.

I typically dose 1/2 scoop on off days... for that appetite suppression and to get things going. (usually mixed with BCAA+SAA)
Same protocol as me

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having used PHs and ds. I'd say skip these and just go with real gear.

Just my .02 from my own experience.
Watching people have to go on TRT because they destroyed their natural test production scares me away from this, tbh.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Yeah most definitely. I'm using the AM app. Can I post pictures on it while using the app on my phone?
Yup. I do all the time. Hit the plus sign at the top right. Attach photo. When it loads hit it and insert inline. Done

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Watching people have to go on TRT because they destroyed their natural test production scares me away from this, tbh.
Pretty sure it's the same with ds/ph use as well. That's where the implementation of a good SERM comes into play during pct.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty sure it's the same with ds/ph use as well. That's where the implementation of a good SERM comes into play during pct.
Yeah, I wouldn't have gone towards the stronger ones. I think imma stay natural for a while longer.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Morning six of the run. Posted a few updates about it yesterday. Couple things I'd like to add today.

Increased vascularity over the past couple days. Carb/water intake has remained consistent so I dont believe they are factors right now.

When I'm in the gym my stamina just doesn't fade. I'm literally forcing myself to leave they gym everyday. Not cuz I'm beat just cuz I know I'm hitting that over doing it point. Prolly even before I leave lol but oh well.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Warm up
Band assisted stretching. Static stretching.

Work out
Decline bb
1 x 5 @ 205
1 x 5 @ 225
2 x 3 @ 245
1 x 5 @ 225
1 x 6 @ 205

Incline fly
1 x 5 @ 50
1 x 5 @ 55
3 x 5 @ 65
1 x 5 @ 75

Guillotine press
1 x 5 @ 135
1 x 4 @ 185
3 x 5 @ 155

Decline fly
5 x 5 @ 70

Incl bb
2 x 5 @ 115
2 x 5 @ 135
2 x 5 @ 155

DB flat fly
3 x 5 @ 70 ( form suffering last set , last 2 reps)
2 x 5 @ 60

Land mine press. All weight + bar
2 x 5 @ 75
2 x 5 @ 80
1 x 5 @ 85

DB pull over
5 x 5 @ 65

This is the end of my preplaned wo. Just not feeling like it's quitting time though

Pec deck fly
1 x 10 @ 70
1 x 10 @ 70+ band
1 x 10 @ 70+ double bands

Single arm ISO decline press
1 x 5/arm @ 90
1 x 5/arm @ 90 + band
1 x 5/arm @ 90 + bigger band
1 x 10/arm @ 45 + both bands

Then switched up to pressing w/both arms
1 x 5 @ 225
1 x 5 @ 275

Cardio
Sprint/walk intervals
60/30 @ 8.5/3.0 for 7 mins

10 mins
15% inc @ 3.5 mph

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Breakfast

image-2087957800.jpg

2 whole hb eggs
2 hb egg whites
1/2 cup ff cottage
1 tbsp black beans

Not pictured a whole grapefruit

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Land mine press...haven't seen those in a loooong time

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Mmmmmm.....goodies. Gonna run this as a stack when the first bottle of Mass 550 is done. Gonna rock that shirt in the gym tomorrow.

image-572967644.jpg

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Cool pic! I love getting supps in the mail, it's like Christmas!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I would just run the MASS solo...save the REV PCT for another time
MASS is designed to be all-in-one, really no need to stack anything with it