Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting sh** done! Nice work Wrench!

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Been a busy day. Even after this mornings session feelin fresh like a champ. Dinner on the stove. Grubbing soon. Woo woo

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Just punch yourself in the stomach, throw it back up, take a picture then scarf it down again. GAINZ..

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I could go for a huge slice of sockeye salmon steamed in a foil pouch with onions, green peppers, red peppers, salt and a dash of olive oil. Over white jasmine rice. Oh, and a couple slices of avocado on the side as garnish.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I could go for a huge slice of sockeye salmon steamed in a foil pouch with onions, green peppers, red peppers, salt and a dash of olive oil. Over white jasmine rice. Oh, and a couple slices of avocado on the side as garnish.
Damn that sounds like the bomb

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Damn that sounds like the bomb
That's one of my favorite dishes I make.

I think ima do that this Saturday.

It's just that Alaska salmon is seasonal.

Farm I suppose isn't bad but ALWAYS rather have wild caught.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Watching people have to go on TRT because they destroyed their natural test production scares me away from this, tbh.
Yeah it comes with the territory. I love trt actually lol never touched a hormone until after I started trt. Just fully understand what you are getting yourself into b4 starting bud.

Stay natty till you aren't getting the results you are wanting anymore...then make the switch..
Exactly this. Less is often more as well. A lot of dudes run high doses of **** and don't have a clue about how to train or eat. Total waste.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I've been wondering something about MASS 550. Does the dosing HAVE to stop at the most-4 caps? Or can a person take more than 4?

What about 6? Or dare even 8 at most?

Is there a particular ingredient in MASS 550 that can't exceed more than a dose over 4 caps?

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I've been wondering something about MASS 550. Does the dosing HAVE to stop at the most-4 caps? Or can a person take more than 4? What about 6? Or dare even 8 at most? Is there a particular ingredient in MASS 550 that can't exceed more than a dose over 4 caps?
I'm curious , why would you wanna jump that high so soon?? I can notice a difference at 2/day.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Making a habit of this sleeping in, I see.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I've been wondering something about MASS 550. Does the dosing HAVE to stop at the most-4 caps? Or can a person take more than 4?

Is there a particular ingredient in MASS 550 that can't exceed more than a dose over 4 caps?
Oops

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We don't advise anyone to take more then four caps a day.

Especially when using products that exhibit AI properties , you don't want to go crazy with the dosages since it is actually impacting your hormone levels. Lowering estrogen TOO much can produce side effects like loss of libido and dry joints.

Also since this is a brand new product, the point at wich you will start to see diminished returns is really unknown.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards

Especially when using products that exhibit AI properties , you don't want to go crazy with the dosages since it is actually impacting your hormone levels. Lowering estrogen TOO much can produce side effects like loss of libido and dry joints.

Also since this is a brand new product, the point at wich you will start to see diminished returns is really unknown.
Awesome Montego1! Thank you for that. I was honestly just wondering. Nobody I don't think has asked that question so I thought I would.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

You saying you don't want your elbows cracking and knees screaming at you lol

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Having to run a split session this morning. 1/2 knocked out and grubbed. Few things to do then headed back. Routine up after completion. Man I love the endurance and pump I'm carrying with this Mass 550. Vascularity seems to be improving daily.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Routine
Wg lat pull down
1 x 12. @ 110
1 x 10 @ 130
1 x 8 @ 150
1 x 6 @ 180
1 x 20 @ 80

Bent over vbar cable row
1 x 10 @ 110
1 x 10 @ 130
1 x 10. @ 150
2 x 12 @ 160

Sa lat cable pull down
1 x 8 @ 80
1 x 8 @ 100
1 x 5 @ 120
1 x 5 @ 130
1 x 5 @ 160

DB row
5 x 12 @ 50

Bo rev fly
5 x 5 @ 60

Wg pull up
3 x failure

Cardio. 20 mins
15% incl @ 3.5. Last 5 mins @ 4.0

Then I left the gym for about an hr
Came back and hit up some more

Kneeling vbar pull down
1 x 15 @ 70
1 x 15 @ 110
1 x 15 @ 140
1 x 15 @ 160

Decline DB pull over
4 x 12 @ 50

Banded good mornings
3 x 20 @ ??

Squatting band pull down
3 x 15 @ ??

Sa plank row
3 x 10 @ 60

Straight arm band pull down
3 x 15 @ ??

Under hand grip lat pull down
Started with a wide as possible grip and narrowed every set
3 x 15 @ 80

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Well I'm helping a friend work on her diet and exercise plan. Largely with help I've picked up from the masses along the way here. She has some pretty healthy habits just not applying them. She doesn't eat red meat. I know right!! So I agreed to have a "veggie" burger. One of those don't knock it till you try it things. I manned this thing up in every way possible.

Whole wheat bread
Slice of pepper jack cheese
Some fresh sliced avocado and jalapeño
A fried egg
Mustard
Fresh onion
and hot sauce

Veggie burger my a$$. Vegetable patty maybe. Whoever put burger in the title needs punched in the mouth.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Well I'm helping a friend work on her diet and exercise plan. Largely with help I've picked up from the masses along the way here. She has some pretty healthy habits just not applying them. She doesn't eat red meat. I know right!! So I agreed to have a "veggie" burger. One of those don't knock it till you try it things. I manned this thing up in every way possible. Whole wheat bread Slice of pepper jack cheese Some fresh sliced avocado and jalapeño A fried egg Mustard Fresh onion and hot sauce Veggie burger my a$$. Vegetable patty maybe. Whoever put burger in the title needs punched in the mouth.
This sounds quite tasty! I will have to try

turff49

turff49

Awards
Everything sounds good if you drop the veggie patty and add another egg. Make the pepper jack cheese a little on the thick side and it would suffice as lunch. Well, probably down it with a protein shake too.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa, whoa. You playin' vegan?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice pulls brother. Awesome stamina.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Here's some redemption

image-559775658.jpg

4 oz 99 ff chicken
1/2 cup organic brn rice mix
Brussel sprouts and mushrooms baked with garlic , onion powder , and 1 tbsp organic honey

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are some very asparagus looking brussel sprouts.

Looks good, I too had asparagus looking brussel sprouts and chicken.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That picture is making me fuking hungry again:/

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
...I folded today.

....took 4 caps....

....got Domino's on my way home. ...

I was extremely thirsty and hella hungry!

If you don't want to lose to yourself, I'd keep it 2 caps.