Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fast moving log.....It's Stimul8d!

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Up and at it. 6 am ain't really sleeping in but when 330 has been the norm it feels like sleeping till noon. No rushing this morning. Headed to the gym very soon though.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you on that. Tomorrow I get to sleep in until 0500.

Go kill it bro.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I've never heard that song cowboys way. It's pretty good.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I've never heard that song cowboys way. It's pretty good.
They have a lot of music that's ba. Hell Yeah is the name of the band. It's a mixture of members from pantera and mudvayne. I really like em.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I'm not sure if it's some sort of magical combination u get from mixing stimul8 and Mass550 but my tank just never ran outta gas. Volume volume volume today. I didn't plan on deviating from my set lift plan but i just kept going....

Routine up after done grocery shopping

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm not sure if it's some sort of magical combination u get from mixing stimul8 and Mass550 but my tank just never ran outta gas. Volume volume volume today. I didn't plan on deviating from my set lift plan but i just kept going....

.....I know how you feel man!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if it's some sort of magical combination u get from mixing stimul8 and Mass550 but my tank just never ran outta gas. Volume volume volume today.
...I like that feedback.

NIce on the G8 too..

Finally, great tune selection. Like Hell Yeah, Mudvayne a lot.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards

How have you been dosing MASS 550?

and just 1 serving?

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
The most attractive thing I've seen in days...

image-4073743794.jpg

3 whole scrambled eggs
1/2 red onion , 1/2 orange bell pep , 1.5 oz 99 ff turkey simmered in 1/2 tbsp evco

1/2 cup ff cottage cheese

1 slice Ezekiel bread
1 tbsp almond butter
1/2 banana

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimul8. G8 sleep. MASS 550. Yeah I can see why you were unstoppable today :)

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
...stuffs great isn't it? I can see why it's needed to be taken with food.
So far I'm pleased. Not sure if three days is a good base for solid judgement. However I'm digging it thus far. Stoked to see the long term results

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far I'm pleased. Not sure if three days is a good base for solid judgement. However I'm digging it thus far. Stoked to see the long term results
Thebigt is on day five and noticing changes. So you are probably right on track.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Warm up.
Smith machine shrugs. Front/behind ss
1 x 10/10 @ 135
1 x 10/10 @ 155
1 x 10/10 @ 185
1 x 8/8 @ 225

Work out
Cage press
1 x 5 @ bar
1 x 5 @ 100
3 x 5 @ 115

Single arm banded ISO shoulder press
1 x 10/arm @ 25+band
1 x 8/arm @ 35 + band
1 x 6/arm @ 40 + band
1 x 4m/arm @ 45 + band

Horizontal press
5 x 5 @ 10
1 x 5 @ 15

Ng standing ohp
2 x 5 @ 40
2 x 5 @ 45
1 x 5 @ 50

Side lateral. Raise both arms together
4 x 5 @ 15
2 x 5 @ 20

Under hand grip. Sb front laterals
5 x 5 @ 45

Seated. Bo delt fly
5 x 5 @ 20

Kneeling smith mil press
3 x 5 @ 135
1 x 5 @ 145
1 x 4 @ 155

Sghp
1 x 8 @ 95
2 x 5 @ 115
2 x 5 @ 135

Face pulls
1 x 10 @ 50
1 x 8 @ 70
1 x 6 @ 90
1 x 3 @ 100

Behind the back. Leaning side cable laterals
3 x 10 @ 10

And so it was done....

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Thebigt is on day five and noticing changes. So you are probably right on track.
That's what I'm saying man!

I'm gonna have to say so far with every single product like this, MASS 550 is easily KING. For me anyways.

That swollen anabolic feeling for hours is something to be amazed by.

FINAFLEX so far immediately has confirmed all the great reviews and hear say and talk \rumor I've ever heard of.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
That's what I'm saying man! I'm gonna have to say so far with every single product like this, MASS 550 is easily KING. For me anyways. That swollen anabolic feeling for hours is something to be amazed by. FINAFLEX so far immediately has confirmed all the great reviews and hear say and talk \rumor I've ever heard of.
Mass 550... There is no product like this. And that's y it's king. Boom!!!! :)

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I'd like to also comment on the other half of my current stack/supp regiment.

Excel sports nutrition protein. I absolutely love this stuff. Banana was my first choice for flavor and I got plenty left. Gonna cycle through flavors with each tub though to find my fav. Banana is quite good for a first choice though. This stuff has great flavor , and is probably the smoothest mixing protein I've ever had. Just a few shakes and it's like drinking silk. It's def my go to protein of choice from now on.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
They have a lot of music that's ba. Hell Yeah is the name of the band. It's a mixture of members from pantera and mudvayne. I really like em.
That's cool, I've heard of the band and some of there songs, I didn't know they were members of pantera and mudvayne!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'd like to also comment on the other half of my current stack/supp regiment. Excel sports nutrition protein. I absolutely love this stuff. Banana was my first choice for flavor and I got plenty left. Gonna cycle through flavors with each tub though to find my fav. Banana is quite good for a first choice though. This stuff has great flavor , and is probably the smoothest mixing protein I've ever had. Just a few shakes and it's like drinking silk. It's def my go to protein of choice from now on.
Awesome man, I'm glad you like it! I have all the flavors except for strawberry just cause I'm not a strawberry protein type of guy. All the flavors are very good. The cinnamon is fuking delicious, like Cinnabon! The vanilla is delicious too, I like mixing fruit and just about anything with it, very versatile. Your shoulder workout was killer and you didn't want to stop! I hit some shoulders and tri's today and was on a mission as well! Thanks to Stimul8!

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
That's cool, I've heard of the band and some of there songs, I didn't know they were members of pantera and mudvayne!
Yeah man. It's legit. Rex on bass and Vinnie Paul on drums. Mudvayne lead singer and their guitarist

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
image-2789966115.jpg

Lunch

Big bowl if mixed greens. Baby spinach.
Cilantro. Red onion. Bell pepper

3 hb egg whites.

4 oz 99 ff turkey breast.

1/8 cup tvp

.3 oz sliced almond chips

2 tbsp dressing

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nice salad! I thinking of what's on the lunch menu right now.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yessir. Upping the veggie intake for a while. It's only day three but I can feel the appetite coming on with a vengeance. Imma fill the void with greens lol.
Raw veggies help with my appetite a lot. Par-steamed cabbage too.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Gotta head back out for a few things. Think I'll swing by the gym for another double dose like yesterday. Just core and mobility work. Bored so y not

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Another good and much needed mobility session. Good for the most part. Legs still sore as hell

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta head back out for a few things. Think I'll swing by the gym for another double dose like yesterday. Just core and mobility work. Bored so y not
Look at this guy... Mr. Two-a-day

Good sign that hungry is increasing for sure..

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heck ya! More gym = more food!

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Look at this guy... Mr. Two-a-day Good sign that hungry is increasing for sure..
Not only is hunger increasing. Aggression is climbing. There was almost a triple homicide in wal wart about 15 mins ago

While on that subject-
Creamed rice- fail
Fish sauce for Asian salsa-fail
Thinking this 100$ I had was going far-fail.

Dinner up shortly though.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should've asked if they'd order it. I bet they would've.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I couldnt find Cream of Rice in 2 grocery stores here either.. pi$$ me off
I had to buy other brands, same macros.

Got cream of brown rice from Bob's redmill
And another 2 boxes from bulk barn

Post workout was killer today. 2 scoops OEP CNC protein in 2 cups (prepared) then added broken up oreo thinsations as oreo bits.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
No fish sauce but I did find these tasty looking guys...

image-1593686108.jpg

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I couldnt find Cream of Rice in 2 grocery stores here either.. pi$$ me off
They had like 4 different kinds of cream of wheat but no rice. Keep looking I guess.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Dinner

image-2908591153.jpg

6 oz 99 ff chicken
Dipped in egg whites then rolled in tvp and baked

1/4 brown basmati rice

Brussels sprouts. Steamed
Some sea salt and cracked pepper corn.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's tvp?

Oh man that looks good!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't seen that...

I'm definitely going to look for more though.

There is a bag of red mill gluten that has 21g protein per 1/4c. Is that stuff good on anything?

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I haven't seen that... I'm definitely going to look for more though. There is a bag of red mill gluten that has 21g protein per 1/4c. Is that stuff good on anything?
I use it like u see on chicken tonight. On my salads a lot. In scrambled eggs sometimes. Never had it on anything else.

Edit: not true. Used on pork chops ones and was quite good but I fried them. Prolly not the best option but tasty.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
So if ur looking for it it's honestly in a different place in almost every store I've bought it in. Sometimes baking stuff. Sometimes the rice isle. Sometimes in a section that's only bags and bags of red mills stuff.

So I dip the chicken in liquid egg whites then roll in tvp. Put on a pan then coat the tops good and evenly. Season however ud like.

Bake at 375 for 15-18 mins. Then broil on low on the lowest rack for another 12 minutes or until as crispy as ud like. Of course cook time will depend on ammt of chicken.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use it like u see on chicken tonight. On my salads a lot. In scrambled eggs sometimes. Never had it on anything else.

Edit: not true. Used on pork chops ones and was quite good but I fried them. Prolly not the best option but tasty.
Are you talking about Gluten here, or tvp?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I had to buy other brands, same macros. Got cream of brown rice from Bob's redmill And another 2 boxes from bulk barn Post workout was killer today. 2 scoops OEP CNC protein in 2 cups (prepared) then added broken up oreo thinsations as oreo bits.
That's a great sounding combo right there, I'm trying that out!