MAN Sports FIGURE FUEL Logging for the ladies !!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
MAN Sports

is looking for

LADIES ONLY

to log FIGURE FUEL

Rules and Regulations:

1) US only (customs is just to much of a pain as is increasing postage costs)
2) No other supplement products to be used alongside this . Basically we want this run alone, staples are OK such as multivitamins, joint support and the like. Nothing that may alter effects may be used.
3) Users must be 18+ (safety first, sorry to those under 18).
4) The logs must be started in an acceptable time frame from receiving the product.
5) Those who post more often and are generally useful in the AnabolicMinds community will have an advantage, this is due to the fact that we know you will respect these wishes as well as complete the log.
6) If you post before pics in your application you will have a much better chance of being selected.

Required Information:

Statistics: (age,weight,height,bf%)
Past Logs:
Past supplement Experience:
Exercise Routine that you intend to use:
Diet:
Able to supply before/after pictures:
Why you would like to use the product:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
FigureFuel™

Figure Fuel™ is the world's first High Performance sports supplement specifically created to help boost the athletic performance of the hard working female.

Figure Fuel is the only product designed to protect your lean tissue while mobilizing stubborn fat from the "storage" areas on the hips, thighs and butt, and converting it into high-powered energy to fuel increased physical activity.

Figure Fuel, alone or in combination with other powerful MAN Sports products will make it easier to achieve the fit, lean look. With more BCAA's than many leading products, Figure Fuel will protect lean muscle tissue and support a tight, toned look.

With the combination of Beta Alanine, L-Carnitine, Choline and a high dose of energy-boosting B-Vitamins, Figure Fuel™ will fight fatigue and give your body the "fuel" it needs to push through your toughest training with ease.

FIGURE FUEL™ is unique. Specifically formulated to benefit the hard-working, athletic female - there is no other product like FIGURE FUEL™.

Like all MAN Sports™ products, FIGURE FUEL™ is driven by clinically-proven, properly-dosed performance boosters, including 6 grams of BCAA's, 750mgs of L-Carnitine and fatigue-fighting Beta Alanine andCholine Bitartrate.†

FIGURE FUEL™’s advanced formulation will help active females achieve that sought-after fit, toned, lean look. FIGURE FUEL™ will help energize the body, and mobilize stored fat to be used for energy while preserving precious, shapely lean tissue.†

With FIGURE FUEL™, you can literally feel your body using fat for energy as you push through your cardio or exercise sessions.

FIGURE FUEL™ is perfect for pre-contest, lo-carb or other
fat loss diets.†

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a great opportunity. Can't wait to see some logs of Figure Fuel on this board.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
comon ladies lets see them

apps

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
That girl looks like she could squat a truck

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too bad I'm from Canada I have two sexy Latina trainees that could use a little boost.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may be able to have them shipped

are they members here? or on FaceBook?
One of them did join but never posted as she had some difficulties. I'll ask them if they want to log it then get them to sign up.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
well we have a girl logging it right now and updates will be made on faceBook just look for MAN Sports

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like I may have to log this :D
Sorry I have left messages with the girls but they are slow to respond. I will keep after them untill they make up they're mind one way or another. There both pretty busy right now but I wanted them to think about doing this since they're both going to be competing in Figure next year.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I know my wife would like some help. She has not done any type of log. I will ask her if she would be up for it.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
well it is apparent that their is not enough females on this board that would be willing to log this product so I am just going to call this off. I will see if I can get some ladies from other boards to post them up here.

Thanks for your time