Mack gets pumped up with I force Hemavol and Compete (sponsored)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack mirrorin

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
:afro: Gotta look fresh in the mirror so er'body knows you're the freakin' man

Sneak a lil chalk into the gym Mackdaddy, that's what I do. I clean my hands before I mess w/ the plates and clean the bar when I finish and nobody notices/bitches. Guys I know were like oh I'd rather uses straps...and 100 lbs later they're already having problems cuz their grip never really had to improve as they got more powerful.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
:afro: Gotta look fresh in the mirror so er'body knows you're the freakin' man

Sneak a lil chalk into the gym Mackdaddy, that's what I do. I clean my hands before I mess w/ the plates and clean the bar when I finish and nobody notices/bitches. Guys I know were like oh I'd rather uses straps...and 100 lbs later they're already having problems cuz their grip never really had to improve as they got more powerful.
Thanks bro,gonna grab some for sure when I get a chance,dont have any as it's been months since I needed it until here lately.I have never enjoyed straps,nothing against them,just not my way of doing it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I blatantly use chalk, have it in my bag and pour it onto my hands and slap it around.

Nobody says sh*t lol.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro,gonna grab some for sure when I get a chance,dont have any as it's been months since I needed it until here lately.I have never enjoyed straps,nothing against them,just not my way of doing it.
My forearms are weak relative to the weight I want to Push/pull. I use baseball gloves. Would much rather go back to using nothing. Nothing beats getting callous on your hands after a good lifting day.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Today will be a rest day for me,we are getting some snow and bad weather.I plan to hit chest tomorrow if all is well and dont lose power!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Today will be a rest day for me,we are getting some snow and bad weather.I plan to hit chest tomorrow if all is well and dont lose power!
Stay safe and enjoy the rest day. Try not to get bored and drink all of your Compete just because it tastes good!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you have a generator or backup power source?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
you have a generator or backup power source?
No,we just have to tough it out or go somewhere that has power when it happens.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No,we just have to tough it out or go somewhere that has power when it happens.
i guess worst case scenario you could camp out in car if it isn't that long of an outage...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
i guess worst case scenario you could camp out in car if it isn't that long of an outage...
Done it before,lol.We have had like 4 cars running before to charge stuff and stay warm.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Done it before,lol.We have had like 4 cars running before to charge stuff and stay warm.
lol...survival of the fittest!!! darwins natural selection....donald trump would die if he didn't have 20 people waiting on him.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stay safe and enjoy the rest day. Try not to get bored and drink all of your Compete just because it tastes good!
thank god i get it fo free.....i do this on the regular :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank god i get it fo free.....i do this on the regular :p

Shhhh.. your not suppose to let people know!

On a side note.. i eat mine like a pixie stick!

OP, you must be damn popular.. 11 pages in 15 days.. wtf lol

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Shhhh.. your not suppose to let people know!

On a side note.. i eat mine like a pixie stick!

OP, you must be damn popular.. 11 pages in 15 days.. wtf lol
I would like to think its because I offer good logs,or maybe they just like the pics I do randomly :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to think its because I offer good logs,or maybe they just like the pics I do randomly :)
man this log is HUGE! How'd you get so popular? :D

How are the pumps? endurance? inbetween set times? DOMs?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

Im happy with the products to say the least,I am drinking them now,gonna kill the gym and will update and give a breakdown of how I feel about them up to this point.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

He is hot, helpful and hella-strong. It's the triple H every man wants to be!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
He is hot, helpful and hella-strong. It's the triple H every man wants to be!
HaHa,Thanks bro.Try my best to be all 3 everyday!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I know,very embarassing to say the least.
Not at all, people interested in aesthetics and who invest time, money and their will into it...those people need it, like it and enjoy it.

It's like saying, what overweight male (body fat wise) doesn't need a caloric deficit and some cardio? At least for health I mean ;)

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Not at all, people interested in aesthetics and who invest time, money and their will into it...those people need it, like it and enjoy it.

It's like saying, what overweight male (body fat wise) doesn't need a caloric deficit and some cardio? At least for health I mean ;)
Thanks, I can really tell you care:) I guess 43 pounds in less than year doesn't do anything for my health :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks, I can really tell you care:) I guess 43 pounds in less than year doesn't do anything for my health :)
Excuse me? I wasn't talking to you, and congratulations. I'll clap when you do 55 in 6 months.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
This is my thread guys,please be nice!Walking into gym now,so cant be here to keep the peace,please keep it pg.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill clap for 43 lbs in a year! Congrats man good job.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When that's almost a third of some people's body weight, that deserves some credit.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Back to Mack! Thanks for the encouragement!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ok,so did incline bench today!Shoulders have been bothering me a bit lately,seems to always do that in the winter.Had an ok workout today,always want better but when I look back it was ok.Had an amazing pump,the hemavol is really above and beyond when it comes to pump and vascularity.My endurance has been increased since I started using this combo,that is probably the most enjoyable effect I am getting,I just want to keep going regardless of how burnt out I am.I can not say I have noticed any increased recovery personally,or no reduce in DOMS.The headaches I had noted at the beginning of my run have went away.Heres some numbers for today:

Incline Bench:
135x15
185x12
225x10
255x6
275x3
225x7
185x10
135x15

Incline Db flys:
50x8
45x10
60x6
45x9

Incline Champagnes:
80x7
80x8
75x7
70x7

Overhead db tri ext:
110x9
105x11
95x10
100x9

Db kickbacks:
30x7 for 4 sets.

Incline Db press:
80x7
75x8
70x9
80x6

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Such impressive incline numbers, flys are insane as well. Nice work as usual mackdaddy!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Such impressive incline numbers, flys are insane as well. Nice work as usual mackdaddy!
Thanks bro,you have been killing it yourself!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok,so did incline bench today!Shoulders have been bothering me a bit lately,seems to always do that in the winter.Had an ok workout today,always want better but when I look back it was ok.Had an amazing pump,the hemavol is really above and beyond when it comes to pump and vascularity.My endurance has been increased since I started using this combo,that is probably the most enjoyable effect I am getting,I just want to keep going regardless of how burnt out I am.I can not say I have noticed any increased recovery personally,or no reduce in DOMS.The headaches I had noted at the beginning of my run have went away.Heres some numbers for today:

Incline Bench:
135x15
185x12
225x10
255x6
275x3
225x7
185x10
135x15

Incline Db flys:
50x8
45x10
60x6
45x9

Incline Champagnes:
80x7
80x8
75x7
70x7

Overhead db tri ext:
110x9
105x11
95x10
100x9

Db kickbacks:
30x7 for 4 sets.

Incline Db press:
80x7
75x8
70x9
80x6
Using some serious dumbbells there. Love the pyramid work also.

Specializing on working upper chest ?

Excellent work Mack !

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Using some serious dumbbells there. Love the pyramid work also.

Specializing on working upper chest ?

Excellent work Mack !
Yeah,trying to get it up to par with the lower,I have a nice shaped lower chest and upper is starting to come in nice!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Today will be an off day,have a birthday party for my nephew we are throwing so will be enjoying some cake and ice cream today!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today will be an off day,have a birthday party for my nephew we are throwing so will be enjoying some cake and ice cream today!
Enjoy Mack!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro, pop a couple GDAs before you chow down!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all i want to know is...chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream or white cake with chocolate ice cream?

i have a cousin who drives for blue bunny, isn't that out of tn?

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
That sounds delicious.

Make sure they throw in some Chocolate Truffle Protean into the cake mix, that'll help the macros out a little bit. :D

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
That sounds delicious.

Make sure they throw in some Chocolate Truffle Protean into the cake mix, that'll help the macros out a little bit. :D
Dont have any,but would if I did ;)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Having a bad snow storm here,please keep all the family's in my area in mind as I saw wrecks on the way home and only can hope there were no children involved or anyone hurt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Having a bad snow storm here,please keep all the family's in my area in mind as I saw wrecks on the way home and only can hope there were no children involved or anyone hurt.
amen brother!!!!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Where do you live? Getting some decent snow in Ohio, came home from college for the weekend to see the family. Our family owns a paving business that also contracts for commercial and municipal snow plowing in the winter...might go out and get some hours in. Dexaprine is definitely great for these kind of cold nights when coffee won't stay warm for long. :p

Thoughts and prayers definitely with those out and about in this weather, and stuck in accidents.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Where do you live? Getting some decent snow in Ohio, came home from college for the weekend to see the family. Our family owns a paving business that also contracts for commercial and municipal snow plowing in the winter...might go out and get some hours in. Dexaprine is definitely great for these kind of cold nights when coffee won't stay warm for long. :p

Thoughts and prayers definitely with those out and about in this weather, and stuck in accidents.
First of all congrats as I don't think I said it yet,and I live in Tn,on the Tn Va state lines.

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards

Where at in Ohio Wade? I'm an Ohio native myself.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Had a good workout today,products are still delivering where I have noted.We got a snow storm so had a nice workout and then went sledding for a couple hours,so after carrying 5 kids up and down a hill for hours I got some good cardio in to say the least,also threw me half a scoop of compete in shaker and took it out with me!heres some numbers,took a nice pump pic today but will have to upload later,as I put my laptop and my shaker in a bag together and my laptop got wet so hope it works!

Barbell curl:
125x12
135x8
155x5
125x10

Reverse curl:
105x8
100x9
95x9
95x8

Ez curl bar preacher curl:
95x8
90x9
95x7
90x7

Reverse grip bench press:
255x10 for 3 sets.
255x8

Incline db curls:
60x6
60x6
55x7
50x8

Concentration curls:
45x7
35x9
50x5
45x6

Hammer curls:
65x8
65x11
70x10 for 2 sets.

Db wrist curls:
90x12
95x12
85x13
80x15​

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a good workout today,products are still delivering where I have noted.We got a snow storm so had a nice workout and then went sledding for a couple hours,so after carrying 5 kids up and down a hill for hours I got some good cardio in to say the least,also threw me half a scoop of compete in shaker and took it out with me!heres some numbers,took a nice pump pic today but will have to upload later,as I put my laptop and my shaker in a bag together and my laptop got wet so hope it works!

Barbell curl:
125x12
135x8
155x5
125x10

Reverse curl:
105x8
100x9
95x9
95x8

Ez curl bar preacher curl:
95x8
90x9
95x7
90x7

Reverse grip bench press:
255x10 for 3 sets.
255x8

Incline db curls:
60x6
60x6
55x7
50x8

Concentration curls:
45x7
35x9
50x5
45x6

Hammer curls:
65x8
65x11
70x10 for 2 sets.

Db wrist curls:
90x12
95x12
85x13
80x15
Massive arm workout.

255 reverse bench and 70 hammer curls are not for the faint hearted. Do you do any warm ups or is your first set for Barbell curls enough to get things going ?