Low dose cycle, peptides. Lets see the results.

smallbaby

smallbaby

Awards
looking good bro,considering crap u went trough last days...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looking good man. Keep up the hard work.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
thank you fellas. im still hitting it hard. I have been working out so hard.
me and my buddy yesterday did this arm workout... here you go...
its like a super set but its eight workouts as one set, and you do three sets....
started doing ez bar curls 12reps,incline curls 10r, incline hammer 10r, then cable straight bar curl 10r, rope cable curls 10r, preachers 12r, pullups close grip failure....
then we did triceps.....
nosebreakers, kickbacks dumbell, straightbar cable kickbacks, cable kickbacks one hand at a time, rope kickbacks, dips, close grip bench, and diamond pushups.....
ill tell you what fellas, my ***** hurt on that one. lol
when the pushups and pullups came around on the end of each set, I was kicking and screaming. the pushups I even tried on my knees and only could do two neer the end lol!! after it was all done I laid on the dirty sweaty floor sipping on my protein shake. people asked to help me get up, but honestly I could of sleptdown there.... lol peps are really kicking in. the pumps are incredible!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
but my love handles really cleared out, so imma try to keep this, I guess my fat % at 8% is the sweet spot for me....

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Looking good bro. If your doing a little better is your hunger back up and weight starting to move again?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah weight is starting to move so is the hunger. im getting all of my calories in now. im at about 4000. im trying to keep my 8% bf. I had to much bulk... so my goal is to keep it at 8 and steadily increase in bulk/lean gains. so ill be getting the pics of my.mels back in. im sorry for the hick up fellas glad yall are still with me.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Yeah weight is starting to move so is the hunger. im getting all of my calories in now. im at about 4000. im trying to keep my 8% bf. I had to much bulk... so my goal is to keep it at 8 and steadily increase in bulk/lean gains. so ill be getting the pics of my.mels back in. im sorry for the hick up fellas glad yall are still with me.
For sure bro, your logs making me want to run cjc real bad. I'm already starting to fiscally plan for it(its an expensive addition). I'll prolly start it in pct with mgf peg. Is the difference between mod grf cjc without dac 1293 and 1295 just the half life? Like 1293 is 5 mins and 1295 30 mins?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure bro, your logs making me want to run cjc real bad. I'm already starting to fiscally plan for it(its an expensive addition). I'll prolly start it in pct with mgf peg. Is the difference between mod grf cjc without dac 1293 and 1295 just the half life? Like 1293 is 5 mins and 1295 30 mins?
Yes, but CJC-1295 no DAC has other, more accurate names as well like Sermorelin or Mod GRF 1-29

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Mp is really frustrating cause their titles are incomplete, so I have no idea which is which.

CJC-1293 RECEPTOR GRADE Modified GRF (1-29) 2000MCG WITHOUT DAC

Vs

CJC-1295 RECEPTOR GRADE 2000MCG

I dont want dac, but it doesn't specify whether it is or not. So I'm thinking of going with the first one...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
The second one is cjc 1295 with dac, the first is with out also known as mod grf, mod grf needs to be taken ever time u pin ghrp, the cjc1295 only once a day

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
The second one is cjc 1295 with dac, the first is with out also known as mod grf, mod grf needs to be taken ever time u pin ghrp, the cjc1295 only once a day
I can't edit from my phone.. The first is cjc 1293, very short half lid like 1 min.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I can't edit from my phone.. The first is cjc 1293, very short half lid like 1 min.
Isn't there a mod grf cjc 1295 without dac? I've been informed with dac is bad cause it causes gh bleed, and you don't want that, you want windows of pulses. But at the same time it seems like if the only time you would get a pulse is when you take ghrp regardless of with or without dac. I just want to know which one to get. Has anyone tried both, or been getting good results with dac?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I've read about the gh bleed but since it's my first cycle I'm going to use cjc 1295 just because it's easier, I'm going on a three month cycle. I plan to run cjc at 100mcg per day and ghrp 2 ant 100 mcg 3x a day.

If I like this cycle next time im going for mod grf 1-29 and hex for three months.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
yeah I would.love to do all.of.thst but it gets expensive after a while

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Ok I'm confused as ****!

Cjc 1293
Cjc 1295 with out dac
Cjc 1295 with dac

Which one has a 30 min half life? Ep cjc 1295 with out dac says it has a 7 day half life?

"Various experiments have been conducted to test the effectiveness of CJC-1295. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism has reported dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2-10 fold for more than 6 days and increased IGF-1 concentrations 1.5-3 fold for 9-11 days after a single injection. The mean half life was 5.8-8.1 days and after multiple doses mean IGF-1 levels remained above baseline for up to 28 days following. No serious adverse reactions were reported in any group participating in this study. This peptide has the ability to stimulate growth hormone very significantly." - quoted from ep CJC-1295 NO-DAC 2mg(MOD GRF 1-29) (USA)

If that's after one injection, that sounds like gh bleed...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
go for without dac sir.... you want the pulse... you can def tell the diff. I did with dac first cycle of peps...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
either or you want that window... during the window you will get the fat burning and muscle recovery. either or.... the pulse I like cause of the long window that keep open in the morning.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
still 175 worked shoulders today. the pump was sooo intense fellas.... they were hurtin lol. my whole body was all swoled up.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Doin great bro.
This is how logs should be.
thank you neo. trying my.best. head srill all messed up.... but getting things done though. it def has got me steppin In the right direction!

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
go for without dac sir.... you want the pulse... you can def tell the diff. I did with dac first cycle of peps...
That's what I thought and I'll take your word cause youre on it... From ep right? It's just the description of with or without dac makes it sound the same, but I guess they're not talking half lifes, just the levels of gh increase? I mean that's crazy that after one shot it'd still be so high after 6 days...

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
So I think I'm going to get 4 ghrp6, 10 cjc w/o dac, and 3 mgf peg from ep for 100 days worth. It's only like $250, and I have a feeling its going to be awesome!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
njce dude. im jealous I would to get financially straight to do that blow 250 lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah i just got mine purchased. 15 vials of modgrf/ 6 vial of ghrp 2 and 2vials of hex. gona dose the hex before cardio or lifting. and the ghrp2 2x a day. thanks for the log its really got me into some serious research. Dats advice has been steller too.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
yeah i just got mine purchased. 15 vials of modgrf/ 6 vial of ghrp 2 and 2vials of hex. gona dose the hex before cardio or lifting. and the ghrp2 2x a day. thanks for the log its really got me into some serious research. Dats advice has been steller too.
Why hex before cardio? And am I the only one that likes ghrp6?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Hex is stronger and gives a bigger spike than ghrp 6, so does ghrp 2. Ghrp 6 increases appetite and does not affect sleep patterns. Ghrp 2 can affect sleep patterns if u r sensitive. And hex messes with sleep patterns most of the time. Sense I'm not looking for extra appetite increase and I'm not sensitive to sleep disturbances the stronger ghrp 2 is what I'm going to use. But for an even bigger spike in Gh I will use hex 1 hour before cardio training and immediately following anabolic training. But not before bed so I will be able to sleep. Ghrp 6 is an excellent choice, we just have different goals in mind.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GHRP-2 has positive effects on sleep patterns if taken before bed.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Cool I misunderstood

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Best sleep I ever got was on ghrp6, and I like the hunger spike. If you want a bigger gh spike seems like cjc is the route to take, rather than hex. And even though 2 has a bigger spike 6 doesn't spike cortisol or prolactin.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Best sleep I ever got was on ghrp6, and I like the hunger spike. If you want a bigger gh spike seems like cjc is the route to take, rather than hex. And even though 2 has a bigger spike 6 doesn't spike cortisol or prolactin.

Hex is a ghrp not a ghrh. I think u r misunderstanding. Hex will take the place of my pre cardio and post anabolic ghrp 2. I will al ways be using mod grf. And I don't have problems with prolactin or cortisol, I'm choosing a product that will give better results. Ghrp 6 is great but there are other options that result in bigger Gh spikes. That is why I'm going with ghrp2 and hex. Cycle goes:
Cardio days
Mod grf 100mcg/hex 100 mcg--pre cardio
Mod grf 50mcg/ ghrp2 100mcg am & pm

Lifting days
Mod grf 100mcg/hex 100mcg--post lifting
Mod grf 50mcg/ ghrp2 100mcg-- am& pm

This is modeled of alot of information on the Datbtrue forum. U only need one dose a day at saturation per day of ur ghrh, so u can save a little money by lowering the other dosages of ur ghrh.

To the op, thanks for this log. I have learned alot from ur post and u gave me a push in the right direction to really learn alot

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I know exactly what hex is, I'm saying you'd get a better spike adding ghrh rather than switching up which ghrp you use. And bc you're already adding it(which I didn't know you were), it doesn't seem like you'd really have much of an advantage switching from 2 to hex? Please enlighten me on this cause this sounds like new information to me. As for being able to do a half dose of cjc for two out of the three doses sounds like a great idea if it works, and if datbtru said it I believe it. And saving money is always nice.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm sure it's some what less effective than dosing at saturation each time, but from what we discussed and I've read it's still a great. The switching between hex and ghrp 2 is an experiment based on theory. There is no solid data behind than. All my info I have fused between different studies. It's also to asses my tolerance to hex. As I would like to run that with mod grf and hgh for 4 months starting in August. I apologize if it sounded like I was insulting u.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Haha and I'm sorry if it sounded like I was questioning you... Doesn't hex only come in two mg like cjc?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Haha and I'm sorry if it sounded like I was questioning you... Doesn't hex only come in two mg like cjc?
Yeah, I dropped the extra cash, I'm really counting on it being noticably stronger. If not I won't get it. Planing on use ghrp 6, if the hex doesn't work out. I'll be bulking in August and the extra appetite will help

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
alot to catch up on here... lol...
still 175. freekin wider though stumach is tighter abs are more defined. the carb loading diet I.am loving.... waking up every.morning with my lean bulk! so invigorating... lol
upped the dosage to 100mcg on both. my conclusion on low dose is that its not as effective if you want the hunger leaning out effects...

pct is freaking going the smoothest. one week out and im already popping stiffs in the morning... and sex drive is off the charts....
am noticing some sensitive nips though. including some formestane... see how that does... but like I said best pct ever!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Nice, so u think the leaning out effects have been affected by the lower dosage?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
yes I do believe... even at a low dose. but there again even at low I was eventually doing three times daily... so... fat burn is noticable with.anabolics and off of...

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
yes I do believe... even at a low dose. but there again even at low I was eventually doing three times daily... so... fat burn is noticable with.anabolics and off of...
Fat burn was sorta lost when I went on cycle bc test and deca are both wet, and I didn't take an ai or anything... I lost a lot of definition cause I got sorta puffy.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Smash,

CJC no dac, Mod GRF, Sermorelin, etc etc are the same thing and are a GHRH. He is running GHRH. He is running the equivalent of CJC-1295 no dac, which has a 30 minute life in the blood - perfect for pulse dosing. Using Hex rather than others would net in substantially larger pusles of GH in the body.
What I was saying is ghrp plus ghrh would make a bigger pulse than switching ghrp2 with hex. This was BEFORE I knew he was running cjc. And is it really so substantial to make it worth? I haven't researched it much so just know it as the expensive peptide that raises cortisol and prolactin so don't know... I was under the impression that ghrp isn't what really causes the huge pulse in the combo, but allows the ghrh to work - so if hex allows this to a greater extent that's awesome. Would caber and forma perhaps be beneficial to run with hex?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I've never had problems with prolactin or cortisol so in not really sure what I'll do if they pop up. I have p5p & l-dopa. But i would prefer to stay away from caber due to the negative side effects. I believe it's the other way around the ghrh makes a better environment for the ghrp.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I've never had problems with prolactin or cortisol so in not really sure what I'll do if they pop up. I have p5p & l-dopa. But i would prefer to stay away from caber due to the negative side effects. I believe it's the other way around the ghrh makes a better environment for the ghrp.
Which negative sides do you speak off?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I've read that caber can cause heart issues related to ischemia I believe. I'm going to run ruduce xt/ forma as a preventative.