Low dose cycle, peptides. Lets see the results.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The mcts I got said it was from coconut but was pretty close to flavorless. I couldn't tell difference from it being in or out of my shakes...
Ya to me it isnt a strong flavor. Sometimes it compliments things I add it to, but it is never over powers them. Like I pour a little coconut oil on brussell sprouts for flavor and fat.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not only to help with pct, but also to aid me in work. I spend hours scrubbing hulls and swimming everyday and having better sleep, enhanced recovery and more energy is exactly what I need, plus I'm getting elbow pain and think this should solve that. I'm really looking forward to seeing how low my bf gets too.
If your macro ratios are right you should see fairly quick results.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
If your macro ratios are right you should see fairly quick results.
Figuring those ratios and applying them is quite a task that I find myself relooking at all the time. I'm just not real good at eating enough, and if I'm not paying attention to it I lose weight pretty quickly. I know its something that requires constant vigilance, but I haven't quite squared myself away with my new level of activity.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Figuring those ratios and applying them is quite a task that I find myself relooking at all the time. I'm just not real good at eating enough, and if I'm not paying attention to it I lose weight pretty quickly. I know its something that requires constant vigilance, but I haven't quite squared myself away with my new level of activity.
Man, it sucks but just eat the same thing everyday. Adding in some milk here, egg there, and a few oz protein to a meal over time. That's what I had to do, and am doing right now.

Looking forward to this off-season with my set work schedule finally set in stone.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Man, it sucks but just eat the same thing everyday. Adding in some milk here, egg there, and a few oz protein to a meal over time. That's what I had to do, and am doing right now.

Looking forward to this off-season with my set work schedule finally set in stone.
Ya that's what I've been doing too and I think my weight might be stablizing because I've been around 182 for a couple days now. Adding in the mcts and I think I'll be set.

What's irritating is timing the peptides and meals, but I think I figured that out too - just a protein shake with no carbs or fat with my before bed dose. And I like to get as close to 3 hours without eating before dosing which can be trickey - I'm constantly timing myself. And who stares at their clock waiting to eat after dosing? It's like the most painful 30 mins ever.

When you say off season you mean you compete, you ifbb or something?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say off season you mean you compete, you ifbb or something?
haha no, not ifbb. I do compete though, show in 7 weeks. I plan on competing for the next few years. I'm at a point in my life where I can finally be 100% vested in the sport so I'll ride the wave as long as its feesable.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
well fellas. its been a pleasure.... imma end this cycle... im done with it.... no more ghrp...

but the good news.... im training for a bodybuilding comp... and will start cutting in a month... for the comp in october first.... this will be my first cycle... but with my.body fat already low this will be an easy cut I think... ill start up another log... im excited!

ill be training for lightweight novice... and maybe open men... well see.... depending on weight I am... I think I.migjt be 165... ish if I cut down to 2%

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I guess the proof thougj is there... fthis log will show that low dosing ghrp works decently.... for preworkwout and then also if you wanna shoot it three times daily equaling out to 100 each. fat def came down... and muscle mass increased... my lets def got wider if anything :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good work man! This log was very helpful. Good luck with your upcoming show and cycle. I am gunna follow that log for sure!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
thanx buddy one month till the cut.... ill send a link later fellas... I apreciate all yalls support homies....

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
thanx buddy one month till the cut.... ill send a link later fellas... I apreciate all yalls support homies....
No problem bro. Hit me with the link when you start so I can follow along.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the same problem. But that's the very reason GHRP-6 will be a staple for my supplementation at all times.

I would say rule of thumb eat 1 serving of protein, 1 serving of starchy carbs and 1 serving of fibrous carbs each meal and eat just about as much as you can. Let the fats come from the meats and maybe supplement MCT oil for extra (but not fat storing) calories.