LG's New AI?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Supposed to have a sample the first week of January! Keep your fingers crossed.

protempsfish

Awards
And just to clarify, Formadrol will remain an AI/SERM complex as it currently is, not an herbal test-booster. Formatropin will contain the stronger ingredients necessary for a stronger PCT, and Formadrol will remain more mild for mild PCT's and test-boosting.

If you guys haven't ever looked into Formadrol as a test-booster, I recommend you doing so. I've ran a stack of Formadrol+T911 that worked exponentially well, and I've had a few guys PM me their results after I recommended it to them, and they said the same.
If Formadrol is the new mild alternative to Formatropin is there anyway you can add something for dry joints? I LOVE taking this as a test booster and this would be the complete product (and I would probably up the dosage) if it didn't dry out the joints. I would assume changing formulas is quite costly so if you are doing it anyway, now would be the time to listen to your people :) As far as the new name Formatropin it does sound more like a pharmaceutical drug as opposed to a body building supplement. Those are 2 different animals. Just my 2 cents :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Wow, with these claims I'm extremely interested! This could help a lot of us from using sketchy (serm) products.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wow, with these claims I'm extremely interested! This could help a lot of us from using sketchy (serm) products.
My thoughts exactly. A REAL SERM alternative that's 'legal'. If this is as good as a SERM then this is going to be pure gold!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thoughts exactly. A REAL SERM alternative that's 'legal'. If this is as good as a SERM then this is going to be pure gold!
the potential is endless!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
then you can say goodbye to the Rat research chemicals:D

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Why do you boys keep referring to this stuff as a SERM? Even the title of this thread says it's an AI. If you're unsure of the difference between a SERM and an AI, you need to do more research before using either. Sorry. [Or did I miss something here?]

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Why do you boys keep referring to this stuff as a SERM? Even the title of this thread says it's an AI. If you're unsure of the difference between a SERM and an AI, you need to do more research before using either. Sorry. [Or did I miss something here?]
There are a few compounds that LG has been working on...of them there are ones with AI and SERM activity so I believe that may be part of the confusion in here. In addition some compounds have both AI and SERM activity (see the ghenerate vs hghup thread if you need more details on that discussion)

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
I think claiming it will be better than Nolva is ridiculous. Nolva is a very strong anti-cancer drug. You guys are saying that this will be stronger?

No.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Just bumping this thread to see if there's any news???

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think claiming it will be better than Nolva is ridiculous. Nolva is a very strong anti-cancer drug. You guys are saying that this will be stronger?

No.
Is it really that hard to believe?

Just bumping this thread to see if there's any news???
We're super backed up right now with Natadrol and the soon release of the new Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition. - I'll keep you guys updated but I'm pouring most of my focus into other things at the moment. I'm sure Eric knows more at this point.

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
Is it really that hard to believe?

We're super backed up right now with Natadrol and the soon release of the new Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition. - I'll keep you guys updated but I'm pouring most of my focus into other things at the moment. I'm sure Eric knows more at this point.
Yes, it really is THAT hard to believe. Nolva is a pharmaceutical SERM. I would love to see how you were able to make something better than Nolva.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it really is THAT hard to believe. Nolva is a pharmaceutical SERM. I would love to see how you were able to make something better than Nolva.
Just because it's a pharmaceutical does not mean it's necessarily untouchable in its effects. Most pharmaceutical products are naturally derived, just as this AI/SERM complex is.

What we're seeing on paper tells us that this is better than Tamoxifen, but as we all know, paper studies do not always reflect real-world data. I believe we will be testing this product shortly.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Just because it's a pharmaceutical does not mean it's necessarily untouchable in its effects. Most pharmaceutical products are naturally derived, just as this AI/SERM complex is.

What we're seeing on paper tells us that this is better than Tamoxifen, but as we all know, paper studies do not always reflect real-world data. I believe we will be testing this product shortly.
In for testing :D

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
will formadrol extreme (the new one) shut me down? i had a feeling AX laced their hdx2 i felt like **** when i was of it. is F.E. just a AI? safe to use during late stage of pct

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
will formadrol extreme (the new one) shut me down? i had a feeling AX laced their hdx2 i felt like **** when i was of it. is F.E. just a AI? safe to use during late stage of pct
Are you talking about the Formadrol out now, or there AI in discussion? - We have not said if we're actually going to release this product or not.

And no, the current Formadrol would only boost your test levels, not shut you down.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yes the curretn one. so its ok for me to use just as a natrual AI? yah thanks i really dont wanna F myself over during pct

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
3x a day correct?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't get the last ingredient made yet, but I am getting it hooked up. I will hopefully have more info soon!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting indeed :)

//CC

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
interested in this AI/SERM like product...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still working on it, it's a shame how long it takes something to get made correctly...

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
standing by and as long as its done right the first time, it's all good :thumbsup: :D

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's the point of it, we want it done right from the get go!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Is this going to be or be related to 7 - Methoxyflavonol like the new Reversitol and Hyperdrol replacements? Or is this something no one else is using yet? Either way I will def give it a try you guys never disappoint me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this will really get rid of drastically reduce gyno. I have a friend that could use it as the stuff he got from online seemd to be a bunk.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this will really get rid of drastically reduce gyno. I have a friend that could use it as the stuff he got from online seemd to be a bunk.
a what? :blink:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I skimmed most of this thread, but can you recap on this SERM like AI for me please :D
It's still in the works according to the big man. All great things are worth waiting for :thumbsup:

giodee

giodee

Awards
idk. I have a hard time trusting LG since they put "Methyl" on the label of a certain product when the active ingredient not only isn't methylated, but is just dhea. Shady advertising, and overpricing a commonplace ingredient imo. I hope LG is heading in a new direction and that ths new product will overcome any past issues.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
idk. I have a hard time trusting LG since they put "Methyl" on the label of a certain product when the active ingredient not only isn't methylated, but is just dhea. Shady advertising, and overpricing a commonplace ingredient imo. I hope LG is heading in a new direction and that ths new product will overcome any past issues.
Simply by looking at the ingredients you can tell this isn't methylated. It 'simulates' methylated delivery in the fact that more active is achieved. Shady advertising? Not really, just marketing man, but anyone with half a brain can read the label, and I recomend they do.

LG also puts out some quality products, staples like bc+eaa excellent hormonal type products like GHenerate and now Natadrol which is geting rave reviews.

LG is far from shady.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
LG is legit, this is what M1D is:

Prohormone Complex 125mg **
3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One - DHEA Ester

3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid - Aromatase Inhibitor

Para-Hydroxy-Phenyl-Ethanolamine - aka Octopamine, octopamine may mobilize the release of fat from adipocytes, 11b-Hydroxylase Inhibitor which may increase adrenal androgen secretion (more DHEA created)

Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 250mg **

Luteolin - Sulfotransferase Inhibitor which is one of the main ways hormones are excreted. PDE4 inhibitor, anti-inflammatory

Ellagic Acid - competitive SERM to block estrogenic effects at the receptor

Piperine - Glucoronidase inhibitor, enhances bioavailability

Zinc Aspartate - may increase androgen receptor activity

Coleus Forskolin - helps increase effects on Leydig cells through increased cAMP, increases 3b Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase which is responsible for converting androsterone based hormones to testosterone. Basically should help convert the DHEA in this product to Test.

Caprylic Acid - increases androgen receptor activity

Stinging Nettle Extract - reduces SHBG to make more testosterone available and also reduces 5aReductase activity

2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One - Aromatase Inhibitor

**This is slightly edited/updated from a previous post: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=448423381

Most people I know who have taken it and have not done a PH/DS cycle recently gain about 5lbs in a month with a slight reduction in bfat. Its not M1T or M1P but its not "just DHEA". If you are in the 18-21 age group you probably wont notice as much as some of the older lifters would but then again you might. It also stacks very well with something like TestoPro or MASS FX that will block more SHBG to make sure that the increased test from M1D is usable.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
so this product is ok to use without PCT or anything? just liek one would use a test booster? i have been itchin to try this? but i got of a cycle 2 months ago. so am i ok to run this for like4 weeks and then just not do pct or anything? i was thinking of stackin this with clen?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Simply by looking at the ingredients you can tell this isn't methylated. It 'simulates' methylated delivery in the fact that more active is achieved. Shady advertising? Not really, just marketing man, but anyone with half a brain can read the label, and I recomend they do.

LG also puts out some quality products, staples like bc+eaa excellent hormonal type products like GHenerate and now Natadrol which is geting rave reviews.

LG is far from shady.
I agree with you entirely.

A lot of marketing in this industry is about extremes; take muscle tech for example. While we scoff at them frequently for their outlandish claims and bucket lists of ingredients, its this type of marketing that does work and to the average consumer, is more appealing than for example controlled labs bottle, (no hate here!) which we all know is a company that makes very good products.

This is a problem that plagues a lot of very respectable companies. LG seems to mix this marketing aspect with a good amount of scientific knowledge that can inform the consumer and provide real results. In my opinion its not fair to throw around the claim that a company is shady in this industry when they operate as openly as LG. There are plenty of companies (even big names) with histories of spiked products, mislabeled supplements, etc. Some of them could be easily called shady, but it paints an unfair picture a lot of the time.

In the end its marketing that drives initial sales. On the forums its easy to inform and create relationships with customers... but in the store, its the packaging and the sales clerk who may or may not have the knowledge necessary to make the most informed choice for the consumer that make a big difference.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
so this product is ok to use without PCT or anything? just liek one would use a test booster? i have been itchin to try this? but i got of a cycle 2 months ago. so am i ok to run this for like4 weeks and then just not do pct or anything? i was thinking of stackin this with clen?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

derrr im retarded

Last edited:
Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
really? can a LG rep confirm this?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
really? can a LG rep confirm this?
Its not even out yet or in testing so I don't know what they will be able to tell you.....I would assume its like any other AI in regard to shutdown

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Its not even out yet or in testing so I don't know what they will be able to tell you.....I would assume its like any other AI in regard to shutdown
Yeah would need Eric (LG) to answer this as he is the only one that knows exactly what it is.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Woops I apologize for my post, I thought he was talking about M1D for a sec, my bad. I think im retarded today.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
LMAO i was talking about m1d. does it shut u down? i never got a straight answear, i was thinkin of stackin it with clen as a t-booster

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
LMAO i was talking about m1d. does it shut u down? i never got a straight answear, i was thinkin of stackin it with clen as a t-booster
m1d shouldn't shut you down much at all, but always PCT to be safe.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
....ok well is it safe to use 2 months after running a cycle