3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well guys i picked some of this stuff up and have another bottle on the way so ill be a guinea pig for yall. I took the rec. 2 doses before my workout, all i know so far is this **** tastes HORRIBLE. Ill report my findings and feelings. On off days im only gonna do one dose like the bottle says and adjust as the weeks go on.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Well guys i picked some of this stuff up and have another bottle on the way so ill be a guinea pig for yall. I took the rec. 2 doses before my workout, all i know so far is this **** tastes HORRIBLE. Ill report my findings and feelings. On off days im only gonna do one dose like the bottle says and adjust as the weeks go on.
Definitely looking forward to your progress. Thanks for being the little piggy on this one. :p

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely looking forward to your progress. Thanks for being the little piggy on this one. :p
Hahah im a sucker for new or atleast new to me type PHs even though ive done real gear in my fairy tale land. Ill keep yall updated though.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey GT from the first dose did u feel it kick in, were the pumps explosive and mental aggrestion unlike anything u have experienced??? lol.....Im not knocking LG products at all i used Masterdrol and loved it so im actually really interested in ur resutls....

So this convertes to 1-Test correct??

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey GT from the first dose did u feel it kick in, were the pumps explosive and mental aggrestion unlike anything u have experienced??? lol.....Im not knocking LG products at all i used Masterdrol and loved it so im actually really interested in ur resutls....

So this convertes to 1-Test correct??

LIIKKEE OMMGGG DDUUUDESS!!!! I sooooo benched 500lbs and was instantly riiippppeeddd!!!! :lol:

The only effect i felt right away was i felt like i was drinking acid!! The burn that you get sucks!!

If everyone here is right about what it is then the end product is 1-test , yes.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LIIKKEE OMMGGG DDUUUDESS!!!! I sooooo benched 500lbs and was instantly riiippppeeddd!!!! :lol:

The only effect i felt right away was i felt like i was drinking acid!! The burn that you get sucks!!

If everyone here is right about what it is then the end product is 1-test , yes.
I see. I wonder what the converstion ratio would be because this could turn out to be a very promising product if thats the case. Im wondering if thats why they say 2 doses on training days

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see. I wonder what the converstion ratio would be because this could turn out to be a very promising product if thats the case. Im wondering if thats why they say 2 doses on training days
Im taking 2 doses regaurdless. 1 in the am and 1 at night. 2 tablespoon fulls..mmmm yummmyyy. This put a whole new meaning to feel the burn!!! :lol:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im taking 2 doses regaurdless. 1 in the am and 1 at night. 2 tablespoon fulls..mmmm yummmyyy. This put a whole new meaning to feel the burn!!! :lol:
Are u logging it right now????

I think i may take this when i cut for the spring time, stacked with H-50......

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
1 teaspoon = 5 ml
1 tablespoon = 15 ml

If I remember correctly, the dosage is 8mL/day? Are you actually double dosing? I can't remember the correct dosage so correct me if I'm wrong.

How's it going so far? Anything?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah im not logging it besides here and oohh **** i been takin like 4 tablespoons a day. :-O hahah guess ill have to tone that down! I only wanted to take 8mls everyday. i been like triplin the dose! hahaha nothin yet so far to report besides the burn! :lol:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Never really posted on here before, but i managed to get my hands on some of this stuff. It's only been a couple days and so good so far, but i'm going to wait and see just to make sure it's not all in my head. I'll post my results for those of you waiting for feedback.
Any updates????

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I thought GT was suppose to be updateing with this.He should be about 3 weeks deep on this stuff
my bad guys! I was taking waayyy to high of a dose i guess ( i was taking a tablespoon like 4 times daily! :lol: So i stopped and ill pick back up when im going to cycle again. Sorry fellas!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump for updates or anyone tring this out...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I work at a gym, and some dude who has no clue about anything hormonal came in and showed me a bottle of Liquid Masterdrol and some stuff called M3 (it looked to be the equivalent of Max LMG/X-Mass).

He had been squatting 495 which is well over what he normally squats, and he maxed out on bench at 405. I asked him what he's changed. He said nothing. I asked him if he was clean and he said yes then he showed me this crap. Said he has been on for a week. Apparently anything OTC is not hormonal to this guy.

I figured it was just Masterdrol in some "superior delivery" method that these companies come out with when it's really just a bogus way of making more money off of the same product; so, I didn't really even look any further at the product. I just came across this thread and realized it is in fact different than Masterdrol.

My opinion on Legal Gear is that they are crap. Their only beneficial product was their M1T which was by far the best M1T on the market. I wouldn't touch any of their products. They advertise all their junk in the magazines now, and I'm sure if they had the money, they would be doing the 6-page "article" advertisement as does Muscletech.

I talked with the guy for about 15 minutes to try to knock some sense into him about post cycle therapy and all of that. Strangely enough he thanked me for my advice and said he would order the proper PCT requirements; however, I couldn't talk him into not drinking alcohol while on.

I don't care what kind of gains this guy gets on Liquid Masterdrol; I'm not touching any LG products. I'll stick with the UG Labs, and AX's Phera-Plex and Superdrol until my bottles expire.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
My opinion on Legal Gear is that they are crap. Their only beneficial product was their M1T which was by far the best M1T on the market. I wouldn't touch any of their products. They advertise all their junk in the magazines now, and I'm sure if they had the money, they would be doing the 6-page "article" advertisement as does Muscletech.
Everyone I've ever talked to who's used LG has said their products are legit and do work. That said, I agree that their marketing is ridiculous. They are the MuscleTech of PH/designers. I personally like Generic Labz... effective clones of everything at a great price.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
well the original Methyl Masterdrol is awesome. That is all I have to say about that... Methyl 1p was garbage and I am not about to buy anything else from them ever again. Methyl Masterdrol is for real

MotionSickness

MotionSickness

Awards
I personally will always stand by Legal Gear. The worst gains that I have ever gotten from LG products was 10lbs in 3 weeks. I even did their "Psycho Stack" (but added a massive amount of support supps and did a much better pct then they called for) because while I may be "psycho", i'm not completely insane! =P I got bloodwork 4 weeks post and the only problem was my good cholesterol was 5 below normal. I gained 30lbs on that stack. I'm on some of their pre-ban supps right now (Day 3), but for my next cycle i'm definitely going to give their next gen products a shot!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
No feedback on this product. Interesting.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Liquid Masterdrol Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 8 mL (1 spoon equals 4 mL)
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Prohormone Complex 300mg
Epihyroxyetioallocholan-17-one ethyl ester
Yohimbine HCL

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Its 1-Test, a guy @ the my gym just got done with a 4 weeker he said he felt the exact same way and got the exact same results he for form 1-Test, he leaned out a good amount.
Well if a guy at your gym said it felt exactly like 1-test, then it must be 1-test! :D

jaydesiel4651

Awards
sowhat exatcally is this product.... a friend of mine started taking this stacked with 2ad... ive never heard of 2ad before. he got it at some supplement store that sells ph's.. preban ph's also

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
So has anyone actually done a cycle on this stuff (Liq. Masterdrol)?

Someone has got to have tried this already. Please enlighten us with your experience. :drunk:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Update from anyone who has taken this?.

I was just given two bottles of this stuff and really don't know what to think of it. Legal Gear claims it converts to "stenelone" but that's apparently a nonsense name as google turns up nothing for it but Legal Gear sales pitches.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I was just given two bottles of this stuff and really don't know what to think of it. Legal Gear claims it converts to "stenelone" but that's apparently a nonsense name as google turns up nothing for it but Legal Gear sales pitches.
No idea, but I'm interested as well as I might be able to get my hands on some free.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established

Stenelone?? I have never heard of that. I wonder if it is a LG "nickname" for a different hormone. DHT is Stanolone, right? Sounds like they are trying to pull a fast one. "It converts directly to tostesterene" LOL

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Stenelone?? I have never heard of that. I wonder if it is a LG "nickname" for a different hormone. DHT is Stanolone, right? Sounds like they are trying to pull a fast one. "It converts directly to tostesterene" LOL
Those were my thoughts...but then again, ALRI was pretty coy about what exactly was in their last couple grey market products (ex. methoxy tst). Supposedly, this is a prohormone to a prohormone which converts to "stenelone" but stenelone appears to be a bull**** name.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Ehh, try it and see if you see any benefit. Agreed on the remark on ALR's less than straightforward approach with TST

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Ehh, try it and see if you see any benefit. Agreed on the remark on ALR's less than straightforward approach with TST
Well, I like to plan things out well before I put them in my body. I'd kinda like to know what the hell this is before I'd actually consider ingesting it.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Well, I like to plan things out well before I put them in my body. I'd kinda like to know what the hell this is before I'd actually consider ingesting it.
LOL That's understandable, I'm the same way. But that didn't stop me from taking TST and it wan't due to a lack of effort either! LOL

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
How did the TST work out for you?
Umm not sure really, I used it in a pulse with Epi and Orastan-e. All in all it was a fantastic cycle but I'm not sure how much of that was attributed to the TST. I have another bottle still maybe I'll run it solo in the future

I am Weasel

I am Weasel

Awards
I'm looking into this product because we've got an older guy (55ish) who's taking it right now with 1D (?) and he has no idea what it is. When I asked him he said "human growth hormone". When I asked him if he had a PCT set up for when he was done he had no idea what that was either.
He was bragging over lunch the other day about how he wanted to be healthy and able to enjoy his retirement and all I could think about was a trashed liver, high cholestrol and man-boobs. Sounds like a great retirement to me... For his sake, I hope this product doesn't do what they claim.
Weasel

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this...

I just got a free bottle of it. Anyone hear anymore about it. I've talked to a few guys and one said he couldn't stomach it, another said he got the same out of it as the old 1-test, the third hadn't used any ph/ps before and he said he leaned out, muscles were rock hard with insane vascularity :think:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
try it out or give it to a guinea pig Bwhahahah!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Straight from their site it says......

Methyl 1-D converts into Testosterone in the body, where Liquid Masterdrol converts into the end hormone Stanolone which is an androgenic hormone that increases strength and burns fat. Liquid Masterdrol can not convert into estrogen so there are little side effects and its complex gives amazing pumps.

So it does convert to Stanolone which is a form of "DHT" correct?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
No clue man, lg seems to make up chemicals or names at least i have never heard of stanolone.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No clue man, lg seems to make up chemicals or names at least i have never heard of stanolone.
Stanolone is a steroid but I googled it for a minute and it didn't really turn up much, same with the search here. From what I did gather it's a non-aromatizing compund thats a mix between masteron, winny, proviron. Which would be good for strength, lean mass, and cutting......o and stacking :twisted:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Stanolone is a steroid but I googled it for a minute and it didn't really turn up much, same with the search here. From what I did gather it's a non-aromatizing compund thats a mix between masteron, winny, proviron. Which would be good for strength, lean mass, and cutting......o and stacking :twisted:
Have you tried Liquid Masterdrol yet? I am very curious about it. A lot of people are hating on it, but haven't even tried it. I would really like to know if anyone has any results positive or negative.

json75

Awards
Agreed, I've seen alot of people hating on this product, but I think its bc they want SD like gains. If this does in fact convert to Stanolone (DHT) then you'll get hard strength gains that are easily maintained due to the fact that DHT anabolics are not very suppressive at all.

Also benefits of DHT anabolics are increased libido, Anti aromatase, better sense of well being....

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well i would like to see someone try it as well

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Well i would like to see someone try it as well
Ok, I think I will order because I am looking for a DHT like compound. If I do run it then I will let everyone know how it turned out.