LG Liquid Masterdrol comming soon?????

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I think I will order because I am looking for a DHT like compound. If I do run it then I will let everyone know how it turned out.
Good stuff. I may pick up another bottle from NP while the price is low so I can play wit the dose's. They reccomend 2 servings pre-workout. I am going to run this next summer after my 50day run with x-factor. Man my joints are going to hate me,lol.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Straight from their site it says......

Methyl 1-D converts into Testosterone in the body, where Liquid Masterdrol converts into the end hormone Stanolone which is an androgenic hormone that increases strength and burns fat. Liquid Masterdrol can not convert into estrogen so there are little side effects and its complex gives amazing pumps.

So it does convert to Stanolone which is a form of "DHT" correct?
You guys really need to learn to read more carefully. They're tricking you.

Yes, STANOLONE is a steroid. However, Liquid Masterdrol doesn't convert to STANOLONE. According to the LG writeup, it converts to STENELONE. :toofunny:

What is STENELONE? Who the hell knows. It's a made-up word. Try googling it and you'll only find links to LM write-ups.

Why would a supplement company claim that its product converts to a nonsense word that sounds like a real steroid? To fool people into buying their product.

I have no idea what liquid masterdrol does or does not do when ingested. However, the fact that they market it in a way to imply that it converts to a steroid is pretty shady to me. IMHO, this is no better than the Fizogen write-ups with their adding "BOL" to the end of product names to make them sound like steroids.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
You guys really need to learn to read more carefully. They're tricking you.

Yes, STANOLONE is a steroid. However, Liquid Masterdrol doesn't convert to STANOLONE. According to the LG writeup, it converts to STENELONE. :toofunny:

What is STENELONE? Who the hell knows. It's a made-up word. Try googling it and you'll only find links to LM write-ups.

Why would a supplement company claim that its product converts to a nonsense word that sounds like a real steroid? To fool people into buying their product.

I have no idea what liquid masterdrol does or does not do when ingested. However, the fact that they market it in a way to imply that it converts to a steroid is pretty shady to me. IMHO, this is no better than the Fizogen write-ups with their adding "BOL" to the end of product names to make them sound like steroids.
Yeah, from talking to some other people, I found out that LM is nothing more than DHEA :frustrate

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was reading the write-up and it says STANOLONE....NOT STENELONE. I'm not argueing whether it does convert or not just that the write-ups that I have seen say Stanolone, I have not been fooled in any way, shape or form.

I've had good go's with Legal Gear and I will use it in the future, more than likely next spring/summer.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I was reading the write-up and it says STANOLONE....NOT STENELONE. I'm not argueing whether it does convert or not just that the write-ups that I have seen say Stanolone, I have not been fooled in any way, shape or form.
You need glasses and you really might have spent 30 seconds googling this before claiming that I'm wrong. I rarely am.

Liquid Masterdrol Androstane (prohormone) + Gut Enzymes (17bHSD) = Androstanediol (prohormone) + Muscle Enzymes (3bHSD) = Stenelone (ACTIVE STEROID) FINALLY!!!!

ONLY Stenelone Builds Muscle and the only way to get STENELONE in the muscle is with Liquid Masterdrol! Yet again we lay the smack down on the competition.

THIS IS THE SECRET BEHIND THE NEW LIQUID MASTERDROL

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy brohan Straight from lgsciences.com

What is Liquid Masterdrol?

Liquid Masterdrol is another prohormone that is targeted more toward increasing definition and strength. Methyl 1-D is used more for bulking while Liquid Masterdrol is for cutting and definition. Combined they make a very powerful stack. Liquid Masterdrol causes increased focus and intensity in the gym unlike any other product on the market. Methyl 1-D converts into Testosterone in the body, where Liquid Masterdrol converts into the end hormone Stanolone which is an androgenic hormone that increases strength and burns fat. Liquid Masterdrol can not convert into estrogen so there are little side effects and its complex gives amazing pumps

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Easy brohan Straight from lgsciences.com

What is Liquid Masterdrol?

Liquid Masterdrol is another prohormone that is targeted more toward increasing definition and strength. Methyl 1-D is used more for bulking while Liquid Masterdrol is for cutting and definition. Combined they make a very powerful stack. Liquid Masterdrol causes increased focus and intensity in the gym unlike any other product on the market. Methyl 1-D converts into Testosterone in the body, where Liquid Masterdrol converts into the end hormone Stanolone which is an androgenic hormone that increases strength and burns fat. Liquid Masterdrol can not convert into estrogen so there are little side effects and its complex gives amazing pumps
Now that is quite interesting. This is the quote from the write-up used by most websites selling the product:

Liquid Masterdrol Androstane (prohormone) + Gut Enzymes (17bHSD) = Androstanediol (prohormone) + Muscle Enzymes (3bHSD) = Stenelone (ACTIVE STEROID) FINALLY!!!!

ONLY Stenelone Builds Muscle and the only way to get STENELONE in the muscle is with Liquid Masterdrol! Yet again we lay the smack down on the competition.

THIS IS THE SECRET BEHIND THE NEW LIQUID MASTERDROL
Moreover, the Legal Gear rep at BB.com confirmed to me in writing that the target "hormone" was STENELONE.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder what's going on here. Why would they give a nonsense write-up to their distributors but have a different one on their own website?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Now that is quite interesting. This is the quote from the write-up used by most websites selling the product:

Moreover, the Legal Gear rep at BB.com confirmed to me in writing that the target "hormone" was STENELONE.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder what's going on here. Why would they give a nonsense write-up to their distributors but have a different one on their own website?
I was really swayed into not buying it when I seen it for sale at Vitamin World. I don't think they can sell anything hormonal other than DHEA.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yea weird. I dont know what the benifits would be by doing this? Orginally it could have been bs product, then they really did discover a way to make an ph to stanolone :think:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yea weird. I dont know what the benifits would be by doing this? Orginally it could have been bs product, then they really did discover a way to make an ph to stanolone :think:
Well, unless it is a DHEA derivative, then openly claiming to have a prohormone to a steroid is simply asking to be shutdown by the DEA.

I have two guesses:

1) Someone screwed-up when they updated the LGsciences website. I say this because if the screw-up was on the write-up distributed with the product to re-sellers, then someone would have noticed it and fixed it.

or

2) This is a DHEA product (thus explicitly excluded from the Anabolic Control Act) and among the various things the body converts DHEA into (besides estrogen and testosterone) is stanolone. Perhaps they wanted to be coy at first but for some reason feel comfortable making the stanolone claim now?

This has me intrigued.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take a look in our forums bro! Ull see our products are getting some nice reviews!