LG Liquid Masterdrol comming soon?????

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Legal Gear is due to come out with a liquid Masterdrol (same as superdrol). Do u guys think this will be any good??? Im willing to give it a try seeing how i put on 18lbs with their old Masterdrol. The only thing is the jack @sses @ Legal gear put ont he label "Explosive Strength PROHORMONE". Why dont they just throw up a huge red flag that says look @ me FDA. I think this could be prmosing seeing how its becoming harder to find a solid superdrol clone. Anyone have anymore info. because they havent listed that actual compund it has in it. All it says is 1 dose in 20oz. water on non-training days and 2 dosesin 20 oz. water on training days. And of course says u can cycle for 8 weeks (if u feel like dieing). And PCT with 3-4 caps formadrol for 4 weeks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know if it is against the rules but where did you see the description? Im not asking for a source as i have a ton of SD, but just curious to what it actually says. Copy paste?

As far as the product i dont think i would use it. I mean what is the sense really? The only reason to get that is if you have no other means of obtaining the compound. (which is still out there at some supp stores) I guess if you just wanna try something different.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You may not know this but LegalGear’s Masterdrol Series was the best selling prohormone in our entire line, even better than Methyl 1-Test! We were the first to release methyl delivery systems, which revolutionized prosteroids and we have done it again with LIQUID MASTERDROL! We give to you the final product in our MASTERDROL SERIES.

The original Masterdrol was a huge success, quickly followed by Masterdrol V2 (RIP from the ban of 2004) and Methyl-Masterdrol (RIP in the FDA ban of 2005). We proudly give you Liquid Masterdrol, the final in the series…our ultimate creation. With the passing of LegalGear and the licensing of the product line to LG Sciences, we knew we needed to revive this monster and give the people what they want...the calls were too great, the people demanded the results…and of course we delivered AGAIN!

I will tell you a story. When we released Methyl 1-P, the other supplement companies lined up against us…they cried foul, they cried “bull****”, but most of all they just cried because we outsmarted them YET AGAIN. Some knocked us off with TOTALLY INFERIOR PRODUCTS that sounded similar, one enterprising company came up with their own progestin that was different from ours, which I heard was pretty good (never tried it myself). You are not dealing with scam artists, our science is the real deal

We hit one out of the park with Methyl 1-P and were helping thousands of you get HUGE, before we were lied about (they said we were trying to skirt olympic laws, lies to sell more papers, do you think I give a damn about the Olympics?…we put on all of our bottles DO NOT USE IF GOVERNED BY AN ATHLETIC BODY THAT BANS PROHORMONE USE)! It didn’t matter, the letter came…the rest is history. The facts didn’t matter, LegalGear Methyl 1-P was gone…gunned down in the prime of it’s life!

LegalGear was a brand that is known for innovation and quality. I can’t tell you the countless emails stating “your M1T worked better than any other brand on the market” “I love your Masterdrol” “can I still buy Methyl 1-P?”. LG Sciences provides the same GMP certified quality, honesty and science. LegalGear was the first company to include NAC in it’s Methyl 1-Test, it was also the first company to include the cholesterol fighter policosanol in it’s other prohormones. LG Sciences gives the same great quality, safety and ingredients as the old LegalGear used to provide.

So, we had an impossible job ahead of us, find something LEGAL that works like the old Masterdrol….

I will share a secret with you. Our science team KICKS ASS. I know, this is a business write up and you shouldn’t swear, but I am sorry, in this case it is necessary. They freaking rule! So, we gave them the problem and again they come through like a champ! What was the problem? Find something that works. Progestins that work are gone, SD, DMT and HD are discontinued, so we had to find another winner that would be 100% legal and still be a prohormone that gives results like the old stuff without getting another letter. Will Liquid Masterdrol ever be banned? Who knows, with the climate the way it is in professional sports, you just never know, but for now it is 100% legal and 100% potent.

So, the superstar we chose in the next generation is the last legal ANDROSTANE. Other potant steroids ANAVAR, PROVIRON, MASTERON and METHANOLONE are ANDROSTANES. Some other androstanes you might remember are Masterdrol, Methyl Masterdrol, androstanediol and androstanedione. All of these ANDROSTANE steroids have one thing in common, crazy strength gains with incredible hardening. The new Liquid Masterdrol has the same basic structure of Masterdrol, Masterdrol V2 and Methyl Masterdrol and it is a prohormone capable of giving the same gains in strength and extreme intensity in the gym, IF you can unlock the secret of potent delivery. We have solved this problem and made the safest and most effective product ever! This time however, we will not be ripped off. We have patented our Methyl Block™ and ethyl ester delivery method and this time we will sue anyone that tries to rip off our patent protected delivery system! So, DON’T even try it!

But, I digress…when we looked at all of the hormones left, we knew that we could leverage the POWER of Ethyl Ester technology (thank you creatine) and add that to our Methyl Block ™ delivery system to make Liquid Masterdrol potent like the “good old days”. ANDROSTANE with Methyl Block and Ethyl Ester will give you the results you expect from a company with our history and a name like Masterdrol.

Steroids like Proviron, Masteron and Anavar are androstanes and have the same skeletal structure as our new Liquid Masterdrol and they have the exact same molecular weight, being seperated by only one hydrogen. This is why we chose androstane to be our horse and ethyl ester with Methyl Block™ to be our delivery system, like we did with 17aa - Methyl 1-Test, Methyl 1-P and Masterdrol V2.

The effect of androstanes

In looking at the literature, you find that many androstane based steroids are usually deactivated in muscle, which is why you can’t just buy any product thrown together without the HEAVY science behind it. Proviron solves this problem by methylating the 1 postion, Masteron solves this issue by methylating the 2 position as did the old Methyl Masterdrol. What did this teach us? If you can prolong the half life of the androstane skeleton, stabilize the 3 position and give an effective dose, you can get the SAME results which is pretty damn cool. You need a good dose of androstane ethyl ester, but that’s why we gave you 300mg per serving more than 3X any other prohormone EVER made. How does it work? First, the ethyl ester protects the molecule and VASTLY increases it’s half life in the body by interfering with esterase. Longer half life is the secret of Methyl steroids and makes Liquid Masterdrol so potent and effective. We were not satisfied there though, we then added our Methyl Block technology that boosts half life even further and adds potency by blocking liver destruction, sufatase and glucoronidase enzymes along with upregulating 3bHSD to convert more of the base prohormone into an active steroid. Combined, Methyl Block and Ethyl Ester make for ONE HELL OF A PRODUCT that we can be proud to call Masterdrol!

Only LG Sciences can give you the OMNIPOTENT Liquid Masterdrol, the only LEGAL choice for people wanting to gain massive strength and intensity. Trust only LG to bring you the greatest discovery since Masterdrol, a Ethyl Ester Androstane capable of giving pro-hormone gains with low side effects.

How to take Liquid Masterdrol

The best way to take Liquid Masterdrol, depending on if you stack it or take it alone:

By itself, take 1 dose of Liquid Masterdrol per day on off days with 20oz of water and use 2 doses on workout days with 20oz of water for up to 8 weeks.

When stacked with Methyl 1-D or any other Methyl Prohormone, take 2 Servings of Liquid Masterdrol with 20oz of water right before workouts to provide immediate gains in intensity and strength.

At the end of your cycle, at least use Formdrol Extreme at 3-4 capsules per day for post cycle therapy to boost natural testosterone production. Better yet combine Formadrol Extreme with Transform to keep size and strength gains post cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not quite understanding this...is this literally just masterdrol in a liquid delivery system? I'm the write up that it's not. "So, we had an impossible job ahead of us, find something LEGAL that works the old Masterdrol…." Plus, if I'm reading it correctly it says that there's 300mg of the substance in one serving. I wonder what this is...???

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks stxnas, Looks like a totally different compound. I wonder when it hits the shelves. I will probably buy a bottle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The place that I saw it has it on pre-sale and says it will be shipping 10/20. I can't find very much info right now about it IE the nomenclature or a label etc. The write up says that it's an adrostane, which means it could be masterdrol, but then it I don't think it would need such a high dosage (300mg)...I'm going to do some reading and see if any of the other PHs that have currently been released are androstanes as well.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea I didnt read that part about the 300mg serving. Hmmmm.......yea i think im gonna buy it anyways, i mean what the he!! else am I gonna spend money on???

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I didnt read that part about the 300mg serving. Hmmmm.......yea i think im gonna buy it anyways, i mean what the he!! else am I gonna spend money on???
Yeahh you mind as well, who knows it might be an awesome compound. Get it while you can.

All I can say is I wont take it until I read alot of feedbacks first. Im not going to be the first guinea pig.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm wondering if it's something like a m4add/1,4ad type product, but more properly dosed than what's out (I think that's what they're called)...not sure if those are androstanes or not though...that's where I'll be starting though.

riftvalley50

Awards
What do you guys think about liver toxicity? I guess its hard to guage without knowing the compound, but all the talk about methyl block and 300mg dosing has me a little concerned.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theyll say more once it's out fully, but you gotta think about it how many supps do we use that we dont really know the truth about them or what it really is. We just take it. Kinda messed up but that's how they make money. Propeitary Blends and sh1t lol...

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
I'm not quite understanding this...is this literally just masterdrol in a liquid delivery system? I'm the write up that it's not. "So, we had an impossible job ahead of us, find something LEGAL that works the old Masterdrol…." Plus, if I'm reading it correctly it says that there's 300mg of the substance in one serving. I wonder what this is...???
If masterdrol is just demethylated superdrol, then wouldn't masterdrol be the older steroid masteron (drostanolone)? I don't think this new "liquid masterdol" could be masteron, since I'm assuming it's controlled. Did LG actually have a "masterdol" (not methyl masterdrol) on the market at one point? If so, it would not be LG, but just G.;)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it probably is a better dosed m14add. 300mg. I believe the best dose daily was 120mg and each m14add was 30mg a pill which would come to 4 pills a day and at 60 capsules per bottle and around 50$ a bottle it was overpriced for the amount you had to take. now at300mg per serving .... that makes ya wonder. Sounds like it might be good. or sh*tty. I might test the compound out.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it probably is a better dosed m14add. 300mg. I believe the best dose daily was 120mg and each m14add was 30mg a pill which would come to 4 pills a day and at 60 capsules per bottle and around 50$ a bottle it was overpriced for the amount you had to take. now at300mg per serving .... that makes ya wonder. Sounds like it might be good. or sh*tty. I might test the compound out.
I haven't seen anything that indicates how many servings per bottle. Something else that I didn't understand was that the write up says to take two doses w/o days and only one on off days...wtf is that all about? Would this make sense if the half life was at one extreme or the other or does this not make sense at all...???

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen anything that indicates how many servings per bottle. Something else that I didn't understand was that the write up says to take two doses w/o days and only one on off days...wtf is that all about? Would this make sense if the half life was at one extreme or the other or does this not make sense at all...???

Well legal gear is slightly retarded on some things. There might be an added stimulating effect to it. Or it could be some stupid sh*t. However, since it's IS that's putting it out I doubt that it's bunk.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt it is m14add. @ 300mg dosing? No, that would be ubserd(spelling) People report huge water retention on 120mgs. Times 3, I doubt it.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning my next PH cycle for about the middle of november. I'd love to be the guinea pig for you guys and all.....but I gotta stick with what I know works. I'd hate to waste 6 weeks plus 4 of PCT on something that doesn't work, when I could have just done a superdrol cycle and seen great results.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well legal gear is slightly retarded on some things. There might be an added stimulating effect to it. Or it could be some stupid sh*t. However, since it's IS that's putting it out I doubt that it's bunk.
Exactly legal gear deffinatley rode the short bus when it comes to cycle info. example beeing the'r "ULTIMATE MASS STACK"
week 1-2: 2 caps Methyl-1-Alpha (M-1-T???) & 4 caps Methyl1-P
week 3-4: 2-3 caps Methyl Masdterdrol (Superdrol) & 4 caps Methyl1-P
week 5-6: 2 caps Methyl-1-Alpha (M-1-T???) & 6 caps Methyl1-P
week 7-8: 2-3 caps Methyl Masdterdrol (Superdrol) & 6caps Methyl1-P
Then PCT with 3-4 caps formadrol for 4 weeks
I mean come on how crazy is this, I will admit i thought about doing it when all 3 products 1st came onto the makert. Then after I learned about what these compunds actually were I decided I like haveing a fully functional liver and produceing natty test.
In conclusion, yes Legal Gear is retarded

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I doubt it is m14add. @ 300mg dosing? No, that would be ubserd(spelling) People report huge water retention on 120mgs. Times 3, I doubt it.
Or 1,4 ADD Bold.
I don't know much about either of these, but I do know that 1,4ad is used as high as 900mg (I know that's a mega dose, but I've seen multiple references to guys needing that much if used alone). Like I said though, I don't really know about these two supps other than a couple of companies are currently marketing them.

animalXXX

Awards
well.... i'd like to try it out but i have a sh1tload of SD and PP which will expire in a year. So i'll just stick to that. But if anyone will give it a run, i'd love to see some feedback on it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'll stick with my illegal underground lab steroids thank you very much, lol. That's right i'm the rebel the rebel without a cause!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well.... i'd like to try it out but i have a sh1tload of superdrol and PP which will expire in a year. So i'll just stick to that. But if anyone will give it a run, i'd love to see some feedback on it.
Do you have an email address?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Exactly legal gear deffinatley rode the short bus when it comes to cycle info. example beeing the'r "ULTIMATE MASS STACK"
week 1-2: 2 caps Methyl-1-Alpha (M-1-T???) & 4 caps Methyl1-P
week 3-4: 2-3 caps Methyl Masdterdrol (Superdrol) & 4 caps Methyl1-P
week 5-6: 2 caps Methyl-1-Alpha (M-1-T???) & 6 caps Methyl1-P
week 7-8: 2-3 caps Methyl Masdterdrol (Superdrol) & 6caps Methyl1-P
Then post cycle therapy with 3-4 caps formadrol for 4 weeks
I mean come on how crazy is this, I will admit i thought about doing it when all 3 products 1st came onto the makert. Then after I learned about what these compunds actually were I decided I like haveing a fully functional liver and produceing natty test.
In conclusion, yes Legal Gear is retarded
Its hard to put their compounds in your body after you read this crazy stack.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah atleast AX was intelligent on their instructions.

Do not take if you are under 21.
Do not exceed for 4 weeks of Use.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Odd. This will be interesting to find out what it actually is.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah atleast AX was intelligent on their instructions.

Do not take if you are under 21.
Do not exceed for 4 weeks of Use.
I dont know if I'd say intelligent. When superdrol 1st came out they said you could take that for up to 6 weeks @ 10/10/20/20/30/30. Stacked along with LMG & PP. Thats a little insane if u ask me. No legal gear thats for sure but crazy non the less. But they then smartend up and listed what u stated, thank goodness.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
300mg dosing...
yeah,.. the 10-20mg of active, and the usual support supps they throw into each cap :p

thetimbomb

Awards
LG might brag a sh1tload, and give moronic ideas in terms of cycle lengths and stacks, but usually, (usually) their products work.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol.....they probably dont even know.

any chemists in here wanna break that down?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
lol.....they probably dont even know.
I'm sure LG knows exactly what it is. After all, their science team "KICKS ASS". :)

Since this compound is "omnipotent", does that mean you can put on as much LBM as you want?

SupraLover

Awards
I have always had good luck with LG products. I love their M1T methyl gels. I guess to each their own....

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
You should read the lable on the container. I almost piised my pants laughing. When i go to work 2nite I'll post it on here its too funny not to share........
Yo Homey...I'm still waiting for the punch line.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo Homey...I'm still waiting for the punch line.
Sorry when i got to work we were sold out......:blink: so...
A.) word got out to our PH junkie
or
B.) A group of young punks came and and bought a bunch because they talked to PH junkie.

Either way when it comes in imma post it

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I have always had good luck with LG products. I love their M1T methyl gels. I guess to each their own....
I haven't used their stuff personally, but I've heard almost all good things. Their marketing hype just cracks me up, though. So over the top. But hey, at least they hype stuff that works... unlike, say, mmm, Muscle-Tech.

wophood

wophood

Awards
Never really posted on here before, but i managed to get my hands on some of this stuff. It's only been a couple days and so good so far, but i'm going to wait and see just to make sure it's not all in my head. I'll post my results for those of you waiting for feedback.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Never really posted on here before, but i managed to get my hands on some of this stuff. It's only been a couple days and so good so far, but i'm going to wait and see just to make sure it's not all in my head. I'll post my results for those of you waiting for feedback.

Care to elaborate on this a bit?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the most aggressive PH on the market. The latest in out Masterdrol family of products and like its older cousin it will get u amped in the gym, increase strngth like crazy and put on lean mass that will get you TOATLy ripped in no time. From the first dose u will feel it kick in, the pumps are explosive and the mental aggrestion is unlike anything u have experienced. It will boost your focus and intesity both in and out of the gym. Best if stacked with METHYL1-D to give explosive gains.......

Thats what the label reads, its not as funny as I remeber its the NO3 Overlaod MM5T that made me piss my pants it talks about cars and horses and **** like that

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
This is the most aggressive PH on the market. The latest in out Masterdrol family of products and like its older cousin it will get u amped in the gym, increase strngth like crazy and put on lean mass that will get you TOATLy ripped in no time. From the first dose u will feel it kick in, the pumps are explosive and the mental aggrestion is unlike anything u have experienced. It will boost your focus and intesity both in and out of the gym. Best if stacked with METHYL1-D to give explosive gains.......

Thats what the label reads, its not as funny as I remeber its the NO3 Overlaod MM5T that made me piss my pants it talks about cars and horses and **** like that
Well....If I can get increased strength, lean mass, and get totally ripped in no time, sign me up! I think I'm gonna order 5000 bottles so I get hoooyuuuge and riiiiiippppppedddd and can throw 10x 45 plates around like it's butter. Lol...

No really...Anyone running this stuff yet? Any brainiacs out there figure out the composition breakdown and what this stuff really is?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Now, Im not a chemist,
Synonyms for Dehydroepiandrosterone are: Dehydroisoandrosterone; 3β-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one; 3β-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one; Androstenol; Androstenolone; Dehydroisoandrosterone; Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one; Prasterone; trans-Dehydroandrosterone

epiandrosterone...saturated DHEA
3β-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one =
Epihyroxyetioallocholan-17-one ethyl ester

Liquid Masterdrol Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 8 mL (1 spoon equals 4 mL)
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Prohormone Complex 300mg
Epihyroxyetioallocholan-17-one ethyl ester
Yohimbine HCL
(Why the yohimbi??.. Damn,.. I hate that stuff... anyways..)

Sounds like EXACTLY like the 1-AD that just came out...

not too long I assume before their 4-AD as well I assume

Liquid Masterdrol Other Ingredients:
Glycerine, water, grape flavoring, 2-(carbamimidoyl-methyl-amino) acetic acid, 2-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)-3,4,5-trihydroxy-chromen-7-one, 2-amino-5-guanidino-pentanoic acid, acesulfame potassium, sodium benzoate, hydroxy propyl beta cyclodextrin.

Liquid Masterdrol Recommendations:
Shake well. As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (8ml) up to twice daily with 20oz of water, approximately 30 minutes before meals and/or exercise. Read the entire label before use and and follow directions. Do not exceed 2 servings per day or 4 weeks continuous use. Do not consume within 4 hours prior to sleep. For best results, consume at least 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight daily.

Last edited:
xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I should also point out (only becasue I have seen no mention of this) that this isn't exactly "new" technoligy...

Remember, LG made M-1Alpha, which um,.. (aside from the entire nomenclature being totally uninformative:
1-methyletioallocholanetioallocholanetioallocholan
etioallocholanetioallocholanetioallocholanetioallocholan
etioallocholanetioallocholanetioallocholanetioallocholanetioallocholanetioallocholanetioallocholanetioallocholan - it just sounds like they took out the methyl for this new thing ,or didn't add it in the first place.

BASICLY, (in LG terms,..) your buying unmethylated 1-Alpha (m1-DHEA -->m1-AD --> m1-Test)

1-DHEA -->1-AD --> 1-Test

So who rep'd ?? There is no anynonomus repp'n in the champaine room

Last edited:
dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like EXACTLY like the 1-AD that just came out...
I'd have to agree...that's what it looks like based on what you wrote. Liquid AMS 1-AD w/ some Yohimbine HCL.

So based on what you wrote, we can assume this is a precursor to a precursor to 1-Test. I wonder what the conversion ratio to 1-Test is? The new 1-AD claims to have a high conversion ratio.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd have to agree...that's what it looks like based on what you wrote. Liquid AMS 1-AD w/ some Yohimbine HCL.

So based on what you wrote, we can assume this is a precursor to a precursor to 1-Test. I wonder what the conversion ratio to 1-Test is? The new 1-AD claims to have a high conversion ratio.
Lol- if I have read correctly, ..the 99% conversion rate is not the rate to 1-Test. That is the conversion rate (allegidly) of 1-DHEA to 1-AD.
So, I'd ASSUME (IF that were true) it would be, milligram for milligram the exact same as 1-AD

I kinda tripped over a few comments over at BB about there being some testing done as to the purity of the substance or something,.. vouldnt get to exactly what those tests were all about, ..

I for one, have NOreason NOT to beleive that these convert (assuming it is what their claiming) to the desired compound. I beleive that the methyl-1Alpha converts to 1-test,.. an unmethyl version thus seems very doable.
And honestly, I beleive that a 4-DHEA can do the same (to 4-AD).
What I AM uncertin about is how much will be lost in that translation,.. and only becasue the current product for this is dosed low, and priced high.
Charge the same for a transdermal,... probably a different story.