Let's see your wings!!!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I live my life a quarter mile at a time......

BigBill

Awards
:toofunny: wow that was amazing.

Big Bill you look damn good man. What are you stats?
I'm 5'10", 210lbs, and 7-8%bf right now. Next month I'm going to start my diet for the Las Vegas Classic (a NPC national qualifier), so I'm not in shape right now. I normally compete at about 190lbs.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
at the moment 6' 4", 220 lbs. ~ 14% bf

Goal = 230 lbs ~ 10% bf

How bout you big guy?
WOW I never would have never thought you were that tall.

Taller guys usually look thin and stringy. You definitely have mass to look that good at that hieght.

Nice job.

CROWLER

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
anyone know if fbxdan is really 19? damn good for 19!
Thanks man. I need to put some new pics up. Thats not the best pic of my back, im not doin a spread. I've put on a little more width since then :).

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'10", 210lbs, and 7-8%bf right now. Next month I'm going to start my diet for the Las Vegas Classic (a NPC national qualifier), so I'm not in shape right now. I normally compete at about 190lbs.
Lookin' great man. Awesome back

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HELLO Manders! How youuuuuu doin? lol
:lol: I was wondering if there are any job opportunities at thermolife??? :-D So many beautiful females!

manders

manders

Awards
I am good. I would post pics of my back but i'm not ready just yet. I want a few more months to work on mine so when everyone sees it they are like dang!!!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Then strap yourself to the chin bar and give'r

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am good. I would post pics of my back but i'm not ready just yet. I want a few more months to work on mine so when everyone sees it they are like dang!!!!
:lol: We already are like dang!! I say post em up but if ur not ready dont rush it! :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have along way to go yet but I have come along way as well.
Well atleast uve come this far! Congrats on ur progress as well, if you can tell uve come a long way then im sure everyone else can. You yourself is your hardest critic! I know i am of myself!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Let's just see a full pic period! lol :wave:

manders

manders

Awards
I started working out really hard last February and I Have lost about 30lbs now. I want to go another 40-60 (40 the min) I will have to see about the other 20 when I get there. I don't want to look to small. I want to be big and muscular!!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
lol That's awesome and congrats on the weightloss, what are your stats?

manders

manders

Awards
lol That's awesome and congrats on the weightloss, what are your stats?
LOL well I'm like five eight or nine. Right now I'm about 206. Thank god I carry what extra weight I do have very well. In person on average people thing im about 30-40lbs less than what I am. I can see I'm gonna have to post a pic now just to show the muscle I do have. Thanks alot

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
As long as the weight is in..ahem the right areas, lol It's all good, not many guys like twiggy women anyway, especially those of use that are really into bodybuilding, women with muscle is sexy, it's just not sexy when her arms are bigger than mine, lol.

manders

manders

Awards
As long as the weight is in..ahem the right areas, lol It's all good, not many guys like twiggy women anyway, especially those of use that are really into bodybuilding, women with muscle is sexy, it's just not sexy when her arms are bigger than mine, lol.
Yeah its all the right places pretty much but i'm ready for it not to be there

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Try lipo 6, or just plain yohimine hcl it will help target those hard to hit areas so for women, the hip, thigh and glute areas. It works great for us guys as well losing the gut and love handles. And considering your a thermolife rep use some Dicana i hear it kicks ass.

manders

manders

Awards
Try lipo 6, or just plain yohimine hcl it will help target those hard to hit areas so for women, the hip, thigh and glute areas. It works great for us guys as well losing the gut and love handles. And considering your a thermolife rep use some Dicana i hear it kicks ass.
I have actually used Dicana and stizm stacked together and Thats what got me jumpstarted and what I have lost most of the 30 on. I can't wait to get me some more. Its awesome stuff

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'll try Dicana in the future it's an analogue of T3 i've been told but for now i'll just stick with straight T3, lol. I'll be cutting soon though so you appetite suppressant could come in handy as i naturally have an insane appetite, like i'm STARVING every two hours.

manders

manders

Awards
I'll try Dicana in the future it's an analogue of T3 i've been told but for now i'll just stick with straight T3, lol. I'll be cutting soon though so you appetite suppressant could come in handy as i naturally have an insane appetite, like i'm STARVING every two hours.
Yeah I took that as well and it worked so good I had a very hard time eating at all. Its good stuff too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You n mr both CHAPS! I swear if my body knows im cutting fat, its constantly hungry!! Its like Nooooooooo must keep muscle nooooooooo starvation, and then i eat something bad and then its all :). LOL T3 kills that though and says FU and keeps burning fat! :lol:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i can't wait to try it in my upcomming cut, test/tren/t3, 10 weeks of dieting :head:. I like how Tren cuts my appetite back a bit. Just enough so i don't eat the flesh off my arm if i happen to be 10 minutes over my regular 2 hour meal intervals, lol.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That was in July, I def look a lot better in the back will have to post up some recent pics!

Attachments

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ripped1 you've got a wide ass back, definitely stands out with your tiny waist.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I was fitted for my tux a couple weeks back, the lady just stood there shaking her head not knowing what to do. She said my waist is to small. It has been 4 weeks since then and I have gotten a little wider. Wait till I go back this weekend. Haha

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i rent tux's my cousin is getting married next july and i intend on making some MAJOR gains and being seriously lean for his wedding that should be fun for the people to modify a tux to fit me, lol. How big is your waist anyway? Mine was 32" at my leanest.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I was a 30 at the show in May. I am now a 34. I eat pretty clean so it won't go much bigger. Ya I will have an update on teh tux next week, going in for new measurments. Shouldnt be that diff actually. A littel wider maybe at this piont.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
About time i saw something of Jayhawk, i thought he was 165 soaking wet!!! Now I am really scared, DWB with that big fella I am good! Ya'll need weight restrictions :lol: And look he has the classic crew cut :rofl:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha AP, i'm one of the good ones :) I'm too busy posting at work to pull anyone over :p

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
damn bro, no need to do pullups when you are that wide, what am I doing wrong. lol I to sit at work and post all day. Seems to be better than work

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
His back got that wide from carrying all those stuffed cows around.:p

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't mess with the cows man or you'll get my wife's horns :) The frogs are mine :p

I do pull up's ripped :p But mostly it's wide grip pull downs and wide grip t-bar rows. My lats are attached to my obliques apparently :p

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
i actually just started doing wide grip rows. Allot of bent overs, pull downs and pull ups. Basic and heavy

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I do. I am working moe with close grip now to try and get some thickness added. At least we always can make goals in this game :)