Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today’s update.

main thing is that whatever the duck was going on in my left glute Is finally subsiding. Still not totally gone but definitely much better....... so pleased it’s not a deadly infection anyway. Possible I really aggravated the muscle when I pinned I guess, I’m on clen so shaking a bit but it felt like a decent pin, regardless it seems to be recovering fine.

weight loss stalled for a few days, no dramas, is never linear anyway and I know that I’m still likely in a deficit (my oura ring reckons I’m burning 4k plus Cals a day which would make it a big deficit of those things were accurate). Diet still on point, actually really nailing the calories and macro split this cut

training also still good, sumo deads 5x5 at 368.5. Doing these unbelted and deliberately below maximal weight as I know I can’t handle heavy squats and deads in a 4 day training block for more than 4 weeks or so.

accessory stuff all felt good, moving weight, progressing weight or reps on everything still so gotta be happy with that.

had to take a punt on a new supplier from China for peptides as my old one is saying it’s illegal now but did I want to buy eye lashes instead 😂, just ordered over $1k worth so I hope the new company is legit.

rest day tomorro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
$1k to a company you've never ordered from before?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
$1k to a company you've never ordered from before?
yeah, the shipping starts to impact the cost effectiveness if you go too small an order and i like to get 18 months at a time so decided to gamble. Went with a verified alibaba supplier who’s been on there for 4 years and had decent volumes so hopefully I covered my ass. We shall see

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One other thing to note, last night for the first time Since starting this cycle my sleep was over 7 Hours. I don’t know if that’s a one of or whether ones body can adapt to the tren and the insomnia drops off?
My hrv remains unbelievably low though, i have a feeling that’s more just the aas rather than a tren specific thing (can qualify that on future cycles).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One other thing to note, last night for the first time Since starting this cycle my sleep was over 7 Hours. I don’t know if that’s a one of or whether ones body can adapt to the tren and the insomnia drops off?
My hrv remains unbelievably low though, i have a feeling that’s more just the aas rather than a tren specific thing (can qualify that on future cycles).
I never had too dramatic of an issue with the trensomia but it def got worse the longer I went (never went beyond 8 weeks tho)... the sweats were insane tho... I soaked my sheets in minutes every single time I laid down. Even a few weeks into pct I was still sweating fountains which made sleep uncomfortable since I was always hot and cold at the same time from being wet

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never had too dramatic of an issue with the trensomia but it def got worse the longer I went (never went beyond 8 weeks tho)... the sweats were insane tho... I soaked my sheets in minutes every single time I laid down. Even a few weeks into pct I was still sweating fountains which made sleep uncomfortable since I was always hot and cold at the same time from being wet
im sweating a crazy amount when I train but been ok at night thus far (which I am thankful for)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That sounds seriously awful.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rest day today do nothing training wise to update. Weight weirdly jumped up a couple of pounds but that’s not unusual for me, I’m confident the trend is still downwards.

left glute now almost completely fine. Still a small lump but no pain at all.

went right for today’s pin. This TTM mix pip is definitely the worst I’ve had off any injectable (including winny). Dan the Thai bodybuilder guy (who almost lost a leg a year back) was saying on his podcast that they have to use lots of solvents on TTM to get it to blend and it’s common to get swelling, redness etc with it.

I also seem to be getting through it quicker than expected I’ll have done one in 3 weeks which shouldn’t be the case - 0.75ml a jab, should have done 13 jabs with a small amount left or 26 days worth. **** knows what’s happened there as I’ve been pretty precise on the barrel. All I can think is that it’s an 8ml vial?

anyway, means I’d run out at 6 weeks which isn’t ideal, I don’t want to lower the dose and everything seems to be working, if anything I was going to increase. My ugl (different brand to this one but a quality ugl) is out of stock but my plan is to monitor that and if they have any come in then I’ll get another vial or two and extend this to 10 weeks with a slight increase in dosage.

back up plan (not ideal, Is finish TTM at 6 weeks and run 4 weeks of test and var (maybe with proviron) all of which I have in the stash.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rest day today do nothing training wise to update. Weight weirdly jumped up a couple of pounds but that’s not unusual for me, I’m confident the trend is still downwards.

went right for today’s pin. This TTM mix pip is definitely the worst I’ve had off any injectable (including winny). Dan the Thai bodybuilder guy (who almost lost a leg a year back) was saying on his podcast that they have to use lots of solvents on TTM to get it to blend and it’s common to get swelling, redness etc with it.

I also seem to be getting through it quicker than expected I’ll have done one in 3 weeks which shouldn’t be the case - 0.75ml a jab, should have done 13 jabs with a small amount left or 26 days worth. **** knows what’s happened there as I’ve been pretty precise on the barrel. All I can think is that it’s an 8ml vial?

anyway, means I’d run out at 6 weeks which isn’t ideal, I don’t want to lower the dose and everything seems to be working, if anything I was going to increase. My ugl (different brand to this one but a quality ugl) is out of stock but my plan is to monitor that and if they have any come in then I’ll get another vial or two and extend this to 10 weeks with a slight increase in dosage.

back up plan (not ideal, Is finish TTM at 6 weeks and run 4 weeks of test and var (maybe with proviron) all of which I have in the stash.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Oh man sorry to hear about the pip!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad the swelling went down. Every tren mix I have tried there has been pip. I just have to decide if I want to purchase separately and spend more money or put up with the pain of a mix

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10 weeks of Tren? You gonna pull bloods mid cycle if you decide to go that long?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
10 weeks of Tren? You gonna pull bloods mid cycle if you decide to go that long?
yeah, was probably gonna pull them at 4-5 weeks regardless just to see what the impact had been anyway.

8 weeks really should be enough and was always the plan but I don’t like leaving half vials 😂 that said it would be pointless running something like tren longer than needed.......I’ll keep an eye and if I think I can get there in 6 weeks I’ll do that. I’m gonna cruise on pharma sust until Xmas anyway (wanted to give my body a break from ugl stuff altogether) afterwards and with the peptide stacks I’ll be running I should be able to maintain body comp post blast.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick nuts update. So on the basis I might be teabagging some fresh soon I decided to try and turn the raisins into plums.....the plan was 1,000 iu HCG eod then 250 2xpw, but I forgot the plan and pinned a 1,000 Ed for three days before I realised 😂, however, they have most definitely responded and it’s noticeable already which is nice.

possibly a coincidence but I also seem to be holding a few lbs of water from about 48 hours after I started the hcg. Didn’t think that would cause it (and possibly didnt) but it’s the only change in my protocol (water has been dropping back off since)

would posted before and after pics but figured admin wouldn’t appreciate it 😳

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HCG absolutely will jack up estrogen; I need decidedly more AI with it than without. Which is fine, but it always makes me hold some water after shooting it. Glad you are getting the boys back together.

Half a vial is what, 20 quid wasted? Compare that to what the extra month on Tren is going to cost you trying to repair your health, the damage to kidneys that can’t be undone. It’s not like taking some Dbol for an extra month that will just bounce back; Tren is nephrotoxic.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
HCG absolutely will jack up estrogen; I need decidedly more AI with it than without. Which is fine, but it always makes me hold some water after shooting it. Glad you are getting the boys back together.

Half a vial is what, 20 quid wasted? Compare that to what the extra month on Tren is going to cost you trying to repair your health, the damage to kidneys that can’t be undone. It’s not like taking some Dbol for an extra month that will just bounce back; Tren is nephrotoxic.
ah ok, that does explain the weight increase/plateau......

but damn you with your sensible, well considered and correct cycle advice 😂 on one hand yes you are correct, on the other tren is fun 😫

I had a really comprehensive blood set taken pre cycle so will get the same 5 - 6 weeks in and consider things again. But no, I’m not going to risk my health for a couple of weeks extra.

throwing in var for the last few weeks may end up being the wiser option.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So to the trainings for the day. Standard 5k this morning. These are getting progressively harder, not massively but just a small amount. Certainly given my weight is lower (despite the water weight gain it’s still down) that should make running easier but even with gw the tren appears to be having some effect. Still I’m managing it which is cool.

the weights are just fun though. Squat 5/4/3 today finished with a nice triple at 335.5. Now I’ve shifted this weight and more before for three but not with the control I have now, and at no where near this bodyweight. Wasn’t close to maximal.

followed up with 2x10 at 242 unbelted.

then lunges, Bulgarian split squats, hack squats, Swiss ball hamstring curls and trx sissy squats.

legs were on fire. Feeling really good lifting though.

sleep remains down on what I’d like but it’s not as bad as it was. No other sides to report either (aside from the pip).

most enjoyable cut I’ve done up to this point.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So to the trainings for the day. Standard 5k this morning. These are getting progressively harder, not massively but just a small amount. Certainly given my weight is lower (despite the water weight gain it’s still down) that should make running easier but even with gw the tren appears to be having some effect. Still I’m managing it which is cool.

the weights are just fun though. Squat 5/4/3 today finished with a nice triple at 335.5. Now I’ve shifted this weight and more before for three but not with the control I have now, and at no where near this bodyweight. Wasn’t close to maximal.

followed up with 2x10 at 242 unbelted.

then lunges, Bulgarian split squats, hack squats, Swiss ball hamstring curls and trx sissy squats.

legs were on fire. Feeling really good lifting though.

sleep remains down on what I’d like but it’s not as bad as it was. No other sides to report either (aside from the pip).

most enjoyable cut I’ve done up to this point.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now then, daily update.

left glute totally cleared up thank god. Delts actually took the pins way better than I thought, don’t like putting more than 0.5 in there but they took it better than my ass did.

training today was ok - probably my worst session since I started. Just felt a big tired and slight sore throat. Still managed some minor rep progression but it wasn’t anything amazing. Still hit chest and back hard enough and calories/macros on point again.

I kinda know that in theory with the deficit strength gains are gonna be minimal if any but having never tried tren before you obviously hope everything you hear is true and it just makes you stronger, leaner and basically turns you into the rock overnight 😂

last day of clen tomorrow for a couple of weeks. Waiting on my peptide delivery which should be early next week so we can push the cjc and mk combo for the rest of this cut

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now then, daily update.

left glute totally cleared up thank god. Delts actually took the pins way better than I thought, don’t like putting more than 0.5 in there but they took it better than my ass did.

training today was ok - probably my worst session since I started. Just felt a big tired and slight sore throat. Still managed some minor rep progression but it wasn’t anything amazing. Still hit chest and back hard enough and calories/macros on point again.

I kinda know that in theory with the deficit strength gains are gonna be minimal if any but having never tried tren before you obviously hope everything you hear is true and it just makes you stronger, leaner and basically turns you into the rock overnight😂

last day of clen tomorrow for a couple of weeks. Waiting on my peptide delivery which should be early next week so we can push the cjc and mk combo for the rest of this cut
You know, actually i never got the impression it makes you really hard like dht's, more like a full pumped look from glycogen stores, similar to mk677 (surprisingly i hold no water at all on mk, i am just very full in my muscles, which means i am holding water exclusively in the muscle).

Stuff like tren, dbol, sd that rely so heavily on igf 1 pathway...in theory they make you very full but tren, being non aromatizeable shouldnt put water on you hence making you look full AND dry.

Igf pathway and glucocorticoid inhibition...from what i read that is the thing that makes tren perform better than test, it does that way better than test.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry gents, a day late with my 3 week update. Weight this morning 217.8. So only slightly down on last week but this week I had the big jump and slow lots of the water probably from hcg. Still relatively happy with progress to be honest. Diet has been really tight and the only errors I’ve made have been getting to low on Cals some days (which I think the tren should handle).

strength yesterday (today was a rest day) still creeping up. It’s slowed but there I’d still some progression on either reps or sets. Slight lack of motivation to train last few sessions, possibly just because I was busy, possibly just slightly run down. Cardio is suffering a little more as well but I’m not bothered by that, was expected.

upped the dosage slightly from today, gambling on my ugl getting TTM back in before I run out in a few weeks (I have tren e stashed so possible option), also upped my metforim dose as I’ll be taking a two week break from the clen, went to 1,700 a day from 1,000.

not sure if anyone listened to the steroids podcast with dan the bodybuilder from Thailand??? I find the guy funny and easy to listen to. Not sure how legit everything he says is but he’s got some experience for sure. In his view metformin hits the sweet spot at 2,000 ed.

up date pictures...... honestly I think they look the same as week 2 but the loose skin does mean that’ll happen for a good few weeks.....I have to get very lean to get more in the wash of abs on display than I have now. Vascularity really coming on

Attachments

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What up bro’s

so yesterday I took a rest day from training, was feeling a touch beat up and as I’m training in 4 day blocks, then one rest and repeat it’s relatively high frequency so I don’t stop myself with the very occasional additional rest day (if I start to feel I need that more than once a month I start to look at why).

any how back on it today, shoulders abs and arms. got a massive pump on, always nice, biceps really starting to come on (has been noticeable since I started doing a lot more bfr tbh)

again just about progressing the weight and/our reps. nothing amazing but as before, any gain at al on a cut is cool with me.

started mk again, will run that through thee next 4 weeks and do it near the end of cycle. The increased metformin left me pebble dashing the toilet but that normally settles within a day. All in all pretty decent day.

Looking forward to squatting tomorrow!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still doing the running?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yeah bro, 7k yesterday, 5 the day before etc. Averaging 30k a week.......(5 runs normally)
keep it up... the pumps and general tren sides for cardio can hit you fast if you take even a short break... I was huffing an puffing by the end of 8 weeks and calf pumps were pretty annoying (not crippling, but more awkward/inconvenient) even though I was playing hockey almost daily between ice and street. A weekend off seemed like a year off to my lung capacity

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Hmmmm...what is the exact mechanism behind its toxicity? I always thought it was high blood pressure coupled with viscous blood.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm...what is the exact mechanism behind its toxicity? I always thought it was high blood pressure coupled with viscous blood.
I don’t know at all, but those 2 sides alone will certainly do it. But the fact that nobody really stays on Tren makes me think there are other reasons because both of those sides can be managed with bp meds & therapeutic phlebotomy.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So then, weight still holding steady at the moment - really should be dropping as in theory I’m running a fair deficit. But as they say, a deficit isn’t a deficit if it’s not an actual deficit.

i ‘May’ be adding lean mass - strength is still going up but I’m going to pull calories down another 250 to 3,000 just to keep things moving. After a couple of weeks clen will be back, my peptides have shipped as well so they should come in to assist so hopefully we can avoid dropping Cals too low. Of course we still have t3 in the kit bag for the right time.

I also reached out to my UGL to check on when they would restock TTM - should be in 2 weeks which should literally be when we finish this vial so it’s a bit tight but we should just be ok (they deliver within a day of ordering normally)

training today was solid again. back squat Triple at 341 was the top set followed with a couple of sets of 10 at 253.

Accessories much the same as previous - I’ve been running these for the first 4 weeks so from Saturday I’ll be switching the programming up. I’ll probably maintain the 5/4/3 squat though, it’s well suited to me on a cut and the intention is to continue the small overload each week for 8 weeks. (Bench will switch from incline to flat, sumo dead to conventional)

I go away just in the Uk at the end of next week so although diet will stay on point training will switch slightly - I’ll run more distance and have to do a couple of hiit style resistance sessions. If gyms aren’t open that’s all the option I’ll have.

but yeah, generally speaking things still going ok. Need to make sure we don’t stall on fat loss but at least I’m confident a recomp is the minimum that’s going on.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So then, weight still holding steady at the moment - really should be dropping as in theory I’m running a fair deficit. But as they say, a deficit isn’t a deficit if it’s not an actual deficit.

i ‘May’ be adding lean mass - strength is still going up but I’m going to pull calories down another 250 to 3,000 just to keep things moving. After a couple of weeks clen will be back, my peptides have shipped as well so they should come in to assist so hopefully we can avoid dropping Cals too low. Of course we still have t3 in the kit bag for the right time.

I also reached out to my UGL to check on when they would restock TTM - should be in 2 weeks which should literally be when we finish this vial so it’s a bit tight but we should just be ok (they deliver within a day of ordering normally)

training today was solid again. back squat Triple at 341 was the top set followed with a couple of sets of 10 at 253.

Accessories much the same as previous - I’ve been running these for the first 4 weeks so from Saturday I’ll be switching the programming up. I’ll probably maintain the 5/4/3 squat though, it’s well suited to me on a cut and the intention is to continue the small overload each week for 8 weeks. (Bench will switch from incline to flat, sumo dead to conventional)

I go away just in the Uk at the end of next week so although diet will stay on point training will switch slightly - I’ll run more distance and have to do a couple of hiit style resistance sessions. If gyms aren’t open that’s all the option I’ll have.

but yeah, generally speaking things still going ok. Need to make sure we don’t stall on fat loss but at least I’m confident a recomp is the minimum that’s going on.
How's shin/calf pumps? They were crippling for me after a few weeks of tren.

Keep it up! Your cycle got me to run a light TD one from Apex btw lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How has the pip been getting better?
it seems to depend a bit on where in the glute I pin. Slightly nearer my crack (not near, just that side of the general area you would pin) is pretty much ok, the side nearer the hip is the worst. Delts are moderate but surviving.

it’s not enough to make me stop anyway 😂

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How's shin/calf pumps? They were crippling for me after a few weeks of tren.

Keep it up! Your cycle got me to run a light TD one from Apex btw lol
they’ve been ok this far. I mean I supplement and peptide the **** out of stuff so you’d like to think that will be doing something but yeah it’s been ok.

saw you were jumping on - get me tagged in the log bro

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it seems to depend a bit on where in the glute I pin. Slightly nearer my crack (not near, just that side of the general area you would pin) is pretty much ok, the side nearer the hip is the worst. Delts are moderate but surviving.

it’s not enough to make me stop anyway 😂
That's good nothing worse than having to drop a cycle do to pip

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's good nothing worse than having to drop a cycle do to pip
true, although I enjoy the juice that much it would need to be extreme to make me drop it tbh.

I pushed sdrol for 6 weeks despite falling asleep on a train in the afternoon more than once 😂

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
true, although I enjoy the juice that much it would need to be extreme to make me drop it tbh.

I pushed sdrol for 6 weeks despite falling asleep on a train in the afternoon more than once 😂
Yea some mixes for me knot me up and make it difficult to move

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those two side effects definitely don't help. The hard part is no one takes just tren. But part of the kidney problem is the increased muscle mass, increased protein intake and the increased rate of protein synthesis from steroids just literally put the kidneys into overdrive.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those two side effects definitely don't help. The hard part is no one takes just tren. But part of the kidney problem is the increased muscle mass, increased protein intake and the increased rate of protein synthesis from steroids just literally put the kidneys into overdrive.
ill be pulling bloods at week 5 and I got a full panel on my cruise with all three kidney markers in range (just) so will be interesting to see what impact it’s had....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don’t know at all, but those 2 sides alone will certainly do it. But the fact that nobody really stays on Tren makes me think there are other reasons because both of those sides can be managed with bp meds & therapeutic phlebotomy.
There used to be a guy here that ran tren d or something like that (long ester) for really long periods (like 10mo+ I wanna say) at a decent dose and loved it. I'll have to see if I can remember his username or find an old thread tho.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There used to be a guy here that ran tren d or something like that (long ester) for really long periods (like 10mo+ I wanna say) at a decent dose and loved it. I'll have to see if I can remember his username or find an old thread tho.
I have heard of this I believe. I just don’t get it.

Luke Sandoe (RIP) has mentioned that Jordan Peters, known for pushing his drugs as brutally hard as his food and training, uses Tren a lot of the time because apparently he really enjoys it and it doesn’t mess with his bloodwork at all, but that goes back to individual response & extensive monitoring. But people need to find that stuff out for themselves, same as folks using anything longterm.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okey then, trainings the last couple of days been slightly off track. My garage is being properly converted to home gym so I’ve had to just do what I can round that.

but we’ve got some stuff done, just nothing special.

longer run with a mate this morning. But of extra cardio but **** me the tren does have a noticeable impact tbh.

couple of exciting things though, as part of my garage refurb I found a guy selling a Texas power bar and a decent power rack at sensible prices (I’m also buying his plates even though I don’t need them as he wanted it all done as one - I’ll over over 1,200 lbs by Monday 😂)

got chatting to this dude and he was really sound, turns out he’s a power decent power lifter (like right up there in the UK, his last meet he totalled 1,848lbs), anyway, as part of the deal he’s sorted me a proper powerlifting program which opened my eyes on the differences to how I normally train. Excited to hit that as a new approach and see what we can do with lifts.

in other exciting news my new Chinese peptides supplier delivered today so we will be smashing some cjc dac and hex pwo for the next few weeks (cjc for the rest of this cut, I’ll change the hex).

so yeah, all moving ok in my world.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have heard of this I believe. I just don’t get it.

Luke Sandoe (RIP) has mentioned that Jordan Peters, known for pushing his drugs as brutally hard as his food and training, uses Tren a lot of the time because apparently he really enjoys it and it doesn’t mess with his bloodwork at all, but that goes back to individual response & extensive monitoring. But people need to find that stuff out for themselves, same as folks using anything longterm.
Found it: The guy was DetroitHammer (he hasn't been active for years tho now) and he was running Tren Hex, Enan and Ace haha. Guy was crazy but smart as a whip on the details

From his thread https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/tren-is-king-of-aas.234798/

"I have been on tren since April (this was late August). Started out heavy with ACE, then kind of tapered off to Hex 200mgs E3D and Tren Suspension 100mgs M-T and Friday. I also take 100mgs of test per week and just recently added 200mgs of mast e once a week. So I've been living off basically tren since April. I have been using tren for years, many years, but usually stop after 2 months. About three weeks ago it really kicked in for me. Today I did a personal best on the bench, which is 30 pounds more than I had been doing before the tren run. I've been adding 10 pounds per week for the last three weeks. Problem is my right elbow, which stops me dead in my tracks. I believe I can easily add another 15 pounds, but my elbow would blow out.

I'm not a body builder so I'm not going for a lean cut and sculptured looks. Plus, I'm too old to look decent. So I lift for pleasure and satisfaction. Although this is far from a clinical study, I believe that most guys jump off tren too soon. It takes time to really kick in, I mean months, not weeks. My libido is great, my lipid panel is remarkably good, because tren cuts bad cholesterol. And I can lift more than I have ever lifted. It's a simple routine, tren and test, but very effective."

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Found it: The guy was DetroitHammer (he hasn't been active for years tho now) and he was running Tren Hex, Enan and Ace haha. Guy was crazy but smart as a whip on the details

From his thread https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/tren-is-king-of-aas.234798/

"I have been on tren since April (this was late August). Started out heavy with ACE, then kind of tapered off to Hex 200mgs E3D and Tren Suspension 100mgs M-T and Friday. I also take 100mgs of test per week and just recently added 200mgs of mast e once a week. So I've been living off basically tren since April. I have been using tren for years, many years, but usually stop after 2 months. About three weeks ago it really kicked in for me. Today I did a personal best on the bench, which is 30 pounds more than I had been doing before the tren run. I've been adding 10 pounds per week for the last three weeks. Problem is my right elbow, which stops me dead in my tracks. I believe I can easily add another 15 pounds, but my elbow would blow out.

I'm not a body builder so I'm not going for a lean cut and sculptured looks. Plus, I'm too old to look decent. So I lift for pleasure and satisfaction. Although this is far from a clinical study, I believe that most guys jump off tren too soon. It takes time to really kick in, I mean months, not weeks. My libido is great, my lipid panel is remarkably good, because tren cuts bad cholesterol. And I can lift more than I have ever lifted. It's a simple routine, tren and test, but very effective."
I mean it sounds great but there’s always that nagging thought when someone who runs what we consider ‘crazy’ cycles isn’t active for a while .........

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean it sounds great but there’s always that nagging thought when someone who runs what we consider ‘crazy’ cycles isn’t active for a while .........
I always valued his opinions because one was “I still say if you give a guy 500 test and some dbol, most guys bodybuilding-wise will never likely get substantially bigger than that - that’s how you see who has genetics to try to push to be a serious pro” that’s a paraphrase but I think it has some merit.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always valued his opinions because one was “I still say if you give a guy 500 test and some dbol, most guys bodybuilding-wise will never likely get substantially bigger than that - that’s how you see who has genetics to try to push to be a serious pro” that’s a paraphrase but I think it has some merit.
Hm this sounds about right, because gains seem to diminish prety fast the higher one goes.

I was very impressed with gains from a little bit of test (150-200mg) with mk 677, i wouldnt say there is a huge difference between that and just 500 test, physique wise i would say effects are similar, i would even have to say a bit faster results as in fullness and pumps with low test and mk then higher test. A bit less aggression while working put but not by much. Both protocols give me the "steroid" pumped delt popping look.

As far as 500 test and dbol, do you reckon sth like 300 test 300 mast with dbol being the same would be better?

Because i would say so, as i much as i didnt get along with mast, it has tons of positives when stacked with test. Its great for aggression in the gym, gives you some strength over what test alone gives, keeps you tighter and reduces your need for an AI.

On just 500 test my face is a bubble hahah

I certainly wont be running high test again (but then again i wont be running 500mg+ gear anyway, it is not necessary for my goals).