Lean Gains with USPlabs and PES

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received confirmation that it had already been shipped on Tuesday. When it didn't arrive on Friday I split the dose in half. Yesterday I dropped to 1 cap allowing me 1 more for this morning. Hopefully I'll be back to a full dose in the afternoon if the package arrives.
I am also hoping today it will be here as I got confirmation Tuesday also. Just took my last dose.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big day today. State holiday so no work. Going to hit the gym then watch some family members and friends cross the finish line of the marathon. Extra luck to them since it should be a record 90 degrees around the time they finish. Would like to come home to a delivery and finish off the day with a B's victory. I'll have an official update tonight.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 32
I had a disappointing workout today. I went in feeling good but my strength just wasn't there. I worked chest and tris and despite my backward progress on some exercises I gave it my all and left feeling that my muscles were fully worked. I lost a rep on my first working set of both flat and incline BB bench. I ended up dropping down 10lbs to finish the last couple sets. Strength was maintained or slightly improved on my tricep focused exercises. I finished with these so it saved me from leaving completely discouraged. I'm hoping I just had "one of those days" and will continue seeing progress going forward. I could probably use a deload week considering I haven't had one in a while. It's hard to take it easy when you've been seeing good progress.

My weight was up again this morning at 197lbs. I'm going to watch my bf closely as I think the second increase in calories has slowed or stopped the leaning out I was previously enjoying with the slower weight gain. I also haven't had a full dose of Compound20 in a few days so its possible that same calories could affect changes in body composition differently. I didn't end up receiving the additional bottle today so I plan on dropping calories back to where I started (still above maintenance) until it arrives. I came home to a box on my doorstep but it was full of Super Cissus, Protein, and Quest bars. I ran out of Super Cissus this morning (and Compound20) so the delivery helped make up for the disappointment of no "round 2". It seems like it would have to arrive by tomorrow and I hope the last few days lacking a full dose of Compound20 don't have that much of an impact on the end results.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 32
I had a disappointing workout today. I went in feeling good but my strength just wasn't there. I worked chest and tris and despite my backward progress on some exercises I gave it my all and left feeling that my muscles were fully worked. I lost a rep on my first working set of both flat and incline BB bench. I ended up dropping down 10lbs to finish the last couple sets. Strength was maintained or slightly improved on my tricep focused exercises. I finished with these so it saved me from leaving completely discouraged. I'm hoping I just had "one of those days" and will continue seeing progress going forward. I could probably use a deload week considering I haven't had one in a while. It's hard to take it easy when you've been seeing good progress.

My weight was up again this morning at 197lbs. I'm going to watch my bf closely as I think the second increase in calories has slowed or stopped the leaning out I was previously enjoying with the slower weight gain. I also haven't had a full dose of Compound20 in a few days so its possible that same calories could affect changes in body composition differently. I didn't end up receiving the additional bottle today so I plan on dropping calories back to where I started (still above maintenance) until it arrives. I came home to a box on my doorstep but it was full of Super Cissus, Protein, and Quest bars. I ran out of Super Cissus this morning (and Compound20) so the delivery helped make up for the disappointment of no "round 2". It seems like it would have to arrive by tomorrow and I hope the last few days lacking a full dose of Compound20 don't have that much of an impact on the end results.
Mine arrived via USPS rather then ups like the first shipment. Not sure if that would make a difference to you or not. Let the log continue!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine arrived via USPS rather then ups like the first shipment. Not sure if that would make a difference to you or not. Let the log continue!
That's good news! Keep killing it! With USPS I'll at least get it in the morning. UPS always shows up late afternoon. I might try and see if I can get some tracking info.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing with my regular mail :(

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 33
I didnt have much time for the gym today so I went in for an abbreviated workout. I mainly focused on biceps and abs. I would have normally had my back as the primary focus today but will do that Thursday or Friday. I had an increase in performance with each bicep exercise. Not having heavy back work mixed in was probably helpful with this. Either way it felt good after yesterday's disappointment. I went up 10 lbs on BB curls and managed a couple extra chin-ups compared to last week.

I was without Compound20 today and took Erase Pro as scheduled. I sought out some advice and was informed that I should be ok (in terms of end results) with the short break in supplementation as long as I can resume within the next couple days. I don't think my progress will take too much of a hit if any. However, I have scaled the calories back slightly for the time being until I can resume full dosing. The decrease is minimal (about 200) and still above maintenance.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did you say you lived again? Across the bay or what? Damn man I would have thought it would have made it by now!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Where did you say you lived again? Across the bay or what? Damn man I would have thought it would have made it by now!
Kinda think I should have done round 2 of c20...

Aw oh well.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boston . Yeah I hope it didn't get lost. I was told if it didn't show up by tomorrow it would be looked into.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda think I should have done round 2 of c20...

Aw oh well.
You could always give it another shot in the future. The results of round 1 exceeded my expectations. Hopefully round 2 is in full effect by tomorrow.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Package arrived as I was getting in my car to go to the gym. Popped some Compound20 in the driveway. Back in business! Thanks again USPlabs and PES for your generosity and the opportunity to try this great (and very effective) stack!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Package arrived as I was getting in my car to go to the gym. Popped some Compound20 in the driveway. Back in business! Thanks again USPlabs and PES for your generosity and the opportunity to try this great (and very effective) stack!
That's awesome bro I was getting worried for you!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome bro I was getting worried for you!
Thanks for your concern! Yeah I was thinking if it didn't show up today something must have gone wrong. It was great to see the mail man step out of his ride with a package in hand (felt like Xmas). Perfect timing too.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 34
I couldn't have asked for a better workout today. My shoulders were firing on all cylinders and I was in a great mood throughout. Strength and endurance were both high. I added 10lbs to my first set of BB military press without losing a rep. I ended up dropping down a rep on the last 2 sets but it was still an improvement from last week. I also finished upright rows 10lbs heavier this week. I kept the weight on DB press the same but endurance was improved. I was able to maintain the same number of reps throughout each set when I previously could not. I ended my workout super setting front, lateral, and seated (bent over) lateral DB raises. Finishing up my routine with these really sets my shoulders on fire. I left feeling very accomplished and pumped. I stopped across the street from the gym to pick up a gallon of water and the guy behind the counter referred to me as "Superman". It was good to hear even though it was coming from a little old man that barely spoke English.

I'm happy to report that Compound20 is back in the equation. I took my first dose immediately before heading to the gym and had my second about 7 hours later. Today was a day off from Erase Pro but Jack3d and Modern BCAA were both used for my workout. I'm running low on Modern BCAA and am looking to grab some bulk from NP this week. I'm leaning towards the Peach Punch at this point. If this next month goes as good as the first I should end up with great results. I plan on keeping my diet and training the same as before as it has been quite effective so far. If I continue on this pace I could potentially end up gaining around 8lbs and be leaner than when I started. This opportunity came about at the perfect time and is helping me get my physique back possibly better than before. Restoring my weight and strength while leaning out is more than I could have expected.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 34
I couldn't have asked for a better workout today. My shoulders were firing on all cylinders and I was in a great mood throughout. Strength and endurance were both high. I added 10lbs to my first set of BB military press without losing a rep. I ended up dropping down a rep on the last 2 sets but it was still an improvement from last week. I also finished upright rows 10lbs heavier this week. I kept the weight on DB press the same but endurance was improved. I was able to maintain the same number of reps throughout each set when I previously could not. I ended my workout super setting front, lateral, and seated (bent over) lateral DB raises. Finishing up my routine with these really sets my shoulders on fire. I left feeling very accomplished and pumped. I stopped across the street from the gym to pick up a gallon of water and the guy behind the counter referred to me as "Superman". It was good to hear even though it was coming from a little old man that barely spoke English.

I'm happy to report that Compound20 is back in the equation. I took my first dose immediately before heading to the gym and had my second about 7 hours later. Today was a day off from Erase Pro but Jack3d and Modern BCAA were both used for my workout. I'm running low on Modern BCAA and am looking to grab some bulk from NP this week. I'm leaning towards the Peach Punch at this point. If this next month goes as good as the first I should end up with great results. I plan on keeping my diet and training the same as before as it has been quite effective so far. If I continue on this pace I could potentially end up gaining around 8lbs and be leaner than when I started. This opportunity came about at the perfect time and is helping me get my physique back possibly better than before. Restoring my weight and strength while leaning out is more than I could have expected.
Looking great so far. Glad to know your Compound-20 is "back in the equation". Keep it up.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome update bro! So eager to see what happens this last few weeks of the run now that im at around the bf that I wanted to get to using c20 for a cut. The strength gains I'm seeing people get have me excited and I've noticed some myself in the last few weeks.

Looks and sounds like this stack has you as motivated and jacked up in the gym as it does me. You can tell by the tone in your words man! So far that is my favorite part of the products. Makes everyday at the gym enjoyable and worth it.

I love the good pump you get from shoulder day, it's been my favorite workout day for some time now and it sounds like you really killed it bro. How many days do you do cardio and abs a week, and for how long? Really need to finish cutting my lower abs and could use some advice on what you do for them.

Keep it up bro and 8 lbs would be incredible! I'm hoping to get back to about 168-170 at this bf %!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome update bro! So eager to see what happens this last few weeks of the run now that im at around the bf that I wanted to get to using c20 for a cut. The strength gains I'm seeing people get have me excited and I've noticed some myself in the last few weeks.

Looks and sounds like this stack has you as motivated and jacked up in the gym as it does me. You can tell by the tone in your words man! So far that is my favorite part of the products. Makes everyday at the gym enjoyable and worth it.

I love the good pump you get from shoulder day, it's been my favorite workout day for some time now and it sounds like you really killed it bro. How many days do you do cardio and abs a week, and for how long? Really need to finish cutting my lower abs and could use some advice on what you do for them.

Keep it up bro and 8 lbs would be incredible! I'm hoping to get back to about 168-170 at this bf %!
I usually have no problem getting motivated for the gym. Even after quite a few years I still love it and always work my as* off. However, the increased results I've been getting definitely add some "fuel to the fire". It feels great knowing what your doing is really paying off. As for abs and cardio I have found them to be overrated (for me at least) when it comes to my goals. I haven't done a second of cardio this entire log and I do abs usually once sometimes twice a week. The ab work I do get in is minimal and consists of anywhere from 2 to a rare 5 sets of moderately heavy reps. I think your overall physique (abs included) can be improved without crazy cardio and ab workouts. It can be highly diet dependant. I should do some cardio for the overall health benefits but I haven't in over 5 months. I'll be playing hockey a couple nights a week this summer and that will be more than enough. Abs have always been my least favorite exercises and I'm glad I don't need all the crazy work and attention that some people give them. I often see people doing ab work daily and then dedicating an entire day to it on top of that.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 35
Today's workout was dedicated entirely to my back. I normally pair it with biceps earlier in the week but Tuesday was a short bi workout due to time constraints. I added a couple additional back exercises to fill up my time. It was great to get some extra work in and it allowed my to really hit my back from every angle. Strength and endurance are continuing to climb. I went up 5lbs on deadlifts and added an extra set without sacrificing any reps. It was a struggle but I squeezed out an extra rep on each set of weighted pull-ups compared to last week. I kept the weight the same on BB rows but I really focused on form and added a rep to the last 2 sets at my heaviest weight. There were rep improvements with DB and seated cable rows as well. I always wrap up with back extensions and leave the gym walking like I'm crippled. I enjoy the temporary feeling and take it as a good indication that I gave it my all.

There's not really anything new to report today in terms of what I'm noticing from the stack. Strength gains have been pretty consistent and remain that way. My hunger is a little stronger today but not much different than it has been. I'll probably check my weight tomorrow morning as its been a few days since I last weighed in. I'll give my stomach fat a check with my calipers within the next week as well. Hopefully the few days I was stuck with a reduced dose of Compound20 didn't slow my progress too much.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Great log so far breezy! You can definitely see a difference in the pics. You look a lot leaner and more dense. I'm dying to stack Compound 20 with Erase but I'm going to do them seperately only because I've never used either one and want to see how each truly effects me. Keep it up!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log so far breezy! You can definitely see a difference in the pics. You look a lot leaner and more dense. I'm dying to stack Compound 20 with Erase but I'm going to do them seperately only because I've never used either one and want to see how each truly effects me. Keep it up!!
Thanks Clemenza! I'm very happy with my results at this point. Having about a month left to improve upon them is exciting. I hear you with wanting to test each supp separately. I haven't run them solo either but I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to give the stack a try and have no regrets. From what I can tell they both seem powerful in their own right and will use them both solo and in stacks in the future.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 36
I had a solid arm workout today despite getting about 5 hours sleep last night. I was pretty tired this morning so I had a couple scoops if Jack3d before hitting the gym. I'm running pretty low on it but I have various tubs of pwo's if I need them. Overall I had good progress with today's routine. However, one exercise that progression is slowing down with is close grip bench. I was able to match last week's performance but I was adding weight rapidly for a couple months prior. All other tricep exercises had good improvement. 10lbs and a rep were added to weighted dips and pushdowns. Bicep strength gains are starting to pick up as well. This was most noticeable with hammer and preacher curls. What was a struggle last week was done fairly easy and with great form. My wrist is getting better (still not 100%) and allowing me to push harder when training biceps. I'm somewhat "achy" from this week's workouts and might take tomorrow off. If I'm feeling refreshed in the morning I'll get in a good leg workout.

I weighed 196.5lbs this morning so my weight is more or less unchanged since the last weigh in. I'm unsure if I've gotten any leaner over the last few days. I'll wait a few more before I try to make any real judgement. Now that I've been back to getting a full dose of Compound20 for a couple days hopefully my leaning ability is back to its full potential.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 37
I was still a little rundown this morning. I had nothing to do and wanted to kill some time before the Bruins game so I went to do some leg work. I approached today's workout differently than I normally do. I stayed in the 10-15 rep range with squats and leg press where I would usually do somewhere between 5 and 10. It was nice to switch things up a bit and I could really feel the burn with the increased reps. I kept leg extensions heavier and was able to add 15lbs to last weeks total. I also did some calf work with standing/seated raises and finished with 10 mins of abs.

My joints have felt better overall dosing Erase Pro EOD. I feel its still a very beneficial way to use it and perfect for someone that is starting out with estrogen levels that aren't already elevated. I noticed today that my pee is darker than it has been. My guess is that with Compound20 back at its full dose I'm somewhat dehydrated. I'm not excessively thirsty but I was previously drinking around 2 gallons of water daily and have been slacking the last couple. I just picked up plenty of water so problem solved. I also have a slight increase in appetite today. Overall hunger has been elevated since about a week after starting the stack but some days are more noticeable than others.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 37
I was still a little rundown this morning. I had nothing to do and wanted to kill some time before the Bruins game so I went to do some leg work. I approached today's workout differently than I normally do. I stayed in the 10-15 rep range with squats and leg press where I would usually do somewhere between 5 and 10. It was nice to switch things up a bit and I could really feel the burn with the increased reps. I kept leg extensions heavier and was able to add 15lbs to last weeks total. I also did some calf work with standing/seated raises and finished with 10 mins of abs.

My joints have felt better overall dosing Erase Pro EOD. I feel its still a very beneficial way to use it and perfect for someone that is starting out with estrogen levels that aren't already elevated. I noticed today that my pee is darker than it has been. My guess is that with Compound20 back at its full dose I'm somewhat dehydrated. I'm not excessively thirsty but I was previously drinking around 2 gallons of water daily and have been slacking the last couple. I just picked up plenty of water so problem solved. I also have a slight increase in appetite today. Overall hunger has been elevated since about a week after starting the stack but some days are more noticeable than others.
Let's go Chara!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's go Chara!!
He's a beast! So is Seidenberg. Two hit goal posts in the first period. They need some bounces to start going their way.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Def! Watching it now. Switching back and forth with Yanks/Sox lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def! Watching it now. Switching back and forth with Yanks/Sox lol
Forgot that was on. I don't pay too much attention until the hockey season ends.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 goals in 28 seconds to tie it up!

Edit: they lost

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. A lot of missed opportunities.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 38
I'm getting some needed rest today and will get back to the gym tomorrow. My recover time has been good and is slightly improved as of late. My meeting with the new doctor and potential blood work was originally scheduled for tomorrow. However, I was forced to start over in my search for a doctor due to some unexpected changes that included my insurance. It will probably be about a month until my new insurance is active, so seeking any medical advice will be put on hold. As long as I don't get in a freak accident or need some kind of emergency care I'm fine with the transition period. I feel good (which is most important to me) and past issues continue to seem under control/improved so I'm in no rush to see anyone.

My weight is still in the 196 range despite bumping my calories back up another 200-300 daily when returning to a full dose of Compound20. With my weight unchanged I hope this is an indication that I'm continuing to lean out. Over the next week or so I should have a better idea of how body composition is being affected. I think muscle fullness in my chest and shoulders is improving. My upper pecs are lacking and I've been putting more focus on correcting the imbalance for the last few months.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good update! Good luck with the medical advice and insurance issue bro! Keep leaning while packing muscle! :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good update! Good luck with the medical advice and insurance issue bro! Keep leaning while packing muscle! :)
Thanks man. Everything should work out fine.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 39
Today's workout was great. I worked chest/triceps and had improvements with everything I did. I kept the weight the same on BB flat bench but was able to get an additional 2 reps and maintained them throughout 5 sets. BB incline bench was my biggest and most surprising improvement. I started by adding a couple reps on my first set. I then added 10lbs matching last weeks reps for 2 sets. I finished 20lbs heavier in comparison to last week's final set one rep short of where I was with the lighter weight. This was a good improvement in both strength and endurance. It felt great especially after a slight drop in performance last week. I also had a good showing with cable flyes, dips, and a few other tricep focused exercises.

I decided to weigh myself this morning and was shocked to see 199.2lbs (+3lbs). I had to repeat the process several times to make sure it wasn't some kind of mistake. I actually weighed myself because I felt pretty lean this morning and was curious to see if I had dropped any weight. I'll be checking again tomorrow because its very odd for me to see such a fluctuation in a day's time. I always check my weight under the same conditions (first thing in the morning "post dump") and I rarely see anything +/- 1lb. If the gain (or any part of it) ends up sticking its more than welcomed because as far as I can tell none of it is in the form of fat. There hasn't been any variation in my diet besides taking my caloric intake back to where it was a week prior. I'm very intersted in seeing what the scale shows tomorrow.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice on the weight gain man! Strength is up too.... Hope this keeps up, like they said the second is where its at!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice on the weight gain man! Strength is up too.... Hope this keeps up, like they said the second is where its at!
Thanks! I doubt all the weight will be there tomorrow. Either way I probably gained something and the strength increase can't be denied. The second month is definitely off to a good start. Since I still have some strength/size to regain hopefully the improvements continue at this pace (or better).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 40
The solid workouts continue. I didn't have much time to fit everything in but I changed things up slighty and worked both back and biceps. I compensated by lowering the weight a little, increasing the reps, and shortening the rest period on some of the exercises. I approached my leg day in a similar fashion last week and enjoyed the change of pace. I did my deadlifts in sets of 8-12 where I would normally keep it in the 5-8 rep range. I did the same for BB rows and curls. It was initially difficult to judge strength increases with changes in routine but I did the math (with an app) and it was up on all 3. I also got a pretty good back pump which doesn't happen to often. I kept the rep range the same with lat pulldowns, seated rows, and DB curls and had slight improvement with each of them. I finished up with back extensions per usual.

My abnormal weight increase from yesterday turned out to be a fluke. I must have been holding some extra water or something which is odd considering the use of Erase Pro and Compound20. I was 197lbs (+1lb from a few days ago) this morning which is right in line with how I've been gaining throughout the length of the stack. This keeps me consistently adding a little less than a pound a week. I'm still holding off judgement of whether I'm continuing to drop body fat or not for a few days. I'll probably check my belly fat with my calipers soon although they aren't very reliable especially when I'm doing the readings myself. I do feel that I'm looking fairly lean and at the very least maintaining my current bf%. My hunger is up again today and this continues to happen every couple days. I'm noticing a few people increasing their Compound20 dosage to 3 caps 2x daily. I'm looking to see if they notice any advantage with this and would consider giving it a try if they do. For now I'm keeping all supplement dosing the same.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 41
I didn't get much sleep last night but I decided to hit the gym and work my shoulders this morning. I didn't have as much energy as I would have liked (should have used some Jack3d) but it was still a good workout. Strength wasn't threw the roof but it was there. I had slight improvements with each exercise. I added an extra rep to BB military press and maintained it through 4 of 5 sets. Weight and reps started the same with DB press and I was able to complete each working set without losing a rep. Last week I think I lost a rep on the last 2 sets. Improvements were had with upright rows and front/lateral raises as well.

Not a whole lot to report on supplementation today. Dosing remains consistent and unchanged. My appetite is down a little from yesterday but is still up overall. I'll check my weight and try to gauge any changes in body composition in the next couple days.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Way to push though a good workout on a sluggish day.

Big game tonight!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to push though a good workout on a sluggish day.

Big game tonight!
Thanks man! Puck's about to drop. Should be a good one.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 42
No gym today and it felt needed. The intensity of my workouts can take a toll on me and the aches and pains usually peak on Thursday (after 3 consecutive days in the gym). The day off should have me feeling refreshed and ready to go tomorrow.

I think I might have dropped another small fraction of body fat percentage. I felt slightly leaner today than I have in the past week. I'm wondering if the few days at a minimal dose of Compound20 and the one day without it had slowed my previous leaning progress. It's just speculation but if it holds any truth it speaks to it's effectiveness. Either way both Erase Pro and Compound20 seem to be giving me the same advantage in physique enhancement as they were prior. Without the stack the weight I am gaining would normally present itself differently. I have also noticed that my caloric intake is not showing changes on the scale as fast as it would without the supplements. I believe what appears to be a decrease in body fat up to this point is the reason for this.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 43
The day off had me refreshed and I had a solid arm workout as a result. Weight and/or reps were increased on everything and endurance was high. I was most happy to see improvement with close grip bench. Progress had stalled as of late but I pushed through my heaviest set up 10lbs from last week. My previous hammer curl weight was a breeze and I went up 5lbs for my last 2 sets. The same thing happened with preacher curls. I also had an increase in strengh and reps with tricep pushdowns and overhead cable extensions. I finished off my arms by supersetting weighted/bodyweight dips and 21's. Before I left I threw in 3 quick sets of heavy cable crunches since I had some energy left.

My weight remains at 197lbs (+5lbs overall). I didn't have the same lean feeling as yesterday but I'm not too worried about it. With my weight unchanged I don't see how I could've lost any progress in that department. I had some cake and ice cream last night (without changing my normal caloric intake) which could be messing with how I "feel" today. I usually have some type of dessert like this readily available but stay away from it for the most part. I'm still considering upping the Compound20 dose to 3 caps 2x daily and will probably come to a decision by Monday. At this point I'm leaning towards keeping things the same. I've had good success with it and Erase Pro at their current doses so I'm hesitant to make any changes. The saying, "if it ain't broke don't fix it" comes to mind but seeing a few other people doing it has me curious.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 44
Busy day today but I was able to squeeze in a shortened morning leg workout. I had to take my dog to get some shots at 9:30 so I was in the gym by 8am. I was running on about 5 hours sleep and didn't expect much in terms of performance but was pleasantly surprised. There were improvements with the minimal work I got done. I dropped leg press from the routine and extended squats for 6 sets. My two heaviest sets had an increase of 20lbs and a rep added to each. I didn't expect such progress but it felt great. My form wasn't perfect on the last rep but it was decent. I followed that up with 4 sets of leg extensions where my max weight was up 25lbs. I have a feeling that omitting leg press between the two might have had something to do with it. Either way my leg strength has been taking off as of late. I finished my workout with standing and seated calf raises as it was all I had time for.

My strength was great this past week. I believe I had the biggest increases overall since starting the stack. I'm hoping this trend continues because it has me in a great mood both in and out of the gym. I'm going to spend tonight and tomorrow resting up. The lack of sleep along with the workout have left me pretty rundown at this point. I'll probably hop on the scale in the morning to check for any changes, although I'm not expecting much difference.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
-8 pounds and people are calling you superman?

:fing02:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Increase of 20 lbs on sets? That is an incredible jump bro. Nice work!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-8 pounds and people are calling you superman?

:fing02:
I've gained a little under 5lbs at this point. I doubt I'll end up reaching +8. I went up 2lbs right at the beginning but things have slowed down since and I don't want to overdue it with the calories. All the weight looks like its lean though and definition is up.