Lean Gains with USPlabs and PES

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man that fullness is pretty prominent. I do enjoy that aspect. You still doing pro EOD?
Yeah I really started to notice it today. I've been holding strong with EP everyday. I think its been about 5 straight and my joints are good. Did you decide on how to dose it yet?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I really started to notice it today. I've been holding strong with EP everyday. I think its been about 5 straight and my joints are good. Did you decide on how to dose it yet?
EOD

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14
Today was a planned off day from the gym and its now two weeks into the stack. I'm staying consistent with dosing/diet/workouts and I feel like the benefits are starting to show. At this point I have noticed the following (occuring in the order shown):

1. overall feeling of leaness
2. increased vascularity
3. increased thirst (returned to normal after a few days)
4. increased muscle definition/hardness/ fullness
5. increased strength/endurance
6. increased appetite

I can't be exactly sure what supplement is responsible for each change but I have a few quick thoughts about it:

1. I would think that the initial "lean feeling" was the quick work of Erase Pro. I feel that Compound20 could now be adding to this.

2. I feel that the added vascularity is mainly the work of Compound20.

3. Increased thirst is most likely a combination of both Compound20/Erase Pro.

4. I can see how Compound20/Erase Pro/Prime could all help with the increase in muscle definition/hardness. Two weeks in and I'm thinking the majority of this is due to Compound20 and Erase Pro with Prime beginning to add to the effect.

5. Strength has been improving somewhat since staring this stack. The last couple workouts it seems to have picked up a little more. This could be Prime starting to kick in combined with everything else (diet and training included). The increase in endurance I would give most credit to Jack3d and Modern BCAA being taken before and during my workouts.

6. The increase in hunger just started yesterday and is strong once again today. This could be an indication of increased anabolism. I'm unsure what supplement is most responsible for this change but it's welcomed.

Last I checked my weight was at 194lbs which was the same as a few days prior. This is after gaining 2lbs during the first week. Regardless of the small changes on the scale I feel like my overall appearance has started to change for the better. I will most likely check my weight again tomorrow and get a picture update. I think that this stack is starting to show some potential and am hoping to be able to extend the run past 4 weeks.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14
Today was a planned off day from the gym and its now two weeks into the stack. I'm staying consistent with dosing/diet/workouts and I feel like the benefits are starting to show. At this point I have noticed the following (occuring in the order shown):

1. overall feeling of leaness
2. increased vascularity
3. increased thirst (returned to normal after a few days)
4. increased muscle definition/hardness/ fullness
5. increased strengh/endurance
6. increased appetite

I can't be exactly sure what supplement is responsible for each change but I have a few quick thoughts about it:

1. I would think that the initial "lean feeling" was the quick work of Erase Pro. I feel that Compound20 could now be adding to this.

2. I feel that the added vascularity is mainly the work of Compound20.

3. Increased thirst is most likely a combination of both Compound20/Erase Pro.

4. I can see how Compound20/Erase Pro/Prime could all help with the increase in muscle definition/hardness. Two weeks in and I'm thinking the majority of this is due to Compound20 and Erase Pro with Prime beginning to add to the effect.

5. Strength has been improving somewhat since staring this stack. The last couple workouts it seems to have picked up a little more. This could be Prime starting to kick in combined with everything else (diet and training included). The increase in endurance I would give most credit to Jack3d and Modern BCAA being taken before and during my workouts.

6. The increase in hunger just started yesterday and is strong once again today. This could be an indication of increased anabolism. I'm unsure what supplement is most responsible for this change but it's welcomed.

Last I checked my weight was at 194lbs which was the same as a few days prior. This is after gaining 2lbs during the first week. Regardless of the small changes on the scale I feel like my overall appearance has started to change for the better. I will most likely check my weight again tomorrow and get a picture update. I think that this stack is starting to show some potential and am hoping to be able to extend the run past 4 weeks.
Good work so far bro! Keep it up, and nice little review of results/notes. I'll continue to follow and think this stack will really kick in at this point just keep that diet and training tuned in!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good work so far bro! Keep it up, and nice little review of results/notes. I'll continue to follow and think this stack will really kick in at this point just keep that diet and training tuned in!
Thanks man! I'm looking forward to the next few weeks. Diet and training are solid per usual.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15
I didn't feel like I needed an extra day off this week so off so I went and worked my arms this morning. I ended up concentrating mainly on tri's with some light bi's added in. I didn't plan on holding back on the bi exercises but I had some pain in my left wrist when doing any single arm lifts with my palm facing up. Im not sure how this happened but I didn't want to make it any worse. I was able to do some hammer curls and light BB curls without problem. I'm going to up the Super Cissus through the weekend and hope for some improvement. I'm working legs tomorrow and taking Sunday off so I'll have a few days to let it rest. Tricep exercises didn't seem to be affected as strength was up from last week. I was able to add 10lbs to my close grip bench without losing reps on 3 out of 5 sets. The extra weight took a lot out of me and I dropped back down to finish the last set. Overall it was another great workout besides having to work around my wrist.

Vascularity and hunger were both high today. Based on my last few workouts strength is starting to progress a little faster than prior to the stack. I was already seeing decent strength gains which I think has a lot to do with muscle memory but the last few days there has been a slight difference. I weighed 194.6lbs this morning and was 192.2lbs when I started the stack two weeks ago. I haven't had any official measurements taken but I checked my belly fat with some old calipers I have and its down a small amount since starting. It's not a lot or indicative of much but I'll take it considering I've gained weight and my stomach is where I store the majority of my fat. I don't think my wrist problem is related to the daily Erase Pro. Overall my joints aren't bad and it seems to be an isolated incident.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if your bf is the exact same then the added few pounds can be contributed to good gains right?? Love the strength picking up bro, I think my strength picked up a bit today but don't want to judge it until I see a few straight workouts with increases. Too many factors can contribute to one good workout, when I see consistency then I become convinced. Keep it up man!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even if your bf is the exact same then the added few pounds can be contributed to good gains right?? Love the strength picking up bro, I think my strength picked up a bit today but don't want to judge it until I see a few straight workouts with increases. Too many factors can contribute to one good workout, when I see consistency then I become convinced. Keep it up man!
Yeah as long as I'm not noticing any additional bf I'm happy. Losing some while gaining weight would be great. Since its only been a couple weeks I don't want to jump the gun with any predictions. I'm interested to see how this plays out though. The strength hasn't been a huge improvement but its there. Hopefully it continues for the both of us.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16
I had my Compound20/Erase Pro/Prime with breakfast which was 1.5 cups of oats, a strawberry/banana Chobani yogurt, a scoop of banana protein, and a splash of water all mixed in a bowl. I have different variations of this breakfast a few times a week when I want something quick. Another one of my favorite combos is using an apple cinnamon yogurt, cinnamon roll or cinnabun protein, and oats. Sometimes I cook the oatmeal and other times I put it together the night before and let it sit in the fridge to have cold. It averages around 700 calories depending on the protein used. I waited about a half hour after breakfast before having 2 scoops of Jack3d, mixing up some Modern BCAA, and heading to the gym.

Today was leg day and it was another solid workout. I didn't add any weight to my squats but I did add an extra set. I probably could have increased the weight but sometimes I start to get light headed and feel like I'm starting to black out when I squat. This was the case today. I'm not sure why this happens sometimes and not others. I was taught proper form and breathing long ago. Either way I matched last weeks squats and threw in an additional set of 6. I knew strength was up because I was able to add weight to leg press and a few other exercises. I was worn out towards the end but I finished up with some ab work.

Not much new to report in regards to the supplements. My hunger died down a little today but its still higher than normal. Other than that everything remains the same. Tomorrow will be a day off from the gym and a chance to rest up.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah same thing over here hunger and thirst died down a bit.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah same thing over here hunger and thirst died down a bit.
My thirst started to come back down before my appetite even picked up. I'm still pretty hungry but the two days before it was really up there.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17
No gym today. I took my dog to the beach this morning and brought some Modern BCAA along. I had Compound20 and Erase Pro at the usual dosing and took the day off from Prime (dosing 6 days on 1 day off). My weight was actually down a pound today which I should have expected or planned better to avoid. I was out of Pancrelipase (for my digestion issues) the last 1.5 days so my body probably only absorbed 1/3 of everything I ate. Even with the medication I need to eat constantly. I added an extra 500+ calories but apparently that wasn't enough. I got to the pharmacy this morning so I'm back to knowing what I need to eat for my goals. I'm not worried about the weight change and will probably get it back pretty fast. Besides my weight nothing else changed today. I'm hoping for continued and improved results from the stack this upcoming week.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 17
No gym today. I took my dog to the beach this morning and brought some Modern BCAA along. I had Compound20 and Erase Pro at the usual dosing and took the day off from Prime (dosing 6 days on 1 day off). My weight was actually down a pound today which I should have expected or planned better to avoid. I was out of Pancrelipase (for my digestion issues) the last 1.5 days so my body probably only absorbed 1/3 of everything I ate. Even with the medication I need to eat constantly. I added an extra 500+ calories but apparently that wasn't enough. I got to the pharmacy this morning so I'm back to knowing what I need to eat for my goals. I'm not worried about the weight change and will probably get it back pretty fast. Besides my weight nothing else changed today. I'm hoping for continued and improved results from the stack this upcoming week.
Since your body doesn't absorb food well are u rather lean?
Just curious that's why I'm asking.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since your body doesn't absorb food well are u rather lean?
Just curious that's why I'm asking.
Before I got my situation somewhat under control I ended up extremely lean. I could eat crap food all day long without gaining an ounce of fat (or weight). The majority of the weight I've put on since has been lean. Ive still added some fat but I think it might help with keeping it minimal. I used to gain weight and fat with about half the calories I eat now. If I ate like I have the last year a few years ago I'd be fat and probably 300lbs.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18
Chest and tri's today. I was a little tired this morning so had 2 scoops of Jack3d before my workout. That was more than enough to power me through my routine. Modern BCAA provided me with some refreshment at the gym as well. I continued to see improvements in strength. I added a couple reps to my sets of BB flat bench with the same weight used last week. I also went up 5lbs on BB incline bench without sacrificing any reps. I had to rush to get in some tricep work but i saw some improvement in what I accomplished.

Prime is back in the mix after yesterday's planned day off and Compound20/Erase Pro were taken on schedule. I'm starting to believe that I really am leaning out a little. My weight was back up to 194lbs after a slight drop leaving me up about 2lbs since starting. I think I'm starting to look tighter around my stomach and muscle definition is improving overall. It's great considering I haven't had to sacrifice any weight in the process. The changes aren't huge but I'm hoping to see continued results throughout the rest of the stack.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19
I had a good back and bi workout today. I was able to get a couple extra reps on deadlifts, db curls, and added 5lbs to my working sets of BB rows. I squeezed out an extra pull-up in 3 out of 4 sets which has always been a weakness for me. I didn't check my weight today but I doubt its changed much. Someone at the gym mention that my shoulders are looking bigger. I was surprised that it would be noticeable but its was nice to hear. I've been extra hungry today with no changes in my diet or supplements. I like the results I'm having with my current food intake so I'll probably keep the daily calories where they are for now.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20
Felt like a boss today working shoulders. I had added strength and was in a great mood overall. I went up 10lbs on BB military press which could have something to do with just adding it back into my routine last week but it felt great. I added 5lbs to BB upright rows and reps were added to everything else. I was planning on getting a little ab work in but I was too caught up on crushing my shoulders that I ran out of time.

I took a break from Erase Pro today because I woke up with an overall tightness in my joints. I might switch back to EOD which seems to work great for a lot of people. Compound20 looks like its making a difference in body composition. My weight has stalled at 194lbs but my stomach fat is still slowly creeping down on the calipers. I added a couple hundred calories to my diet today and will most likely keep it that way for a week long trial to see if I can put on some weight and continue to hold off or lose fat. Thanks to the ridiculous generosity of USPlabs and PES I'm going to be continuing the log an additional month so I'm trying to zero in on the best approach going forward.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21
No gym today. It was a planned off day and a good chance to give my joints a rest. I think the majority of the discomfort is from lifting heavy the last few weeks. They aren't too bad but I decided to give Erase Pro a second day off before starting it back up EOD tomorrow. EP is quite effective and slowing down the dosing seems like it will still be very beneficial. I didn't check my weight today and probably will tomorrow. I ran into someone that I hadn't seen since starting the stack and they mentioned that my face is "looking thinner". That's a good sign that I lost some bf. My face and stomach are the two spots where I can best gauge which way my fat is trending. I've added some extra calories to my diet and hopefully this doesn't result in added fat. I'll give it a week and adjust accordingly.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Same I believe that EP can be effective at 3 times per week :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22
I had a disappointing workout today. I went to do arms and my strength just wasn't there. I ended up losing a rep on close grip bench with each set compared to last week. I was having really good progress with it for the last few weeks prior. Some exercises I maintained strength and a couple bicep lifts I had to skip or drop weight considerably because my wrist couldn't handle it. I need to be careful with it to avoid making things worse. I'm going to take the next two days off to heal/rest up and hope my poor performance was a fluke.

I weighed 195lbs (+3lbs since starting stack) this morning and am looking a little leaner than 3 weeks ago. If I can continue like this I should have some nice results by the end if the log. I thought about putting up a progress pic but I'm not sure if the differences are worthy enough. I took Erase Pro again with everything else after a two day break from it. I plan on dosing EP EOD going forward. My calories have been up the last few days and my appetite is still bigger than normal. I want to see how high I can take the calories before I stop leaning out. Losing a little more bf would be great but I don't mind if I end up keeping it where it is while gaining as much lean weight as possible.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the wrist bro. Hopefully those rest days will do the trick for you.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the wrist bro. Hopefully those rest days will do the trick for you.
I hope so. It's really limiting my bicep lifts.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23
No gym today. I actually got a little workout this morning doing some yard work. I spent the rest of the day relaxing and giving my body some rest. I'll be taking tomorrow off as well which will be the first consecutive days off I've had since starting the stack. My appetite reached its peak yesterday afternoon and is the same again today. I'm hungry no matter what i eat. I was feeling pretty lean this morning so I went ahead and took a picture update. The changes aren't huge but I'm up a little in weight and my definition and overall leaness seems improved. I was a little "pumped up" from the yard work and the lighting looks to be different so those variables have to be considered with the picture as well.

March 2012.jpg

Day 1 (192lbs)

April 2012.jpg

Day 23 (195lbs)

I've been eating more for the last few days so if I start seeing things change for the worse I'll drop the calories back to where they were originally. I'm happy with the progress but I'm curious to see if i can acheive more. I always work my ass off in the gym and want the best results possible. Compound20 seems to be something special when it comes to holding off fat and I want to test it's capabilities. I've never really attempted a "recomp" but it seems like this stack is ideal for it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sh1t bro, looks like a difference to me! Your freaking ripped! Nice job so far bro. Especially in your tris.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sh1t bro, looks like a difference to me! Your freaking ripped! Nice job so far bro. Especially in your tris.
Thanks man. I'm a tough self-critic. My tris have always been my strong point. They're the only muscles I've always worked twice a week.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24
Another day of rest. Calories look like they will hit the 5000 mark today. Since its a holiday I'm not holding back and will probably end up getting an extra 1000+ from desserts alone. I'm not worried about it and Compound20 should help with the excess. Today is my scheduled day off from Prime and I only have 3 pills left. I'm not sure if I will be receiving more so tomorrow could be the last day I use it. I think I have gotten some additional strength gains out of it. I was wondering how much longer I can keep the current pace of my gains in both size and strength going. I still have a lot of strength to gain and a decent amount of size before I get back to where I was before I got sick. I haven't been in a situation like this before so hopefully muscle memory continues to be factor for the next few months until the gains start to slow down.
I didn't know how much it would help but I've been pleasantly surprised. Adding this stack into the mix has been a serious help in getting my physique back without having to deal with any unwanted body fat. Actually losing some fat in the process was unexpected and is something that I've never been able to accomplish before.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25
I was excited to get back in the gym today after a couple days off. The rest seemed give my wrist enough time to heal although it won't really be tested until tomorrow's workout. I worked chest/tris today and I had improvements in several exercises. The strength increases weren't major but I added a rep to my sets of both flat and incline BB bench. I was happy with my performance considering how my last workout went.

I took my last 3 pills of Prime this morning with Compound20 and Erase Pro. I wasn't sure if I took EP yesterday but I went ahead with it today and will be continuing it EOD. I also used both Jack3d and Modern BCAA pre and intra workout. Hunger is still up and not much else has changed.

I was able to set a doctors appointment in a couple weeks which could include some lab work. Id be interested to see the results of my T and E2 while on this stack if I have the chance. Part of my medical treatment since becoming sick included a breif stint with trt. I had to stop treatment and find a new doctor so I'll be discussing my options going forward with him. I'm reluctant to start replacement test again and I'd like to continue trying to correct the root of my problem. For the couple months of trt with a clueless doctor my T level was in the low 300's which is the very bottom of the reference range. My energy is up a little the last couple weeks so perhaps Erase Pro is helping with that. With a lot of trial and error I've managed to make gains in the gym but my quality of life is still lacking. Either way my gym progress and physique have both been positively effected by this stack and I'm hoping for continued results going forward.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good update! Always good to throw a bit of personal info to help someone relate to your goals and wants from a stack. 300 huh?? I'd be interested to get mine read right about now. Feel as if I have recovered fully if not better the. Prior to my last run. Maybe have the stack to contribute that to?? Keep killing it I'll be here bro!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good update! Always good to throw a bit of personal info to help someone relate to your goals and wants from a stack. 300 huh?? I'd be interested to get mine read right about now. Feel as if I have recovered fully if not better the. Prior to my last run. Maybe have the stack to contribute that to?? Keep killing it I'll be here bro!
Thanks brother. I appreciate it. Wasn't sure about getting personal but I threw the info in there. I tried the gel for two weeks and my level dropped to 100. Injections brought it back to where it was originally. My low T is related to malabsorption and poor pituitary function so hopefully it can be improved without trt. I've actually never used PH's or anything like that.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 26
I was pressed for time today so I had an abbreviated workout. I powered through some deadlifts, pull-ups, cable rows, and BB curls in about 35 mins. It was hard to gauge any strength increases since I was moving at a much faster pace than normal. I did however add a rep on most exercises with the first working set.

I haven't weighed myself in a couple days but I figure it hasn't changed much. Calories have been increased for the last week but I can't tell if my body fat has stopped going down or changed in any way at this point. I'm currently out of Prime and only have 4 more days worth of Compound20. I have more Erase Pro because I switched to EOD dosing. I was planning on continuing the stack another month so hopefully I receive the second half of the stack before I run out. So far this stack has far exceeded my expectations and running it another month should provide great results.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 26
I was pressed for time today so I had an abbreviated workout. I powered through some deadlifts, pull-ups, cable rows, and BB curls in about 35 mins. It was hard to gauge any strength increases since I was moving at a much faster pace than normal. I did however add a rep on most exercises with the first working set.

I haven't weighed myself in a couple days but I figure it hasn't changed much. Calories have been increased for the last week but I can't tell if my body fat has stopped going down or changed in any way at this point. I'm currently out of Prime and only have 4 more days worth of Compound20. I have more Erase Pro because I switched to EOD dosing. I was planning on continuing the stack another month so hopefully I receive the second half of the stack before I run out. So far this stack has far exceeded my expectations and running it another month should provide great results.
Also hoping the stack comes soon! Definitely would love to continue this stack for another month. We'll see though, either way its been nice!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also hoping the stack comes soon! Definitely would love to continue this stack for another month. We'll see though, either way its been nice!
I agree it has been nice! I wish I didn't wait so long to request the second half. I didn't want to ask and was waiting to hear something about it first.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree it has been nice! I wish I didn't wait so long to request the second half. I didn't want to ask and was waiting to hear something about it first.
These have shipped...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Going round 2 huh?

Have fun man. Good log so far.
Think USP may do a different stack in the future I may get in on, but they have yet to set it in stone.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going round 2 huh?

Have fun man. Good log so far.
Think USP may do a different stack in the future I may get in on, but they have yet to set it in stone.
Thanks man. Yeah I'm looking forward to keeping this going. I didn't know what kind of results to expect especially from Compound20 but it's beat my expectations. I'd be interested in seeing what stack they may be offering in the future too. You still thinking about a supplement break?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks man. Yeah I'm looking forward to keeping this going. I didn't know what kind of results to expect especially from Compound20 but it's beat my expectations. I'd be interested in seeing what stack they may be offering in the future too. You still thinking about a supplement break?
Yeah.
I'm not running a 2nd stack...
Have to tighten up a bit now mane... Still stuck at 193 but feel just a tad leaner.... So recomp....

The only thing I may dabble in for a month or 2 is some of my company's products. :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 27
I had some progress today with my shoulder workout. I added 20lbs to the first working set of BB military press without losing any reps which had me wondering if I really pushed myself last week. I usually don't hold anything back so I was confused/suprised with the jump in performance. That first set apparently took a lot out of me and the remaining sets were more in line with what I did last week. Other exercises included 5lb increases or added reps. I planned on some ab work but ran out of time.

I've been stuck at 195lbs for about a week. This is with adding an additional 200-300 calories a day since last week. Ever since I lost a ton of weight it's been challenging figuring out how to make my body respond to changes in diet. In this case I think Compound20 could have something to do with the resistance to put on weight. Hopefully I'm just continuing to shed some fat while adding a little size. I'm still extra hungry so adding some more calories shouldn't be difficult as long as don't run out of food. I'm going to try and finish today up 500 calories from when I started the stack and see where that gets me in a few days. With the confirmation of an additional month of supps on the way I still have a little time to figure out what's my best approach for the rest of the run. Ideally I'd like to add a few more pounds over the next month without any additional fat. If I can drop a little more bf in the process that would be even better.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 28
No gym today. Not a lot to report today either. I checked my weight again hoping to see an increase since my calories have been up. My body seems to be set on staying at 195lbs after my initial gain of 3lbs.Today is day two of adding more calories on top of my first increase. I hope this will be enough to see some changes in the next few days. I think that maybe the "leaning power" of this stack has picked up causing me to break even in the weight department.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why did this happen? Do you have some sort of disorder that caused this shift in things? Sounds like a good thing/change to me! lol

illness that i
Before I got my situation somewhat under control I ended up extremely lean. I could eat crap food all day long without gaining an ounce of fat (or weight). The majority of the weight I've put on since has been lean. Ive still added some fat but I think it might help with keeping it minimal. I used to gain weight and fat with about half the calories I eat now. If I ate like I have the last year a few years ago I'd be fat and probably 300lbs.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why did this happen? Do you have some sort of disorder that caused this shift in things? Sounds like a good thing/change to me! lol

illness that i
The change just slowly started happening and then it really picked up. I haven't officially been diagnosed with anything that started the change. Each specialist I've seen had a different guess and no concrete answers. I suppose being able to eat so much could be considered a positive ( I do enjoy it if I have the time) but never getting any real answers as to why isn't good.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jealous........as heck! ------------>ME! :(

LOL

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29
I had a solid arm workout today. I redeemed myself from last weeks poor performance. Strength on close grip bench was back in line with where it was two weeks ago plus an additional rep on the last two sets. My wrist still isn't 100% but it was strong enough to add some single arm cable curls back into the routine. I actually had improvement from when I last did them weeks ago. Weighted dips was another strong point of the workout and is becoming one of my favorite exercises.

I didn't end up receiving round 2 of the stack yet. I don't think there is delivery on Saturday so I might run out of Compound20 before it arrives. I'm thinking about dosing the remaining 4 pills: 1pill 2x a day which would get me through the weekend. I'm not sure if this is the best approach or if taking the full dose tomorrow and resuming when the package arrives would be more beneficial. Either way I don't think a short break in supplementation will do much harm to my progress. I keep weighing myself expecting to see an increase but the change in calories hasn't had an impact at this point. I did however do a quick check of my belly fat with my calipers and its continuing to slowy decrease. This could help explain my resistance to gain weight.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30
I had a great leg workout today. I got all "Jack3d up" and mixed some Modern BCAA before heading to the gym. Energy and strength were both high. Due to an extra day off last week I didn't get a leg workout in so I wasn't sure what to expect today. It turns out giving my legs a week off was a great idea. I squatted 370lbs for 7 reps which was a new PR since I lost all my weight and was able to finish up with another set of 6. It feels good to be getting my leg strength back but I've still got a ways to go. I used to have a good deal of leg power which I can attribute to playing hockey since I was 4 years old (Go B's!). Another strong point was going up 15lbs on leg extensions. I was feeling good and had some time before the Bruins game so I got in some ab work before leaving.

I got the scale to move this morning weighing in at 196lbs. All the added calories look like they are starting to have an impact after over a week. Hopefully this doesn't come with added body fat. At this point I'm pretty confident in Compound20 to hold it off. However, I only had one cap this morning and will be taking the remaining 3 in single cap doses. So far the additional month's worth hasn't arrived today but I'm hoping for Monday at the latest. I'm not worried about running out of Erase Pro since switching to EOD.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 31
Today is an off day and my legs are pretty beat from yesterday's workout. I only had one cap of Compound20 with Erase Pro this morning and am thinking about saving the remaining one for tomorrow morning. I want to resume full dosing when I receive the rest if the stack. With summer coming up and the positive changes in body composition the stack has helped along I want to keep going as was intended when I started the log. Living a few minutes from the ocean I have the ability to spend my free time on the beach/boats the majority of the summer. This gives extra incentive to keep the progress going instead of saving the supps for a later run.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 31
Today is an off day and my legs are pretty beat from yesterday's workout. I only had one cap of Compound20 with Erase Pro this morning and am thinking about saving the remaining one for tomorrow morning. I want to resume full dosing when I receive the rest if the stack. With summer coming up and the positive changes in body composition the stack has helped along I want to keep going as was intended when I started the log. Living a few minutes from the ocean I have the ability to spend my free time on the beach/boats the majority of the summer. This gives extra incentive to keep the progress going instead of saving the supps for a later run.
The Compound-20 dosing is quite on the low side. Did you receive confirmation that a second round was on its way? If yes, then I hope it arrives today, so you can return to regular dosing.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Compound-20 dosing is quite on the low side. Did you receive confirmation that a second round was on its way? If yes, then I hope it arrives today, so you can return to regular dosing.
I received confirmation that it had already been shipped on Tuesday. When it didn't arrive on Friday I split the dose in half. Yesterday I dropped to 1 cap allowing me 1 more for this morning. Hopefully I'll be back to a full dose in the afternoon if the package arrives.