Kleen's comeback! Bringing the Heat with Lipodrene Elite! (Sponsored)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck with everything, Chris - we're not worried about the results of this log, just that your family is healthy!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck with everything, Chris - we're not worried about the results of this log, just that your family is healthy!
Thanks Hyde!

So this log has been a bit of a ride the last couple weeks. Last week I ended up stopping the diet pills because the food I had available to me was only going to waste them. I also have not done a workout since the floods... I have however done plenty of work, but also a lot of convenience foods and have gained what I was trying to lose back.

As far as the house we finally got almost all the flooring up. I have a few more things I need to do to get things lined out. A little more disinfecting and what not then it is more or less waiting to see what if anything insurance will cover for us.

I am contemplating starting a PMSF type diet for the next week or two. Just basically to finish the bottle off and try to get back to my pre-Harvey condition, which was about 6lbs down from the start of the log.

Regardless of the final results of this log, there is no doubt in my mind that Lipodrene Extreme is a damn fine diet pill. I will definitely put my signature of approval on the product. I know that without the storm and following issues, I would have come out on the other side with about an 8-10lb loss over the 6 weeks. To me that is impressive!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What type of diet is that?
Sorry it is a PSMF not PMSF Protein Sparing Modified Fast - but it is basically the premise outlined in Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Guide. I have done it before modified with Intermittent Fasting and lost quite a bit in 2 weeks. I lost 13 total in 2 weeks, but then I had a refeed to fill back up and see how much weight I actually lost. Looked like I lost about 7lbs of actual weight once glycogen was replenished. Definitely leaner too.

This was the nutritional set up for the last time I ran it. I did it modified to IF style eating then.

"Basically I will eat 3 times on weight training days.

Will look like this:
4AM, 6AM, 8 AM, 10 AM aminos 12:00PM Break fast with 100g protein 20 of it coming from fat free cottage cheese, 3:30 PM 50-60 grams protien, dinner 100 grams protein 20 coming from cottage cheese.

I will eat 2 times on cardio days.

Will look like this:
4AM, 6AM, 8 AM, 10 AM, 12:00 PM and 2:00PM aminos 3:30PM Break fast with 100g protein 20 of it coming from fat free cottage cheese, 7:00 PM Dinner = 100 grams protein 20 coming from cottage cheese. I can take my protein all the way to 250 here also if I want to but for now going with 200 on off days.

In theory I should lose anywhere from 11-20 lbs total bodyweight and 4-7 lbs of actuall fat mass in the 2 week period with minimal if any muscle loss. I am hoping this gets me down to where I prefer to be and then I can diet down to however lean I want once I have given myself this headstart.
"

With the work at the house taking up a lot of my time I haven't been able to dedicate any time to lifting. So this is as close to the ideal time for me to run this type of diet as I will get. I was recovering from a knee injury last time I did this and wasn't training legs heavy, so recovery needs were less then. Just like right now.

As a test for the product itself and to get more out of this log I am going to just take 1 cap a day and lots of coffee and see how well the appetite suppression holds up to a much larger deficit. Typically I do IF when I am leaning up a bit, but I plan on running this a bit differently. I will more than likely just have 3, maybe 4 relatively well spaced out meals to generate protein synthesis. Play with protein sources a little to get more nitrogen retention and start my morning of with a good 30g portion of protein only, or protein with a little fats. More than likely just have 1 scoop of Isolate first thing in the morning. I might also just run protein a tiny bit lower and add in 50-100 grams of carbs during / after lifting sessions to improve recovery. If I use very simple and or easily digested carb sources my blood sugar should be back to baseline very quickly after my workout, but will only add that in on lifting days. I doubt it will be quite as effective in the fat loss, but there is simply no way that around 1200 calories a day is not going to rip a good amount of fat off of me when my BMR is 1800 cals and TDEE is 2500-2600.

Now the plan is to only run this for 14 days, MAYBE up to 21 days if I add the carbs in I will more than likely carry it over to 21 days but have a refeed. However the bottom line is that I have some goals for next year that I need to start preparing for very soon and gaining some solid muscle is part of that. So I need to get leaner quickly and re-sensitize my insulin receptors so that I am able to make lbm gains without gaining too much fat when I go into a surplus..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update - I have still been inundated with things going on at the house and with my Mother in Law. I just finally had my first workout last night. It was a good one and I really enjoyed being back in the gym.

I had some grandiose plans for a PMSF diet to finish this run off with. However I have honestly been so busy with things at home and work that I have not taken the time to do it. However I have kept myself to a very limited caloric intake, and have been fasting until after 1:00 PM most days and often not eating until dinner.

Even without hitting the gym at all I feel I have leaned back out a decent bit from the 2 weeks of horrible dieting. I might even be as lean, but can not tell since my muscle has lost tonality while I was off.

My average day has been waking up, having 1 Lipodrene Extreme, and then drinking coffee the remainder of the day to maintian stimulus and appetite control. When I have eaten before dinner it has indeed been protein only meals, and once I get home I have a large high protein meals with varying levels of carb and fat intake. Typically fat intake has been moderate in the dinner meals, and protein and carbs are higher. I would put my daily caloric intake during this last week at about 1200-1800 a day with on average 100-150g protein, 100-150g carbs, and up to 30-60g fats.

The lower caloric intake explains how I have been able to slowly come back down in weight even though I have not been exercising. The appetite suppression from Lipodrene still mystifies me even at 1 cap a day. I am just now about to go eat my first meal for the day.

On to training. I have made the decision to jump on over to Dr. Scott Stevenson's Fortitude Training. Since I am focused on making gains this coming year I wanted something that was going to help me with hypertrophy, while also helping with injury prevention, and this looks like it is going to be perfect in that regard. I am in the process of designing my first blast on it, but am doing Muscle Rounds from it right now in the interim. Just to get myself back into the game for a couple workouts this weekend then I will start my blast. Once I start the blast my dietary focus is going to change to one of a person trying to grow. I will more than likely start out at a maintenance level, and let myself grow a little leaner, then start focusing on gains by eating for gains.

Yesterdays Lift - Muscle Rounds - use your 15 rep max broken into 6 mini sets of 4 with 10 seconds rest between each set. You should hit failure on the 4th-5th MR set then lower enough not to fail again. If you fail before 4rth set you went too heavy, if you fail on the 6th set move up next time.

DB Bench Press 75x4,4,4,4,4,3

HS Low Row - 70ps x4,4,4,4,2, 60PSx4

Lat Pull Downs 180x4,4,4,3, 140x4,4

Shoulder Press 160x4,4,4,4,3, 130x4

Side Raises 90x4,4,4,4,2, 70x4

EZ Curls - 70x4,4,4,4,3, 50x4

Rope Triceps Extensions - 130x4,4,4,4,3, 110x4

Talk about a pump, and sweating a lot!!! Was a great workout, and for one I hit failure in 7 exercises I do not feel beat up at all!!!!!! These Muscle Rounds are like a mix between DC trainings RP sets, and MyoReps. One thing I know for sure is that I really do enjoy the cluster sets technique!!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Scott Stevenson definitely seems like he is worth a listen. In videos and articles on Elite FTS, I was always impressed with his logic and passion, and one of the guys on the Gear'd Up podcast has made some huge progress on his Fortitude training while still staying healthy enough to train jiu-jitsu several times a week as well. At 280lbs w abs. That's a rare combination!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad things are going well for you chris!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Things are looking pretty good considering everything that’s been going on

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Scott Stevenson definitely seems like he is worth a listen. In videos and articles on Elite FTS, I was always impressed with his logic and passion, and one of the guys on the Gear'd Up podcast has made some huge progress on his Fortitude training while still staying healthy enough to train jiu-jitsu several times a week as well. At 280lbs w abs. That's a rare combination!
Yeah it is. The book really impressed me with how he incorporated things I knew worked but was trying to figure out how to get it into a great system. Once I realized it was already packaged in Fortitude Training I wanted to run it for a while. Will give me more insight and ways to incorporate it into the workouts I create. I tend to go overboard with volume and intensity tactics for myself and cause issues but this looks like it will be right up my ally as far as volume intensity and auto-regulation.
glad things are going well for you chris!!!
Thanks Tom!!!
Things are looking pretty good considering everything that’s been going on
Thanks, I appreciate that. I am going to be wrapping it up here pretty soon as I am shift gears to more of a growth / recomp focus to start rebuilding muscle ASAP! I plan to eat in a surplus on training days, and then drop carbs to around 100g on off days increase fats but have a slight deficit with the average still having me in a mild surplus. In the next couple days I will get some beginning of the morning pics up with a weigh in. I was 209 this morning after capping my night of with an intra / post workout carb up for 450g total. I should have taken a pic then, all in all not too bad for all the crap that went on during this like not working out for almost a month!

Either way, I can tell you that even though I am probably not going to be registering weight loss on the scale by the time I do my review that my review is going to be very positive!

This coming weekend I am going to take some pics, my diet has already changed to the new structure as of this weekend. So I am not sure if I will be this weight or heavier by then. Hopefully the workouts will have me filling out in all the right places. :)

Sorry for the gear change, but I have a goal to compete next year as an exclamation point on my 45th year alive! I need to start my focus on the gain train ASAP!!!! I was hoping to be leaner and more muscular at this point, but with the Harvey and house nonsense... Oh well, but can't focus more time on leaning out right now.

Last nights lift was Lower Body Muscle rounds for thighs and pump sets for quads, and hams then MR for calves

Leg Press - 4 warm up sets to weight 6p+10 per side 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 6p x4
Leg Extensions - Pump - 2 xWU - 2p x20 + 9 partials
Extreme Quad Stretch 60 seconds
- OUCH!!!!!

Seated Leg Curls - Pump - 2 xWU - 90x18 +8 partials
Extreme Hamstring Stretch x60 seconds
- Good Lawd!

Standing Calf Raise MR - 2 xWU - 3/4 stack 4,4,4,4,4,4 I did these "Resting" in the stretch position for 10 seconds, then after the last muscle round go straight into the Extreme Calf Stretch X45 seconds - couldn't hold longer. Was getting unstable.

This may not look like a lot but I was wobbly from it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn It Man! My legs are sore as hell! I have some serious DOMS from the last muscle rounds workout. Getting up and down on the toilet is brutal. I guess I had that coming after not training legs for a month. My legs haven't been sore like this in a couple years. :D

Took my morning dose of Lipodrene and still impressed with what 1 cap and some coffee does for you. Not fasting right now because I want to spur on some protein synthesis. This morning I had 6 oz sirloin fajita meat for breakfast. I have an 8 oz sirloin steak for lunch, had it cooked rare at the steakhouse last night. Should be good for reheating! :) will eat that with 2 oz mixed nuts. Then I will have a protein shake and some coconut oil for my pre-workout meal around 4:30 then get ready to train tonight.

After the soreness from this weekend I might just opt to do another week of just Muscle Rounds to get my body ready for this onslaught. Then again can simply just suck it up and go for it. I think I will suck it up and go for it. Use it as a break-in week, the following week I should have a better idea of what numbers I will be able to use.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Damn It Man! My legs are sore as hell! I have some serious DOMS from the last muscle rounds workout. Getting up and down on the toilet is brutal. I guess I had that coming after not training legs for a month. My legs haven't been sore like this in a couple years. :D

Took my morning dose of Lipodrene and still impressed with what 1 cap and some coffee does for you. Not fasting right now because I want to spur on some protein synthesis. This morning I had 6 oz sirloin fajita meat for breakfast. I have an 8 oz sirloin steak for lunch, had it cooked rare at the steakhouse last night. Should be good for reheating! :) will eat that with 2 oz mixed nuts. Then I will have a protein shake and some coconut oil for my pre-workout meal around 4:30 then get ready to train tonight.

After the soreness from this weekend I might just opt to do another week of just Muscle Rounds to get my body ready for this onslaught. Then again can simply just suck it up and go for it. I think I will suck it up and go for it. Use it as a break-in week, the following week I should have a better idea of what numbers I will be able to use.
Should try Finish Line..works great for DOMS

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should try Finish Line..works great for DOMS
I am typically someone who doesn't get DOMS unless I have been unactive. After 30 years of abusing myself I am pretty good at clearing up lactic acid or whatever other metabolic damage happens with hard training. Once active again for a couple weeks it will start getting very hard for me to get sore. I am lucky in that I can literally crush myself and still be fine, with barely any DOMS. However when it has been a month and I go hit it hard... yeah that hurts!!!!

What exactly is Finish Line for? Is it a lactic acid buffer or something of the like?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yesterdays training -

Load Day - Warm up sets for all movements requiring a warm up before starting the work sets. Warm Ups not listed. Rest is 2 minutes rest on legs, 1 minute on calves and pump sets.

Back Squats x1 to failure 6-12 reps - - 11 reps @ 275 RPE9 - I was pretty sore and did these ATG, rather than go to failure I stopped one shy as I didn't have a spotter.
Leg Extensions x1 to failure 6-12 reps - 160x11 - Plate loaded machine - was interesting feeling compared to cables.
Quad Stretch s 60-90 seconds

Lying Leg Curl x1 to failure 6-12 reps - - 90x11 plate loaded again the leverage on this was a different feel but good.
Stretch Hams 60-90 seconds
Adductor x1 to failure 6-12 reps -
Big Blue Band

Calves x2 to failure - Whole stack x12
Stretch calves 60-90 seconds

Pump - Done in superset fashion 1 minute rest between supersets

DB Flat Bench / Lat Pull Down 1x 15-25 reps to failure - 55x24+5 partials / 120x22+5 partials
DC Pec Stretch 60-90 seconds / DC Lat Hang Stretch 60-90

The crick in neck got painful almost like I pulled it, and I also tossed my cookies and couldn't regain composure after 10 minutes so I called the workout.

I will do the below exercises tonight when I get home just so the volume is correct for the week!

Side Raises / Weighted Crunches 15-25 - DC Shoulder Stretch

DB Curls - ECP forced stretch on last rep / OH Triceps Ext 15-25 - DC Triceps Stretch

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I am typically someone who doesn't get DOMS unless I have been unactive. After 30 years of abusing myself I am pretty good at clearing up lactic acid or whatever other metabolic damage happens with hard training. Once active again for a couple weeks it will start getting very hard for me to get sore. I am lucky in that I can literally crush myself and still be fine, with barely any DOMS. However when it has been a month and I go hit it hard... yeah that hurts!!!!

What exactly is Finish Line for? Is it a lactic acid buffer or something of the like?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice looking profile. Depending on price and flavor, I may have to try that. I have a pretty good one that has been a staple for a while. What flavors and do you all have any samples?

I think my reaction was just being out of shape. This program is crazy metabolic and I just got way too gassed due to poor conditioning. :) I am just really out of shape for this type of training. So I get gassed easily until I build up some work capacity. Puking is not uncommon from getting gassed when i first come back to intense training after a layoff. Now 2-3 weeks in and I will be much better and within a month I will be kicking ass and taking names.

Okay about to go outside and do those pump exercises I missed yesterday.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay so even though my diet has changed I seem like I am still leaning out a bit but it could just be muscle re-inflating a bit. Either way my chest seemed to stick out a little further over my abdomen this morning and my arms and shoulders were looking pretty good.

Last night should have been an off night but I needed to finish my pump sets for shoulder and arms so I went ahead and knocked them out real quick to keep weekly volume as designed.

None of the warm up sets are shown, but done with minimal rest and just to get blood into the area before working set. Since weights were not heavy in general an extensive warm up was not needed.

Performed with 3-0-1-0 tempo

Wide Grip Military Press - 85 x 24 + 6 low end partials
Extreme Shoulder Stretch 60-90 seconds

Super Set
French Curl Bar Hammer Curls - 77 x 22+7 bottom end partials
- done as continuous set
Extreme Biceps Stretch 60-90 second
Rope Triceps Extensions 4 plates x 15+5 bottom half partials 5 full ROM + 5 partials
- done as continuous set
Extreme Triceps Stretch 60-90 seconds

Knees to elbows from a hang - 16 reps

Pumps in shoulders and arms were pretty awesome. I could definitely feel my muscles expanding and filling after every one of the extreme stretches too!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last night was Upper Body Load Day, I have to admit I was surprised by how heavy the weights felt but with the solid pump work I did over the prior two days it makes sense that my numbers would be down a little more than expected.

Here is how it all went down. I did building warm up sets for the exercises first.

Load Sets = Fail between 6-12 reps 2 mins rest, body part completion immediately followed by 60-90 seconds stretching
Chins - 3 WU, BWx9
Isolateral lever machine Rows - 2 WU, 115x9 per side
Hanging Stretch
- Chins were an okay number, not excited about them or unhappy considering me being on the comeback trail. The IsoLateral Rows It was hard to tell because I am used to using Hammer Strength and this was a complete knock off with some jacked up leverage points. Basically if you actually grab the handles to row you would have to do a hammer curl to complete the row. I had to reach down much lower on the apparatus to even get my lats involved. Plus the seat was not adjustable. I will choose a different rowing machine next time.

Bench - 3 WU, 225x7
Occluded chest stretch - I was really surprised here by how weak my benching was. I was expecting between 10-12 reps here.... thought it might even be too light... I think it will go back up quickly. Plus I have not been eating enough the last two days... Fat & protein content has been way too low in the early part of the day.

Seated shoulder press machine 18x11 - not sure of weight but plate said 18... guessing 135 to 150
Occluded shoulder stretch The machine has a nice angle you can press back into and involve the rear delts. So I like using it but it doesn't list the weight on the plates on the stack. That occluded extreme shoulder stretch not only pumped my shoulders but my forearms and biceps filled right up after I let go of the barbell too!!!!

Pump Sets = 15-25 reps some can be partials to keep consistent tension, 1 minute rest, and 60-90 second stretching upon Pump circuit completion.
Hack Squats - 3 WU, 225x16 + 3 partials
SLDL 1 WU, 95x22 - about 8 were slower partials in the money spot of the contraction
Calves 2 WU, 4rth plate from bottom 27 reps
Quad and Ham and calf occluded stretches

I am getting my carbs and protein in post workout for sure but have been skimping way too much on fats during the day so as of today I am going to focus on fixing that, and getting my calories up. Between the Stimerex Extreme, and it being hard to break that IF mentality of not eating earlier in the day. I just forgot to eat my early meals the last 3 days. Speaking of, I am off to get myself a nice big omelet!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keeping nuts with you is a sure way to help you sneak those fats in through the day and keep cals up!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keeping nuts with you is a sure way to help you sneak those fats in through the day and keep cals up!
Definitely and I typically have a large tin of them here at work with me to snack on for that very reason. I just need to replenish it. I got a 20% off discount code from True Nutrition this weekend. I dropped about $200 on protein, carbs, and various staples. Can't pass up a 20% off at TN!!!! No way! Too bad I didn't have some extra cash I would have gotten more staples.

Had some chaos this weekend and only got one Muscle Round workout in but hit up full body to get everything hit.

Chest Press Machine - MR
Lat Pull Down - MR
Shoulder Press Machine MR
Seated Row MR
Side Raises - Pump
Hacks - MR
Leg Extension - Pump
Leg Curls - Pump

So part of the drama this weekend was the Elderly Vietnamese guy who had been staying in Mom's room at the Nursing home with his wife came over in the middle of the night grabbed her face and tried to kiss her and stuck his tongue in her mouth... When she told us about it we called the police. The nursing homes response to it was just to move rooms and let the guy stay there. They didn't even notify us that anything happened because she "signed herself in" I yelled at that nurse and told her she was full of SHlT!!!! That they call us for everything else they need and that they were trying to sweep this under the rug! Now that son of a bitch is still staying in the old room with his wife. He is apparently also pretty out of it too and so the cops didn't take him to jail. Said the judge would not charge the man due to his poor mental faculties, and it seemed he was confused... She agreed not to have him taken in since the police pretty much said nothing would happen. So they let it go... I told the workers up there if I see that old man near her, or approaching her again that I am phucking him up like an able bodied man that sexually assaulted my Mother In Law. So most of the weekend was spent up there with her making sure she felt safe and was okay emotionally. She was understandably scared by all of it.

Will be hitting up Lower Body load and Upper body Pump tonight.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely and I typically have a large tin of them here at work with me to snack on for that very reason. I just need to replenish it. I got a 20% off discount code from True Nutrition this weekend. I dropped about $200 on protein, carbs, and various staples. Can't pass up a 20% off at TN!!!! No way! Too bad I didn't have some extra cash I would have gotten more staples.

Had some chaos this weekend and only got one Muscle Round workout in but hit up full body to get everything hit.

Chest Press Machine - MR
Lat Pull Down - MR
Seated Row MR
Side Raises - Pump
Hacks - MR
Leg Extension - Pump
Leg Curls - Pump

So part of the drama this weekend was the Elderly Vietnamese guy who had been staying in Mom's room at the Nursing home with his wife came over in the middle of the night grabbed her face and tried to kiss her and stuck his tongue in her mouth... When she told us about it we called the police. The nursing homes response to it was just to move rooms and let the guy stay there. They didn't even notify us that anything happened because she "signed herself in" I yelled at that nurse and told her she was full of SHlT!!!! That they call us for everything else they need and that they were trying to sweep this under the rug! Now that son of a bitch is still staying in the old room with his wife. He is apparently also pretty out of it too and so the cops didn't take him to jail. Said the judge would not charge the man due to his poor mental faculties, and it seemed he was confused... She agreed not to have him taken in since the police pretty much said nothing would happen. So they let it go... I told the workers up there if I see that old man near her, or approaching her again that I am phucking him up like an able bodied man that sexually assaulted my Mother In Law. So most of the weekend was spent up there with her making sure she felt safe and was okay emotionally. She was understandably scared by all of it.

What the hell????

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's some serious bullshyt.

Unfortunately, you know they won't be as forgiving when you bust the old man's head open.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What the hell????
You have no f*cking idea how hot I was!!!!
That's some serious bullshyt.

Unfortunately, you know they won't be as forgiving when you bust the old man's head open.
Yeah, I had to run down the hallway and stop my wife from jumping on him when we found out. Just barely caught her and when she pulled back to hit him and pulled her away so she wouldn't go to jail.

I had so much adrenaline by the time I got to the main desk I must have looked like I just got out of the gym. My entire body immediately swole up with a massive pump. The police who showed up were a little concerned with me at first. Then when one of them went to talk with my mother I followed him. His partner hollered out "Behind You!!!" too which I immediately said, "Sorry Officer, I am just following you to get away from him Sir. Being that close to him makes me want to hurt really him bad and I would rather just get myself away from him!" He was like, okay I can understand that.

Yeah, no doubt they would not at all. We are going to file reports on this place, and make sure they never send her back to that home again if she needs assistance. Now apparently he is still there but not allowed to go down Jan's hallway. I just don't understand how he was not run out of there immediately!!! I guess they want their money more than their patients safety. At least she will be coming home on the 5th so only a couple more days.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Chest Press Machine - MR
Lat Pull Down - MR
Seated Row MR
Side Raises - Pump
Hacks - MR
Leg Extension - Pump
Leg Curls - Pump

That is crazy ! watch decking the old perv. he would probably sue you and the judge would look at you and him and throw the book at you.

Trust me 12 years ago this 21 year old 6'5" 250lb guy slapped my wifes ass at Oktoberfest and I kicked him in the nuts and beat the crap out of him. He pressed charges and tried to sue me. I fought it and by time it got to court the judge looked at him and me and told the guy you gotta be kidding me. This 5' 9" ,40 + guy did this too you? (He had picks that were taken at the hospital). I hope you learned your lesson not to touch other men's wive! looks to me like you had what was coming to you. The assault and battery charges were dropped and I didn't have to pay a dime for his medical bills. I did have to waste my time and pay my attorney around $3k. sometimes it is good to live in NE Oklahoma.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys, I hate to finish this log off without some final pics but with everything that happened this last weekend none of that got done. I am sure you all can understand why. I wanted to go ahead and give my review of the product because I really enjoyed it and wanted to make sure I expressed it while everything was fresh in my mind.

The short of it:
Here are the 3 most important questions and answers in this review:

Would I use this product again? Yes!
Would I spend my own money on it? Yes!
Would I recommend it to someone else? Yes!

The Details:

First things first, lets talk a little about results. The first 4 weeks of this log I was able to follow along as expected and keep up with my diet the way I intended to. During this time Lipodrene Extreme really shined! I was working with recomp level caloric focus, trying to regain some muscle via muscle memory in the process. In the first 4 weeks my weight went slowly down 6 lbs from 211 to 205, while my musculature was also rebounding at the time. So I would assume I probably lost about 8lbs of fat during that time. Looking back on the progress pics just before Harvey hit and messed everything up the pics definitely showed that I was recomping quite well at that point.

First Half of log Summary - Estimated fat loss at the 4 week mark of dieting and logging as planned was right at 8lbs!!!! That is pretty friggin sweet in my opinion. Now even if we don't count the extra 2lbs loss the 6lbs loss of scale weight was still impressive considering there was no major difference in carb consumption that could have caused a weight swing.

Second Half of log Summary - Major Office Move, and Hurricane Harvey flip the log upside down. Home in disarray, mother in laws health issues crescendo, and I don't see the inside of a gym for 29 days... Was stuck eating horribly unhealthy processed foods for 2.5 weeks after Harvey as that was all there was available to buy at the grocery store. This situation obviously caused me a lot of issues and my weight went up while eating the poorer food choices. I went back up over 212 for a bit.

Shortly after that I was able to start doing IF eating again and dropped back down to 207 before starting to eat for size about a week ago. I did that by just taking 1 Lipodreme Extreme in the AM then having coffee the rest of the day and breaking my fasts in the afternoon. Even with only 1 Lipodrene and some coffee I was able to fast up until dinner on several days, further proving the amazing appetite suppression of this product!!!!

I want to get into the characteristics of Lipodrene Extreme because it helped me in more ways than just one and those should be highlighted here.

Appetite Suppression 10/10 - I mentioned how awesome I thought the appetite suppression from this product was many times before I went to Austin to help with the office move. On more than one occasion I missed meals due to forgetting to eat... that is pretty impressive when in a deficit. Well to add to that while in Austin I was working 13-16 hour days, and would end up working non-stop. Often not stopping to eat with others and just kept moving. I took protein bars with me and would just occasionally have one here or there. However I found myself fasting for hours on multiple occasions and never once felt hungry.

Energy / Stim effect - 8/10 - I would have to say just for energy provided that I might give this about a 8/10 it give PLENTY of energy, but I can think of others that definitely provide more of a boost. Keep in mind more is not always better!

Thermogenic Effects - 7/10 - others may notice more, but I did not ever really get that "hot feeling" or break a sweat at any times that I would not normally. If I were to guess the thermogenic effect of the product is not the main MoA of this diet pill.

Feeling/Mood - 9/10 - This is another place I felt that Lipodrene Extreme shined. I felt good on the product at all times. I never had a day where I felt too stimmed, or just off in some way. I never experienced any discomfort, or edginess that can come on with many diet pills. I was always comfortable no matter how stimmed I was, or whether I took it on a empty stomach or anything. This is just a really great feeling diet pill. The best way to describe the feeling on Lipodrene Extreme was that your system was just running at an elevated level. Everything up-regulated just a bit with no discomfort, and well no appetite!

So when I combine these 4 factors I think are important for a diet product I come up with an average score of 8.5/10 I would say that is pretty damn good!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is crazy ! watch decking the old perv. he would probably sue you and the judge would look at you and him and throw the book at you.

Trust me 12 years ago this 21 year old 6'5" 250lb guy slapped my wifes ass at Oktoberfest and I kicked him in the nuts and beat the crap out of him. He pressed charges and tried to sue me. I fought it and by time it got to court the judge looked at him and me and told the guy you gotta be kidding me. This 5' 9" ,40 + guy did this too you? (He had picks that were taken at the hospital). I hope you learned your lesson not to touch other men's wive! looks to me like you had what was coming to you. The assault and battery charges were dropped and I didn't have to pay a dime for his medical bills. I did have to waste my time and pay my attorney around $3k. sometimes it is good to live in NE Oklahoma.
Yeah, no doubt. Not to mention something in this old mans head would probably pop if I so much as ear slapped him to get his attention...

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great job with this log. You went through some crazy moments. Lipodrene Elite seemed to do its job. Your final review is very thorough. Thanks.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, no doubt. Not to mention something in this old mans head would probably pop if I so much as ear slapped him to get his attention...
I guess I would have done everything as you did. Keep calm and analyze. But WTH? Sounds like an episode of a bad soap opera.... damn.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great job with this log. You went through some crazy moments. Lipodrene Elite seemed to do its job. Your final review is very thorough. Thanks.
Thanks MARK_
I guess I would have done everything as you did. Keep calm and analyze. But WTH? Sounds like an episode of a bad soap opera.... damn.
Yeah, trust me it was very hard to keep myself in check, but my daughter was with us and the last thing she needed to do is see her Dad lose it on some old man and go to jail. We get to take her home on Thursday so very happy about that!!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Loved the final review...great job

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid log and review bro! Glad everything worked out.. props man!