kids who think they kno it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
My main thing is dont come here "asking for advice" then when u get it be an arrogant lil b1tch when people try and set you straight.

Lately this has came in the form of
"I am 18 years old workout some and have no ph/ds history but want to take Superdrol. What should I take?"
Then after a number of people say to hold off and your stupids plus lots of the guy saying "Im gonna do what I want."
AMEN!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone disagrees with my last post u r crazy lol.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where this thread is going lol but...
I'd take advice from someone who is very knowledgeable regardless of size
as long as he busts his ass, over a 14-18 yr old who took mdrol with no pct
and has learned through first hand experience.
I don't think anyone on here is working to become bigger can honestly say size doesn't matter when it comes to what advice you take. Personally, if someone who weighs under 140 pounds told me I was bulking I'd laugh in their face. Its commom sense that knowledge breeds success, and success in my eyes in being one big son of a bitch lol

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
lol size does help when it comes to first impressions, but i've come to learn being big or older or a combination of both doesnt necessarily make someone smart, or any less of an ******* for that matter. But the size thing is usually how people think (including myself sometimes). I guess what im trying to say is of course i will take advice from someone who is big, but that doesnt mean someone of less size doesnt know what their talking about too.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think u have to treat people like books. Ok ya the cover looks nice but is there any valuable information in there? I know plenty of big guys who dont know sh1t and are a pain in the ass to be around.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I think u have to treat people like books. Ok ya the cover looks nice but is there any valuable information in there? I know plenty of big guys who dont know sh1t and are a pain in the ass to be around.
Exactly

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
The newbie wasnt asking a queston though. He was calling out sanchezgreg based on his stats. Thats the reason I had a problem with it.

I have seen more often than not lately that new members ask for advice when:

A) They could have used the search function and found the answer in multiple threads
B) You give them the answer to their question but they dont want to hear it because it not the answer they want and then argue with you over it.
I addressed #1 in my post above...very few people want to read about what a guy did 10 months ago when a "new revolutionary" product comes out ever 60 seconds nor do they want to read what 45 people discussed in a thread over a year ago which ended up with no conclusions, like most of the threads on the internet about every subject.

Some people want instant info or current situational information.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
lol size does help when it comes to first impressions, but i've come to learn being big or older or a combination of both doesnt necessarily make someone smart, or any less of an ******* for that matter. But the size thing is usually how people think (including myself sometimes). I guess what im trying to say is of course i will take advice from someone who is big, but that doesnt mean someone of less size doesnt know what their talking about too.
I'm bigger than alot of the guys posting here, but honestly, if i would have gotten involved in a forum like this years ago and took some of the advice of some smaller but more knowledgable people, it probably wouldn't have taken me so long. What i did obviously worked but could've been done smarter. nothing wrong with asking questions IMO, but advice shouldn't be given as fact unless you have genuine knowledge or experience in the subject. If someone asks a question, they should be willing to accept the answers that are given. It's frustrating to try to care about something and help someone when they're not listening anyway.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the athletic world, it's the frail old men that know the most, not the young, swole studs.

It's true that it's hard to measure someone's lifting knowledge by their physique, because genetics play such a large role. I know complete idiots with six packs and the biggest, most monstrous guy I know puts the least effort in his workouts, but is on the most gear and GH.

petnat687

Banned
Awards
omg haha. you guys are fuking ***s holy ****. i put up my body weight 25 times and i never took **** in my life. gymaddict20 - im 8 yrs younger than you bro. You aint running nothing except your fuking mouth motherfuker.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I would like to make a note that not everyone here wants to be 5'10 240lbs.

My goal is about 190, I still need great speed, agility, etc to be effective. There are reasons I dont fear "big" people. They develop many weaknesses in the process of becoming so big.

Lets keep things civil. Everyone has their own goals. Think of Speed freak sprinters, they sure as hell dont want the same mass you do, but they will win a race everytime, and if trained in martial arts probably stand a better chance due to endurance/speed reasons in a fight...

Everyone has their highs and lows, so...Leave it at that?

Every one is young once, every one is dumb once.

I will yell at someone who is about to do something stupid yes. But there is a point where your just looking like idiots bickering like children.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Know it alls in general are annoying.

Y does everyone want to be so confrontational? Im on cycle and happy as a clam.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
omg haha. you guys are fuking ***s holy ****. i put up my body weight 25 times and i never took **** in my life. gymaddict20 - im 8 yrs younger than you bro. You aint running nothing except your fuking mouth motherfuker.
What am I running? That is a very strong 2nd post lol. You are continuing to prove sanchezgreg's point.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
You're like an ant then. They don't weigh much, can lift a lot more than their own bodyweight and easily squashed. You can learn a lot from an ant unfortunatley, we can't learn anything from you. At 5'9" 160lbs you're puny and need to learn from the people that you're flaming. First, you need to learn how to eat. You're skinny. Knowledge is power. You have none. I'm glad you haven't taken anything because you probably would be one of the idiots that takes it wrong and gets a supplement banned. You need some sense knocked into you.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO! for a quick laugh i typed that into a 1 rep max calculator...
Congrats bro you max out at roughly 481lbs. Not bad only weighing 160.
:bsflag:

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
You're like an ant then. They don't weigh much, can lift a lot more than their own bodyweight and easily squashed. You can learn a lot from an ant unfortunatley, we can't learn anything from you. At 5'9" 160lbs you're puny and need to learn from the people that you're flaming. First, you need to learn how to eat. You're skinny. Knowledge is power. You have none. I'm glad you haven't taken anything because you probably would be one of the idiots that takes it wrong and gets a supplement banned. You need some sense knocked into you.
Cite me please.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The great majority of members on message boards across the net are indeed "KIDS who think they know it all"

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
The great majority of members on message boards across the net are indeed "KIDS who think they know it all"
If I would only listen, then maybe I would see the gains they see.

Taco bell, chest and arms 4 days a week and they still blow up. :irked:

Why is the youth and vigor wasted on the young?

I think we should age in reverse.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is the youth and vigor wasted on the young?

I think we should age in reverse.
If you didn't eat your young than you should be entitled to eat an others'.

Youth is simply wasted by all. Vigor on the other hand is best reserved for us older guys who know how to harness and administer it appropriately :D

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
If you didn't eat your young than you should be entitled to eat an others'.

Youth is simply wasted by all. Vigor on the other hand is best reserved for us older guys who know how to harness and administer it appropriately :D
Im trying damnt.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfZbFh7qlCQ"]YouTube- "Banditos" The Refreshments[/ame]

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everybody knows
That the world is full of stupid people
So meet me at the mission at midnight
We'll divvy up there

Everybody knows
That the world is full of stupid people
Well I got the pistol so I'll keep the Pesos
Yeah and that seems fair

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
One should be judged by his progress, not by his current status.

I made gains of 10 lean lbs on an 8 week run of Mass FX and Hyperdrol. Upon recommending the products to another 18 year old on this forum who wanted to run a PH cycle, I was thrashed for being skinny and not knowing anything. While I can agree that I am not a big guy, the progress I made is undeniable and just as valid as if a 40 year old 200 pound bodybuilder had made the same gains. Sadly this thread is exactly what we don't want on AM. Inevitably there will always be "those guys" who hide behind the safety of their computer screens and have the audacity belittle others.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Petnap687, learn to be a bit more respectful of the membership or you'll have to say whatever you want on another forum.

gchamp

Banned
Awards
i just loled reading this **** haha sanchez is right thinkin these kids no it all but petnat is right too sanchez doesnt know **** he is 145 pounds talking about bulking up and eating right.. if you eat right you will get big end of story

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You try and learn them youngsters somethin' and on occasion you get a tard...

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
i just loled reading this **** haha sanchez is right thinkin these kids no it all but petnat is right too sanchez doesnt know **** he is 145 pounds talking about bulking up and eating right.. if you eat right you will get big end of story
Check out some of Sanchezgreg's logs and you will see why he is the size he is at. If anything he has made some pretty big improvements. Sanchez does know his stuff.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Check out some of Sanchezgreg's logs and you will see why he is the size he is at. If anything he has made some pretty big improvements. Sanchez does know his stuff.
You cant go all based on anyones size.

Things happen. They can fall ill, get injured, go through life changes, divorces, marriages, children, work changes, joblessness, bankruptcies, deployments(military), hell even straight up lose it...

And during that time Muscle building is probably not their prime directive.

So you can patronize anyone as much as you want in this world. But the fact is, there is a 110lb guy out there who knows 10 times more than some of these individuals criticizing people about not knowing stuff because of their weight.

Hell I have learned a fine selection certain knowledges that allow me to construct many..."poof " things that make big booms. So do I not know that info because I dont blow things up?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I've always found it most difficult to take my own advice...

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Aint it the truth. I unfortunately am one of the rare older guys that still likes video games (Ive been in it from the beginning, and I mean text based games, Zork, beginning) and being on Xbox live tries me constantly. Non-stop prattle about this and that, all tough talk, and still with that sweet feminine tone in their voice. LOL.

Boys feel threatened by men due to their lack of life experience so they try to make up for it by putting up fronts. Its trying cause you just want to teach them a lesson. Smack some sense into them as the saying goes. They just dont realize that a) nobody cares, b) their girlfriend sees right through that **** and is diggin the older guys, and c) if you just sit back and shut up, the older crowd might want you around.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i just lold reading your post because petnat never said a word about me. so u proved my point about this thread :biggthumpup: i might only be 145lbs but a year ago from today i was 81lbs in a hospital bed paralyzed. so u can think and hate all u want . You might weigh alot more than me but im content with my knowledge and progress thusfar

gchamp

Banned
Awards
i dont care what happened to you pencil neck why do you think petnat got banned because he was raping you

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
i dont care what happened to you pencil neck why do you think petnat got banned because he was raping you
Uncalled for bro.You don't have to be big to know what your talking about. Read some of sanchez's logs and you can see he knows his stuff. Petnat got banned because he was tool that didn't know when to shut his mouth even after being warned by the mods.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
ur a ****ing peice of **** u diry ****ing ***. and at ur height you should be at least 240 before u start thinking u can make comments about being big kid. and when i say 240 i mean 240 at 8% bf, not the 20% ur probably sitting at. Go **** urself u dont know **** about ****.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
And i dont know where u get off trying to put someone down who has made so much progress and is doing so well.

WTF have u accomplished??? ****ing nothing, What u played varsity sports in high school? give me a break ur nothing a nobody and a piece of ****.

Ur the typical ***got who picks on other people cause they arent "big" according to you.. guess what ***got YOUR NOT BIG, UR ****ING 7 inches taller than me an only 10 lbs heavier?? AND I DONT EVEN CONSIDER MYSELF BIG SO WTF ARE U?!?!? u go ahead and keep running ur mouth ur just like every other dumbass who is too busy thinking they are the sh!t to actually see their reflection in the mirror and realize that they arent anything.

I am so ****ing sick of people ripping on other people here who are all trying to accomplish the same or similar goal. If ur not IFBB pro, either help out or STFU if u cant make positive or insightful comments.

And i garunttee you in the long run greg will be better built than you could ever hope to be with ur dumbass opinion.

Oh by the way i checked out ur thread about eating... try the bulking section on this website there are about 10000 diets and advice better than what u gave, so maybe u should get ur head out of ur ass and start paying attention to what other people have to say.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
i just lold reading your post because petnat never said a word about me. so u proved my point about this thread :biggthumpup: i might only be 145lbs but a year ago from today i was 81lbs in a hospital bed paralyzed. so u can think and hate all u want . You might weigh alot more than me but im content with my knowledge and progress thusfar
Don't let sh*t like that guys post bother you.

I have a friend who has spent almost 8 years in a wheelchair now and he has recently been able to flex muscles in his legs they said he would never use again. He's at the gym almost as much as I am, he's determined to walk again.. and I know he will. F*ck all the haters in this world.. there are far too many..

My respect rests with guys like my friend, who persevere through the hardest of times when all odds are against them, when people tell them it can't be down... And they DO IT !

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leave the trash talk to PS3 gaming.... Get back on track or it'll have to be shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.