Guest viewing is limited

Keith gets HE-MAn-VOLume from HEMAVOL

I always was a meat eater!!

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed
 
you guys are racist. you guys only like the bottom what about the top.no love for breasts?

Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
 
Hard to focus on the hemavol with all this T&A!!!


Burst blood vessels in the thighs?


dayyyyum...that's a serious pump!
 
im wondering if you can get a pump down there(you know).
 
^^im still LOL-ing
 
Amit Freidman, Israeli hottie
 

Attachments

  • amit.jpg
    amit.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 421
Oy Vey on the Yenta!!

Here's some Grade A USA Prime...

Invalid Link Removed
 
tyra ain too shabyy either
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
what about some latina's
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
if you havent popped yet your probably gay
 
I need to excuse myself now....but before I go

Invalid Link Removed
 
WOW LOOK AT THAT AS...

oh you were saying something?
 
Wow. I picked a good time to check up on this log :eek:
 
this one is has some meat to her.





































B]
 
oh you got me man, i started feeling stupid for a second
 
Damn, I can't see the latest one lmao...gym update INC - I killed it today...literally killed it...PR day all around...now I have a base for the future... $$$$$$$$$
 
Day 4?

I whomped the weights like I never have before today...I had a little N.O. Ignite left in my tub, and just dumped it all in my water bottle, along with creatine, and some wms...then took the hemavol...then talked about jeeps for 30 minutes with my shiftmate...then blew up :P

Today was a 5RM day, my final day of HST, I met 95% of my goals, and exceeded my goals in several lifts, so we can say I gave 110% for sure :P

Flat Bench: Goal was 175x5 - I did: 45x10, 95x10, 115x10, 135x10, 175x5, 155x5, 185x4 PR, 200x1.5 PR, 135x10, 155x3, 175x2

Squats: Goal was 235x5 - I did: 135x10, 245x8 PR, 235x5x5x5

Military Press: Goal was 120...but I hurt my rotator cuff a few days ago. I did: 65x10, 95x5, 115x5 PR, 45x15

Deadlift: Goal was 255x5 - I did: 265x5x2 PR, 200x7, 90x7

BB Curl: Goal was 80x5 - I did: 80x5x5 PR, 45x8, 25x10

Calf Raise: Goal was 570x5x5x5: I met the goal. I was pretty smoked by now and just didn't want to load more plates on lol.

Dips: Goal was BW+45x5 - I did: BW+45x9x5x5 PR?, BWx8

B.O. Row: Goal was 155x5 - I did: 110x10, 155x5PR, 110x9

Chinups: Goal was BW+35x5 - I did: BW+35x5x5x5 PR, BWx8

Tri Extension 2h overhead: Goal was 90x5 - I did: 90x4.5 PR, 75x5, 50x5, 45x8

Shrugs: Goal was 185x5 - I did: 185x5x5x5

I decided to add leg press at the end...570x1, and then I said **** that lol.

I then ran 1.0 miles on the treadmill, 5.0 incline 6.0 speed.

Time in: 0245 ---- Time out: 0500! ------- WT: 179 PR :P

Hemavol was nuts. I am sure it was respnsible for me being in the gym for over 2 hours, not wanting to quit beating my body into a pulp!

I forgot the tape for right after the gym, but about 15 mins later before I showered here were measurements:

Bi: 15.25
Forearm: 12.75
Chest: 44.5
Calves: 16.25
Thigh: 25.25

^^ Better pumps today, for obvious reasons! I seriously pounded myself today, hard (no homo)

Energy/focus: 10/10
Strength: 10/10
Pump: 9/10 - I hopped on the tred and my upper was pumped like crazy. by the time I finished, ~ 10 minutes, my upper had gone down a bit and my legs were pumped like crazy, by the time I got home form the gym, both were still pumped, but not as much
Continuity: It is definately working better each time... 10/10
 
Nice PR fest bubba!! Hemavol sounds like the shizzz...and you gotzz the stuff to make it happen.:hammer:
 
Nice PR fest bubba!! Hemavol sounds like the shizzz...and you gotzz the stuff to make it happen.:hammer:

Thanks AZ! Also, I must compliment you on the ass fest :D

It was the first time I've evere really recorded PRs, so that's why they all are! Although I am extremely happy with some, like bench...never thought I'd hit 200...225 here I come! Pretty sure I will jizz in my pants when I can throw up 2 plates $$

Just fyi guys, I am now on a week of downtime per HST rules...I think its called strategic deconditioning or something...I;m supposed to blow up though so we'll see.

also I doubt I will make it a full week...I am Fin pumped like crazy right about now!
 
Hey, the plan has been doing it's thing so far! Keep it going and see where you end up. Down time is just as important. i take a whole week off from everything about every 8th week. When I come back I'm ready to wreck things.
 
^ we need more people in here too, I am on a week long break so we can just make it a libido log ROFL
 
Did somebody say Libido??

Invalid Link Removed
 
did i mention i love the chargers
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
 
Man I have def been missing out. Well I know my libido has returned after my last cycle now for sure :lol:
 
That girl is wearing a Texas Longhorn bikini. I like her less than I originally thought. Considerably less
 
Good to hear about your PRs votum! You really taking time off from the gym or you ****in around about the libido boost? lol
 
Good to hear about your PRs votum! You really taking time off from the gym or you ****in around about the libido boost? lol

Yeah I have to take the 1 week off built into the end of HST, that's when all the growth is supposed to happen, we shall see :P I will update the HST log on Saturday, next workout will be sunday, and it will be a bitch lol. Gunna be this:

Invalid Link Removed

I'm stoked. I also don't know if I will last the full 6 weeks I plan on doing it lol! Think I am going to start chest on 135 o.O
 
I could not stop staring at the mirror of that one chick. I just finished a bottle of TCF-1 and something is poppin.
 
IM BACK

OK, I am back from the break :D

Here's the new routine

A1: Decline Bench Press: 135lbs
x10, x10, x10, x10, x9, x8, x9.5, x8, x7, x7+2

A2: Chin-Up: Body Weight
x10, x10, x10, x10, x10, x10, x8, x10, x8, x9

B1: Incline DB Fly: 25lbs
x10, x10, x10

B2: One Arm DB Row: 45lbs
x10, x10, x10

As you can imagine, the pump was nuts. Honestly I think the pump may have been interfering for some of those last reps of decline press.

Focus is totally insane, probably from the 46,000% DV of B12 lol

Took a week off lifting so the continuity portion is getting a gap, going to be going solid for 6 weeks though.

I also noticed my bottle does not seem as empty as it should. This stuff actually lasts a little bit.

Tomorrow I am going to start the doseage of 5/5, have a feeling it will be even better :D
 
your back with no pics of half naked women, what can of sh1t is that.





i demand pics (not of you)
 
Ask and you shall receive...

Invalid Link Removed
 
A1: Squat: 155lbs
x10,x10,x10,x10,x10,x10, x9, x8, x7, x10

A2: Lying Leg Curl: 15lbs each leg
50lbs x10 (too much, dropped to 30) x10, x10, x10, x10, x10, x7, x9.5, x9.5, x10

B1: Low cable pull ins: 22lbs
x20, x20, x20

B2: Smith Calf Raise: 110lbs
x20, x20, x20


Leg pumps were not huge or anything, but then again I already have huge legs, I don't think there is much room skin wise for a pump lol. I will say that I attempted to run after this workout and made it .5 miles before I said no.

Still getting the same results on everything though, I couldn't judge the feel as well on leg day, not sure if its my fault though.
 
Serious volume V...running not an option after that!!
 
It was epic failure lol, I was feeling awesome then all of a sudden I was about to fall off the treadmill $$
 
Yeah I did this today:

9miles on the bike
.5 miles on treadmill

3 times no resting lol - they are jello right now, thought Id do cardio to help the DOMS, but i think I overdid it
 
6/18

Sorry guys, I dosed wrong the other day so didnt log lol. Forgot the take the second 5, but it worked pretty good at just 5.

A1: Decline Bench - 135lbs
x10, x10, x10, x10, x10, x10, x10, x8.5, x9.5, x9+1 (10 sec rest)

A2: Chin-up - Body Weight
x10, x10, x10, x10, x10, x10, x10, x10, x10, x7+3

B1: Incline DB fly - 30lb DBs. Done on the 70 degree ish incline
x12, x12, x8+4

B2: B.O. Row: 110lbs - on the smith machine
x12, x12, x12

Pumps were good, like real good. I did 5/5 today, messed up a little but I like 5/5 much better...
 
Just noticed this log and just started taking Hemavol for the first time yesterday. Product is sick!!!! My muscles seriously feel like theyre going to bust out of my skin.

BTW, Great log!
 
Just noticed this log and just started taking Hemavol for the first time yesterday. Product is sick!!!! My muscles seriously feel like theyre going to bust out of my skin.

BTW, Great log!

Thanks man! Yeah Hemavol is pretty solid, today was my first time doing 5/5, and I was impressed. I had to widen my grip on the decline BB to keep hitting my chest lol..
 
Thanks man! Yeah Hemavol is pretty solid, today was my first time doing 5/5, and I was impressed. I had to widen my grip on the decline BB to keep hitting my chest lol..

votum you piss me off
(ask me why)
 
Back
Top