Keeping that "pump" off cycle?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Is it even possible and if so what do you guys do - when talking supplements?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Bump =)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bridge is solid at getting you between cycle to cycle without feeling flat.

Also look into Creatine, Attack (nitrtic oxide booster), and Need2slin (carb shuttling). This will be pumps galore.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Creatine, whey and Glutamine, you can buy it pre-mixed. Its a staple for serious weight-lifters. JMO

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Yea bridging would be an option, but I would like to stay off so that my hormones can return to baseline =)

Already bought some creatine, whey and glutamine. On top of that I have bought Anabolic Pump too =)

Creatine nitrate sounds intriguing too, people rave about the pump it gives =)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea bridging would be an option, but I would like to stay off so that my hormones can return to baseline =)

Already bought some creatine, whey and glutamine. On top of that I have bought Anabolic Pump too =)

Creatine nitrate sounds intriguing too, people rave about the pump it gives =)
Haha ... "Bridge" is a supplement my man. Look it up and see if it floats your boat. From NTBM.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Oh hehe. Thanks mate, I will!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutrient partitioners like anabolic pump work wonders to keep the food pump/carb supersaturation alive. You can also use something like Hemavol to increase plasma volume, increase vascularity, and enhance fullness.

Mike

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hamavol works well, or glycergrow, or bulk citrulline malate

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Haha ... "Bridge" is a supplement my man. Look it up and see if it floats your boat. From NTBM.
He was right the first time. The term "bridging"(in our little world) comes from the AAS community. Somehow us prohormone, mega supplement using guys/girls have twisted it into a new meaning. I prefer to keep it with the AAS guys were it should be. To each his own though. :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He was right the first time. The term "bridging"(in our little world) comes from the AAS community. Somehow us prohormone, mega supplement using guys/girls have twisted it into a new meaning. I prefer to keep it with the AAS guys were it should be. To each his own though. :)
Yea I know that's why I was laughing when he interpreted it as an actual bridge between cycles haha. An honest mistake. The product itself was actually designed to be used in between cycles to get you from cycle to cycle. Bridge was a befitting supplement name for it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA, creatine and gms are the only things that do much for me to keep fullness. Even nutrient re partioners have never worked as well at their job as arachadonic acid has.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA and Agmatine work great for me

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i use bulk aakg, yellow gold and creatine mono
AAkg 3 grams 3 times a day. It's the same as bsn nitrix, just cheaper this way, results really show in about 10 days.
The product I mentioned in my first post "Attack" has about 3 grams off AAKG per serving.

It also has A-KIC, OKG, & GKG.

If you guys are fans of AAKG or BSN Nitrix I would recommend you trying this. It is a solid pump product and blows using just regular AAKG or Nitrix outta the water.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Bridge is solid at getting you between cycle to cycle without feeling flat.

Also look into Creatine, Attack (nitrtic oxide booster), and Need2slin (carb shuttling). This will be pumps galore.
Beat me to it!!!! :type:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pslin and 2g creatine monohydrate preworkout. Prime works nicely with this stack... Check my log below.

Anabolic pump is good too for the most part...... Some NO supps as well would increase these effects....

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
That is really the only thing you need to stay full imo.

Mike
True, a good diet will always be your first line of defense, but we were discussing avenues to maximize and amplify the food-independent ability to induce muscle fullness; which is why this was in the supplements section.

I always post with the understanding that a wise and dedicated athlete would never enter the Supplements section without having his nutrition in check first, let alone post in it. I know it is a never land-type pipe dream to assume all users in this forum have actualized their anabolic potential derived from macro nutrients, but I can't cater my posts any other way while still offering the best supplement specific direction to the member(s).

sharperunner

Awards
I've had some success with AAKG but really prefer GMS/creatine combo(cheap and effective). GPLC and Agmatine are still on my list to try out. Personally, I noticed a much better pump just by dropping my bf% though

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pink Magic-PRIME-AP-Creatine

most say they get stronger in PCT coming off a prohormone cycle.
I have not trained in 2 days and I feel like I just walked out of the gym. I am hyper-pumped all day. PM and Prime, with moderate to high carbs.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I've had some success with AAKG but really prefer GMS/creatine combo(cheap and effective). GPLC and Agmatine are still on my list to try out. Personally, I noticed a much better pump just by dropping my bf% though
This is something that is strikingly true, yet I can't recall ever being discussed.

Having less body fat, especially after the competitions I've done, paired with proper nutrition directs the glycogen and nutrients into lean tissue opposed to feeding adipocytes (due to the overt lack of unilocular and multilocular cells). This entire 'condition' (pun intended) creates an opportune atmosphere for the athlete to experience unprecedented muscle fullness and absolute contentment from their workouts.

sharperunner

Awards
Knew there had to be some kind of scientific reasoning behind it. I rock out the veins from my shoulders, arms down to my legs right now at around 7% bf. Never had that kind of vascularity(regardless of supplementing) when I was around 11 or 12%.