Kbayne testing out Follidrone

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its odd. In our trials with 10 testers strength was the highlight.
Nobody even mentioned endurance really.
In pretty much every log up (12 or so) now we are seeing big increases in endurance and alot of pump comments.

The pump is likely from the increased Follistatin. I believe it was a 76% increase in one study.
Ive injected real follistatin...Pump was painful.

Im not complaining. Just not exactly what I expected. Still good results for the first week in for most.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No PL, but more geared towards it. I tend to stay to the only lifts and on the 4-7 range on reps and also incorporate HIIT.
I have 2 of my friends who just started the Folli. I asked them to increase rep range for me as they normally train with 4-6 rep top ends.
They...were disgruntled but agreed lol. Strength seems to be increasing.
I started it myself 3 days ago. Endurance is def up and Im pumped up like a balloon. Had someone tell me Im looking bigger today.
This is amazing as Im now a natty trainer. Havnt heard that in years. I know its just the pump....but it feels good.

loxxis

Awards
I've been taking it since Thursday, so six days now. I've been noticing good endurance and nice pumps. Today the strength finally went up. The thing is I'm deep into a cut with about 1000 cal defecit. I'm eating 1800 cals. Anyways, I hit 225x10 bench press today. I havnt been able to do that since I got off my calorie surplus about 3 months ago. Its exciting to have a supplement that actually works. Next couple months should be fun!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been taking it since Thursday, so six days now. I've been noticing good endurance and nice pumps. Today the strength finally went up. The thing is I'm deep into a cut with about 1000 cal defecit. I'm eating 1800 cals. Anyways, I hit 225x10 bench press today. I havnt been able to do that since I got off my calorie surplus about 3 months ago. Its exciting to have a supplement that actually works. Next couple months should be fun!
Nice! Ya the endurance and muscle fullness as well as increased pumps are very noticeable so far.

Hoping for some strength increases here soon that will be noticeable.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Wow...that's awesome my man!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Wow...that's awesome my man!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on another one of your logs even tho I'm late.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit chest / shoulders yesterday.

Once again, endurance was up. Did a ton of drop sets and kept resting periods to ~30 seconds again. Chest was unbelievably pumped and rock hard.

Shoulders only needed 3 exercises before they were thrashed.

Also noticed a libido jump yesterday.

Hitting the gym in about 3 hours.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey kbayne....how does compare to ARA?
As of now, too early to tell. ArA kicks in around end of week 3 for me. I tend to see muscle fullness, strength increases, and vascularity increases.

As of now for Folli, endurance and muscle fullness are all I've noticed so far. Id like to run this for a full 8 weeks to compare.

Need another bottle of Folli though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosed Folli and Tongakt/Boron about 45 minutes pre-workout, empty stomach.

Hit some heavy high intensity back today.

One-Arm BB Row (close stance):
25 (12)
25 (12)
50 (12)
75 (12)
100 (12)
100 (12)

Single-Arm lat pulldown:
75 (10)
75 (10)
75 (10)
75 (10)

DB Pullover (laying on bench, not across):
70 (12)
80 (12)
80 (12)
80 (12)

Deadlift:
225 (10)
275 (10)
275 (10)
305 (10)

Reeves Deadlift:
225 (10)
245 (10)
295 (8)
295 (8)

Kayak Rows:
60 (12)
60 (12)
60 (12)

The pump today was insane from the get go. Keeping the intensity up throughout the workout obviously helps with pumps (at least for me) but I had a massive pump throughout the workout.

Deadlift and reeves deadlift were awesome today. Again, endurance was up.

Did 7 minutes of HIIT on the bike following the workout. Legs were on fire following HIIT.

Got some massive DOMS in the legs and also a bit in the chest.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looked a little flat today, so I went ahead and threw in some Ben and Jerry's post workout :).

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Sorry, I am sure it is somewhere within the many Follidrone threads, but do we know when is the Tongkat/boron is being released?
And I take it this is supposed work synergistically with Follidrone?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I am sure it is somewhere within the many Follidrone threads, but do we know when is the Tongkat/boron is being released?
And I take it this is supposed work synergistically with Follidrone?
google tgbsupplements for boron/tongkat. 2 weeks I believe.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shouldnt be too long.
Im just trying to decide on a name. Then approx~ a week for labels.
For the tongkat.

Im not sure they will work synergistically or not.
I just gave some guys the tongkat so when it comes out lots of people will have eaten it.
Makes it harder for other company reps to try to slander us.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shouldnt be too long. Im just trying to decide on a name. Then approx~ a week for labels. For the tongkat. Im not sure they will work synergistically or not. I just gave some guys the tongkat so when it comes out lots of people will have eaten it. Makes it harder for other company reps to try to slander us.
The Tongkat/boron main properties/benefits are what? In your opinion brundel?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: I am sore as f***.

I still get DOMS sometimes but I haven't been this sore in a while. I mean my whole body is sore. Kinda like it :).

Another update: got lucky last night with the lady, lasted longer and my little friend down low was rock hard solid.

Going to hit another round of chest and shoulders later today.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting more DOMS as well

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been getting more DOMs too, but I just assumed it's because I'm barely taking breaks and just firing through sets and reps.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Tongkat/boron main properties/benefits are what? In your opinion brundel?
Tongkat has several good properties.
Libido
Energy
Mood
Erection
Stamina
Increased test levels.

Boron reduces shbg. This then releases free test amd other hormones. More free t is like upping the dose of test. Similar results.
Strength
Increased protein synthesis
Libido

This stuff is great
Pct
On cycle
Solo.

I run the boron in cycles. Same dose as in the product.
There is a marked difference but it takes a few weeks to really kick.
While your waiting the tongkat is something you can really feel.
1 cap is good
2 is strong.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Libido
Energy
Mood
Erection
Stamina
Increased test levels.

Boron reduces shbg. This then releases free test amd other hormones. More free t is like upping the dose of test. Similar results.
Strength
Libido

This stuff is great
Pct
On cycle
Solo.

1 cap is good
2 is strong.
This would be good on cycle as well? Even if you have a test base? If you are going to use it for PCT would you suggest taking it for a few weeks prior to PCT so the Boron takes effect around the time you would start PCT?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would be good on cycle as well? Even if you have a test base? If you are going to use it for PCT would you suggest taking it for a few weeks prior to PCT so the Boron takes effect around the time you would start PCT?
Id say it depends on the cycle. If its a longer estered injectable youll need to wait a few weeks to start PCT. IN this case run it during the 3 weeks or so as well as the 4 PCT. Otherwise just run during PCT.
Or whatever you like..it will work well either way.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome benefits from Tongkat/Boron as Brunel stated. For sure noticing many things.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit chest shoulders today for a high intensity pump session.

Had a killer pump in the chest and shoulders.

Looked fuller and a bit bigger today. Noticed some more roundness and definition. I will see if this continues because obviously with the fuller rounder muscles it could of just been part of my diet.

Been killin the workouts and by that I mean getting in and out. I could keep goin if I wanted but by the time what I have planned done, I feel very good about the workout.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Id say it depends on the cycle. If its a longer estered injectable youll need to wait a few weeks to start PCT. IN this case run it during the 3 weeks or so as well as the 4 PCT. Otherwise just run during PCT.
Or whatever you like..it will work well either way.
That's what I was thinking, since I am using a long ester, so I would probably start it rite around the time of my last shot, and then throughout the PCT... O and BTW, the Follidrone is finally getting shipped, so I should have it within a week hopefully, and will get a log going!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Libido
Energy
Mood
Erection
Stamina
Increased test levels.

Strength
Libido

This stuff is great
Pct
On cycle
Solo.

1 cap is good
2 is strong.
I didn't notice you wrote this before, but what specific benefits would this provide you on cycle, (specifically if your on cycle and have a Test base)?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

Hit arms. I hit some back to because the gym will be closed tomorrow.

Today was nuts. The pump I had was insane. I looked much bigger and the vascularity was much improved. Muscles were fuller, rounder and felt much harder. If this continues, I will be be one happy dude!

Endurance was great again but I was loving how I was looking in the mirror. Like I said, I hit some back today as well because the gym will be closed tomorrow.

Kept everything with super sets and rest periods were very short.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 12

Hit arms. I hit some back to because the gym will be closed tomorrow.

Today was nuts. The pump I had was insane. I looked much bigger and the vascularity was much improved. Muscles were fuller, rounder and felt much harder. If this continues, I will be be one happy dude!

Endurance was great again but I was loving how I was looking in the mirror. Like I said, I hit some back today as well because the gym will be closed tomorrow.

Kept everything with super sets and rest periods were very short.
weight? increase/decrease?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
weight? increase/decrease?
Staying right around ~201-202 since beginning of log. But going off mirror, like I said, I look bigger but not gaining any weight. Eating at a calorie deficit also (about 300-400 kcals right now).

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Staying right around ~201-202 since beginning of log. But going off mirror, like I said, I look bigger but not gaining any weight. Eating at a calorie deficit also (about 300-400 kcals right now).
recomping I see. Strength gains?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
recomping I see. Strength gains?
Ya I went into it thinking about cutting but switched it up.

No strength gains that are very noticeable yet but hoping to see some next week for sure.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will be waiting for your final review ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be waiting for your final review ?
Got about 2 weeks left but if things keep going the way they are, I'm going to grab another bottle or two and run for 8-12 weeks.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well I'm hoping to pick up 2 if Brundel is able to send them too me.
check ya pm bruz!

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
Good to know !!!!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

Off day for me. Would have went in and hit back but gym is closed for Easter weekend.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13 Off day for me. Would have went in and hit back but gym is closed for Easter weekend.
My gym is open until 3pm today. Just found out a bit ago so I'm in a rush now! Haha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recomp effects in caloric deficit sounds good to me.
I wouldnt expect to gain weight in deficit. Possibly not strength either.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recomp effects in caloric deficit sounds good to me. I wouldnt expect to gain weight in deficit. Possibly not strength either.
Ya for sure. Seeing better body composition and looking bigger is always good. I tend to keep strength and gain a bit during my cuts. So will be seeing how this helps with that.

As stated, I planned to do a full out cut but with Folli I changed my mind and kept it at a recomp.