Kbayne testing out Follidrone

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back session yesterday. Felt great. Did quite a bit of volume just because I was feeling good.

Don't have the numbers but here's what I did:

BB Single Arm Row
Seated supinated CG row (elevated: sitting on two foam blocks)
Smith machine rows
WG pull ups and Neutral grip
WG Lat pulldown
HS ISO row
Stretchers

Very quick workout as well for everything I did. Had a nasty back pump going. Numbers are still where they were are prior to the log as well as reps. I've been really focusing on the contraction and holding for about 2 seconds followed by a 2-3 second eccentric. Really been feeling it and liking it.

Keep in my, I am slowly cutting. I haven't noticed much from a body composition perspective.

I have two caps left. So I will get a review up as soon as I can (finals week: 3 finals and 3 papers).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight was at 198 also. Started log at 200.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah trial and log runners mostly got 1 dose caps. So 30 days with no option to split dose.
Seems to work good pre workout. I think this is likely the best way to dose it. 2 caps PWO.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been following several logs and it appears thats most of the results taper of around the 4 week mark. From reading, there are explosive gains at the beginning, pump, endurance, and some libido increases. But towards the end of all the trial runs, it seems everything levels off.

With this being said do you guus think 4 week cycles are better than 8 week?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been following several logs and it appears thats most of the results taper of around the 4 week mark. From reading, there are explosive gains at the beginning, pump, endurance, and some libido increases. But towards the end of all the trial runs, it seems everything levels off.

With this being said do you guus think 4 week cycles are better than 8 week?
Nobody has taken it 8 weeks so...there is no way to say.
Plenty of guys are hitting PR's in week 4. Endurance seems to stay static.
I expect within a month or so we will know as more guys will have run longer cycles.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to be one of those people running it for 8 weeks. We'll see if I notice any more benefits than a 4 week run :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to be one of those people running it for 8 weeks. We'll see if I notice any more benefits than a 4 week run :)
!!! ok this is awesome. I have yet to see what happens.
There is really no reason to think 4 weeks is its top end. This is just whats in a bottle lol so...this is what testers and loggers got.
No real other reason guys are going 4 weeks. This of course along with my initial alarm with the results.....Ive never seen something work this well with 0 side effects.
Are you gonna keep the log up?
Will you put up a review for us after?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
!!! ok this is awesome. I have yet to see what happens.
There is really no reason to think 4 weeks is its top end. This is just whats in a bottle lol so...this is what testers and loggers got.
No real other reason guys are going 4 weeks. This of course along with my initial alarm with the results.....Ive never seen something work this well with 0 side effects.
Are you gonna keep the log up?
Will you put up a review for us after?
Yup. I will continue logging until the end of my 8 week run, and I'll post up a review. It'd be messed up to not post a review on a product that has probably been the most effective supplement I've taken in years.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup. I will continue logging until the end of my 8 week run, and I'll post up a review. It'd be messed up to not post a review on a product that has probably been the most effective supplement I've taken in years.
Best thing Ive heard all week :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last day of Folli. Will get up review sometime this week.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am actually going to wait a week or a little more to give final review. I want to see what differences I notice since today was my last dose.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review:

First and foremost, thanks to Brunel for allowing me to give this a run. It spiked my interest and does want me wanting to try it again.

I have been very busy with finals at school and moving out of my house. I also wanted to delay the final review to see how my body responded once I ceased the dosing of Follidrone.

Endurance (9/10):
Endurance was the very first benefit I noticed and it seemed all the other loggers noticed also. I was able to complete my working set and be instantly ready for the next. My gym sessions were cut by a good 30 minutes because I was able to keep rest periods very very short. This did not fade as the dosing of Follidrone continued as well. The endurance got better as I continued to dose. My muscular endurance also increased. I was able to perform more reps each set and still be ready for the next right away.

Vascularity (7/10):
This was noticed around week 2 of Follidrone. It wasn't anything crazy but it was surely increased but did seem to disappear as I kept dosing.

Strength (6/10):
I didn't notice much of any strength gains while on Follidrone but I also did not lose any strength. I was on a calorie deficit during this run so people are aware.

Muscle Fullness (7/10):
Around week 2 is right when this was noticed. I seemed to appear much fuller and bigger. It was pretty crazy for a minute. I was hoping for this to keep being noticed, but like vascularity, it seemed to fade as I kept dosing.

Body Composition (7/10):
I seemed to drop a bit of body fat as well in my lower abdomen and lower back. Nothing spectacular but it was noticeable.

Overall, I was impressed with Follidrone. I do plan to run it for a longer run in the near future. I will also plan to run this during a recomp with carbs and kcals being higher. During the end of my Follidrone run, I was starting to notice some things that I was liking, but the dosing ceased so I was not able to see if it would have increased or kept going. I wish I could have continued the run for at least 8 weeks because I honestly believe week 4-5 I would have noticed some great things starting to happen.

I also did notice that my endurance took a huge dive once I ceased Follidrone. It was pretty much the next day or two when I could definitely tell my endurance and muscular endurance were not what they were while on Follidrone.

Like I said, I didn't notice any huge PRs like some of the other loggers and my weight did not increase (calorie deficit) but I do believe some did gain weight in a calorie deficit. I lost around 3-4 pounds during this run. This could have been from the diet though.

If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to try and answer them from my run with Follidrone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review:

First and foremost, thanks to Brunel for allowing me to give this a run. It spiked my interest and does want me wanting to try it again.

I have been very busy with finals at school and moving out of my house. I also wanted to delay the final review to see how my body responded once I ceased the dosing of Follidrone.

Endurance (9/10):
Endurance was the very first benefit I noticed and it seemed all the other loggers noticed also. I was able to complete my working set and be instantly ready for the next. My gym sessions were cut by a good 30 minutes because I was able to keep rest periods very very short. This did not fade as the dosing of Follidrone continued as well. The endurance got better as I continued to dose. My muscular endurance also increased. I was able to perform more reps each set and still be ready for the next right away.

Vascularity (7/10):
This was noticed around week 2 of Follidrone. It wasn't anything crazy but it was surely increased but did seem to disappear as I kept dosing.

Strength (6/10):
I didn't notice much of any strength gains while on Follidrone but I also did not lose any strength. I was on a calorie deficit during this run so people are aware.

Muscle Fullness (7/10):
Around week 2 is right when this was noticed. I seemed to appear much fuller and bigger. It was pretty crazy for a minute. I was hoping for this to keep being noticed, but like vascularity, it seemed to fade as I kept dosing.

Body Composition (7/10):
I seemed to drop a bit of body fat as well in my lower abdomen and lower back. Nothing spectacular but it was noticeable.

Overall, I was impressed with Follidrone. I do plan to run it for a longer run in the near future. I will also plan to run this during a recomp with carbs and kcals being higher. During the end of my Follidrone run, I was starting to notice some things that I was liking, but the dosing ceased so I was not able to see if it would have increased or kept going. I wish I could have continued the run for at least 8 weeks because I honestly believe week 4-5 I would have noticed some great things starting to happen.

I also did notice that my endurance took a huge dive once I ceased Follidrone. It was pretty much the next day or two when I could definitely tell my endurance and muscular endurance were not what they were while on Follidrone.

Like I said, I didn't notice any huge PRs like some of the other loggers and my weight did not increase (calorie deficit) but I do believe some did gain weight in a calorie deficit. I lost around 3-4 pounds during this run. This could have been from the diet though.

If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to try and answer them from my run with Follidrone.
Awesome review bro thank you.
I think considering you were in deficit things went well. Not many things allow for improved training while dieting so this alone is good..im cranky and lazy if i miss even a few maintenance cals.
I appreciate your time and effort my friend.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for allowing me to run it. Will be looking forward to running it again for a longer duration.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log man. On day 3 of folli and excited to see where it takes me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established