Kat’s Ursa Major Log

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Amazing weekend!! Spent lots of time on the lake, fishing, hanging out with family and friends. It was even cool enough for a fire Saturday night! Hubby made brisket! It was delicious!! View attachment 205375
View attachment 205376
View attachment 205377

Trained legs Friday and didn’t train again until today. Both great workouts...strength is back this week!

Officially ran out on Saturday...but guess what came today?! Whoop whoop!! I took my final measurements and guess what...I’m DOWN 5 INCHES overall and up 1/2” on my glutes and quads!! Talk about happy!! For not being on a deficit- I’d say that’s freakin incredible!!!! Final review will be up soon! Thanks again you guys, for the opportunity to log!!
The composition change is obvious. Nice work!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well done as always Kat!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@love2liftkat Help me out please because I'm lazy, I know you started out at .5ml a day, what did you find to be the Sweet Spot for Ursa Major ? I just ordered some.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@love2liftkat Help me out please because I'm lazy, I know you started out at .5ml a day, what did you find to be the Sweet Spot for Ursa Major ? I just ordered some.
1.5ml twice a day

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know even oral ursa was such a strong GDA for me it would send me hypo, I am sure it does it's thing transdermally.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know even oral ursa was such a strong GDA for me it would send me hypo, I am sure it does it's thing transdermally.
Boy, I hope the TD is not harsh on blood sugar, I struggle with Low Blood sugar enough !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Boy, I hope the TD is not harsh on blood sugar, I struggle with Low Blood sugar enough !!
I have to be honest, I knew of others that would also go hypo using ursa supps, but I seemed to be on the more extreme end of the spectrum. Plus I was using an oral product back then.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have to be honest, I knew of others that would also go hypo using ursa supps, but I seemed to be on the more extreme end of the spectrum. Plus I was using an oral product back then.
We will see ???