Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are going to go to the mountains this year! Will probably take a few small trips to the beach too. What about you?
The wife and I have not done a vacation in a few years, she will usually go some where (beach) with our oldest daughter and the grand kids for a week or so.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The wife and I have not done a vacation in a few years, she will usually go some where (beach) with our oldest daughter and the grand kids for a week or so.
What? Why not? You should vacation with her even if it’s something small. We rarely do anything big but having a set vacation time with my office helps us do something!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
friendly reminder to those looking to lean up- AET-50 is back in stock!! BOGO all weekend~

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey kat, sorry so late to this. Noticed I was tagged on the early posts but never got a notification.....

looks like it’s going really well though. I love the workout structure, it’s really similar to what I do with female clients who have your goals - super effective.

noticed you threw some sumo in. Definitely worth playing around with, depending on levers people are better suited one way or the other, however I find females often like the significant glute development from pulling sumo plus it allows for heavy squatting and pulling in the same week without smoking the lower back as much. Both have good carry over to each other so even if your bigger numbers will always be with conventional then periods of sumo will still help that.

calories are really good. Your getting great guidance on that. It’s such a great approach but so many poor coaches don’t do it and leave clients on poverty Cals and unhappy.

enjoyed catching up on the log and looking forward to seeing where you get to 💪💪

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here. I haven't been on a vaca in at least 2 years of course latest year being due to covid. Hoping to schedule something soon where there's sand, beach, and no worries :LOL:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What? Why not? You should vacation with her even if it’s something small. We rarely do anything big but having a set vacation time with my office helps us do something!
Our last vacation was in 2019 to Cuba, I'm a homebody and I hate to miss work !! I've call off once in 25 years!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a homebody and I hate to miss work !! I've call off once in 25 years!
Same here. I dread the coming back feeling and not knowing what went down at work while I was out on vacation. :LOL:

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey kat, sorry so late to this. Noticed I was tagged on the early posts but never got a notification.....

looks like it’s going really well though. I love the workout structure, it’s really similar to what I do with female clients who have your goals - super effective.

noticed you threw some sumo in. Definitely worth playing around with, depending on levers people are better suited one way or the other, however I find females often like the significant glute development from pulling sumo plus it allows for heavy squatting and pulling in the same week without smoking the lower back as much. Both have good carry over to each other so even if your bigger numbers will always be with conventional then periods of sumo will still help that.

calories are really good. Your getting great guidance on that. It’s such a great approach but so many poor coaches don’t do it and leave clients on poverty Cals and unhappy.

enjoyed catching up on the log and looking forward to seeing where you get to
Thank you!! Means a lot! I definitely don’t think I’m built for sumo but agree that it will serve me well to incorporate them! I do like the idea of my back not being so crazy sore 🤣

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Busy but great weekend! Daughter was on the 3rd floor dorms this year so lots of stairs! We spent some time enjoying the surrounding towns as well. Then spent time repotting plants and working in the yard on Sunday.

I took my bottle of Ursa Major with me of course and continued with all of my applications. I am definitely staying on the warmer side of things now. Especially as things warm up outside, I notice that I get hot faster. Lol

IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0024.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anywhere near or by the water is a relaxing good time for me. Pics look nice!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice pics, looks awesome!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I forgot to mention that this week is deload week. I am hitting the main muscle groups with much lower volume and lower weight. Spending the week focusing on stretching, rolling, training week spots and my usual cardio. I am actually really enjoying it! I often get carried away and forget how much taking a little time to recover can help physically and mentally!

It is pretty funny to me how rolling can make you sweat almost as much as hard training! Does this happen to any of you guys?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is pretty funny to me how rolling can make you sweat almost as much as hard training! Does this happen to any of you guys?
Yes because i'm not flexible so it's a challenge when stretching :LOL: I remember doing a Yoga session once and sweating more during that than most regular workouts!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to mention that this week is deload week. I am hitting the main muscle groups with much lower volume and lower weight. Spending the week focusing on stretching, rolling, training week spots and my usual cardio. I am actually really enjoying it! I often get carried away and forget how much taking a little time to recover can help physically and mentally!

Oh yeah I had it, I called them the mobility sweats!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys! I planned to update yesterday but it was quite a crazy day! I had a cake order that was pretty detailed and we had some friends come over for a big crawfish boil.

Everything is going well with the Ursa Major...still at 3ml a day, alternating arms/chest area and behind my knees/shins. I updated my measurements as well just to see how things are going and I’m down 3.5”!!! 1.5 of that is my waist! Pretty dang happy with that!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
3.5 inches!! dayum~
This is also with her increasing her caloric intake from 1400 to almost double that in the span of a few months.
This girl is literally killing it
She is the definition of success, consistency, and dedication.
She is firing on all cylinders and her hard work is reflecting in the mirror.

Renew1

Renew1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys! I planned to update yesterday but it was quite a crazy day! I had a cake order that was pretty detailed and we had some friends come over for a big crawfish boil.

Everything is going well with the Ursa Major...still at 3ml a day, alternating arms/chest area and behind my knees/shins. I updated my measurements as well just to see how things are going and I’m down 3.5”!!! 1.5 of that is my waist! Pretty dang happy with that!!
Ursa Major is some Awesome stuff!
Keep putting in that hard work!

I'm looking forward to more updates!

:)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3.5 inches!! dayum~
I was very surprised! Haha Especially not being in a deficit!

This is also with her increasing her caloric intake from 1400 to almost double that in the span of a few months.
This girl is literally killing it
She is the definition of success, consistency, and dedication.
She is firing on all cylinders and her hard work is reflecting in the mirror.
Wow! Thank you SO much!!!! That really means a LOT!! I am so grateful for your help!

Ursa Major is some Awesome stuff!
Keep putting in that hard work!

I'm looking forward to more updates!

:)
I’m impressed, that’s for sure! It’s not really something you “feel” working but I can see how beneficial it can be to help with all the work we put into this incredibly long journey!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kat, congratulations on the loss, anytime you lose size in the waist is a win !!