Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Jeep, it looks like some that we build!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a friend who builds premium Jeeps.

That's a nice Jeep!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That Jeep is a BAMF
Nice Jeep, it looks like some that we build!!
I have a friend who builds premium Jeeps.

That's a nice Jeep!
Thanks guys! A close friend of ours bought it new as a project...did the lift, lights, winch, and started the body armor. Then got tired of working on it and sold it to us. Little by little we are getting it finished...well, if that’s what you want to call it! You always find something new you want to add! Lol My goal is to get a lift for the top soon. That sucker is HEAVY and awkward!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A Automotive Project is Never Done!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That jeep looks awesome! My wife would be super jealous!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Opened my last bottle today. So sad! I will be ordering more for sure! I love that it’s versatile enough to use regardless of if you are in a deficit or not!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Killing it in here Kat, as always I am impressed! Looks like we are lifting some of the same weights right now. I will say that puts me in good company!!!! ;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Killing it in here Kat, as always I am impressed! Looks like we are lifting some of the same weights right now. I will say that puts me in good company!!!! ;)
Haha Thanks Chris!! That’s pretty funny that your super light weight is my heavy though!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Decided to stick with the 3ml...applied 1.5 (split) on my arms first thing this morning. About 4:50am. I usually give it a few minutes to dry before pulling my shirt over it- especially since I wear a hoodie when I train. I don’t think I’ve mentioned in the past but I definitely feel a calming type effect especially the night application after my shower. Could be simply from the eucalyptus in the mix.

Here’s today’s workout...spent a huge portion of time working on Deads today. Was one of those days where I wish I would’ve had more time...I was feeling great! Now, it did catch up with me by mid morning! I was worn out!

Deadlifts
95x8
135x5
185x5x2 sets sumo
205x5 sumo
215x3 sumo
225x3 sumo
235x2 sumo
235x3 conventional
245x3 conventional
255x3 conventional
265x3x2 sets conventional

superset with hip flexor work for my right hip as well as a few sets of GHR’s

Wide grip pulldowns
120x10-12 x4 sets

Standard pulldowns
120x10-12x3 sets

DB Rows
75x6x4 sets

DB pullover (lat focus)
40x20x2 sets

SS
Plate loaded seated row machine
220x12x3 sets

DB curls
20x15x3 sets

Stretching/cardio

**spent a lot more time on deads than usual but really working on form on the sumos and testing them out. They actually felt much better than they have in the past. Felt better on my screwed up hips. Lol

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think I’ve mentioned in the past but I definitely feel a calming type effect especially the night application after my shower. Could be simply from the eucalyptus in the mix.
More likely it's the UA itself you're feeling:

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going All Out as usual !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha you should get her one!
She must have already reached out to you and got you on her side to try and persuade me;)

Nice workout! I love doing deadlift conventional and sumo in the same workout.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She must have already reached out to you and got you on her side to try and persuade me;)

Nice workout! I love doing deadlift conventional and sumo in the same workout.
Haha how’d you know?

That’s the first time I’ve done them to that extent. I really liked it too! Kept me from getting worn out so quickly!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really liked it too! Kept me from getting worn out so quickly!
Agreed! Whenever I do both at the end of the workout I feel I've really hit my glutes quads and back at all angles whereas if I only one of the other somethings missing :LOL:

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys. Things are going well...trying not to think about my dwindling amount of Ursa Major with each application! Haha I will definitely be buying some more. (Hopefully you guys will have a Memorial Day sale??!!)

Went in Wednesday for cardio before work, did shoulders yesterday-

Started with shoulder press as usual. Was warming up and realized it was just not the day for strength so went with lighter work and lots of lateral raises of sorts SS throughout.

Push press
45x8
75x8
95x5
115x2
95x5 x3 sets

Iso lat shoulder press machine
55x8x4 sets

SS w/ banded face pulls

DB shoulder press
35x7-8x4 sets

SS with front/side lateral raises

Face down front lateral raises
15x12, 10x15, 5x20 (2 x’s dropset)

Rear delt destroyer set
20x50, 15x25, 10x15, 5x20, band pulses to failure

Legs today

Started with about a 10-12 min mobility drill

Squats
Wu with 45/95/135
165x5
195x3
225x2 ugh still feeling weak-dropped back down
195x5x3 sets
135x8 pause sets (3 sets)

Hip thrusts
315x8x5 sets

Good mornings
85x8x3 sets

Walking lunges
60x12x4 sets

SS
Leg extensions
130x15x4 sets

Seated leg curls
90x15x4 sets

Cable crunches
100x12-15x4 sets

Despite feeling weaker- I feel good. I’m sure it’s just hormonal or something. Definitely has nothing to do with the Ursa Major. Mood has been good and pretty positive.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout! Legs are going to be hurtin!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice workout! Legs are going to be hurtin!
Thanks! Glutes are a bit sore but most everything else seems fine. Did do some mobility work thing morning though- after applying Ursa Major! Oh, and I did take a muscle relaxer for some hip pain so that could have helped too. Haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh, and I did take a muscle relaxer for some hip pain so that could have helped too. Haha
Do you have hip pain always or just after leg days?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you have hip pain always or just after leg days?
Always...I have a tear in my right labrum as well as a bone spur, they are misaligned, and a possible tear in my left one. So the surrounding muscles get really tight. I’m working to fix the alignment issues but want to avoid surgery since the full recovery percentage isn’t very likely.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Always...I have a tear in my right labrum as well as a bone spur, they are misaligned, and a possible tear in my left one. So the surrounding muscles get really tight. I’m working to fix the alignment issues but want to avoid surgery since the full recovery percentage isn’t very likely.
Dang lingering injuries like that are the worst and most irratating:(

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dang lingering injuries like that are the worst and most irratating:(
I agree! Haha I’m thankful it’s not worse though and I can work around it. Super glad that I can train pretty normally most days.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry a bit late. Was a busy day and eventful evening. Two of my neighbors dogs got in a fight. Big dog hurt the little one pretty bad and the owners of each as well.

Getting down to my last few doses. A couple of days left if I had to guess. **tear, tear** I can’t wait to try it in a deficit!!

Chest day- along with the rest of the world...

Bench
75x8
95x5
115x3
125x3
135x2x4 sets
115x8x3 (1st 2 sets pause sets)

Incline DB bench
40x10
50x5x2 sets

Machine flyes
100x12x3

Tri set:
Machine dips
2 pps x10x 4 sets

DB kickbacks
15x12x4 sets
(Pro/supinated)

DB lateral raises
15x12x4 sets

Cardio

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oh my.. hope everyone is ok.. including the little puppers!
I just talked to the neighbors and they all seem okay. The little dog is still in the hospital and probably will be for a few days but hopefully will pull through fine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just talked to the neighbors and they all seem okay. The little dog is still in the hospital and probably will be for a few days but hopefully will pull through fine.
Glad everyone is ok. Their going to have to get the little dog on a lifting and supplement regimen so that doesn't happen again ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New TV Show............. Dog's on Roids !!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha that would be crazy!!

Sorry for the lack of updates...it’s just been a crazy week. I will be running out of ursa before the week is up. I am probably going to wait to take my final measurements and post my final review end of next week. I am holding some water due to what would be my cycle. So I want to be as accurate as I can with the results I’ve had. I will say again...I sure hope you have a Memorial Day sale!! Please!!!! Haha

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here you go, @love2liftkat !

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here you go, @love2liftkat !

Woohoo!! 4 more on the way! Thank you @nostrum420

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure what I did different today but my arms felt like they were going to explode! Haha I did notice more vascularity in my hands and wrists. (I’m not lean enough to get it many other places. 🤣)

Strength still isn’t fully back but was a good workout!! Starting with mobility drills helps too!

10 min Mobility drill

Push press
45x10
75x5
95x5
115x3x4 sets

SS with Lateral raises
5x25x7 sets

Klokov press
55x12x2 sets

Tri set:
DB shoulder press
35x8x4 sets

Front/side lateral raises
5x25x4 sets

DB curls
20x12x4 sets

Band over and backs (throughout)

SS
Cable upright rows
(light & slow)
35x15x4 sets

Face pulls
60x12x4 sets

Rear delt destroyer set (dropset)
20x60, 10x30, 5x30, band holds/pulse to failure (x2 sets)

Face down front/side lateral raises
15x15, 10x20, 5x30 dropset

Straight into front lateral raises
5x15 each arm alternating until burned out

Cardio/ab work
View attachment 205252

IMG_9375.JPG

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Arms are definitely looking like they may explode! :) The pump!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oops!

Thanks! Me too!

Ahh ok very cool! I’ll look for your log.

Glad to have you guys!!

Here’s a few tags. I couldn’t seem to find my other list.

@thebigt @Rocket3015 @MrKleen73 @puccah8808 @lukehayd @SkRaw85 @Whisky @Power-Lift @Segansational @Codybenz @THOR 70 @TheMyth @LeanEngineer @enhanced @BOSSMAN @ZOO
In super late

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Amazing weekend!! Spent lots of time on the lake, fishing, hanging out with family and friends. It was even cool enough for a fire Saturday night! Hubby made brisket! It was delicious!!
IMG_9523.JPG

IMG_9525.JPG

IMG_9521.JPG

Trained legs Friday and didn’t train again until today. Both great workouts...strength is back this week!

Officially ran out on Saturday...but guess what came today?! Whoop whoop!! I took my final measurements and guess what...I’m DOWN 5 INCHES overall and up 1/2” on my glutes and quads!! Talk about happy!! For not being on a deficit- I’d say that’s freakin incredible!!!! Final review will be up soon! Thanks again you guys, for the opportunity to log!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@love2liftkat

Would you be interested in beta testing a companion product to Ursa Major? It has this stuff:

So, in theory, it should help "problem areas" if applied directly to them.
Absolutely!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Amazing weekend!! Spent lots of time on the lake, fishing, hanging out with family and friends. It was even cool enough for a fire Saturday night! Hubby made brisket! It was delicious!! View attachment 205375
View attachment 205376
View attachment 205377

Trained legs Friday and didn’t train again until today. Both great workouts...strength is back this week!

Officially ran out on Saturday...but guess what came today?! Whoop whoop!! I took my final measurements and guess what...I’m DOWN 5 INCHES overall and up 1/2” on my glutes and quads!! Talk about happy!! For not being on a deficit- I’d say that’s freakin incredible!!!! Final review will be up soon! Thanks again you guys, for the opportunity to log!!
Nice progress on the measurements! Excited for the final review!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Final review for Ursa Major:

I really enjoyed my run with Ursa Major. It ended up being right about 6 weeks sponsored but I am continuing on my own. Throughout the run I was applying 1.5ml twice a day. I applied either to arms/shoulders or back of knees and shins. Measuring is very easy with the marked dropper. Only had a very slight irritation on my arms about a week in. This was before alternating application locations. Only lasted that one day and never reoccured.

The smell is nice and it absorbs quickly. Unfortunately one bottle only last about 11 days when dosed at 3ml a day. Full price that gets pretty costly but they do have BOGO sales fairly often. I do wish there was a bigger bottle option just so you don’t waste so many glass bottles! Haha No negative sides. Only odd one was a change in the smell of my sweat and urine...slight increase in body temperature as well as slight calming/mood boosting effect.

Goal was to loose fat while trying to gain muscle. That’s exactly what happened! Calories went from ~ 2500 to 2750 Scale increased about 1-2 pounds but I am down 5 inches. Most of that was in my waist and hips. Gained 1/2” in my glutes and quads. The ability to be able to use a fat loss product in a deficit, maintenance, or surplus is huge!!

So overall very very happy with my results, if you couldn’t tell by the fact I’ve already purchased more. Haha Thank you guys at Apex Alchemy @nostrum420 @Renew1 as well as all of you guys that followed along throughout my log!!

**ps I posted this at the beginning of the log as well for easy access **

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Final review for Ursa Major:

I really enjoyed my run with Ursa Major. It ended up being right about 6 weeks sponsored but I am continuing on my own. Throughout the run I was applying 1.5ml twice a day. I applied either to arms/shoulders or back of knees and shins. Measuring is very easy with the marked dropper. Only had a very slight irritation on my arms about a week in. This was before alternating application locations. Only lasted that one day and never reoccured.

The smell is nice and it absorbs quickly. Unfortunately one bottle only last about 11 days when dosed at 3ml a day. Full price that gets pretty costly but they do have BOGO sales fairly often. I do wish there was a bigger bottle option just so you don’t waste so many glass bottles! Haha No negative sides. Only odd one was a change in the smell of my sweat and urine...slight increase in body temperature as well as slight calming/mood boosting effect.

Goal was to loose fat while trying to gain muscle. That’s exactly what happened! Calories went from ~ 2500 to 2750 Scale increased about 1-2 pounds but I am down 5 inches. Most of that was in my waist and hips. Gained 1/2” in my glutes and quads. The ability to be able to use a fat loss product in a deficit, maintenance, or surplus is huge!!

So overall very very happy with my results, if you couldn’t tell by the fact I’ve already purchased more. Haha Thank you guys at Apex Alchemy @nostrum420 @Renew1 as well as all of you guys that followed along throughout my log!!

**ps I posted this at the beginning of the log as well for easy access **
Nice final review and definitely some great results achieved!