JOSIAH MCQUILLIN GAINS OVER 10 LB. PURE MUSCLE IN 4 WEEKS ON PNI!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick comment. Never take someone else's word on something just because you assume they know more than you. Don't forget that his words are suppositions based on clinical studies, nothing more. They are not scripture. This is not a slam towards Coop as he seems to be highly revered on this forum. Just remember he is medical student not a medical expert as you stated.

Always question your sources
I don't even believe scripture, it is good mythology ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not mad at PNI at all and i do respect the people who work for them and their products. that being said, its frustrating when they use someone like that as their poster boy and all the newbs expect to see results like that. when they dont, who looks dumb? the consumer or the company?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Thank you !!
Don't take my comment on questioning everything out of context. You guys aren't off the hook for the misleading ad. It seems below PNIs integrity to throw something out there like that

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks.. 28 days on a fat burner, and test booster and put on just shy of 3lbs a weeks of straight muscle?

...your pants are smokin...

I'm inclined to agree here. It just isn't feasible. Additionally, as a competitor I know that slight changes in a pose can show a big difference. The beginning pose doesn't even look flexed and the end pose is far better, oh and the tan helps too. Those are simple tricks people often use during "transformation" or "fat loss" competitions to help show a perception of greater disparity between the start and finish. Hell I could look like I gained/lost 10 pounds in one day just by posing and tanning!

Guys,

I would like to ask anyone affiliated with PNI not to post in this thread anymore. I dont want this to turn into a pissing match or anyone calling our company, products or athletes into question because "they" do not belive the results are possible....
lol, I don't think it worked!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Quick comment. Never take someone else's word on something just because you assume they know more than you. Don't forget that his words are suppositions based on clinical studies, nothing more. They are not scripture. This is not a slam towards Coop as he seems to be highly revered on this forum. Just remember he is medical student not a medical expert as you stated. Always question your sources
Agreed, educated discussion goes a long way.
Thank you !!
So I am to take it that your reasoning for why excessive NMDAR agonism isn't excitotoxic and why stacking NMDA+DAA is wasteful is because...there are no human studies to prove it? I mean, whoever wrote the Paragon writeup doesn't even seem to understand what NMDA does. I'm all for educated discussion, but there has literally been nothing presented to the contrary besides a lack of studies. Certain things in science are fairly common knowledge...you might not find a wealth of studies on combining tylenol with alcohol, but most people can accurately tell you how that will end up.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
Agreed, educated discussion goes a long way.So I am to take it that your reasoning for why excessive NMDAR agonism isn't excitotoxic and why stacking NMDA+DAA is wasteful is because...there are no human studies to prove it? I mean, whoever wrote the Paragon writeup doesn't even seem to understand what NMDA does. I'm all for educated discussion, but there has literally been nothing presented to the contrary besides a lack of studies. Certain things in science are fairly common knowledge...you might not find a wealth of studies on combining tylenol with alcohol, but most people can accurately tell you how that will end up.
thanks coop, now I've got my science fair topic!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Don't take my comment on questioning everything out of context. You guys aren't off the hook for the misleading ad. It seems below PNIs integrity to throw something out there like that
Is it below PNI's integrity if the gains are 100% accurate? Because there is not one iota of the original post that is not real. There is not a single lie or single piece of bull. People can say it is not feasible, but apparently it is. Could it be 1 in a million? I guess...and maybe it is (and we will be finding out shortly)...but there are no misleading words, thoughts, ideas, concepts, etc about my original post.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Agreed, educated discussion goes a long way.So I am to take it that your reasoning for why excessive NMDAR agonism isn't excitotoxic and why stacking NMDA+DAA is wasteful is because...there are no human studies to prove it? I mean, whoever wrote the Paragon writeup doesn't even seem to understand what NMDA does. I'm all for educated discussion, but there has literally been nothing presented to the contrary besides a lack of studies. Certain things in science are fairly common knowledge...you might not find a wealth of studies on combining tylenol with alcohol, but most people can accurately tell you how that will end up.
Coop...the company you represent...and it is AN EXCELLENT ONE (nothing bad to say about SNS so lets get that out of the way)...sells products that could be harmful if combined...sells products (that contain ingredients) that can and has caused adverse reactions and hospitalization. Nobody is warning anyone about these things. So, it is being SPECULATED (zero proof is being presented) that using NMDA and DAA together COULD be harmful? I think this is just getting ridiculous. The kid made awesome gains and that is the real point here. Nobody even cared about this topic until I put this out there. This is just negativity once again at its best. If we want to be TRULY concerned about consumers than we should take every single supplement off the market and have them be prescribed by a doctor.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Stay tuned for something pretty cool for AM members. That is the last I will post in this thread until I make the announcement. Thank you to EVERYONE here for their input. We DO appreciate ALL of you. We DO want everyone to be the best they can be, which is why we have reps on here going above and beyond the call of duty by supplying personalized diets and training programs for free (and without them even purchasing a single PNI product!), and why I have a Q and A thread here when I barely have time to breathe these days.

Chad Brooks did not create PNI to be just another supplement company, and I applaud him for this!!!!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Is it below PNI's integrity if the gains are 100% accurate? Because there is not one iota of the original post that is not real. There is not a single lie or single piece of bull. People can say it is not feasible, but apparently it is. Could it be 1 in a million? I guess...and maybe it is (and we will be finding out shortly)...but there are no misleading words, thoughts, ideas, concepts, etc about my original post.
Fair enough. Not really my business and it seems you are a highly respected trainer/coach already and I'm sure you wouldn't want to tarnish your reputation by acknowledging falsehoods. Just don't let this be a type 1 error...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-1451193582.jpg

I guess time will tell!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm inclined to agree here. It just isn't feasible. Additionally, as a competitor I know that slight changes in a pose can show a big difference. The beginning pose doesn't even look flexed and the end pose is far better, oh and the tan helps too. Those are simple tricks people often use during "transformation" or "fat loss" competitions to help show a perception of greater disparity between the start and finish. Hell I could look like I gained/lost 10 pounds in one day just by posing and tanning!

lol, I don't think it worked!
You have an excellent point here and it is exactly what I mentioned the first time I saw the ad. Guy learns how to pose and gets a tan? Now knowing that he is a professional it makes a lot more sense to me that this "transformation" or contest prep happened. The products do look legit on paper and I have no problem saying they would be beneficial. That is without stacking the nmda and daa of course. To imply this transformation Would be typical in a 4 week run of these products is absurd.

A 10 lb gain on a ph run with diet and training in tune would be incredible results and typically not all "solid muscle". A natty run? Beyond highly unlikely. The way this ad was made was a huge turn off to a lot of members simply because we aren't the general population and we have seen these things done over and over in this industry. Mainly on that other fail board....

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
This thread almost reminds me why I went dormant on the boards for several years despite remaining heavily involved in the industry :) I must say I have appreciated and taken note to everything that was said in this thread. I use these type threads to better our company and also as an opportunity to be more involved on AM. With that being said I am super stoked about the annoucement that will be taking place in the very near future. It is exciting times at PNI and we are really looking forward to sharing it with everyone here at AM.

PS- new products coming very soon and will be looking for qualified testers.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow I think even the OGs of AM will be blown away by this giveaway opp whewwwww

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from a business and marketing stand point amazing job
hire a big name
make an unrealistic statement
watch the average person eat it up
trash the educated users as haters
make profit

I'm in the process of throwing my muscle magazines with eric articles in the trash
I understand you have to make money but at the expense of other's health and well being just to make a buck and generate PR is concerning . while I understand business is business Eric and pni should be ashamed
i would hope a disclaimer or warning would at least be issued on your Facebook post so people know they could really mess themselves up by attempting this type of supplementation

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Coop...the company you represent...and it is AN EXCELLENT ONE (nothing bad to say about SNS so lets get that out of the way)...sells products that could be harmful if combined...sells products (that contain ingredients) that can and has caused adverse reactions and hospitalization. Nobody is warning anyone about these things. So, it is being SPECULATED (zero proof is being presented) that using NMDA and DAA together COULD be harmful? I think this is just getting ridiculous. The kid made awesome gains and that is the real point here. Nobody even cared about this topic until I put this out there. This is just negativity once again at its best. If we want to be TRULY concerned about consumers than we should take every single supplement off the market and have them be prescribed by a doctor.
The grocery store sells bleach and ammonia, however they don't encourage people to mix them.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The grocery store sells bleach and ammonia, however they don't encourage people to mix them.
Yes, but you learned that the hard way; I mean, look at your avatar

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm not sure how you are equating consumer concerns with negativity. I actually do make a point of looking out for the consumer in my posts, either money or health wise.

You can get hospitalized from overdosing anything. Anything. So when you post a case study of someone taking 20g phenibut, it really makes me wonder...when has any SNS rep recommended using an "overdose" of any of our products? If someone suggested a combo of SNS products that was bad for their health, I would promptly tell them it's a bad idea, and I have done this in the past (e.g. Telling customers not to Load our daa, even though it would be to the company's benefit since they'd run through product faster). Conversely, you are entertaining the idea of a serious potential health risk. You won't be hospitalized for excitotoxicity now or in 10 years. But come your elderly years, you'll probably be living ​in a hospital if you wind up with dementia as a result of your actions in your younger days

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
I know I said I was not going to jump in this thread again but just received a text from Josiah which made me HAVE to post one more thing:

I really do not give a sh%t what you say about me because...

1-I KNOW THIS THREAD IS 100% LEGIT...NO BULL, NO TRICKS...NO EXAGGERATION
2-MY INTEGRITY IS 100% INTACT. I DID NOT LIE AND DID NOT TRY AND MISLEAD ANYONE.
3-MY REPUTATION AS AN EXPERT, TRAINER, WRITER, COACH, ETC IN THIS INDUSTRY IS STELLAR SO WHAT A FEW SAY ON AM IS MEANINGLESS.
4-THE STACK THAT JOSIAH TOOK WAS NOT RECOMMENDED BY ME OR ANYONE AT PNI BUT FOR THE SAKE OF ACCURACY I HAD TO SAY EVERYTHING HE TOOK.
5-THE SPECULATION ABOUT THE STACK TAKEN FOR 4 WEEKS ABOUT IT BEING HARMFUL IS NOTHING MORE THAN SPECULATION (ZERO SCIENTIFIC PROOF/VALIDATION WHICH SO MANY OF YOU RELY ON SO HEAVILY) AND 99% OF THE PRE-WORKOUT PRODUCTS/FAT BURNERS TAKEN AND OPENLY EXTOLLED ON THIS FORUM HAVE WAYYYYYYYYYYY MORE POTENTIAL FOR DANGER AND NEGATIVE REACTIONS THAN DAA/NMDA TAKEN IN COMBO AT THE DOSES SET ON THE BOTTLES. BUT, NO PROBLEM THERE, RIGHT?
6. I AM ONE OF THE MOST HELPFUL INDIVIDUALS/EXPERTS IN THIS INDUSTRY, GIVING OUT FREE ADVICE ON DOZENS OF FORUMS, PAGES, AND SOCIAL MEDIA WITHOUT ASKING ANYTHING IN RETURN SIMPLY BECAUSE I WANT TO GIVE BACK TO THIS INDUSTRY WHICH HAS PROVIDED ME A VERY NICE LIFE.

Now, as to Josiah...this thread began as so exciting for him because he apparently (naively) thought you guys would appreciate his hard work, his excellent progress, and his careful tracking of results. He knows his gains were real and he came into the thread hoping to answer legit questions about his diet and training and perhaps inspire others. Now he feels bashed and trashed as some sort of liar and shill, when he is nothing more than a young, enthusiastic bodybuilder like many of you that found a combo of products (which he purchased on his own), training and diet that brought about some pretty amazing progress. He was excited to share his experience and happy to maybe become part of this community and get further into this sport/activity. Now he just feels like **** and I congratulate those of you who made him feel that way. Good work.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Wow...

You have a talent for disregarding discourse and appealing to emotional tangents. Suffice to say, I have lost all respect for you (again), and I'm sorry that PNI inadvertently takes a hit from your lack of sense in this matter.

As for your integrity, your history with AAEFX speaks to that...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, it is being SPECULATED (zero proof is being presented) that using NMDA and DAA together COULD be harmful?
Where is alek when you need him?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Wow...

You have a talent for disregarding discourse and appealing to emotional tangents. Suffice to say, I have lost all respect for you (again), and I'm sorry that PNI inadvertently takes a hit from your lack of sense in this matter.

Mr. Cooper- to be honest, at this point HAVING YOUR respect would actually upset me. The INCREDIBLE PEOPLE AND MINDS in this industry who are my peers, who I deal with on a daily basis, collaborate with, study with, work with, who look to me as colleague, mentor, inspiration, teacher, and more --all who respect me to the highest level more than make up for having the respect of a college student who has done nothing truly meaningful in this field but pass the same courses that I did as well while I attended University.

YOU have no idea how unintelligent you sound in this thread and how poor your judgement is and how little you will actually achieve with your terrible attitude. You like to think you are a bright light and an educator, but you are far from it. You have so much to learn in so many respects that you should stop talking so much and start listening more.

You have said so many things in this thread but not a single one lent anything positive to it. You try to tear down what you do not understand and what you cannot achieve yourself.

I will not accept some sort of personal attack on my integrity, knowledge, honesty and intentions from someone like you. Keep this from being personal - this is not a fight you want to start. You want to TRY and spread good information and build up your own company, then please do so, but stop trying to tear down the awesome achievements of others.

Carry on Mr Cooper, and try to be more respectful of the people who have affected so many lives so positively and have been trailblazers, bringing the science of diet/training/supplementation to higher levels for 20+ years in the real world rather than talking a big game on a bunch of discussion boards.

I wish you all the best.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Wow...

mr.cooper you have a talent of copying and pasting definitions, i don't care that your a student in the medial field, whoopty coon s***. You are not God, you don't know what an individuals body is capable of. You do NOT disrespect someone that has been very successful in this industry being a 100% natural that has effected so many lives and has done so much. Were sorry we don't sit and read the medical dictionary and use big words that make no sense to a normal individual seeking advice. This is going no where and all of you have blown this completely out of line to where you are disrespecting one hell of a role model and mentor to many including myself. Oh and lets not forget this was all about someones transformation success, which you have insulted/disrespected him as well.

Reactions: mw1
EBroser

EBroser

Awards
One last thing: please do not look for my announcement about what PNI is doing as a result of this thread WITHIN this thread. I will be posting a new one in Company Promotions, and it is solely being done to show support and appreciation for everyone here that understand possibilities, do not create barriers or limitations (I am glad I never did or I would not be where I am today in so many respects), and get the real message - the one that is meaningful, important and intended. Hell yes PNI wants to make money and wants to be successful as a company, but we want to also help everyone be the best they can be in all respects and we are proving it over and over.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The only thing that worries me is that you seem to be defending a potentially dangerous combination by constantly refering to lack of studies and speculation; what happens if speculation becomes reality? What if coop is right? Are you really willing to make PNi customers guinea pigs in this regard?

In any case, FWIW while there are a plethora of reasons that these results may have occured; but having someone like Puke around seemed to work very well at him acheiving the results he did. Yes, i'm sceptical but hey, that is just the way I am.

In any case, PNI have always come across as respectful, knowledgable and very helpful (ive seen Luke helping a few people around the place) so I want to make it clear that my first paragraph is not an attack on PNI or its reps at all, but rather genuine concern for other peoples wellbeing and physical health.

I'm looking into getting some Paragon soon; i'm liking the ingredients.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
The only thing that worries me is that you seem to be defending a potentially dangerous combination by constantly refering to lack of studies and speculation; what happens if speculation becomes reality? What if coop is right? Are you really willing to make PNi customers guinea pigs in this regard?

In any case, FWIW while there are a plethora of reasons that these results may have occured; but having someone like Puke around seemed to work very well at him acheiving the results he did. Yes, i'm sceptical but hey, that is just the way I am.

In any case, PNI have always come across as respectful, knowledgable and very helpful (ive seen Luke helping a few people around the place) so I want to make it clear that my first paragraph is not an attack on PNI or its reps at all, but rather genuine concern for other peoples wellbeing and physical health.

I'm looking into getting some Paragon soon; i'm liking the ingredients.
No disrespect taken my friend, but the individuals doing the log will NOT be taking paragon along with D-test. Broser and myself will be working one on one with these individuals covering every aspect for the 4 weeks. The diet, training and the supplementation. This was just how this transformation was ran and unfortunately the 2 were combined. I have contacted a few chemists to see if we can actually get some tests ran, which If i can get this done, i will make sure to pass the results back to everyone here so we all can learn. Glad your thinking about Paragon. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have or would like a diet/training plan. I would be more than happy to help.

NOTE- We could have easily reported that both were not taken at the same time, but we felt that we needed to be truthful to report how the stack was taken and not lie. From this point on we are making sure that the consumers are not combining both D-test and Paragon.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Well whoever gets to log with EB and Luke are gonna be getting an awesome opportunity to learn from some serious experience. That is all

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Well whoever gets to log with EB and Luke are gonna be getting an awesome opportunity to learn from some serious experience. That is all
Hey man tried to send you a private message. If you could empty your PM's please, thanks!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Choosing PalmFist would be a good decision. After following some if his logs I'm impressed with his dedication and strong work ethics.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Eric,

No matter how many people that you have helped you are not the exception to making a mistake. Your emotions really shouldn't have led the forefront of your arguments. You cannot run around saying that something is safe and your only defense over someone saying it may not be is that the theory it is not hasn't been proven.

No matter how credible someone is doesn't make a product combination safe. Claiming he chose to run things the way he did and it isn't advised but we counseled him through the whole thing isn't very reassuring. Every defense you have given is just saying its just people being skeptical. But its okay for you to say its safe because its your personal belief that it is?

The fact you are trying to gain the respect of people by giving away a similar stack... Are you going to have bod pod results for this?

Your facebook ad and your original post look like a bad infomercial.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Mr. Cooper- to be honest, at this point HAVING YOUR respect would actually upset me. The INCREDIBLE PEOPLE AND MINDS in this industry who are my peers, who I deal with on a daily basis, collaborate with, study with, work with, who look to me as colleague, mentor, inspiration, teacher, and more --all who respect me to the highest level more than make up for having the respect of a college student who has done nothing truly meaningful in this field but pass the same courses that I did as well while I attended University.

YOU have no idea how unintelligent you sound in this thread and how poor your judgement is and how little you will actually achieve with your terrible attitude. You like to think you are a bright light and an educator, but you are far from it. You have so much to learn in so many respects that you should stop talking so much and start listening more.

You have said so many things in this thread but not a single one lent anything positive to it. You try to tear down what you do not understand and what you cannot achieve yourself.

I will not accept some sort of personal attack on my integrity, knowledge, honesty and intentions from someone like you. Keep this from being personal - this is not a fight you want to start. You want to TRY and spread good information and build up your own company, then please do so, but stop trying to tear down the awesome achievements of others.

Carry on Mr Cooper, and try to be more respectful of the people who have affected so many lives so positively and have been trailblazers, bringing the science of diet/training/supplementation to higher levels for 20+ years in the real world rather than talking a big game on a bunch of discussion boards.

I wish you all the best.
I wish there were words to quantify your immense level of ignorance, but there simply aren't. I really hope this post was a joke, as most people here are unaware of your antics on BB.com, but thankfully I have all the posts saved despite moderator deletion at AAEFXs request. The hypocrisy of you preaching about respect, helping others, and respecting science is absurd. I really hope you can get help, though I'm quite certain this forum will still stand behind you because the community here is a lot more forgiving and accepting than the last. Perhaps to a fault in this case

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
A few things:

1) I have the upmost respect for Mr.Cooper69 and have expressed this in PM in the past. I do NOT think he is trying to bring a negative light against PNI but is trying to educate and absolutely nothing he has said has rubbed me the wrong way.

2) R3action has made a couple of valid points but seems to be pushing some sort of agenda. If I am wrong then I apologize, but thanks for keeping the thread alive :)

3) I have known Eric for MUCH MUCH longer then anyone on this forum on both a personal level and business level. I can say from the bottom of my heart that I do NOT think he was trying to mislead anyone. The advertisement was over the top but this is a business as well as a lifestyle. I dont like it but it is a fact.

4) The reason I quit being active on the forums for several years is because it is easy to get caught up on the drama. For me this is a business and how I feed my family. As large as AM may seem it is a small small part of the industry and I simply cant get caught up on it. Luckily I have been able to surround myself with amazing people like Ricky, Eric, Luke, Kyle and Tank. Each of them eat, live, sleep, the health and fitness lifestyle. With that being said I do keep a close eye on everything posted. With that said, I am publicly asking any of my reps who may have a problem with any members to take it to PM and do not continue to engage in any open arguments.

5) In regards to the DAA/NMDA reccomendation. I have spoken to our CSO and he has helped me understand some of the comments/post made my MrCoop in regards to NMDA. Based on what I was told I would want to stay on the side of SAFETY and NOT reccomend anyone to combine the two. There is no definitive way to know what amount would be neurotoxic but I dont think the benefits (if any) would be worth the risk when combining the two.

In closing, those of you who are taking Luke up on the offer I look forward to your results. Have a great weekend everyone!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few things:

1) I have the upmost respect for Mr.Cooper69 and have expressed this in PM in the past. I do NOT think he is trying to bring a negative light against PNI but is trying to educate and absolutely nothing he has said has rubbed me the wrong way.

2) R3action has made a couple of valid points but seems to be pushing some sort of agenda. If I am wrong then I apologize, but thanks for keeping the thread alive :)

3) I have known Eric for MUCH MUCH longer then anyone on this forum on both a personal level and business level. I can say from the bottom of my heart that I do think he was trying to mislead anyone. The advertisement was over the top but this is a business as well as a lifestyle. I dont like it but it is a fact.

4) The reason I quit being active on the forums for several years is because it is easy to get caught up on the drama. For me this is a business and how I feed my family. As large as AM may seem it is a small small part of the industry and I simply cant get caught up on it. Luckily I have been able to surround myself with amazing people like Ricky, Eric, Luke, Kyle and Tank. Each of them eat, live, sleep, the health and fitness lifestyle. With that being said I do keep a close eye on everything posted. With that said, I am publicly asking any of my reps who may have a problem with any members to take it to PM and do not continue to engage in any open arguments.

5) In regards to the DAA/NMDA reccomendation. I have spoken to our CSO and he has helped me understand some of the comments/post made my MrCoop in regards to NMDA. Based on what I was told I would want to stay on the side of SAFETY and NOT reccomend anyone to combine the two. There is no definitive way to know what amount would be neurotoxic but I dont think the benefits (if any) would be worth the risk when combining the two.

In closing, those of you who are taking Luke up on the offer I look forward to your results. Have a great weekend everyone!!
Well said my friend well said :)

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
A few things:

3) I have known Eric for MUCH MUCH longer then anyone on this forum on both a personal level and business level. I can say from the bottom of my heart that I do think he was trying to mislead anyone. The advertisement was over the top but this is a business as well as a lifestyle. I dont like it but it is a fact.

Nice post. Respectively done.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
A few things:

Read number 3 very carefully, you made a crucial typo lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i have officially lost respect for the entire PNI team and will not be supported them anymore.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
wow, just..wow

couple of points, from an observational stance (no agenda, not speaking as rep for another company)

negative advertising works. there is no doubt
in the past i worked with a man who perfected the negative-advertising approach, and he has made a fortune
the more negativity, sometimes the better

PNI products, tho i have never used personally, seem to get good feedback from what i consider solid sources of review

that said (and all issue of said "claims" aside):

safety concerns should always be paramount in this industry - that should not be an issue of integrity, but simple common sense
it is sad to see safety concerns dismissed
i have not seen facebook page, but if indeed this is advertised with no mention of potential safety concerns, that most certainly is an issue, and you should not try to distance yourself from it nor minimize the potential

reps on this forum, are intriguing
chad - no disrespect to you or your company, just conversing here..but i am wondering:
you gave your reps a clear and concise directive to not engage in argumentative posts, this was on page 2
i have seen nothing but continued bickering since..we are on page 10
including attacking a compound that another company makes with some obscure study reference - which has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread or your products
(which is odd, as that company has a rep that also critiqued our same compound, because we labeled with the structural name rather than the common name...which again has nothing to do with any of this...)

as the world turns..live on AM

what a mess
can't we all just get along?

signed:
opinions from a concerned consumer

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, just..wow

couple of points, from an observational stance (no agenda, not speaking as rep for another company)

negative advertising works. there is no doubt
in the past i worked with a man who perfected the negative-advertising approach, and he has made a fortune
the more negativity, sometimes the better

PNI products, tho i have never used personally, seem to get good feedback from what i consider solid sources of review

safety concerns should always be paramount in this industry - that should not be an issue of integrity, but simple common sense
it is sad to see safety concerns dismissed
i have not seen facebook page, but if indeed this is advertised with no mention of potential safety concerns, that most certainly is an issue, and you should not try to distance yourself from it nor minimize the potential

reps on this forum, are intriguing
chad - no disrespect to you or your company, just conversing here..but i am wondering:
you gave your reps a clear and concise directive to not engage in argumentative posts, this was on page 2
i have seen nothing but continued bickering since..we are on page 10
including attacking a compound that another company makes with some obscure study reference
(which is odd, as that company has a rep that also attacked our same compound, because we labeled with the structural name rather than the common name...)

as the world turns..live on AM

what a mess
can't we all just get along?

signed:
opinions form a concerned consumer
The moral of the story is: make sure to frame advertisements appropriately based on content and target audience. With careful review and some toning down of the overt claims this could have been a very effective testimonial based ad. The way it was framed as 10 lbs pure muscle instead of something a little more restrained like 10lbs lean mass was an error in semantics for this audience and came off as a bit hokey.

That being said, I don't think this is an intentional outright lie and, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I can see a reasonable scenario where this could happen. I think the PNIs reps are great especially Howwedo, and the small amount of interaction I've had with chad and Eric so far have been positive.

Just wanted to give my opinion on the technical aspects of the ad content as I am in sales and pay attention to these things.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
The moral of the story is: make sure to frame advertisements appropriately based on content and target audience. With careful review and some toning down of the overt claims this could have been a very effective testimonial based ad. The way it was framed as 10 lbs pure muscle instead of something a little more restrained like 10lbs lean mass was an error in semantics for this audience and came off as a bit hokey.

That being said, I don't think this is an intentional outright lie and, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I can see a reasonable scenario where this could happen. I think the PNIs reps are great especially Howwedo, and the small amount of interaction I've had with chad and Eric so far have been positive.

Just wanted to give my opinion on the technical aspects of the ad content as I am in sales and pay attention to these things.
context is everything

we here at AM are an incredibly diverse group of guys, with many different backgrounds and our own agendas
agenda is not a bad thing - again, context..

we also like to think (reps esp) that because this is our life so-to-speak, we are much more in-tune than the average consumer on the streets
(which may be so..context)

but fact is - this is (as has been mentioned) a very small realm of the industry that we target advertising to

many words are wasted, trying to get points across (context)

fruitless, including this point of mine

(wth - i am bored)

back to popcorn for me

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a consumer myself I'm going to be watching very closely the progress of the AM members that PNI chooses to test out the advertised product. The proof of the original advertised hype will be in the progress these "testers" will make in one month under the direction of PNI and it's reps. Stay tuned, this is going to be interesting.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a consumer myself I'm going to be watching very closely the progress of the AM members that PNI chooses to test out the advertised product. The proof of the original advertised hype will be in the progress these "testers" will make in one month under the direction of PNI and it's reps. Stay tuned, this is going to be interesting.
my opinion, people will gain maybe 1 - 3 pounds of LBM while getting leaner and will throw a fit based off PNI's unreal advertisement and they will claim that everybody is different...blah blah blah and will be able to get away with it.