Joint Force is shipping

henryv

Awards
  • Established
would this stuff help with some tennis elbow? and wrist pain
A may have to try this stuff for my elbow!
Elbow feedback:

"All I got to say is this stuff is the real deal!! I've been using joint support products for the last six years. So far Animal Flex has helped me the most but wasn't a magic pill.
Been using E-Pharm Joint Force for about three weeks now. My elbows have always caused me problems, either from work or training. Heavy curls always seem to really tweek the tendons in my inner elbow so it has been hard for me to really train biceps. (And I got those long ass skinny arms)
Not anymore! I'm on cycle now and training biceps harder and heavier than I have in the last five years. **** yeah!!! Pain in the tendons of my inner elbows is almost gone. Just bumped up to 55lbs DB curls 4x8.
Thank you Patrick Arnold!!!"
Joint Force

"Glad to hear I am not the only huge fan of this stuff. I have left the gym a few times wondering if I would be able to sleep that night due to elbow issues I have. Post-shower Joint Force with saran wrap on the elbow tendons has been awesome!"
E-Pharm Joint Spray

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
^^ nice feed back think im going to get some and give it a go anyway anything is worth a try when i comes to joints

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
would this stuff help with some tennis elbow? and wrist pain
those are appropriate areas for this product yes

the feedback we are getting from this product is unbelievable

"This product should seriously be marketed towards musicians. I bought some for my left rotator cuff and by the second day the pain went from what I would describe as sharp to dull, but here's where it really made a difference. After learning some new material on bass all day yesterday for a gig last night, the joints on my fingers were absolutely on fire. I sprayed and wrapped my hands, wrists and forearms about an hour before the show. Amazing, even after taking weeks off playing and after a proper warm-up, my hands have not felt so loose and mobile since I first picked up the instrument. I sprayed and wrapped them again after I got home from the show as well for good measure. This is not a placebo, the difference is tangible and works within a small time frame. Aside from singers, I am going to recommend this to every musician I know."

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
those are appropriate areas for this product yes

the feedback we are getting from this product is unbelievable

"This product should seriously be marketed towards musicians. I bought some for my left rotator cuff and by the second day the pain went from what I would describe as sharp to dull, but here's where it really made a difference. After learning some new material on bass all day yesterday for a gig last night, the joints on my fingers were absolutely on fire. I sprayed and wrapped my hands, wrists and forearms about an hour before the show. Amazing, even after taking weeks off playing and after a proper warm-up, my hands have not felt so loose and mobile since I first picked up the instrument. I sprayed and wrapped them again after I got home from the show as well for good measure. This is not a placebo, the difference is tangible and works within a small time frame. Aside from singers, I am going to recommend this to every musician I know."
so is it more of a pain releaver or something that helps repair

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
so is it more of a pain releaver or something that helps repair
its definitely more than just an analgesic / pain reliver, although it does have great acute effects

It causes changes in the biochemical environment of the connective tissue that not only relieves inflammation but also sets the foundation for repair

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its definitely more than just an analgesic / pain reliver, although it does have great acute effects

It causes changes in the biochemical environment of the connective tissue that not only relieves inflammation but also sets the foundation for repair
PA any thoughts on how this might work for chronic achilles tendonitis?

Mr.50

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
thanks, going to get a few and rub it on all sore joints

Evolved Boost

Evolved Boost

Awards
so my wrist pain came back yesterday, really pissing me off as i just started my clean bulk bout a week ago. i have researched and ruled out carpal tunnel as that is said to effect the thumb (making it weak) along with index and middle finder. for me its the total opposite side. ive had this pain back in the day and it really really effects alot of my lifts as any turning of the wrist or makin a tight fist aggravates the area. its all down the pinky side of my wrist/bone area, im guessing its a ligament/tendon issue. if anyone has any input on this issue please give me your feedback.

this happened to me last night randomly, not even while working out. so today i found an online store that is located close to me that stocks joint force. i ordered it and it will arrive tomorrow. im gonna be using this along with bulk cissus powder and animal flex. i have been takin cissus and animal flex for some time as i am prone to wrist, elbow, shoulder issues. the last time i had this wrist pain, it really lingered and didn't go away for some time. i'll update on if i have any quicker healing using join force.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
PA any thoughts on how this might work for chronic achilles tendonitis?

Mr.50

i think it can help. the longer you have had tendinitis the longer it takes for it to subside howevrer

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Quick question, I am using joint force on my shoulder, how long should I wait before putting a shirt on?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Quick question, I am using joint force on my shoulder, how long should I wait before putting a shirt on?
you can put your shirt right on after you spray

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
you can put your shirt right on after you spray
Thanks.

Just wanted to give an update on using Joint Force for my shoulder that I had dislocated several years ago that still bothers me. I started using joint force a little over a week ago, spraying all over my shoulder (front, top, back) once per day. Total of like 4-6 sprays. Had my chest day yesterday and was able to bench more than I normally can, with very little pain in my shoulder. Did some back work today and didn't feel any pain in my shoulder. So far, Joint Force is working out great. The only other joint supplement I have been taking is Cissus, but I have been taking that for several months now.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.

Just wanted to give an update on using Joint Force for my shoulder that I had dislocated several years ago that still bothers me. I started using joint force a little over a week ago, spraying all over my shoulder (front, top, back) once per day. Total of like 4-6 sprays. Had my chest day yesterday and was able to bench more than I normally can, with very little pain in my shoulder. Did some back work today and didn't feel any pain in my shoulder. So far, Joint Force is working out great. The only other joint supplement I have been taking is Cissus, but I have been taking that for several months now.
Congrats on your success. I have a wonly left shoulder from numerous dislocations, so it's effectiveness is great to hear.

Feel The Burn

Awards
Thanks.

Nice! Joint Force really does work, however don't over do it because the pain is gone. You still need to make sure to rehabilitate your shoulder correctly to prevent damage or future injurys. Joint Force + Time = :biggthumpup:

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I have been using Joint force for almost 3 weeks now and am liking the results. But, I was wondering what the maximum amount of applications per day is recommended???

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Joint Force really does work, however don't over do it because the pain is gone. You still need to make sure to rehabilitate your shoulder correctly to prevent damage or future injurys. Joint Force + Time = :biggthumpup:
It is ironic that you posted that, since I had stopped using Joint Force and been doing ok until I shoveled snow yesterday and re-aggravated it. I just sprayed on some Joint Force and will be taking it easy on the shoulder.

MedicalCynic

Awards
Hey, I have been using Joint force for almost 3 weeks now and am liking the results. But, I was wondering what the maximum amount of applications per day is recommended???
I don't really think there is a maximum amount... I'm sure there's a point of diminishing returns, but I have no idea what that is. My personal application schedule varies quite a bit - there are days I spray just in the morning after the shower, and there are days I spray morning, pre-WO and after my post-WO shower

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about maximum, but sweet spot for me is twice a day.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
are people finding pain releaf within like 10minutes of putting it on? i am with some elbow/tricep tendonitis

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
what about partially torn meniscus... could it help a bit?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
what about partially torn meniscus... could it help a bit?
bump... anyone used it on a meniscus. partially torn medial meniscus here

waiting on surgery... 7 month waiting list for them to LOOK at my referral then 8 months to get surgery... ooohhh Canada :love:

PA any thoughts if it could get in that deep?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
bump... anyone used it on a meniscus. partially torn medial meniscus here

waiting on surgery... 7 month waiting list for them to LOOK at my referral then 8 months to get surgery... ooohhh Canada :love:

PA any thoughts if it could get in that deep?
Move to the U.S. :) Get it done this week.