Joint Force question

DNasteee

Awards
I recently had surgery on my pinkie which was broken in 2 spots (they put a small screw in). I started physical therapy last week to help get the range of motion back as I cannot really bend it fully yet. Seems to be a bit of scar tissue/swollenness around the knuckle.

Taking Fish Oil and a joint supplement (Antaeus Labs Achilles), but was wondering if adding Joint Force would be even more beneficial (speed up the recovery process?) The fact I can spray it directly to the joint/finger peaked my interest. Kind of anxious to get this past me and get back to lifting.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My dad and grandmother use Joint Force for their knees and it is their favorite - they both say it takes the pain away almost instantly. I would say for $20 it's worth a shot. It's a rare product the best I can tell..

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
dsade likes the stuff and I've seen him sell it on his website

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Anything is better than nothing if that's all you have to work With

Personally the best joint supp I've used to date is 'innoflex' by nutrakey I've also had many people use that product and see great relief, also I'd add in 3-4g vitamin c a day, 1g at a time spaced out about 4hrs from eachother and make sure you're taking your vitamins and minerals

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it would hurt adding it in. You could also maybe switch up your joint supps. I've had luck with Animal flex and joint xt by sns.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I recently had surgery on my pinkie which was broken in 2 spots (they put a small screw in). I started physical therapy last week to help get the range of motion back as I cannot really bend it fully yet. Seems to be a bit of scar tissue/swollenness around the knuckle.

Taking Fish Oil and a joint supplement (Antaeus Labs Achilles), but was wondering if adding Joint Force would be even more beneficial (speed up the recovery process?) The fact I can spray it directly to the joint/finger peaked my interest. Kind of anxious to get this past me and get back to lifting.
Yes achilles and joint force would stack great together i utilize both of them when i have a joint ailment and the combo works wonders for me. I haven't been let down yet.

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/e-pharm-joint-force/

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I've had great results with Flexible from Formutech..

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think Joint Force would work best for this application. It targets auto immune response and inflammation ...which should speed healing. Glucosamine, MSM, etc. Are necessary for joint repairs, but they provide the substrate to rebuild while Joint Force seems to be more for pain and actual healing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it would hurt adding it in. You could also maybe switch up your joint supps. I've had luck with Animal flex and joint xt by sns.
yup...joint support xt SNS

LEATHERFACE

Awards
Why people push their products? Op didn't ask for other recommandations, or I'm wrong?

yes op you can add joint force, I have great success with it, when you apply the spray, use saran wrap to cover the area for 20/30minutes