booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is there any free apps that layout these programs.
I've been building mine in Jefit and its been working great. You have to add everything yourself tho so its a bit time consuming upfront but nice to have afterwards

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually without paying you
Could just read on t-nation and build from there.

How did that group buy go?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually without paying you
Could just read on t-nation and build from there.

How did that group buy go?
I did that for a while. Once I actually got a glimpse at his actual programs though, it’s much much different. I would imagine a custom plan is even more in depth

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did that for a while. Once I actually got a glimpse at his actual programs though, it’s much much different. I would imagine a custom plan is even more in depth
Definitely, I did the same too

Spent more time reading then training though

Wonder if we are in for another summer program similar to gamma bomb?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bulgarian drop set of death lasted 7 minutes in length.

3 second negatives, pause half way up, then finish the rep.

I almost saw stars trying to stand back up. Break out the pink dumbbells

I was floored for 5 minutes

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bulgarian drop set of death lasted 7 minutes in length.

3 second negatives, pause half way up, then finish the rep.

I almost saw stars trying to stand back up. Break out the pink dumbbells

I was floored for 5 minutes
Lightheaded just reading this... that setup is so deceiving...

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get a great sense of joy when someone comes and trains with me and they just follow my lead

And I’m like shoulders?
Yeah fine

Ok destroyer set for you

Oh you wanna train legs?
Ok...
Bulgarian drop set of death for you

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran this workout yesterday. It’s from a workout of the month on john’s site from a while back. This to date is one of my favorite back routines. Absolutely nasty for traps!

[video]https://youtu.be/VwKPYQzxUCI[/video]

Kickbacks for Back – I have no idea what to call these but you’ll see what I mean in the video. It’s like you set up to do a tricep kickback but you keep your arms straight and pull dumbells up behind you by flexing your lats. I went too light in the video, just use a weight that enables you to feel a ton of tension through the lats as you raise them up. Do 6 Slow reps here.
Supersetted with
Low cable rows – The key here is to use an attachment that really allows you to drive your elbows back far. I love the one I am using in the video. Get a great stretch also and try to go as heavy as you can go without breaking form. Do 6 more reps here.
Total Work Sets: 8 (4 Supersets)
RPE: 9-10

Neutral grip chins – Do 4 sets to failure here. After doing your last full rep I want you to do an isohold mid rep for 10 seconds, and then hang and stretch for 10 seconds sticking your feet out in front of you like I do in the video. 4 sets done with this technique is pretty nasty.
Total Work Sets: 4
RPE: 10

Upright row – On these I tilting my body forward a bit and really trying to squeeze my lower traps. Do 10 reps here. After this proceed over to deadlift.
Supersetted with
Conventional deadlifts – Now that you have some trap and rhomboid fatigue, let’s blast some conventional deads. I can’t go real heavy due to back issue, but you can see what I want form wise in the vide. TAKE NOTE, do a shrug and hold it for 2 seconds after every pull! Let’s get your traps thick and nasty. DO 5 reps here. I would keep pyramiding up until you can barely get your 5. Your traps will be very sore the next day after doing this superset.
Total Work Sets: 10 (5 Supersets)
RPE: 9-10

Pulldowns – Use the single grip attachments like I am using in the video. Keep a pronated grip though, not supinated as I do most often. I want you to tilt back a little and really squeeze your midback/rhomboids. This will also fire your rear delts up some. This and the previous superset should really nail your rhomboids and traps which will give you that Hulk Buster look! Do 4 sets and 8.
Total Work Sets: 4
RPE: 9-10.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The worst back workout was in Gamma Bomb when he throws in the 10 sets of deadlifts.
Absolutely Wrekced

Hooper

Awards
I finished PC last week. I liked it, work hard and get out of the gym pretty quick. Sense he doesn't have a new one out I started Gamma bomb again this week. It's my favorite workout of his so far.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Week 5
10 Sets of 3 DL's
I remember that one. That was a great workout! Done it a few times actually. I was fried after that one! One week before you start the deload!

I really like the one that is 15 reps with 10sec breaks using your 3rm. That was nuts also

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got an email today for the new leg training manual... I have to think it’s probably similar to his programs, but the science in the manuals is always great

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got an email today for the new leg training manual... I have to think it’s probably similar to his programs, but the science in the manuals is always great
I'll be grabbing it. We are always learning. Even though legs are my strongest point I can still take some advice and implement it to myself and my clients.

Scrutiny

Awards
I'll be looking for the Chest and Leg training manuals. Have quite a few programs if anyone is keen for a trade.

samhardy2008

Awards
I have Gamma Bomb, Taskmaster, and a couple of others. His programs are great. Not sure if those are 2.0 or what that even is necessarily... but I do know I really love John Meadows’ programs.
Man I’ll totally trade with you I have PC and love it. If not totally cool man.

TinyGiant

Awards
I have all of the programs except the new leg training manual. DM if you to trade. I’m looking for the leg training manual.

samhardy2008

Awards
I have all of the programs except the new leg training manual. DM if you to trade. I’m looking for the leg training manual.
You’ll have to PM me first. I don’t have enough post yet

Big Sarge

Awards
I didn't know he had a leg training manual I will look into that! I have pretty much every other one including the arm training and diet books

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leg training manual is not release yet I think.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, you don't want to see the kombucha that went out hahaha!

-lying leg curl: 100x12, 105x10, 110x8, 100x10*85x10*70x10 >25 partials
-bb stiff leg: 195(3x10)
-leg press: 4 each side, 5, 5 (3 sec ecc x10)
-smith squat 1.5s: 25 each side (2x10)
-leg extensions: 1x12 (3 sec squeeze)
-leg press calf: 3x1 min sets (170)

samhardy2008

Awards
Yea, you don't want to see the kombucha that went out hahaha!

-lying leg curl: 100x12, 105x10, 110x8, 100x10*85x10*70x10 >25 partials
-bb stiff leg: 195(3x10)
-leg press: 4 each side, 5, 5 (3 sec ecc x10)
-smith squat 1.5s: 25 each side (2x10)
-leg extensions: 1x12 (3 sec squeeze)
-leg press calf: 3x1 min sets (170)
That’s awesome.... JM programs are flat out brutal but I love them..... I think I’m gonna run 28 days later after PC

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
anyone have project collosus and want to trade? i have every single john meadows program.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have all the programs including Leg Day manual!

Last edited:

TinyGiant

Awards
Sorry for all the posts. My app duplicated it several times for some reason.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Towards the end of week 3 PC. I am really enjoying this. I ended up printing the pdf into a pocket book to track my weights. Wife is following me around with this as well and making nice progress

samhardy2008

Awards
Towards the end of week 3 PC. I am really enjoying this. I ended up printing the pdf into a pocket book to track my weights. Wife is following me around with this as well and making nice progress
Yeah it’s pretty awesome, I just finished up the program. I just made a spreadsheet with a page for each week and a YouTube link to each of the videos he provided for the exercises I wasn’t sure on. Awesome program, starting it over again Sunday.

samhardy2008

Awards
Yeah it’s pretty awesome, I just finished up the program. I just made a spreadsheet with a page for each week and a YouTube link to each of the videos he provided for the exercises I wasn’t sure on. Awesome program, starting it over again Sunday.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really need a log book

Been wanting to buy one ages and I keep putting it
Off

samhardy2008

Awards
I really need a log book

Been wanting to buy one ages and I keep putting it
Off
If you don’t wanna carry a pencil and paper around could always create a notes section on a spreadsheet and keep notes there

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really don’t mind a pen and a note book

I’d prefer it tbh,

My mate has a log book app and it was just a bit meh

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ve been using the jefit app and it’s pretty nice. Allows you to pre program all your days, reps, sets, notes, etc and shows history for each exercise and pr. Pretty easy to use

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Downloaded Gamma Bomb for my next bulk. Looks legit like the rest of his programs!

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
Anyone heard and in on his new book the odin force? Looks pretty solid! John seems very proud!

Lou

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Doss Pro Bodybuilding 2
Anabolics 11
Afi140 Supplements 25
Training Forum 8