The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No not yet, I’m still alive had to take a break for a week due to like 4 birthdays in a row

BBQs and birthday meals got in the way
You are going to need all the calories you can get
because its in the program for week 5 too

:(

mehowey

Awards
I'm looking for John Meadows' 28 Days Later. I have most of John's programs and will be willing to trade for 28 Days.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Week 6...Bulgarian Split Squats of Fire followed by Leg Extensions of Fire. This was a really great program. One of my favorites so far. Does anyone know if theres another one coming out soon? Might start gamma bomb in the meantime.

Hooper

Awards
Week 6...Bulgarian Split Squats of Fire followed by Leg Extensions of Fire. This was a really great program. One of my favorites so far. Does anyone know if theres another one coming out soon? Might start gamma bomb in the meantime.
I been looking for a new one to come out everyday. I always go back to Gama bomb in between workouts

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I been looking for a new one to come out everyday. I always go back to Gama bomb in between workouts
Gamma bomb is probably my favorite that I’ve used. Seems to work really well for me

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gamma bomb is probably my favorite that I’ve used. Seems to work really well for me
GB is def the next one I need to get a hold of... ran CD2 first and LOVED it, currently 3/4 of the way through Omega Beam and its good, but not as good as CD2... Also have Colossus but the layout and lack of volume isn't as much my style so I've been putting it off.

If anyone wants to trade me for GB, PM me

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m on my last week of GB and I’ve had a blast! It’s my first John Meadows program, so it took a couple weeks to get situated because it’s so different from how I used to train, but once I did, it’s been great! I was thinking of running a different JM program, but I think I’m just going to run back GB again and see how much I can improve now that I’ve found a groove with it.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,please help..i cant choose between gamma bomb-creeping deathv2...my goal is hypertrophy..

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi guys,please help..i cant choose between gamma bomb-creeping deathv2...my goal is hypertrophy..
Either one is great for that. The main difference is cd2 is a push pull legs split, repeats twice per week. Gamma bomb is a split program focusing on upper body and lower body split into two blocks. First half is upper body pull push legs arms and full upper, the Second half is set up for legs 3 times a week if I remember. I personally think gamma bomb is my favorite, but cd2 was really good as well.

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I haven't run GB yet (just got a hold of it this week and will be reading through this weekend) but as a big advocate of PPL splits I absolutely LOVED CD2 and would recommend it to anyone that can put in the days/wk.

The biggest thing I enjoyed as well was the details provided as well as the overall attention to ensuring that you're focused on form and targeting vs just lifting weight. As someone thats been dealing with a few nagging injuries the last year it was also really helpful to have workouts that weren't killing the same joints and such over and over. Very good mix of exercises, reps, intensity, etc... That said, the workouts can range from simple and almost "easy" to absolutely soul-crushing in terms of intensity and difficulty ha. If you don't read ahead, you're gonna be in trouble sometimes!