John Meadows 2.0 programs

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t understand what you are trying to answer from my question.
Your question makes it sound like you have to do six days, and you were going to try it but not do 6 like in another program. Point is, you dont have to do 6 in CD2 and he clearly states that.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your question makes it sound like you have to do six days, and you were going to try it but not do 6 like in another program. Point is, you dont have to do 6 in CD2 and he clearly states that.
Yes, i understand you don’t have to do 6 days. I meant to say Odin Force not PC i edited my previous post.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CD2 would be my pick as well. I just finished GB last week and while I liked it, I loved CD2. Probably going to run it again now

Rishy

Awards
Thanks guys for your suggestions. CD2 is my go to after finishing GB . My plan is to do one deload week as outlined in GB after I'm done with it then start CD2 ,expecting to see decent gains with some strength gains as a side effect.

DS3317

Awards
I have quite a few of his programs. I’ve only done gamma bomb and it destroyed me. My body just doesn’t handle high volume well.

The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have quite a few of his programs. I’ve only done gamma bomb and it destroyed me. My body just doesn’t handle high volume well.
Run Project Colossus or Odin Force
that would be more your style

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really don’t think you can go wrong with any of his programs

Just comes down to preference of training style, and understanding how far you can push yourself/recovery

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please send me the Arnold Classic 2016 program, I used to have it but have since lost it. I have sentinel and 28 days later

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Hi all.i looking into using a meadows prigramm but i have only 4 days for training max..is there any of his programm like this or should i proceed with upper lower split?

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Hi all.i looking into using a meadows prigramm but i have only 4 days for training max..is there any of his programm like this or should i proceed with upper lower split?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could just do push pull legs and then not to the optional pump days

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
So any programm like pc or cp2 would be good to go?would it be enough without the pump days?

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So any programm like pc or cp2 would be good to go?would it be enough without the pump days?
PC
CD2
Odin Force
Gamma Bomb

Could run any of them just modify to 4 days.