John Meadows 2.0 programs

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea i'm at the end of the second de-load week. Bout to hit week nine and start the lower body focus. Very pleased so far.
Week 9?

I’ve got back tomorrow on week one,
I trialled it last week and was dying by the end of it pump was great but I was pouring of sweat at the end. Those one arm barbell rows are no joke man

Did arms tonight, pump was hurting by the end of it

Have you made good progress?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Week 9?

I’ve got back tomorrow on week one,
I trialled it last week and was dying by the end of it pump was great but I was pouring of sweat at the end. Those one arm barbell rows are no joke man

Did arms tonight, pump was hurting by the end of it

Have you made good progress?
Yes for week 9. The pumps are no joke man. I really enjoy the saturday workouts especially.

As for da gainz, i'm definitely looking more muscular. No weight change which is fine but, thats what you make of it diet wise. Definitely feeling more full and muscular though. The one arm barbell rows and meadows rows are terrific and i'd recommend this plan to any one really. A+

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone looking into making their own John Meadows style program?
He has a book called "The Brutality of Mountain Dog Training" where he goes over all the principles and how to make you own programs in the spirit of the training

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
I wish the programs incorporated conventional deadlifts as a staple. However, his leg workouts are so brutal in just about every program, probably the reason they aren't programmed in.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have:

Annihilation Wave
Devourer
Back Training Program
Program 10
Gauntlet
Omega Beam
Omega Sentinel
Executioner
Creeping Death
Onslaught
28 Days Later
Sentinel
Taskmaster
Gamma Bomb
Arm Training Manual

Open to trade for any others.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish the programs incorporated conventional deadlifts as a staple. However, his leg workouts are so brutal in just about every program, probably the reason they aren't programmed in.
Does he use them in the Weapon X one? I thought I read somewhere that he did.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Just looked. He talks about them but I dont see true deadlifts. Only deficit deadlifts.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did the Beyonder week 7 leg workout last night... Good God that was painful, but jncredible pump. I don't think my quads have ever been that swollen lol

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you following the program as it is or pick up randomly a workout for a given body part?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you following the program as it is or pick up randomly a workout for a given body part?
I am a member of his site, so every month he posts a workout, that one this months workout

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am a member of his site, so every month he posts a workout, that one this months workout
I understand you have to be a member to get all the benefits etc and he’s got to make money

Just wish you could get onto the forum without having to sign up and pay

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I understand you have to be a member to get all the benefits etc and he’s got to make money

Just wish you could get onto the forum without having to sign up and pay
It's well worth it. So much information that he doesn't release any where else and alot of articles by professionals and doctors. I would suggest trying it for a month or two. Also when you buy any program he gives you a free month, which is how I got on there, now I don't want to give it up lol

Hooper

Awards
I'm not a member of his site but have thought about it. He puts so many videos on YouTube I didn't know if it would be worth it to join. We just finished Taskmaster and start Gamma Bomb monday. We put a deload week in between my arms needed the rest. We are hooked on his workouts now.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a member of his site but have thought about it. He puts so many videos on YouTube I didn't know if it would be worth it to join. We just finished Taskmaster and start Gamma Bomb monday. We put a deload week in between my arms needed the rest. We are hooked on his workouts now.
There is nothing magical there but if you're stuck then its worth it. A few years ago I was stuck at a body weight plateau and it helped me realise what I needed to do and gained around 1kg a week for 10 weeks after that

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is nothing magical there but if you're stuck then its worth it. A few years ago I was stuck at a body weight plateau and it helped me realise what I needed to do and gained around 1kg a week for 10 weeks after that
22lbs in 10 weeks... Thats an eyebrow raiser for sure lol

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was eating a lot of food trying to gain, then I started eating just white fish, white rice and coconut oil. He was saying how you should eat a diet with a few foods to optimise digestion, eating food that goes down easy. When I cleared up these digestion issues I gained weight very rapidly

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe what he “realized what he had to do” was get on the gear train? Unless you’re a beginner, or coming off an injury or otherwise in recovery mode, that progress is rather suspicious.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Don't make the mistake of assuming I mean that every single gram I gained was muscle. I definitely didn't get fat though

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't make the mistake of assuming I mean that every single gram I gained was muscle. I definitely didn't get fat though
I’d assume you were quite lean before the diet and/or not carrying a ton of mass to begin with at the time? Any way you cut it, that’s a very substantial amount of weight to gain haha.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would either buy the new back program and get the free month or just subscribe for a month. It's worth it, a whole lot of information he does not release elsewhere

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I’d assume you were quite lean before the diet and/or not carrying a ton of mass to begin with at the time? Any way you cut it, that’s a very substantial amount of weight to gain haha.
Yes I've always stayed fairly lean. Digestion issues are very serious I know now. I was eating upwards of 8000kcal and not gaining, yes that is real. I started gaining very rapidly on 3000kcal a day when I switched to Johns recommendations. Now I am gaining on less than 2500kcal a day so it just goes to show how important sorting out your digestion is because I was clearly eating 8000kcal a day and absorbing perhaps 2000kcal of it

Point I'm trying to make is if you're stuck, John will probably have an ideal solution if you present him with the full context of your training

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
creeping death 2 came out yesterday. its a 12 week push pull legs format!!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who’s is getting the new creeping death?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I will trade 3 programs for it. If someone hops in here with it, they can clean house and build their program library.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just read up on it, sounds good and straight forward.

Anyone else think he should have made a t shirt with creeping death II on it in that font etc?

And released 200 instead?

I’ve not looked at the original creeping death yet it’s on my list to try when gamma bomb is done

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
I will trade 3 programs for it. If someone hops in here with it, they can clean house and build their program library.
Trade elo, then trade me, I will trade 5 programs that you still need after trading elo.

Scrutiny

Awards
If anyone does have the new Creeping Death 2.0 program PM me as I have pretty much all of the 2.0 programs as it is + the executioner. Happy to trade!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who’s is getting the new creeping death?
Just read up on it, sounds good and straight forward.

Anyone else think he should have made a t shirt with creeping death II on it in that font etc?

And released 200 instead?

I’ve not looked at the original creeping death yet it’s on my list to try when gamma bomb is done
Trade elo, then trade me, I will trade 5 programs that you still need after trading elo.
If anyone does have the new Creeping Death 2.0 program PM me as I have pretty much all of the 2.0 programs as it is + the executioner. Happy to trade!
I'm interested in creeping death 2.0. PM me!
At this rate we should all just throw in 20 bucks and purchase it as a unit lol

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So who is in so far? Elo76, emiremind, me and potentially imperator85 and scrutiny?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
So who is in so far? Elo76, emiremind, me and potentially imperator85 and scrutiny?
I'm definitely in.

Quick question. Is the original creeping death 35 pages and 6 weeks? That's all mine goes to, but his site says 12 weeks.
Just making sure I have the whole program.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely in.

Quick question. Is the original creeping death 35 pages and 6 weeks? That's all mine goes to, but his site says 12 weeks.
Just making sure I have the whole program.
nope. 96 pages 12 weeks.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll be happy to trade my full creeping dead version if you have any program that I dont have.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I’ll be happy to trade my full creeping dead version if you have any program that I dont have.
Here's what I got. Let me know.

28 Days Later
Gamma Bomb
Taskmaster
Creeping Death
Onslaught
Sentinel
Omega Sentinel
Omega Beam
Annihilation Wave
The Devourer
The Executioner
Program X
Gauntlet
Arm Training
Back Training

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i’ll trade my full creeping death for gauntlet

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Also, I got 3 versions of creeping death. One of them have the picture title page that he does on some programs but that one is only 65 pages. Also have one that’s 96 pages. Haven’t had time to compare each page of the two.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Creeping Death is 12 weeks. Mine is in Word doc format.

TinyGiant

Awards
I’ll go in on the group buy as well.

I also have every program he has done to date except for this new one. I’m willing to trade also.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Doss Pro Bodybuilding 2
Anabolics 11
Afi140 Supplements 25
Training Forum 8