Jmh80's M-TST/M-TRN Test Log.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I should add some of my thoughts after 2 weeks of PCT.

I've dropped some water weight. My abs look better. I can see 4 farily clearly in the morning and after working out.

I'm taking the following:
Toremifene 120/90/60/30 mgs
Powerfull - 9 caps (old bottle - will do 6 of a new bottle)
Rebound Reloaded - 3 caps
Retain - 1 cap
Transdermal DHEA - 200/150/100/100 mgs
trans. b-AET/7-OXO/7-OH - 75 mgs/50/25/25 (or so) - that is total
Xceed - one serving before and after WO (was on V-12 turbo but it gave me a serious case of the sh*ts)
HMB - 3 grams pre and post-WO
Cycle Support
Brain Drive
Tyrosine
Rhodiola
Nettle Root (pre-WO)
arginine/lysine/orithine
taurine
histidine
Cissus RX
Omega Flex
Fish oil
policosanol
Fenugreek
methyl B-12 (IM)
piracetam
bacopa

(Alot of this stuff was because I quit caffeine around the time PCT started. Figured I'd help lower cortisol by dropping that - plus I needed a break. I get pretty tired when going off it - hence the Brain drive, piracetam, tyrosine et al).

I feel awesome now. It took about a week to really get going. But my workouts have been great for the last week or so. (I think the first week was slow because of the shock of no caffeine.)

I'm at 171 lbs as of this weekend.
I've got vascularity I haven't seen in a while.

:bb3:

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
I should add some of my thoughts after 2 weeks of post cycle therapy.

I've dropped some water weight. My abs look better. I can see 4 farily clearly in the morning and after working out.

I'm taking the following:
Toremifene 120/90/60/30 mgs
Powerfull - 9 caps (old bottle - will do 6 of a new bottle)
Rebound Reloaded - 3 caps
Retain - 1 cap
Transdermal DHEA - 200/150/100/100 mgs
trans. b-AET/7-OXO/7-OH - 75 mgs/50/25/25 (or so) - that is total
Xceed - one serving before and after WO (was on V-12 turbo but it gave me a serious case of the sh*ts)
HMB - 3 grams pre and post-WO
Cycle Support
Brain Drive
Tyrosine
Rhodiola
Nettle Root (pre-WO)
arginine/lysine/orithine
taurine
histidine
Cissus RX
Omega Flex
Fish oil
policosanol
Fenugreek
methyl B-12 (IM)
piracetam
bacopa

(Alot of this stuff was because I quit caffeine around the time PCT started. Figured I'd help lower cortisol by dropping that - plus I needed a break. I get pretty tired when going off it - hence the Brain drive, piracetam, tyrosine et al).

I feel awesome now. It took about a week to really get going. But my workouts have been great for the last week or so. (I think the first week was slow because of the shock of no caffeine.)

I'm at 171 lbs as of this weekend.
I've got vascularity I haven't seen in a while.

:bb3:
Thoughts on Toremifene?? I've read about it just wondering your experience. Also I read one of your posts somewhere else saying that after your first week you didn't feel like you were "on". Why do you think that is? Lost the sense of well being?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Damn, J, you can independently keep a supp company in business :D

How are you liking the Methylcobalamin?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yes - Beo, I can. And will!

I've not noticed the effects of feeling awesome that y'all have with M-B12. I've taken upwards of 2 mL's for 2 days in a row (I forget sometimes). So, I started doing a mL every day (or so).
I think it's helped with endurance due to the RBC synthesis when it's taken with a B vitamin tab.

Sea - the tor acts quickly. I could feel libidio increased by the 2nd day. I like it.
I just didn't get the strength and mass that I did on my first cycle - SD/1-t/4-AD. I didn't get the pumps either. I had more pumps on Powerfull. Libido wasn't as big as first cycle or Rebound Reloaded.
That's why I felt like I wasn't really on. (Which could be a good thing if you were looking for something that is really mild on the sides.)

I should add that alot of that crap I bought in bulk from Custom.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Sea - the tor acts quickly. I could feel libidio increased by the 2nd day. I like it.
I just didn't get the strength and mass that I did on my first cycle - superdrol/1-t/4-AD. I didn't get the pumps either. I had more pumps on Powerfull. Libido wasn't as big as first cycle or Rebound Reloaded.
That's why I felt like I wasn't really on. (Which could be a good thing if you were looking for something that is really mild on the sides.)
Thanks for the reply. I'm just finishing up day 4 and my libido is def. up. Blood pressure is up-I checked it tonight 145/93- I don't like that at all (no headaches or nosebleeds.) At what point would you cut everything off and begin post cycle therapy? I'm going to adjust the dosage and continue to monitor it. I'm taking Cycle support with fish oil and flaxseed oil, M-b12 sublingual 5,000 mcg, Multi, and extra C.

Dosing so far as been:

Days 1-4: tst 4mg
trn 2mg
4ad+ trans 400mg

I figured I would be fine at that dosage to start, I weigh 230. I'm going to drop the 4ad for now and just do 2mg of each and continue to monitor my BP- May also add C12 peptide from twinlab. My body doen't seem to feel like this is a mild stack. :blink: Oh well- I guess I'm just freakin really in tune with my body. When I did my M1t/4ad cycle a little over a year ago, I wasn't this aware.
I'm not trying to hijack so let me know if I should post this somewhere else. I don't have enough time for a full log, but would like to keep you guys informed. Thanks again:thumbsup:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey - it's cool w/ me. Update as you wish.

I would advise backing down for a few days. That seemed to help. I went down for a week (because of all that work crap) to 2 mgs - then back up and the BP issues seemed to subside.
Maybe this stuff is best ramped up??

I would also get some Natural Factors' Celery Seed, Hawthorn Berry from NOW, and the C-12 from Twinlab (or pick 2 of the 3). Sam at Nutraplanet has all of 'em.
He'll get 'em to ya quick too.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Hey - it's cool w/ me. Update as you wish.

I would advise backing down for a few days. That seemed to help. I went down for a week (because of all that work crap) to 2 mgs - then back up and the BP issues seemed to subside.
Maybe this stuff is best ramped up??

I would also get some Natural Factors' Celery Seed, Hawthorn Berry from NOW, and the C-12 from Twinlab (or pick 2 of the 3). Sam at Nutraplanet has all of 'em.
He'll get 'em to ya quick too.
sounds good brother!!
I know that the cycle support has hawthorn and celery seed in it. Do you think I should still get them?? I raised the dose a bit aswell for the CS. Did you feel nauseous at all? I have at times? Mostly pretty good though. Thanks again I'll give a better update in a few days. Still feelin things out.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
For some reason, I thought your CS was waiting for PCT...

In that case - you are probably covered if you get the C-12.
Let us know how it works.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
I was going to use it for both. I'll let you know. BP was also down 128/88- since lowering the dose.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
F*ck no!

I just left a fairly hateful message with Direct Labs that I need a hard copy with real numbers - rather than "the liver values are fine)".
:aargh:

Frank N Steroid

Awards
Can you write out whole cycle for me?
Like, wk1, wk2, wk3 , wk4, pct: etc? I would really appreciate it
oh and overall gains if you can

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
First 4 days were one cap of each.
Last 3 days were 3 caps of each.

Rest of the time was 2 caps of each.
I think I was on for like 5 to 6 weeks.

PCT
Administered toremifene to my gerbil.
Powerfull.
Methyl B-12 to the gerbil too.
Rebound Reloaded - only a week
transdermal DHEA (with a few grams of b-AET and 7-oxo/7-OH)
Retain (1 cap/day)
Regular ATD - 3 weeks or so
Fenugreek
Brain Drive
Tryrosine
Rhodiola
Bacopa
Nettle Root
V-12 Turbo/Xceed
Taurine
Arginin/lysine/orinthine
Cycle Support

Some other crap I can't remember right now.
It was a "kitchen sink" PCT.

I stopped after 3 weeks (finished adminstering torem to the hampster and the Powerfull) because I felt "back".

Gains were posted on page 8. Measurments abound for my white, ugly, skinny azz.

Frank N Steroid

Awards
Holy crap, thatm ust have run you some serious dough.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well - alot of that stuff was bought in "bulk" from Custom/1Fast (before I really knew who Custom was - before I get flamed...).

A scale accurate to 50 mgs. was the best investment I've made with regard to supps. Saves a ton of cash (but, some of these powders really taste bad! :sick: ).
So - it's not as bad as it looks.

Well - maybe it is.
:blink:

zodiacswat

Awards
Well, I would like to know how much TST is in each cap.

Bio - did you get my PM about dosing? How about an answer?
I read most of this thread. Lookin to take tst or trn. Just tryin to find a decent product to harden up. Already lean but in the mid 30's. Would like to do a NO, methyl, stim stack. Any suggestions on either tst or trn alone. Hate pimples.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I dunno about alone - might see what others have seen and compare.

I don't think you'll get much acne while on TST/TRN - but PCT is another story....

Watch the stims with TRN - it can be bad on BP.
Albuterol might be a good idea.

NO products don't really work for me. Straight arginine (with lysine) is good for GH release.

Frank N Steroid

Awards
What did you run for your liver throughout the cycle?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I had been barking up the wrong tree looking for the blood test results.

I traded phone calls with the wrong website. Just got ahold of the right one.
Hopefully I'll hear from these 'tards on Monday. They told me within 3 weeks I'd have paperwork - it's been 6.
I asked for a PDF to be emailed or something faxed ASAP.

Very, very sorry for the delay.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright - got a hard copy of my "post" bloodwork.

Here's a link to "before".
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/506199-post40.html

After (will scan this weekend - just posting number now)'
Protein - 6.8 g/dl
albumin - 4.5 g/dl
bilirubin (total) - 0.6 mg/dl
bilirubin (direct) - 0.13 mg/dl
alkaline phosphatase - 55 IU/l
AST (SGOT) - 21 IU/l
ALT (SGPT) - 21 IU/L
Cholesterol - 71 mg/dl
triglycerides - 44 mg/dl
HDL - 30 mg/dl
VLDL - 9
LDL - 32
Total/HDL ratio - 2.4

I used labsafe.com - highly recommend! (Except for the slow T/A on the hard copy...) Only $50 for this - best deal I could find.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Alright - got a hard copy of my "post" bloodwork.

Here's a link to "before".
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/506199-post40.html

After (will scan this weekend - just posting number now)'
Protein - 6.8 g/dl
albumin - 4.5 g/dl
bilirubin (total) - 0.6 mg/dl
bilirubin (direct) - 0.13 mg/dl
alkaline phosphatase - 55 IU/l
AST (SGOT) - 21 IU/l
ALT (SGPT) - 21 IU/L
Cholesterol - 71 mg/dl
triglycerides - 44 mg/dl
HDL - 30 mg/dl
VLDL - 9
LDL - 32
Total/HDL ratio - 2.4

I used labsafe.com - highly recommend! (Except for the slow T/A on the hard copy...) Only $50 for this - best deal I could find.
You'll have to excuse my ignorance and I apologize in advance, but overall, what do these numbers mean? Is your cholesterol messed up because of it, etc.

Thank you :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Cholesterol is low.
Liver is fine.

It will make more sense when I scan it (too lazy to put the ranges in)>

Irish480

Awards
Hey JM i had a bad experience with TRN alone... Got deathly sick. I think it is that.

(ran it alone) only support supps