Outstanding customer service

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks goes out to Delsorob, and the Team at Iconic. Helped get an order back on track and to my door in time for spring and summer cut. Took care of me to for the delay as well, wasn't expecting that. I was just happy he responded so quick, even when he was sick. Was on top of it within minutes, and had a shipping update ding my phone as well, now that's customer service. If I sound impressed, it's because I am, so many places drop the ball anymore with customer service, not this guy or the Company. A stand up guy and a stand up Company.

composner

Awards
Agreed. I made a big order from iron legion the other day and he threw in a free bottle. Stand-up guy who makes excellent products

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
in agreement, Iconic is great making awesome products

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you so much - it's been a rocky time, but I will always do what I can to take care of you!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much - it's been a rocky time, but I will always do what I can to take care of you!
Thanks again, as I said, completely unexpected but way cool. Definitely a satisfied and loyal customer, hope everything is getting back on track for ya!