JGNTYCE is getting Ultimate with Hard Rock Supplements Ultimate R-ANDRO!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. I was thinking about stretching to 6 so I could double dose for the last 2 weeks and see if there's any difference
Ohhh double dosing. That sounds like a great plan to. Definitely interested to see the results with the double dose towards the last two weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ohhh double dosing. That sounds like a great plan to. Definitely interested to see the results with the double dose towards the last two weeks.
Agreed. It will be interesting to see how the double dosage treats Smont!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weighing in at 180 lbs today. Weight has gone up as I have been eating more due to the increase in weightlifting. Still staying lean thanks to the product, as well as keeping up with the peloton for steady state cardio.

Did upper body last night and matched a PR this morning for deadlifts. 415 lbs, which is nothing compared to the more experienced lifters here on the forum. I’ll take it and I’m proud of it. The product continues to shine as my strength has really shot up.

Deadlift:

135 x 5
225 x 4
295 x 3
335 x 3
415 x 1

IMG_3204.JPG

IMG_3210.JPG

IMG_3208.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Increased Mass, increased strength, and you enjoy the product is winning. Keep it up bro! Really liking the details and commitment

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Increased Mass, increased strength, and you enjoy the product is winning. Keep it up bro! Really liking the details and commitment
All the above bro! I’m definitely committed to this log and the training that comes with it

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
90 minute peloton ride. Stayed in the zone 2-3 for the better part of the ride. 27.41 miles completed. The endurance is amazing as I can gain strength and maintain endurance on the bike. Ultimate R-ANDRO ftw.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All the above bro! I’m definitely committed to this log and the training that comes with it
It's paying off for sure! Nice numbers on deadlift!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's paying off for sure! Nice numbers on deadlift!
Thank you my brother.

As for yesterday, it was family time as there was a lotus festival here in downtown LA. Definitely a chest day as I had a couple of funnel cakes, shaved ice, and some Thai bbq. Kids and my lady throughly enjoyed it. Finished the day with a 15 mile peloton ride.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Upper body today. Receptionist at 24 hour fitness told me I’m “blowing up” referring to the gains! People are noticing my size getting bigger. Had a few co workers earlier today tell me the same thing that im getting huge. Product is working as advertised.

IMG_3262.JPG

IMG_3265.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Upper body today. Receptionist at 24 hour fitness told me I’m “blowing up” referring to the gains! People are noticing my size getting bigger. Had a few co workers earlier today tell me the same thing that im getting huge. Product is working as advertised.

View attachment 219152

View attachment 219153
It’s always great when other people are noticing the gains and not just yourself!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s always great when other people are noticing the gains and not just yourself!
That’s when I know the product is working. Until someone says something I’m unsure

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tis true bro! We are our own worst criticis so it was a welcome surprise to hear it when I first got into the gym yesterday.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deadlift day today. Went during busy hours at the gym today, so there was a crowd to say the least. Gym members noticed me putting up more weight during each set. Once I got to 4 plates on each side, there was quite the crowd to watch me do my 405 set. Keep in mind, I’m not the biggest dude. 5’5” and 180 lbs. i do have some thickness to me based on my stature. Not used to seeing eyes on me as I workout. Pulled 405 easily. A few gym members gave me a fist bump for approval. Don’t need the approval as I want to get to at least 425 lbs and up. Felt good though. The product continues to shine!

135 x 5
225 x 4
295 x 3
335 x 2
405 x 1

Last edited:
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PERSONAL RECORD - DEADLIFTS 1 Rep max for 425 lbs!!! It’s obvious the product is working to help me with strength! Let’s go!!!!!

135 x 5
225 x 4
295 x 3
335 x 2
425 x 1

IMG_3306.JPG

IMG_3305.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, that's so awesome!! You're absolutely right about that mind/muscle connection!!
Yeah that 425 is niceeeeee bro! Glad to see it’s treating you so well. Keep it up!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that 425 is niceeeeee bro! Glad to see it’s treating you so well. Keep it up!
Thanks bro….and to think I have a couple of months and a half to go with this product. Excited to see the further progress that can potentially happen.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peloton cardio 90 minute ride. 27 miles completed.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats on the PR!
Thank you brother. Definitely surprised myself. I’m going to probably need straps soon as I get higher in weight. The liquid chalk can only do so much.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Upper body day. Strength continues to steadily climb. Getting way more looks from the gym bros when I lift. Also notice quite a few ladies taking a peeking at me while I pump the iron. The grind continues.

IMG_3313.JPG

IMG_3320.JPG

IMG_3322.JPG

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also notice quite a few ladies taking a peeking at me while I pump the iron.
We might have to add this to the benefits section on the product description :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Upper body day. Strength continues to increase as the weights are getting easier and easier.

IMG_3341.JPG

IMG_3339.JPG

IMG_3337.JPG

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peloton evening workout done. 27 miles completed.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have found that I can train daily while on this product. One of the aspects of Ultimate is enhanced muscle recovery. It’s definitely working as I have the energy and recovery everyday to train while on this product.

Strength continues to occur as the shoulder press machine and decline press machine is easier. 3 plates each side with 45s. 6 plates total at 3 sets, ranging from 4-8 reps each set.

Went to train during lunch time today and the gym was packed. Needless to say, I was garnering a lot of attention from the gym members as the weight I was putting up with ease.

Reference pics are from my reflection outside.

IMG_3361.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
dawg! Looking bigggggg. Glad the product is allowing you to train, train, and train some more. You’re making great progress

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dawg! Looking bigggggg. Glad the product is allowing you to train, train, and train some more. You’re making great progress
Thanks bro! With the increased training I’ve also increased my calories, so it’s definitely aided with getting bigger.

The progress will GUARANTEED to continue.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro! With the increased training I’ve also increased my calories, so it’s definitely aided with getting bigger.

The progress will GUARANTEED to continue.
I thought that was a picture of The Rock Dwayne Johnson for a minute ;) Looking swole!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good man, very solid build, and frame. Congrats on those PR's and all the attention you are getting!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Killin it dude with all those pr's!! You're right, the recovery is awesome on this!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking good man, very solid build, and frame. Congrats on those PR's and all the attention you are getting!
Thank you my brother. Appreciate the words coming from the Beast of a man you are!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Killin it dude with all those pr's!! You're right, the recovery is awesome on this!
Thanks brother! The recovery is second to none. I didn’t expect it to be this good as I just came back from another lifting session today. It’s unreal!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deadlift day. Finished off at 415lbs for a rep. “Off/rest” day for upper body. Here are the lingering pumps. Boom!

IMG_3375.JPG

IMG_3376.JPG

IMG_3377.JPG

IMG_3378.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hahahahah funny you mention that. From time to time I’m told I’m the mini version of the rock.
Hat w/ bull, tattoos, and muscles = the rock :)