JGNTYCE is getting Ultimate with Hard Rock Supplements Ultimate R-ANDRO!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha thanks brother. I’ve been doing the peloton for a handful of months now, so my legs have gotten used to it.
Do you think your legs have improved as a result of the bike? I know they do a lot of sprinting in peloton don't they?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you think your legs have improved as a result of the bike? I know they do a lot of sprinting in peloton don't they?
My legs have definitely improved due to the varying strengths that can be adjusted while riding. There is a lot of sprinting and hill climbs which add to the leg strength and endurance.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My legs have definitely improved due to the varying strengths that can be adjusted while riding. There is a lot of sprinting and hill climbs which add to the leg strength and endurance.
Have you seen that one speed bike rider with the crazy legs? Its unreal.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know. Gonna have to hop on my stationary bike I haven’t used in a year and get back at it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to know. Gonna have to hop on my stationary bike I haven’t used in a year and get back at it.
With consistency and added resistance it’s definitely gonna help brother! Just put on those headphones, watch some YouTube or whatever floats your boat. You’re gonna be good to go.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took two capsules this morning and headed out for some deadlifts. I was able to pull 385 lbs with ease. The strengthening properties of ARA is working!

IMG_3088.JPG
F60B1FFD-7166-4D62-BDE1-5625EDE32A1B.jpg
IMG_3083.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arms looking solid in the pics and nice weight on deadlift!
Thank you brother! I had stopped deadlifting for awhile due to a lat injury. I’m back on it and the ARA is definitely helping with getting the strength increases at a fast clip.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3098.JPG

IMG_3104.JPG

Upper body day. Incline presses, shoulder presses, lat pull downs, triceps extensions, dumbbells bicep curls, and shoulder shrugs.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking good bro! That ARA pump is real!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have you seen that one speed bike rider with the crazy legs? Its unreal.

View attachment 218639
This is a extreme responder, but!!! There are a lot of speed bike racers and speed ice skaters with massive legs, sprinters usually have decent legs too.

There's a huge difference between endurance athletes and these high level explosive speed athletes when it comes to legs

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3118.JPG

Not much of a chef or a cook whatsoever. Here is a quick meal of scrambled eggs and rice. I usually get meal prep services but that gets pricey. What are some cheap and easy meals to make?

@Smont and others please chime in to assist. I’m always learning.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My go to cheap and easy meals are rice and chicken breasts (of course ;) ), pasta and ground beef, rice and ground beef, chicken with air fried potatoes, beef and rice bean burrito. Burritos in general are an easy way to put down a lot of food and protein.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
View attachment 218709

Not much of a chef or a cook whatsoever. Here is a quick meal of scrambled eggs and rice. I usually get meal prep services but that gets pricey. What are some cheap and easy meals to make?

@Smont and others please chime in to assist. I’m always learning.
Scrambled eggs with white rice and ketchup is actually something I do when I'm in a rush and I have leftover rice in the fridge.

What kind of macros are you looking for. Like give me a idea of how much protein and calories per meal

Ive got a notebook full of meal ideas that all have at least 40gm protein per meal, some high carb and some low carb. Most around 500 calories per meal.

If your in a rush and want ultra convince I suggest grilling up a bunch of chicken, chop it up and putting it in the fridge. Cool up a carb source like rice or pasta and put that in the fridge (toss the pasta in a tiny bit of olive oil or it's all going to stick together) and scoop out what you need for each meal. Or if I'm on the go I buy a bunch of wraps and low calorie pita breads and use those with chicken and some veggies

I'm going for maximum convenience the next few weeks as I'm starting a new job and I don't know what to expect being on the road all the time so I'll have a bunch of stuff posted up in my thread.

Just beware, sometimes you gonna have to sacrifice a little quality when going for fast and convenient.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Scrambled eggs with white rice and ketchup is actually something I do when I'm in a rush and I have leftover rice in the fridge.

What kind of macros are you looking for. Like give me a idea of how much protein and calories per meal

Ive got a notebook full of meal ideas that all have at least 40gm protein per meal, some high carb and some low carb. Most around 500 calories per meal.

If your in a rush and want ultra convince I suggest grilling up a bunch of chicken, chop it up and putting it in the fridge. Cool up a carb source like rice or pasta and put that in the fridge (toss the pasta in a tiny bit of olive oil or it's all going to stick together) and scoop out what you need for each meal. Or if I'm on the go I buy a bunch of wraps and low calorie pita breads and use those with chicken and some veggies

I'm going for maximum convenience the next few weeks as I'm starting a new job and I don't know what to expect being on the road all the time so I'll have a bunch of stuff posted up in my thread.

Just beware, sometimes you gonna have to sacrifice a little quality when going for fast and convenient.
40 grams of protein a meal and high carb is what I’m looking for. Thanks for your help and knowledge.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Costco chicken shred it all up. You can make beans or rice fresh or canned/frozen throw in some fat free or low fat cheese and a good salsa in a tortilla🤤 set for a few meals

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Costco chicken shred it all up. You can make beans or rice fresh or canned/frozen throw in some fat free or low fat cheese and a good salsa in a tortilla🤤 set for a few meals
Now that's meals on a budget for sure ;)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3128.JPG

IMG_3130.JPG

IMG_3131.JPG

First week in with Ultimate R-ANDRO. Staying lean while gaining strength. I love this product.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Killing it, and crushing the peloton too!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went to a different 24 hour fitness today near my work. The first thing the workers said was that I was looking fuller and more vascular. They asked what I was doing differently. Definitely plugged and advertised the Hard Rock Supplements product to them. Had a couple of trainers tell me they’re going to order the product after seeing my great progress.

Upper body today. Gym was full so I was only able to take a blurry pic of me doing decline presses on the machine. 3 plates each side.

Took some progress pics at home.

Dinner is 6 scrambled eggs and two cups of rice. Gainesville here we come!

IMG_3160.JPG

IMG_3165.JPG

IMG_3167.JPG

IMG_3168.JPG

IMG_3163.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hey asked what I was doing differently. Definitely plugged and advertised the Hard Rock Supplements product to them.
Appreciate the plug and glad it's working for you to where people are noticing!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to ride longer, but my butt starts to hurt. I'm even wearing my riding shorts under my gym shorts!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I'll probably ride again Friday. I'll move it around a little.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I’m going to have to change my goals for this product. Going to start focusing on strength and lean muscle gains. My strength has gone up incrementally. Deadlifts day.

Set 1 - 135 lbs x 5
Set 2 - 235 lbs x 3
Set 3 - 285 lbs x 2
Set 4 - 335 lbs x 2
Set 5 - 405 lbs x 1

I felt I had more left in the tank, but I was getting hungry. Time to eat!

View attachment 218888

View attachment 218889

View attachment 218890

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir! It’s definitely working and I got two more bottles. This will be a 12 week log now.
Awesome! Definitely interested to see how this will treat you over a 12 week period!
Peloton workout: 22 miles and 750 calories burned.
Dang 22 miles! Killing it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro! Definitely excited for the increased strength going forward. This product has definitely worked and will continue to work.
love to hear it. And 12 weeks should be amazing

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
love to hear it. And 12 weeks should be amazing
Agreed that's what I was thinking. By week 12 you might be breaking some strength records ;)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed that's what I was thinking. By week 12 you might be breaking some strength records ;)
I’m thinking the same thing brother. This log had changed from fat loss to strength and lean muscle gains. I’ll be able to keep the weight gain in the midsection in check since I log a lot of miles on the Peloton. Great great product

Last edited:
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Peloton workout: 10 miles, 350 calories burned.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Peloton workout: 10 miles, 350 calories burned.
That doesn't seem like a lot of calories for 10miles. I feel like you would burn 2-3 times that much. A regular bike ride is 500-600 on a 10 mile ride.

Reason I'm saying this is I think your burning more then the bike is telling you. I would expect the pelaton workout is more intense then a steady state 10mile ride

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wait I'm lost lol, someone catch me up to speed. Going 12 weeks on this product now?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That doesn't seem like a lot of calories for 10miles. I feel like you would burn 2-3 times that much. A regular bike ride is 500-600 on a 10 mile ride.

Reason I'm saying this is I think your burning more then the bike is telling you. I would expect the pelaton workout is more intense then a steady state 10mile ride
Oh crap. Good eye my brother. Typo. 650 calories burned.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait I'm lost lol, someone catch me up to speed. Going 12 weeks on this product now?
Yes sir. Gonna push it out to a 12 week log. So impressed by the strength gains so far that I wanna see what can be accomplished at 12 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes sir. Gonna push it out to a 12 week log. So impressed by the strength gains so far that I wanna see what can be accomplished at 12 weeks.
Nice. I was thinking about stretching to 6 so I could double dose for the last 2 weeks and see if there's any difference