JGNTYCE is getting Ultimate with Hard Rock Supplements Ultimate R-ANDRO!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strength, strength, strength….ALL my lifts have gone up since using Ultimate R-ANDRO. Today I did 75 lbs for the dumbbell military press for 5 reps with ease. Also did 105 lbs dumbbell shoulder shrugs for the traps.

Looking forward to logging the product an additional 8 weeks as this first month has gone by with great results! Much better than I expected. Let’s go!!!!

IMG_3384.JPG

IMG_3385.JPG

IMG_3386.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff man keep killing it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Strength, strength, strength….ALL my lifts have gone up since using Ultimate R-ANDRO. Today I did 75 lbs for the dumbbell military press for 5 reps with ease. Also did 105 lbs dumbbell shoulder shrugs for the traps.

Looking forward to logging the product an additional 8 weeks as this first month has gone by with great results! Much better than I expected. Let’s go!!!!

View attachment 219696

View attachment 219697

View attachment 219698
DB pressing the 75s nice work!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's your weight, have you mentioned? Your review might just make me have to try this one, even though I've stayed away from ArA.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's your weight, have you mentioned? Your review might just make me have to try this one, even though I've stayed away from ArA.
I’m currently 180 lbs. This is my first time using ARA, and it’s done nothing but help me smash the weights.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m currently 180 lbs. This is my first time using ARA, and it’s done nothing but help me smash the weights.
What was starting weight? I imagine most of the size will be diet related at this point but still quite curious. Also were you cutting prior to this run or just starting a cut with the product and then changed your mind?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What was starting weight? I imagine most of the size will be diet related at this point but still quite curious. Also were you cutting prior to this run or just starting a cut with the product and then changed your mind?
My starting weight was 168 lbs. i was cutting prior to taking this product and initially I wanted to continue to cut. Mid usage, I noticed my lifts were getting easier and I was getting stronger and having fuller muscles as a result. So, I decided to change my mind and focus more on strength and power. This, has served me well. I’ve gotten so many comments today at work that I’m looking bigger and more swole. I love this product.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My starting weight was 168 lbs. i was cutting prior to taking this product and initially I wanted to continue to cut. Mid usage, I noticed my lifts were getting easier and I was getting stronger and having fuller muscles as a result. So, I decided to change my mind and focus more on strength and power. This, has served me well. I’ve gotten so many comments today at work that I’m looking bigger and more swole. I love this product.
Thanks for the insight! You have done a great job with this log!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the insight! You have done a great job with this log!
You’re welcome. Thank you brother. It’s been a great run and I’m looking forward to the next 8 weeks on what I can accomplish.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ohhh double dosing. That sounds like a great plan to. Definitely interested to see the results with the double dose towards the last two weeks.
Decided against it but the plan is a whole seccond run starting at 6 caps a day and maybe going to 8. Only reason is I'm starting to get a little run down from work and stuff. Need a deload and possibly a chiropractor visit soon lol

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided against it but the plan is a whole seccond run starting at 6 caps a day and maybe going to 8. Only reason is I'm starting to get a little run down from work and stuff. Need a deload and possibly a chiropractor visit soon lol
For sure. Listen to your body. Safety first.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m also a full time father as I share 50% custody with their mother. Today was a rest day from lifting but I’ll definitely be able to do some cardio via the peloton. I’ll get back to deadlifting tomorrow morning.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m also a full time father as I share 50% custody with their mother. Today was a rest day from lifting but I’ll definitely be able to do some cardio via the peloton. I’ll get back to deadlifting tomorrow morning.
How old are the kids. I use to have 2 little kids. Now I just got a couple teenage assholes 😂😂😓

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The first month is just about done and recovery and strength are the strong points for this product. I was also able to keep up the cardio. Surprisingly, I didn’t get the DOMS that’s usually associated with ARA. Maybe my test e TRT dose and mast had something to do with it.

Anyhow, went into the gym today and the peeps that recognized me gave me fist bumps and told me i am looking swole and lean.

I haven’t done incline barbell presses in months due to an injury I sustained last year on my shoulder. Needless to say, all the work I was doing with the smith machines prior has definitely transferred to the incline barbell press. I was able to do 225 lbs for 5 reps with relative ease. Again, I’m 180 lbs, so benching over my body weight for the incline is pretty sweet.

This product has been excellent and worked so well for me. Here’s to another 8 weeks!

IMG_3411.JPG

IMG_3413.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The first month is just about done and recovery and strength are the strong points for this product. I was also able to keep up the cardio. Surprisingly, I didn’t get the DOMS that’s usually associated with ARA. Maybe my test e TRT dose and mast had something to do with it.

Anyhow, went into the gym today and the peeps that recognized me gave me fist bumps and told me i am looking swole and lean.

I haven’t done incline barbell presses in months due to an injury I sustained last year on my shoulder. Needless to say, all the work I was doing with the smith machines prior has definitely transferred to the incline barbell press. I was able to do 225 lbs for 5 reps with relative ease. Again, I’m 180 lbs, so benching over my body weight for the incline is pretty sweet.

This product has been excellent and worked so well for me. Here’s to another 8 weeks!

View attachment 219776

View attachment 219777
Numbers again are solid on incline bench! Arms are looking swole!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Numbers again are solid on incline bench! Arms are looking swole!
Thanks my bro! First month is a wrap. On to the next two months using this product. That’s how well it’s done for me that I chose to purchase two additional bottles for an extended run. Appreciate you choosing me to log! This has been my most detailed and informative log up to date.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been deadlifting quite a lot during this past month after a year hiatus. I felt my body needed a break so I opted for heavy kettlebell swings. I bought a bunch of kettlebells during the pandemic ranging from 44 lbs to 103 lbs. Did an EMOM of 10 swings using the 70 lb kettlebell for 10 minutes.

The last 20 minutes I did 10 swings using the 79 lb kettlebell every other minute. 30 minute heavy swings workout. Got a decent dose of moderate cardio and strength all in one. Feeling pumped.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks my bro! First month is a wrap. On to the next two months using this product. That’s how well it’s done for me that I chose to purchase two additional bottles for an extended run. Appreciate you choosing me to log! This has been my most detailed and informative log up to date.
Straight bro. Glad the first month was great and hopefully the next two are 🤯

Looking forward to your progress

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yes sir! Thanks for selecting me and for the help you’ve given along the way. Two more months! Let’s go!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Agreed looking forward to seeing all the great progress in the log!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So do you have any specific goals as you continue to log the product on your own, and will you be doing it in here?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So do you have any specific goals as you continue to log the product on your own, and will you be doing it in here?
Good question. I do believe he will be updated here regularly :)

For anyone interested,

Strong Supplement Semi-annual sale tomorrow! Not sure if R-andro is gonna be on there but should be a lot of goodies for anyone interested. I’ll post the banner and code tomorrow when it drops

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good question. I do believe he will be updated here regularly :)

For anyone interested,

Strong Supplement Semi-annual sale tomorrow! Not sure if R-andro is gonna be on there but should be a lot of goodies for anyone interested. I’ll post the banner and code tomorrow when it drops
I wonder with my TRT dose if I can take the product even longer than 12 weeks.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kettlebell swings workout in place of deadlifts. Working on the accessory movements to assist with deadlifting.

EMOM (every minute on the minute) for 10 minutes. 10 kettlebell swings using the 70 lbs (32kgs). Then, every other minute for 10 minutes using the 79 lbs (36kgs) kettlebell for 10 swings. My traps and lower back is feeling the pump!

Attached is a pic from upper body workout last night.

IMG_3477.JPG

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wonder with my TRT dose if I can take the product even longer than 12 weeks.
Honestly you could go longer. Probably a lot longer if your BP and lipids are good. Many people cruise on more than that all year. Before extending too far I would probably have a look at your lipids, but a 14 or 16 week cycle is not uncommon for PED users. Without a need for pct only health markers are a real concern.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Then, every other minute for 10 minutes using the 79 lbs (36kgs) kettlebell for 10 swings.
Nice! That's a heavy kettleball for doing 10 swings. Good work.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother. Going to do upper body in a minute. Here’s to the second bottle opened!
So do you intend to run the same dose or are you going to increase it a little?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll run the same dose. Had fantastic results the first month. Do you think I should increase the dosage?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll run the same dose. Had fantastic results the first month. Do you think I should increase the dosage?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well if you are getting exactly what you want from it then no. If you want to see if you can get more out of it then yes.

Keep in mind some of the progress you got would have come from just coming off of a cut going into a lean bulk. So you are not likely to continue to improve at the same speed, and to maintain that trajectory you might want to increase the dose.

It really comes down to you and your preference. If currently happy stay at that dose, and if you decide you want more then bump up the dose.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well if you are getting exactly what you want from it then no. If you want to see if you can get more out of it then yes.

Keep in mind some of the progress you got would have come from just coming off of a cut going into a lean bulk. So you are not likely to continue to improve at the same speed, and to maintain that trajectory you might want to increase the dose.

It really comes down to you and your preference. If currently happy stay at that dose, and if you decide you want more then bump up the dose.
Makes sense. I should cut more and get into lean bulks more often. I just pressed 80 lbs for dumbbell military presses for 4 reps. Haven’t done this weight since before the pandemic. Strength has definitely increased. Haven’t had this much strength progress ever in such little time. Already PR’d with deadlifts. Only way to go is up from here. Thanks for the advice bro.

IMG_3488.JPG

IMG_3493.JPG

IMG_3494.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense. I should cut more and get into lean bulks more often. I just pressed 80 lbs for dumbbell military presses for 4 reps. Haven’t done this weight since before the pandemic. Strength has definitely increased. Haven’t had this much strength progress ever in such little time. Already PR’d with deadlifts. Only way to go is up from here. Thanks for the advice bro.

View attachment 219943

View attachment 219944

View attachment 219945
Oh I am certain you are getting a combination of the priming effect of a cut, and the benefit of the product because it is great for strength.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh I am certain you are getting a combination of the priming effect of a cut, and the benefit of the product because it is great for strength.
What a combo then it is! I’ll keep increasing the weight slowly until I plateau. When that happens, only one way to find out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just pressed 80 lbs for dumbbell military presses for 4 reps. Haven’t done this weight since before the pandemic. Strength has definitely increased.
Great job! Glad to see you increasing strength and pressing those 80s!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Increased strength and recovery has been the main benefits of this product. Definitely a great product for those that want to accomplish those goals.
Straight from the horses mouth! Thanks for honest feedback on this product so far!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Upper body workout. Size and strength continue to occur.

IMG_3524.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
get it bro