@ tf supplements . com Ive seen a version of clomid. I wonder about if its any good?
novedex is great except for libido
You have to lower the dose.
PP's TRS has great reviews on it.
I think if trying to save money then inhibit-e would be my suggestion with a test natty booster.
But you can`t beat Nolvadex for getting you back quickly.
I've seen a ton of products out there. Seems companies got smart about trying to sell PCT. Years ago I had never even considered PCT and never had any real issues (though I was younger).
My question: Are there any quality OTC PCT's? Do any of them do what they claim for recovery?
To Edwitt,i don`t know what you mean,i was suggesting inhibit-e as it`s not expensive and easily available,whereas Nolvadex is slightly more money and not so easily available.
So Inhibit-e is my suggestion...Again![]()
Dont know how u can put a price on ur nuts and its not expensive
I'm not faulting ur logic and obviously I can't discuss price but the differnce is minimal however the recovery from Nolva/clomid is vastly differrent. Sure you cvan be one of the lucky ones who bounces back quick with OTC PCT but I find it hard to believe that if enough research is put into a cycle as should be done when considering oral steroids that an inteligent person can not find with the help of google the correct PCT. Yes you will be fine with OTC PCT but recovery most likely will take longer and u will sacrifice some of ur hard earned gains
IMO...........NO there are no OTC PCT products that will do what a SERM will. A SERM will always be in my PCT, and for those who think its not readily available, you are not looking hard enough. So if you wanna use an OTC.......go right ahead, its your nuts, not mine![]()
Pre, during, and post cycle costs might go like this.
Spending $100 on prohormones.
Spending $300 on food and whey.
Spending $135 for gym membership.
Spending $75 on gym clothes for five days.
Spending $50 on shoes.
Going cheap on PCT and losing use of penis and testicles. Priceless. . .
{Mods: I do not consider anatomical names to be obscene. Edit if needed.}
I wish people would stop running 4, 5, and 6 week superdrol cycles.
Yeah 4 weeks can be ran safely, though it does get annoying seeing some of the lighter weight people that have never ran PHs abusing the SD on here, theres 1 kid asking why hes getting back pumps after 4 days, and he's running SD at 45mg a day, and planing it stacked with something else for 4 weeks...