Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need to know!

Hastur

Awards
So... hey everybody :)

Just got off the horn with the bossman and we're dropping a sale soon... like mid this week. Check out our website and sign up for our newsletter... you'll be immediately informed when it's available - supplies will go fast!

Xoxo Volvo

SUP3R-11 by Olympus UK | 11-Ketotestosterone | Nutri-Verse.com

PS: note extra savings on 2 bottle combo and perfect cycle stacks!
This is what you've all been waiting for, brothers! SUP3R-11 is about to be released and sales are just around the corner!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what you've all been waiting for, brothers! SUP3R-11 is about to be released and sales are just around the corner!
11-KT pool part at my place :party::party:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, good point ...and anyone doin any funny business in the KT pool is perma-banned!:spankme:
I've already contaminated the pool so I'll just stay in here and soak up all the gains

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Do we need to buy at Nurtiverse or Nutraplanet NOW to ensure we get some or can we wait? I don't want to wait till it's too late and there is no first batch left. Can someone advise?

Also, if the price is 69.99 then it appears cheaper on the OL UK site with the 30% discount? Is that a good assumption? I've never ordered from them directly...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Do we need to buy at Nurtiverse or Nutraplanet NOW to ensure we get some or can we wait? I don't want to wait till it's too late and there is no first batch left. Can someone advise?

Also, if the price is 69.99 then it appears cheaper on the OL UK site with the 30% discount? Is that a good assumption? I've never ordered from them directly...
Itll go quick, but not THAT quick. Id fathom a guess that most guys are holding off til discounts become active.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You will have to wait if NP & Nutriverse announce any launch discount on it to make that determination. Keep in mind that list price on the OL UK website is $95, so 30% off would $66.50

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will have to wait if NP & Nutriverse announce any launch discount on it to make that determination. Keep in mind that list price on the OL UK website is $95, so 30% off would $66.50
There will be an intro sale at Nutriverse... next week sometime. Sign up for our newsletter for the latest beamed right to your inbox. Apart from this release we offer sweet weekly sales :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hopefully the ol uk site sale is not just that...or else it Wil be a bust and it's better off to go with nutriverse

Hastur

Awards
Would this be better than Ostarine for cutting?
Absolutely. It's hard to beat the cortisol modulating effect of 11-KT when it comes to cutting. In fact, nothing does that I am aware of.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never ran osta or 11kt (that'll change!) but based on anecdotes and logs it SHINES in this regard whilst building lbm.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No comparison. 11 smokes osta. 11 is, in my experience, side effect fr33 also. Way more effective and no sides.

TucanD

Awards
Everyone saying how good this is for cutting... Is it muscle retention that is so great or do you feel is has actually attributed to fat loss itself, dieting on higher cals, Etc? thanks a bunch

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Is this more mild or stronger than the Super 1 and Super 4?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Significantly less suppressive. It is still suppressive though; how much, is dose dependant.
So would you recommend this over the EpiAndro BOGO I got for my ice breaker when I decide to jump ship?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
So would you recommend this over the EpiAndro BOGO I got for my ice breaker when I decide to jump ship?
You know me, Id recommend any OL product :D

...I think what you choose, or what Id choose if in your shoes, would be goal dependant. I can see good arguments for running 11 first, or stacking the whole lot, etc.

So yeah, no strong opinion either way on this one for me :/

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think OLUK will have an intro sale in the near future.
As previously stated the intro sales will be via retailers only.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think OLUK will have an intro sale in the near future.
Yeah came to realization i guess i didn't want to accept it lol ,that's what happen when u get too excited and hyped.
I blame Hastur haha.
anyways will be buying the combo from nutriverse best price so far.

Hastur

Awards
I've never ran osta or 11kt (that'll change!) but based on anecdotes and logs it SHINES in this regard whilst building lbm.
It really does, as you said, there are a lot of logs and anecdotal reports out there to back this claim as well!

No comparison. 11 smokes osta. 11 is, in my experience, side effect fr33 also. Way more effective and no sides.
^ And yet another positive anecdotal report backing it for exactly this purpose!

Everyone saying how good this is for cutting... Is it muscle retention that is so great or do you feel is has actually attributed to fat loss itself, dieting on higher cals, Etc? thanks a bunch
Muscle retention is notable due to androgen receptor agonism, that will result in an anabolic/anti-catabolic effect. But it can actually cause fat loss itself due to cortisol inhibition, which is a totally different mechanism. Now, on a caloric surplus, it can help mitigate the amount of weight gained somewhat, but few compounds on Earth allow you to eat a caloric surplus and lose fat.

Is this more mild or stronger than the Super 1 and Super 4?
Possibly stronger than SUP3R-4, but milder than SUP3R-1, but it depends on what doses we're talking about here. 250mg 11-KT won't build as much muscle as 330mg 1-Andro, but it will likely cause far more noticeable fat loss.

Yeah came to realization i guess i didn't want to accept it lol ,that's what happen when u get too excited and hyped.
I blame Hastur haha.
anyways will be buying the combo from nutriverse best price so far.
Haha, well all I can say is Olympus always takes care of it's customers, have faith that our retailers like Nutriverse, as their sales are pretty hard to beat!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really does, as you said, there are a lot of logs and anecdotal reports out there to back this claim as well!

^ And yet another positive anecdotal report backing it for exactly this purpose!

Muscle retention is notable due to androgen receptor agonism, that will result in an anabolic/anti-catabolic effect. But it can actually cause fat loss itself due to cortisol inhibition, which is a totally different mechanism. Now, on a caloric surplus, it can help mitigate the amount of weight gained somewhat, but few compounds on Earth allow you to eat a caloric surplus and lose fat.

Possibly stronger than SUP3R-4, but milder than SUP3R-1, but it depends on what doses we're talking about here. 250mg 11-KT won't build as much muscle as 330mg 1-Andro, but it will likely cause far more noticeable fat loss.

Haha, well all I can say is Olympus always takes care of it's customers, have faith that our retailers like Nutriverse, as their sales are pretty hard to beat!
Yeah bro I'm just messing wit u but yeah either way stellar deal from nutriverse.

Hastur

Awards
Yeah bro I'm just messing wit u but yeah either way stellar deal from nutriverse.
Haha, I know, brother! ;) So do you think you'll be grabbing one or two bottles of SUP3R-11 for a future cycle?

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I've never used anything hormonal before and this would seem like the perfect "beginner".

To be honest, the only thing holding me back is the potential acne. That may sound crazy or make me sound like a ***** but I battled with acne for so long and my face is finally clear. It was a huge emotional burden on me. Don't know if the extra gains are worth the emotional turmoil of breaking out :/...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, I know, brother! ;) So do you think you'll be grabbing one or two bottles of SUP3R-11 for a future cycle?
Better say neither! 1 dozen!

Hastur

Awards
I've never used anything hormonal before and this would seem like the perfect "beginner".

To be honest, the only thing holding me back is the potential acne. That may sound crazy or make me sound like a ***** but I battled with acne for so long and my face is finally clear. It was a huge emotional burden on me. Don't know if the extra gains are worth the emotional turmoil of breaking out :/...
SUP3R-11 would be perhaps the mildest legal hormonal product on the market, so that's why many consider it perfect for beginners. I understand your concerns with potential acne, especially if you are predisposed and have fought it in the past. Let me say that you should have no worries about sounding like anything, we are a community that is based on helping each other, not looking down on those who won't risk their health or appearance for the sake of gains. Your concern is very reasonable, and I'm afraid no one can give you an answer on how 11-KT will personally react with you, everyone is different. I will not encourage you to get the product and sell you false guarantees like "you'll probably be fine" as this is a decision you have to make on your own. All I can recommend is, if you DO decide to try it, use a lower dose than 250mg and work your way up, if you experience acne you can always lower the dose or discontinue usage. But make the best decision for YOU, brother.

Reactions: GNO
ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
SUP3R-11 would be perhaps the mildest legal hormonal product on the market, so that's why many consider it perfect for beginners. I understand your concerns with potential acne, especially if you are predisposed and have fought it in the past. Let me say that you should have no worries about sounding like anything, we are a community that is based on helping each other, not looking down on those who won't risk their health or appearance for the sake of gains. Your concern is very reasonable, and I'm afraid no one can give you an answer on how 11-KT will personally react with you, everyone is different. I will not encourage you to get the product and sell you false guarantees like "you'll probably be fine" as this is a decision you have to make on your own. All I can recommend is, if you DO decide to try it, use a lower dose than 250mg and work your way up, if you experience acne you can always lower the dose or discontinue usage. But make the best decision for YOU, brother.
Class Act answer ^^^^

Like everyone has stated its super mild. I would venture and say you should be fine as far as Acne goes, but no one knows how each and every person will react. Best bet is to start off on a low dose, and just keep an eye out to see how your skin reacts if you notice more oily skin and what not. Get a decent exfoliating cream product for the face to keep your pores open and just monitor it.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna do the 2 bottles combo from nutriverse best bang for the buck since Olympus UK failed us loll :p

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Such a genuine post man I really appreciate it.

I actually am more concerned about using clomid for PCT. I read a lot of reviews that it makes people break out pretty bad. And PCT is obviosly a must and something you can't avoid.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established

I actually am more concerned about using clomid for PCT. I read a lot of reviews that it makes people break out pretty bad. And PCT is obviosly a must and something you can't avoid.
I have noticed that breakouts have stopped/ been easily manageable when I keep fish oil/D3 in my supplement lineup. Not sure the correlation but it has worked well. The times when I run out of fish oil and take a small break, it seems like I will have a couple pimples surface, then back on fish oil and they go away. Try it and see if you notice the same.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wanna say this, I've never competed. I'm not a male model. But I've been lifting and taking ph's, sarms, peptides, hgh, and AAS off and on (mostly on) for years now. I started lifting at 135lb. Now days I'm between 215 and 230. I'm a little older now, almost 40, so I carry more fat in my mid section than I used to. The only thing that comes close to dropping midsection fat as well as 11, is injectable tren dosed higher than I should dose it. Tren over 350mg, for me, is side effect city. 11 leans me with zero sides, even better than the undisputed king of steroids. This means summer recomp without emotional sides, jacked up lipids and cholesterol, high ass BP, etc. I'm freaking extatic that this is happening.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wanna say this, I've never competed. I'm not a male model. But I've been lifting and taking ph's, sarms, peptides, hgh, and AAS off and on (mostly on) for years now. I started lifting at 135lb. Now days I'm between 215 and 230. I'm a little older now, almost 40, so I carry more fat in my mid section than I used to. The only thing that comes close to dropping midsection fat as well as 11, is injectable tren dosed higher than I should dose it. Tren over 350mg, for me, is side effect city. 11 leans me with zero sides, even better than the undisputed king of steroids. This means summer recomp without emotional sides, jacked up lipids and cholesterol, high ass BP, etc. I'm freaking extatic that this is happening.
Damn dude u just HYPED ME UP like damn.
also how did u dose 11 kt ?

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
I am ABSOLUTELY gettin in on an intro sale. Trying to build a super Olympus stack but have a kinda silly question tho... Is the only difference between 1/4/Epi Andro and their ELITE counter parts size or dose or something else??

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I am ABSOLUTELY gettin in on an intro sale. Trying to build a super Olympus stack but have a kinda silly question tho... Is the only difference between 1/4/Epi Andro and their ELITE counter parts size or dose or something else??
Just cap count per bottle.

Hastur

Awards

No problem, brother! The acne outbreaks from Clomid are likely due to the jump in Testosterone production, but since I haven't looked into it I can't say with certainty. I'm not sure if Toremifene would carry with it the same side effect, if it's related to the jump in Testosterone production it likely would, but as far as SERMS go, Toremifene is my favorite. It has the lowest incidence of side effects out of all the SERMS. Depending on your cycle, the number of compounds, the dosage, and length of time on cycle, your PCT may not need to be all that intense. A low dose of Toremifene with an OTC product such as SUP3R PCT might get the job done without causing acne. But again, I cannot guarantee it. These are all hypotheticals. I mean, some guys cycle compounds and get extreme side effects, other guys do the exact same cycle and experience none.

Damn dude u just HYPED ME UP like damn.
also how did u dose 11 kt ?
Hey, I wrote the guide and you have ME hyped up about it, haha. I also would love to know your 11-KT dosage, and length of time using it..

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem, brother! The acne outbreaks from Clomid are likely due to the jump in Testosterone production, but since I haven't looked into it I can't say with certainty. I'm not sure if Toremifene would carry with it the same side effect, if it's related to the jump in Testosterone production it likely would, but as far as SERMS go, Toremifene is my favorite. It has the lowest incidence of side effects out of all the SERMS. Depending on your cycle, the number of compounds, the dosage, and length of time on cycle, your PCT may not need to be all that intense. A low dose of Toremifene with an OTC product such as SUP3R PCT might get the job done without causing acne. But again, I cannot guarantee it. These are all hypotheticals. I mean, some guys cycle compounds and get extreme side effects, other guys do the exact same cycle and experience none.

Hey, I wrote the guide and you have ME hyped up about it, haha. I also would love to know your 11-KT dosage, and length of time using it..
I agree bro lol. stankyleg do tell bro?

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established

Awesome man! Thank you again. If I ever do try something hormonal Ill use torem. Would even 125mg (2ml) of 11 keto still be effective? More effective than say running Dermacrine?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Truth be known, it was 11 oxo at a gram a day for 8 weeks. I'd expect the oral bioavailabilty minus the conversion to 11kt to be lower the 250mg transdermal, as long as the molecular weight is under 400 Daltons.
Also a gram a day, for 8 weeks, around week 7 starts to give you Oregon trail style ****s if you don't dose with food. I was really impressed with the results vs sides of the compound. I can't wait for this. I need things to step up. I'm ending my current cycle on 6/18 and I wanted to log the last 4 weeks on sup3r 11kt.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
You know me, Id recommend any OL product :D

...I think what you choose, or what Id choose if in your shoes, would be goal dependant. I can see good arguments for running 11 first, or stacking the whole lot, etc.

So yeah, no strong opinion either way on this one for me :/
My goal is recomp so I'm currently trying to cut as much fat as I can while retaining muscle and strength. As I've never tried anything I don't want to stack them until i kmow what works for me but I might be interested in a small staggered run.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man! Thank you again. If I ever do try something hormonal Ill use torem. Would even 125mg (2ml) of 11 keto still be effective? More effective than say running Dermacrine?
Yes, this is still an effective dose, especially for those with little to no experience. It will definitely shed more fat and be more anabolic and androgenic than dermacrine.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you can only afford 1 bottle, I would say 125 mg/day for 8 weeks will likely have leaning effects that are better than 250 mg/day for 4 weeks. I feel 250 is the real sweet spot for this compound...but it is effective for leaning at 125. XI-KT was 85 mg/day at 1 ml/day - and people still claimed it was effective.I didn't notice much at 85 mg, but 170 became much more noticeable. I would suspect 125 mg will be sufficient for a number of goals and OTC PCT will probably be all you need at 125.