Apex-Alchemy's Site-Wide, BOGO FREE Sale Introducing MASS SHIFT... Sodium-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (Na-R-ALA) This Sale is NOW LIVE!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This Site-Wide, Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale is NOW LIVE!!!

topical-na-r-ala-supplement-2.jpg

Introducing MASS SHIFT, the world's first transdermal Sodium-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid product. Sodium-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (Na-R-ALA) is a powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce inflammation, support healthy nerve function and promote improved carbohydrate metabolism.

Unlike traditional oral supplements, this transdermal gel delivers Na-R-ALA directly to the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system and avoiding "first pass metabolism" where digestive enzymes quickly eliminate most of what was consumed. Instead, Mass Shift is designed to penetrate deep into the skin, allowing for quick and efficient absorption.

Transdermal Na-R-ALA refers to the form of the supplement that can be absorbed through the skin, by applying a specially formulated gel. This method of delivery has been gaining traction in recent years, as it is believed to be more effective in delivering the benefits of compounds with poor oral bioavailability such as Na-R-ALA.

One of the key benefits of transdermal Na-R-ALA is its ability to increase the production of glutathione, which is another antioxidant that is crucial for maintaining the body's health. Glutathione helps to remove toxins from the body, thereby improving the immune system and reducing the risk of chronic diseases.

Another benefit of transdermal Na-R-ALA is its ability to improve blood sugar control. Alpha-Lipoic Acid is known to increase insulin sensitivity, which can help to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes. Studies have also shown that Na-R-ALA can improve the symptoms of diabetic neuropathy, such as pain and numbness in the limbs.

In addition, Na-R-ALA has been found to have neuroprotective properties, which means it can protect the brain and nervous system from damage caused by free radicals.

Overall, Na-R-ALA is an exciting supplement that may have a number of health benefits. Transdermal application of Na-R-ALA is a promising way of overcoming the challenges of poor oral bioavailability, thereby unlocking the true potential of this antioxidant powerhouse.

Whether you are a bodybuilder, athlete, or simply looking to improve your overall health and fitness, Mass Shift is a must-have for anyone looking to manage their blood sugar levels and support healthy nerve function.

*This Sale is only good through
Monday 6-19-23 at Midnight ET so be sure to stock up now! ***

topical-na-r-ala-supplement-1.jpg

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get the NEW Mass Shift, and all Apex-Alchemy products for a Limited Time on our Site-Wide, Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale!!!!

Last edited:
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the nerve angle, wondering how this might compliment using it along side Evomuse Nerve Restore

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, any of you Apex guys try this out already and if so, noticable effects?

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I grabbed 2 bottles of Triton as well to go along with the Mass Shift. Did we just become best friends?
I’m actually pretty excited for the triton and I’ve been doing some reading up on the main ingredient is mass shift which apparently has a very synergistic effect when combined with creatine.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
I’m actually pretty excited for the triton and I’ve been doing some reading up on the main ingredient is mass shift which apparently has a very synergistic effect when combined with creatine.
I’m pumped as welll! I have a stimulant break coming up that I do for a month During that month of mourning, I include optimized ALA to enhance mitochondrial function as anecdotally my energy levels improve overall. The timing couldn’t be better for arguably the most optimized way to use any isomer of ALA. I welcome the additional benefits for neuropathy, inflammation, cardiovascular health, and weight loss(especially)! I’ve forgot to add Creatine to any of my orders over the last three months and now I have a cool little experiment to conduc(thanks) with Mass Shift.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I subscribed to newsletter on website that said I’d receive a 40% off coupon but never did.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I subscribed to newsletter on website that said I’d receive a 40% off coupon but never did.
make sure you allow apex newsletter to land in your inbox, otherwise you might be losing it them to junkmail. if thats not the case plz contact customer support so they can get you set up!~

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
make sure you allow apex newsletter to land in your inbox, otherwise you might be losing it them to junkmail. if thats not the case plz contact customer support so they can get you set up!~
I got an email from them immediately but it didn’t have any codes…it was just advertising some products.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got an email from them immediately but it didn’t have any codes…it was just advertising some products.
After you check your spam folder, please email customer service, and tell them your issue. They're in the best position to take care of it (and they will).
:)(y)

ironfiend23

Awards
What's the recommended dosing on this? How much per mg? Thanks!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This stuff is gun be a nutrient partitioners dream~!
Would it be better to split this in two doses if you’re on a cut and eating most of your carbs at lunch (meal 3) and pre/post workout?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would it be better to split this in two doses if you’re on a cut and eating most of your carbs at lunch (meal 3) and pre/post workout?
Possibly. It will have a long acting effect, either way because it has to diffuse through the skin, into the bloodstream.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't worry about that too much. When I was testing it I found that it kept my baseline blood sugar lower on average but it didn't lead to sudden drops.
Did you apply it once a day in the morning or split the dose?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think he is saying it doesn't matter much. If you want to maximize the GDA effects, then splitting doses may offer a slight advantage but maybe the overall dose is more important. we are collectively going to have to fill in the blanks on some of this stuff.
👆 This. But to answer the question I did once per day in the morning after a shower.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
👆 This. But to answer the question I did once per day in the morning after a shower.
How much did you use once a day? Also with B-AET what would be the suggested dosage for that? Once a day at night or twice a day? 1ml with B-AET or two ml? Thanks for the help in advance , trying to get all my ducks in a row before running this .

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How much did you use once a day? Also with B-AET what would be the suggested dosage for that? Once a day at night or twice a day? 1ml with B-AET or two ml? Thanks for the help in advance , trying to get all my ducks in a row before running this .
if it was me I would stick to:
1ml B-a at night total
1ml MS in the morning, if you need more than that I would dose again in 12 hr intervals.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
if it was me I would stick to:
1ml B-a at night total
1ml MS in the morning, if you need more than that I would dose again in 12 hr intervals.
Thanks so much for the fast reply, how would you run the triton ?

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
1-2 hrs pre work out.
Excellent, I plan on running a log on this stack! I still have a few weeks left on my current supplement stack but am very excited to give this stack a go. The log will be mass effect , b-aet and triton. This will be an 8 week log with the goal of gaining 2-4 pounds of body weight while keeping fat gains to a minimum .

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This. But to answer the question I did once per day in the morning after a shower.
Thanks. I was just curious if you did it once. I eat most of my carbs at lunch and pre/post work out. A little fruit with breakfast and meal 2 also. So I think I’ll be just fine with one application in the morning. I can get a little OCD about supplements that’s why I was so curious. Pretty pumped to stack this with Triton. I got my wife a bottle of Mass Shift as well as Ursa. I think she’ll be presently surprised with it.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent, I plan on running a log on this stack! I still have a few weeks left on my current supplement stack but am very excited to give this stack a go. The log will be mass effect , b-aet and triton. This will be an 8 week log with the goal of gaining 2-4 pounds of body weight while keeping fat gains to a minimum .
I really like where this is going!~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can get a little OCD about supplements that’s why I was so curious.
I think in the past it's been a little bit more important to really stay on top of things.
fast forward>>>
the one thing I have found with using topicals now (exclusively) for about 3 yrs, is that they are much more forgiving as well as more powerful! there are some I like to set up dosing schedule with but, mostly I apply an entire days' worth of product in one shot and just don't worry about the fine minutia~

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think in the past it's been a little bit more important to really stay on top of things.
fast forward>>>
the one thing I have found with using topicals now (exclusively) for about 3 yrs, is that they are much more forgiving as well as more powerful! there are some I like to set up dosing schedule with but, mostly I apply an entire days' worth of product in one shot and just don't worry about the fine minutia~
I appreciate you putting my OCD at ease!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Less than 7 hours left on this sale, everyone!!!
Stock up!
:)(y)💪

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After you check your spam folder, please email customer service, and tell them your issue. They're in the best position to take care of it (and they will).
:)(y)
Emailed…still no response. Not sure if they were not open due to holiday today?